Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 08:56 PM

This link has the list of characters:
http://www.narusaku....?showtopic=5853

It should be also able to tell who is on what team. My suggestion, open a team thread, make an IC post about needing team members in the main thread (here: http://www.narusaku....?showtopic=2395 ), and post the link to your team thread in this thread.

Edited by Abel Nightroad, 22 October 2008 - 08:58 PM.

"What use is a word with but one meaning?"

#102 Fallen_Angel

Fallen_Angel

Shadow Jester

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:Email me to find out: a little about my interests Swimming and diving are my sports of choice, i love anime, i love movies and video games, my main hobby is writing...love it and love music<br /><br />And my new site: http://wirlescomunity.informe.com/forum/

Posted 13 November 2008 - 06:39 AM

Name: Enyaw Shouta (En-yawn - Sho-toe)
Alias: Fallen (because of Shadow jutsu's)
Weight: 180 lbs.
Height: 5 foot 10 inches (5'10")
Eye Color: Black (Green - bloodtrait)
Hair: Short messy Hair - Silver/Blue
Place of Birth: Just outside of Konoha
Headquarters: Mountain Side cave (to be alone) and Apartment in Konoha

Clothing: A black hooded Cape (only on travels), Red undershirt (or black depends on mission), with three black leather belts looped
around stomach, Black pants with knee guards and shin guards on the outside of my pants. A ninja pack on my right hip, towards back. Gloves of black leather (use only on travel and missions with stealth)
Inventory: Long Katana (Seal Scroll for travel), headband, throwing stars, Kunai (need them even though dont like them) Family Ring (unknown factor other then moral boost)

Specialty: Advance Taijutsu/ Genjutsu, Basic Ninjutsu (only one technique)
Weakness: Ninjutsu and Senjutsu

Personality: Stubborn, and yet willful, Likes to be the distraction but likes to be in the action. Easy-Going, When needed will lead
Has the quality of a leader but lets others lead so he can learn from 'their' mistakes, or helps them with advice(if needed). Tend to be over protective of the people he loves. Never is afraid to meet new people. Has no mercy for those that are part of hurting innocence or for his enemies.
Tactics:Moves silent but can make a lot of distractions. Prefers to fight one-on-one or one-on-two

Clan: Midori-Ki = A clan made up of mismatched parents. The many parents and Elders of the Clan are from different (other) clans that
were destroyed by the Tailed demons. They found refuge in each other. Soon the people start to become a single clan. From the ashes of
all their fallen Clans comes Midori-Ki clan. The Fallen Ones.

Bloodline: Yes - "With a moon in sight, Eyes glow Green and the world's life is seen."

History: Never wanted to be a ninja was more of a swordsmen but being Older brother to two younger brothers, and with his middle brother, Hinoto, fled the village as early as he got his Genin status. And was soon fighting along side bandits and raiders. Not wanting to let his brother get away with it, Enyaw started to train hard in the art of Genjutsu even though his best was Taijutsu with his father's sword, but Enyaw knew of his brother's special bloodline, He had the special gift of their grandfather, Illusion of Death, A genjutsu that could make your brain think you are dead, leaving you in a coma. With work Enyaw got his Genin status at age seventeen. A little later then most namely because of his little want to be a ninja until his brother's betrayal. With the fight soon approaching, Enyaw asked the Hokage to allow him to leave and to find his brother. With the Hokage saying yes, He and his father found Hinoto, and challenged him to a duel. The end result being his brother, Hinoto, is killed not by his hands but by his father's. To save Enyaw, his father had to kill his other son. With that stain on his hands, his father fell deadly ill, and passed away on Enyaw's eighteenth birthday.
Now with his father pasted and his youngest brother coming to the Academy, Enyaw needs to become what his father always believed him to be. A great ninja and a great leader. After the passing of his father, Enyaw was given the Chuunin exam and failed because of his family's emergency.

Techinques:

Kage no Katana
Shadow of the Sword
Type: Taijutus/Ninjutsu
Description: Chakra is boost through sword and added a wind blade of three inches extra. With more training: A projected wind blade
(Enyaw cant master it until he can overcome his emotions against his brother)

Yuurei Kuroon
Phantom Clone
Type: Genjutsu
Description: the creation of clones that will be able to hide and dissipate according to the user. (this technique is very unique to the Midori-Ki clan. It was a symbol of their clan. This jutsu makes a clone of the user and lets the user use this as a 'scout'. The phantom can become invisible or be totally solid. The user has complete control. At the basic level, user can only create one, but if mastered they can be used to fight and distract the enemy. But at this stage in Enyaw's techniques, it can only be used as scout and be used for 10 minutes or it will dissipate)

Kokuangyo no Jutsu
Bringer of Darkness
Description: Creates an illusion of complete darkness over the battlefield. May cause confusion.

Kage no Yoroi
Armor of Shadow
Type: Ninjutsu
Special: The only ninjutsu known by Enyaw
Description: Uses the shadows around Enyaw to create a blanket over himself and allows him to become a shadow of anything or anyone
Basic: 20 minutes (tops)
Advance: 2 hours
Mastery: As long as Chakra is applied

Cancel
Cancel
Description: A jutsu that destroys/cancels out a Genjutsu attempted on the user. (Mostly for Illusions)

Henge no Jutsu
Transformation Skill
Description: An illusionary jutsu that gives the user the appearance of another person or object. A commonly used skill.

Chakra Kyuushuu

Energy Absorption
Type: Taijutsu
Description: This jutsu allows the user to absorb the opponents chakra, thus draining their energy - and strength. It is used from the palm of the hand, and appears as a tiny chakra flame around the hand. Can be mastered into being used through a sword.

Attributives:

Increase Speed: Enyaw has worked on Speed and Perception more then any other type of Taijutsu.
Accuracy: High in Sword/Throwing Stars (not so good with kunai or hand-to-hand)
Stealth: A boost of stealth has been added with the help of the training of Genjutsu (very basic)
Advance Sword Techinques

Bloodline Trait: With the moon shown the user's eyes' turn a green glow in which even with his eyes shut or covered, he can see through the material perfectly. At the mastery level, the user can even move things in view through 'said material'. At basic can just see through different objects: walls, houses, trees, people, smoke, blindfolds, and etc." The only thing that might be said is that with no moon means that the power of said bloodtrait does not work nor even activates. (With some training one can use during any time) If moon can be seen (even in day) it can be used.

Done (unless anything is needed?)

Edited by Fallen_Angel, 20 February 2009 - 06:48 AM.

To some I am a Fallen Angel, to others I am the demon of oblivion, I guess the lies are finally found, What will you be on judgement day?

Life is short so best to know what you are capable of. Enjoy the Ride of life and yet keep a close eye on everyone around you. because one day, they could be your saving angel.

#103 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 08:06 PM

First thing first....

*Picks lower jaw up off of flaw.*

Second thing, I'm not that clear on the bloodline trait. I get that its like Superman's 'x-ray' vision (even though neither his or your thing uses X-rays) that only works when the moon is visible. What I don't get is the part about moving things.

#104 Fallen_Angel

Fallen_Angel

Shadow Jester

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:Email me to find out: a little about my interests Swimming and diving are my sports of choice, i love anime, i love movies and video games, my main hobby is writing...love it and love music<br /><br />And my new site: http://wirlescomunity.informe.com/forum/

Posted 20 November 2008 - 01:14 AM

much like Ninjutsu but i was looking it over and didnt think about it until you said something...to be honest I was goin to omit it. if you dont mind?

how about the jaw on the floor? why? j/w

(it is more along the lines of a Byakugan, i was trying to make it more or less: less powerful but it seems like i messed that up...so i am goin to try and make it the way i want it, the Bloodtrait for my clan isnt just one, it is multi which is b/c of the families becoming one. The eyes i wanted were similiar to Kakashi's but i didnt know if i could use that one...so i went with this, sadly i over complicated it...i guess)
To some I am a Fallen Angel, to others I am the demon of oblivion, I guess the lies are finally found, What will you be on judgement day?

Life is short so best to know what you are capable of. Enjoy the Ride of life and yet keep a close eye on everyone around you. because one day, they could be your saving angel.

#105 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 11:14 PM

Its just not that often I find someone who puts that much obvious time and effort into writing a bio. You, sir, are amoung the more dedicated RPers I've encountered.

As for the bloodline trait, I'm afraid I'm still not clear. How was the 'moving things while its active' thing work anyways? I may or may not let it in, once I understand it.

#106 Fallen_Angel

Fallen_Angel

Shadow Jester

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 11:23 PM

ok well thanks..i tend to be quite detailed about my RP's and also i am kinda...losing my touch with that bloodtrait...lol i had it all in my mind but now that you say that i am kinda...losing what i was trying to say... I think it had to do with Ninjustsu...but..idk

#107 Jouricku Ken'ichi Mizukun

Jouricku Ken'ichi Mizukun

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 02:16 AM

Ha, had you scared for a second there with the netspeak. Well, since I'm not a goodmodder I made my own little applicationy thingamaginr.
((Btw, NaruSasu is waay more popular than NaruSaku))

narusakuct7.gif

Alt's name: Hornidley Dimitrius/Jack Claw

Character's name: Jouricku Ken'ichi Mizukun (AkA "Snow Man")

Village: Snow

Shinobi Rank: Chuunin

Personality: He is very outgoing, and somtimes humorous too. He's a really funny guy but can get dead serious when he needs to. Think of a combination of Jiraya, Sauske, and Rock Lee's (Hard to picture it, isn't it?)

Appearance: He has dark brown hair with cowlicks on the sides of his head. He has a slender body with hazel eyes. His nails are somehow always clean, and his slender facial features are highlighted by his large forehead.

Weapons: He usually carries atleast 2 kunais, and a small cantine of water, but he likes to travel light.

Bloodline: Bloodline Power: Members of the Mizukun clan are adept at water and ice jutsu. They have specialized Pores directly connected to the chakra system,this allows them to produce chakra rich water from their pores. Then they can use chakra based abilities in inside the water witch can affect any thing between, in, or touching the liquid.Even without contact to the water or chakra its self.The Bloodline also allows them to use jutsu on water that is, touching or reasonably near the bloodline's water. An example of this is Karek, who not only is talented with water and ice jutsu but, who can control puppets just by filling them with his chakra water, which he can form chakra strings inside, which he can freely control without contact

Jutsu's:
Snow Clone Jutsu: Creates a non-illusional clone made out of hard-packed snow. It is the fourth hardest clone (1Sand2Rock3Ice4Snow) and the basic version can make a about 2 clones each taking only 2 hits per clone.

Snow absorb jutsu: Uses his bloodline to absorb the trace amounts of chakra in snow, using it to his advantage.

Transformation Jutsu: A basic jutsu allowes the user to transform his/her body into a different appearence.

Ice Hand Jutsu: Covers the user's hand with ice made with his chakra which condenses the air around him and freezes it. It is very light and allows for more solid punches.

Sleetingan: Generally a ball of sleet made hard and spinning with chakra, similar to the rasingan.

Snow Conjure Justu: This allows the user to make snow, ice, or water from the moisture in the air. (As a Mizukun clan member he can use his chakra water, instead.) Also can be used to quickly cover a relatively humid place in cold snow.

Wind Strike: The only Tai-jutsu he knows, and his only wind move, he opens the first chakra gate only partly. He hasn't the proper training to fully release it, so gets about 50% of Lee's Power. The first chakra gate, only half opened, allows for quick speed. However, is does not increase strength much, be he subsitutes it with Ice Hand Jutsu. When he closes it he is very fatigued, but can normally still fight if he absorbs chakra from his chakra-ice.

Ice Weapons Jutsu: Uses one of two variations; Either covers a weapon WITH super-compressed snow or makes a crude weapon OUT OF chakra-reinforced ice. As he trains he can make the weapons more lethal and sophisticated.

Ice Wall jutsu: Allows the user to swiftly raise a wall of chakra-ice, blocking most attacks. Note: Chakra-ice is semi-resistent to fire.

Snow Barrage Jutsu: Requires the user to be near a large body of water or snow.
Sends out a barrage of ice shuriken suddenly from the desired point, making an almost unblockable and usually lethal combination.

Snow Slide Jutsu: Allows the user to swiftly slide over most ice or snow by smoothing it and balancing the user with chakra. Can be used as a waterwalking move.

Snow Man Jutsu: Allows the user to actually "Melt" into the snow. What the user is doing is actually a snow-bound variation of the headhunter technique. The user uses chakra to guide him through the deep snow.

Pore Release Jutsu: Charges up over time, expanding pores until visible.

The pores release vast amounts of chakra-controlled water, somewhat like a supercharged sprinkler. The water semi-freezes in contact with the ground, becoming 4ft snow, just deep enough for Jouricku's Snow Man Jutsu.

Past: The Mizukuns have a long past, which you can of course find in the clans info page. Jouricku's parents were abassadors in Konahoa when it was attacked. They were last seen at the Chuunin exams, but were never found. Jouricku loathes Oruchimaru, not just to attacking the Leaf village, but for losing the only reason he lived for. Of course he found plenty of good reasons to live, and now he lives with his Aunt Ki'Uchu Mizukun in the middle of the Snow Village, living a new life ambition to get revenge not only on Orochimaru, but all the cruelty in the world. He also is angry with his cousin for banding with Orochimaru, but forgives him and often still interacts with him.

[Notes: This is one from one of my old RPs, so it might be a little rough.]

[ And I'll give info on the mizukun clan if you ask me personally, because the history is a long story. ]

#108 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 07:34 PM

@Fallen_Angel: Apologies for the wait. And you're welcome.

As for the character's bloodline trait...the part I'm not getting is the combination of, to use the common term, 'x-ray vision' with telekinesis? I have an idea, perhaps, like the Sharingan, the basic version of your guy's is the 'x-ray mode' and the telekinesis part is a higher level that he has to learn ICly. What say you?

@Jouricku Ken'ichi Mizukun: First....

o_o
o_O
O_o
O_O

Second, 'alt name'? Do you mean those are three alias your character will use at times ICly?

Third, I'll have to go through the list of jutsus you provided as well as the history later as I'm in a rush and still half-asleep right now.

#109 Fallen_Angel

Fallen_Angel

Shadow Jester

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (Abel Nightroad @ Dec 3 2008, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Fallen_Angel: Apologies for the wait. And you're welcome.

As for the character's bloodline trait...the part I'm not getting is the combination of, to use the common term, 'x-ray vision' with telekinesis? I have an idea, perhaps, like the Sharingan, the basic version of your guy's is the 'x-ray mode' and the telekinesis part is a higher level that he has to learn ICly. What say you?

@Jouricku Ken'ichi Mizukun: First....

o_o
o_O
O_o
O_O

Second, 'alt name'? Do you mean those are three alias your character will use at times ICly?

Third, I'll have to go through the list of jutsus you provided as well as the history later as I'm in a rush and still half-asleep right now.

ok for me....That would be great but i was thinking about it for the past week and i just read your post and i have to say that YOU explained it better then i could...that aws what i was thinkin about....like it evolves over time

#110 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 06:24 AM

@Fallen_Angel: Alright then, sorry for the delay, as I can't see anything wrong with it now....

Approved!

#111 Fallen_Angel

Fallen_Angel

Shadow Jester

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 06:41 AM

Thanks for the approved LOL so long a wait but so worth it LOL.

#112 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 03:48 AM

Anyone know if Jouricku Ken'ichi Mizukun is still around?

#113 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 17 April 2009 - 03:09 AM

Name: Ryrinea Nara

Alia(s): The Shadow of Konaha

Height:159.3 cm

Weight:44.9 kg

Hair Color, Type:red

Eye Color, Type: blue

Place of Birth: Konaha

Headquarters: Konaha

Clothing: Dark green shirt and with the Nara clan symbol on it and green pants.

Specialty: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Wind element, and Secondary Water element.

Weakness: Genjutsu very lazy,

Personality: Strong willed like her mother and lazy like her father. She took the Chuunin exams at the age of 13 like her father and did very well. She a citizen of both Kohana and Sunagakure. She is graduate at the age of 12 like her father did.

Clan: Nara

Bloodline: None

Inventory/Weapons: Basic weapons, Rope, explosive tags, large and small Shuriken, Fan

Tactics: She like her father and mother in many ways she also like her Uncle Naruto in were she never gives up.

History: . She was raised in Konaha and born in the Sand village. She took the Chuunin exams at the age of 13 like her father and did very well. She a citizen of both Kohana. She graduate at the age of 12 like her father did from the academy.

Jutsu's:

# Chakra Enhanced Trench Knives

* Name: Chakra Enhanced Trench Knives
* Users: Asuma Sarutobi, Shikamaru Nara
* Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 81
* Debut (Manga): Chapter 141

Asuma's knives are in the form of trench knives. Asuma couples these knives with his taijutsu skills to great effect, such that he can take out nine Sound ninja in a matter of seconds. The knives can be infused with elemental chakra to produce added effects. When infused with wind-based chakra, it easily can pierce through stone. When infused with Shikamaru's shadow chakra, it can immobilize anyone whose shadow it pierces. The knives are currently in the hands of Shikamaru.

# Shadow Endgame Technique

* Name: Shadow Endgame Technique (影寄せの術, Kageyose no Jutsu; Viz "Art of the Shadow Pull", English TV "Shadow Pull Jutsu")
* Type: Hiden, No rank, Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
* User: Nara Clan
* Debut (Anime): Shippūden Episode 87
* Debut (Manga): Chapter 338

The Shadow Endgame Technique is similar to the Shadow Sewing Technique. However, where Shadow Sewing uses shadow tentacles to tie down and restraint the opponent, Shadow Endgame allows the user to grasp and manipulate objects with the tentacles. This gives the Shadow Endgame Technique a wide variety of uses. There are no hand seals used for this technique, but the hand movements resembles Gaara's Sand Binding Coffin.

Shadow Imitation Shuriken Technique

# Shadow Imitation Shuriken Technique
* Type: Ninjutsu, Hiden, No rank, Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
* User: Shikamaru Nara
* Debut (Anime): Shippūden Episode 83
* Debut (Manga): Chapter 332

While teaching himself to use Asuma's Chakra Enhanced Trench Knives, Shikamaru invented this technique to use against Akatsuki's Hidan and Kakuzu. Using the trench knives ability to absorb the user's chakra, in his case his chakra. With this, Shikamaru can target his opponent's shadow and remotely trap them in the Shadow Imitation Technique. This is extremely advantageous as Shikamaru is no longer restricted to a stationary position while holding down his opponent. This charge is apparently independent of physical contact as he was able to restore it with the Shadow Sewing Technique.

Summoning Technique: Water trench Shield
# Summoning Technique: Water Trench Shield
Name: Water Release: Water Field (水遁・野原, Suiton: Sui nohara; English TV "Summoning Jutsu: Water Trench Shield")
Users: Shikamaru Nara,

Shikamaru opens his scroll and lies it on the ground, he then performs the needed handseals and taps his foot in the middle of the scroll. The summoned water takes a large area and it can be used in conjunction with a Lightning Release technique, as shown when Kakuzu's lightning mask's attack hit the water.

The shield scroll's capabilities are unknown as Shikamaru did not have time to use it.

Shadow Imitation Technique

* Name: Shadow Imitation Technique (影真似の術, Kagemane no Jutsu) a.k.a. Shadow Bind Technique (影縛りの術, Kage Shibari no Jutsu; English TV "Shadow Possession Jutsu or Shadow Paralysis Jutsu")
* Type: Hiden, No Rank, Supplementary, Mid range (0-10m)
* Users: Nara clan
* Hand seal: Rat
* Debut (Anime): Episode 33
* Debut (Manga): Chapter 55

The Shadow Imitation Technique's original purpose is to delay pursuers in order for a team to flee. With the use of a hand seal, the user can stretch a shadow up to twice the length of all of the shadows the projected "shadow" touches combined. If a target is captured within the user's shadow, the result is that the two combatants will mirror each others' movements. Therefore, the two can throw shuriken at each other at the same time if the user desires that ( of course to prevent hurting themselves the user just has to have the shuriken holster in a place where you don't normally have it, like the back.)

The major downside of the Shadow Imitation is that it is tiring to use repeatedly, as seen in the Chunin Exams when Shikamaru Nara was paired off to fight Temari in the finals. If the user is low on chakra, the performance rate of the technique deteriorates. Hidan also notes that the ability is subject to some form of diminishing return and decreases in potency after repeated use. Another downside to the technique is that the user is only able to stretch, contract, or expand their shadow to its total surface area. Though this is an advantage during the times of dusk and dawn (as shadows are at their largest then), it becomes a major problem during the time of mid-day.

The Shadow Bind Technique is the older form of the Shadow Imitation Technique. This version merely restricts the target's ability to move without forcing them to copy movements. Judging from the Sound Ninja's out of date intelligence regarding the naming and capabilities of the jutsu, it is reasonable to assume that the current Shadow Imitation Technique was developed in the time since Orochimaru left the village.

Shadow Neck Bind Technique

* Name: Shadow Neck Bind Technique (影首縛りの術, Kage Kubi Shibari no Jutsu; English TV "Shadow Strangle Jutsu"; English Games "Secret Leaf Technique: Shadow Strangle Jutsu" Viz "Suffocating Darkness")
* Type: Hiden, C-rank, Offensive, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
* Hand seals: Dragon, Tiger, Rat
* Users: Nara clan
* Debut (Anime): Episode 79
* Debut (Manga): Chapter 137

After capturing an opponent with the Shadow Imitation Technique, the user can then further extend their shadow up to the target's throat in the shape of a hand, which chokes them to death. Also if the user is at a last resort, and the shadow possession isn't making them copy their moves, he will bind the opponents body in order to stop all their movements and cause great amount of damage. In addition, the closer the user is to their opponent, the tighter the strangle will become. However, with an incredible amount of strength, the target can force the shadow hand off. This is first demonstrated in Shikamaru's battle with Tayuya, Hidan and against the Legendary Stupid Brothers. This technique cannot be used for an extended period of time.

Shadow Sewing Technique

* Name: Shadow Sewing Technique (影縫いの術, Kage Nui no Jutsu) Viz " Art of Shadow Stitching" English TV: Ninja Art: Shadow Sewing Jutsu
* Type: Ninjutsu, Hiden, No rank, Offensive, Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
* User: Nara clan
* Hand Seals: Rat, Bird
* Debut (Anime): Shippūden Episode 33
* Debut (Manga): Chapter 283

The Shadow Sewing Technique is a technique unique to the Nara Clan. The user first extends his shadow by using the Rat hand seal, then creates shadow tendrils by using the Bird hand seal. The tendrils can serve various purposes such as attacking or binding an opponent and/or attacking multiple targets such as when Shikamaru used the Shadow Sewing Technique against Sai's drawn animals about to attack Naruto Uzumaki. After the shadow sewing technique hits someone it can then be directly transformed back into shadow possession jutsu by changing the bird hand seal to a rat again.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 14 October 2009 - 11:35 AM.

#114 demonfox04

demonfox04

The Don - 'Nuff Said

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:01 AM

My character. --Click here to view--
Name: Wise

Alia(s): N/A

Height: 6' 1"

Weight: 186

Hair Color, Type: Black, short cut with neatly trimmed burns that connect to a goatee (look at any of my pics; that's the hair style.)

Eye Color, Type: Brown

Place of Birth: Konoha

Headquarters: Konoha

Clothing: Black baggy pants, black, long-sleeve form-fitting underarmor, with a white jacket that has the yin-yang symbol on the back. Has headphones around the neck at all times, connected to his source of music (I'm not sure what device they use, if any, in Konoha to play music, so we'll just assume they have something).

Speciality: Capoeira (taijutsu), wind affinity/jutsus, assassination/information gathering

Strengths: Creative, unpredictable, stealthy/silent, capoeira (taijutsu focused on legs and feet), wind affinity/jutsus, assassination

Weakness: Fire affinity/jutsus, genjutsu, very lazy, taijutsu focused on hand combat.

Personality: Very lazy and laid back. However, when it is time to act, he will jump right into it, no questions. Music lover, you'll never see him without his headphones rockin' to some tunes. He likes to rhyme, and has admirable skills, however he admits that he is a poet before an MC. Dedicated to the village of Konoha. Nice to everybody and tries to never judge a person without knowing more about them.

Clan: N/A

Bloodline: N/A

Inventory/Weapons: Uses senbon rather than the typical shinobi weapons. Headband is tied around the forehead in the traditional manner. Retractable blade hidden in the sleeve of underarmor (think Assassin's Creed). Allows for easy use in assassinations and for increasing range with his weaker hand combat.

Tactics: In general combat, Wise uses his capoeira to get close to his enemies and try to sweep them off of their feet. This style is also unpredictable, allowing Wise more creativity and surprise in his attacks. He uses the retractable blade as the finishing blow in general combat. In assassination missions, Wise sticks to the shadows like most assassins. He has effectively learned how to minimize movements in order to move swiftly without noise and uses his blade for the final blow.

History: Wise is your general Konoha shinobi. He grew up in a family that produced a few successful shinobi, the last being his grandfather. He had dreams to be like his grandfather and serve the village of Konoha. Since the age of 6, Wise has been training to be a shinobi, going through the Academy and graduating to genin at the age of 12. At the age of 15, Wise was promoted to Chuunin based upon performance in the Exam. He joined ANBU a year later and stayed there for three years, honing his skills as an assassin. Now he is a new Jounin looking to train Genin and raise them in the way of the Konoha shinobi. His dream is to be a top-notch assassin and to be considered a master in Capoeria one day.

hope this is good enough. happy.gif

"Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now, you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friend." - Bruce Lee

Whether 1 and 15 or 15 and 1, Superbowl or Toiletbowl...those are my Boys. Ain't no bandwagon here. GO COWBOYS!!!

#115 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 07:51 PM

Apologies for the delay. I've been a tad busy, and forgetful. Mea culpa. I'll take a look at both character sheets as soon as I can.

#116 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 18 May 2009 - 05:01 PM

QUOTE (Abel Nightroad @ May 17 2009, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Apologies for the delay. I've been a tad busy, and forgetful. Mea culpa. I'll take a look at both character sheets as soon as I can.

Take your time ^^

#117 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Sometimes I get to poetic for my own good!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Reading Fanfiction and video games(lately it's only being the former)

Posted 13 July 2009 - 10:31 PM

Wow this seems pretty interesting, i'll give it a shot.

Name: Gekido Ikari

Village: Konoha

Shinobi Rank: Genin (D-ranked ninja)

Appearence: Blazing red hair should length ,dark blue eyes and tanned skin, has some muscle but he is still a slender person.

Personality: Loyal and normally friendly towards everyone, short tempered. Hates people who put others down and traitors. tends to be a little overprotective of his friends. Lazy sometimes

Hates: His clan, traitors, stuck up people and waking up early.

Clothing: Red muscle shirt with the Kanji for rage in the back, and a konoha leaf( the leaf and the kanji are in black),fishnet T-shirt, fishnet elbow pads, wears black ankle-length pants tied up with some bandages at the bottoms, black shinobi sandals, black fingerless gloves with metal plates in the backhand and small spikes on the knuckles to enchance the taijutsu damage. Wears headband in his forehead.(Headband colth is also black)

Weapons: Carrie's two weapon holsters one in each hip and two weapon pouches at his waist. Has a preference for using kunai in short range, uses many explosive notes too.

Element: Fire

Strength: Taijutsu and ninjutsu.

Weakness: Genjutsu.

Chakra Capacity/Control: As sligthly more chakra than most genin his age and his chakra control isn't very bad but could use a little improvement.

Academy Records: Gekido was good student, and had good grades he wasn't the best but he wasn't also the worst, His grades were high at taijustu and ninjutsu, medium at stealth, tracking and teamwork combat, he had low grades at ninja history and several other subjects, his grades were very low at Genjutsu.

Tactics: Rushes headfirst into the fight with taijutsu, in case it doesn't prove sucessful he will fall back and attack with his jutsu's, weapons and explosive notes.

Recomended Team Type: Heavy Combat/Defense.

Bloodline: Berusarku (Berserker)- The bloodline of Ikari clan, seen more has a curse, when a member of the clan is put under heavy mental stress during combat the said clansman enters a state of rage, in this state Ikari shinobi become exponentialy stronger and also faster, but for this strength comes with a price the berserker will lose all awareness and will attack anyone who seems to be hostile even if not against him also this state put's a big strain on the user's body, this sate can only be ended when the user passes out or suffers heavy injuries. Because of this all Ikari children must meditate since young ages and learn to control their emotions.

Jutsu's: Academy jutsus, Katon: Goukakyuu no jutsu and Katon: Housenka no jutsu. (For now it will only be this ones)

Background: His Father "died" while he was a little child and his mother who was from Ikari clan was banished from he clan for marrying with an "unpropriate" suitor, Gekido resembles his mother in appearence, Gekido was taken away from his mother by his clan when they deemed her "unfitting" to be his mother, to this day he rsents his clan for taking him away from his only living parent. His dream is to see his mother again since the clan prohibited her from interacting with him and become a renowed ANBU captain.

Quotes: "Don't piss me off things get ugly when i'm pissed off"/"Mother i'll see you again no matter what!"/"I'll PUMMEL YOU TO THE GROUND!"/"Your nothing but a filthy traitor!"/"RRRRRRAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!"(in berserker state)

So what do you think is it a good character and by the way can I make ANBU characters?

See ya

Edited by Whirlpool-Maelstrom, 14 July 2009 - 02:37 PM.

#118 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 04:44 AM

Sorry, been a tad busy recovering from the virus attack.

@Whirlpool-Maelstrom: Nice job on the character.

Approved!

As for ANBU characters.....*shrugs*....personally I don't see their current use in the RPG, you can try posting a sheet for one later if you still want one.

@RyrineaHaruno: You are aware the RPG is set during the 'time skip' in the manga, correct? As such, I have to say no due to who you listed as the character's parents.

@demonfox04: Interesting take on a Jounin level character.

Approved!

And I assume, based on other technology seen in the canon, that a CD player of sorts would work. After all, they do have those radio head-sets, so a tape player at least or even a portable radio itself tuned to a music station (lol).

=======================================

Did I miss anyone?

#119 ninextailxfox

ninextailxfox

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 06:44 AM

i want to join but im basically new to the site, and might forget all of this sleep.gif its from memory habits, so i was wondering on weather i could or not, ill be trying to work on my character for the time being happy.gif

name:Rakio yakimoto

alias:none

height:5 feet, 2 inches

weight:110 lbs

hair color:brown

eye color:brown

birthplace:konoha

HQ:konoha

clothing:tan shorts,green shirt, black jacket, headband

bloodline: none

specialty:ninjutsu

weakness:taijutsu

personality:lazy, doesn't have a motive, funny at times but mostly serious, doesn't care about most things, doesn't understand "scientific" talk,gets straight to the point

clan: none

weapons: kunai, a summoning scroll

tactics: likes to know how the enemy fights before battling them, will risk his own life to protect another comrade

history: not much to say really. he was born and raised in konoha, but he doesn't talk about his life in anyway, other than how he acts, his father died of sickness. And in any particular case, he has always wanted to be a ninja to make his father proud. also great at shadow clone jutsu, he looks for ways to improve it.

Edited by ninextailxfox, 10 October 2010 - 07:27 AM.

a strong man stands up for himself, an even stronger man stands up for others

#120 foxboi

foxboi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:22 PM

Okey here's mine (I'm still trying to figure this out)

Name:Parker(Hawk)Hay
Team:Team 39

Weight:81.2 Pounds

Hight:6.3 ft

Eye color:Blue

Hair:Light Blonde

Clothing:leaf village vest,black shirt,sandles(red),bandaged left hand,sword on back.

Specialty:Genjustu

Weakness:His loved ones,freinds,or allies in trouble.

Personality:Very wise,sharp insticts,freindly,happy,secretive when needed,and romantic.

Clan:Leaf village

Bloodline:none

Jijinjuuriki:No

Justu:Justu Known

Rouge no justu:

Gives him the ability to blend in with shadows,control minds,read them,and toy with them to make a greator genjustu.

Phoenix no justu

Gives him the abiliy to reverse the effect of a fire techniqe or can change an apponates water dragon to a fire phoenix and reflect the attack.

Jaws no justu

He can form his chakara into jaws that can break through almost any solid.

Genjustu:Genjustu unknown

History:His father is a part of the akatski,and his mother is a medic.He is a black ops assasin and medic.His hand had been burned during a fire that brought down his home.The fire was caused by his father to get him out of the way of buisness.
He became very valuable to the atasuki because of his skilled genjustu and want him to join the akatski but refuses.Is the most silent assasin and skilled.He learned in his old clan the element village that he must choose one animal companian to help him.He chose the hawk a simble of freedom.He some times uses his hawk sybra as his justus.(Pheonix,and rouge)is respected by the village,and is watched closely by akatski.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users