#21 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 20 February 2016 - 07:29 PM

I already said I wasn't watching the filler but from what everyone so far has said is: poor animation, poor outwork, most likely been outsource to cheaper foreign companies*, copy paste images scene and animation and story as well, and also a story that you can find older version of on fanfiction sites. Everything about this filler says their going on the cheap for this filler arc. Either it's to save money until they can get into the bolt series, or they can't afford to do anything other then this. 

*sp is know for doing this http://tvtropes.org/...r/StudioPierrot Creator's Favorite: The staff from the studio unapologetically admits that they're big fans of Hinata Hyuga from Naruto (via interviews and an Omake in episode 165) to the point that they gave the franchise's creator a draft for a movie that would focus on her love story with the titular character!

Off Model: Due in part of making long runners, with many episodes of said shows (Naruto especially) wholesaled out to sub-standard South Korean studios (namely NARA Animation Studio))

There was another comment on their that got deleted that said something along the lines of. "This is so common and happens so frequently that fan knew which company did which scene (they outsource to apparently several Korean teams) they outsourced the anime to depending on the art work."

tumblr_inline_n9yh8v8aVv1rz48zz.png

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#22 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 12:26 AM

Does the staff even know what they're doing at this point?

Yes. Stalling.

tumblr_inline_n9yh8v8aVv1rz48zz.png

Don't look at me. I'm just pulling quotes off of TV Tropes. Also it says "sub-standard." Also i doubt Studio Pierrot are paying these companies to put their best effort in. They probably wanted it fast and cheap to keep up with the weekly release schedule.  

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 21 February 2016 - 12:39 AM.

#23 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 04:48 AM

Nope they are jut keeping a sinking ship afloat looking for the gold, in the hopes that the new Burrito manga will succeed

Edited by Phantom_999, 21 February 2016 - 04:48 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#24 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 21 February 2016 - 10:02 PM

Talk about cutting corners:

tumblr_inline_o2rcy8fYkT1s129um_540.png

tumblr_inline_o2rcyzg3kz1s129um_540.png

tumblr_inline_o2rczhSE3f1s129um_540.png

That's some Dragon Ball Super animation right there...

thanks this made me grin like an idiot.

#25 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 22 February 2016 - 11:01 PM

Alright I've decided that when this filler ends which is soon I think, I will do a review to this filler on my channel just cause I know I said Naruto is completely done on my end regarding youtube one because I'm curious and two it was alright for the first couple episodes haven't really seen anything since Minato sent them out on the mission so I have no idea how things have been going since then, but then again I've been extremely lazy on doing the review for Boruto The Movie so there's that I'll do that one eventually too maybe around spring break...  

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#26 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 11:11 PM

Alright I've decided that when this filler ends which is soon I think, I will do a review to this filler on my channel just cause I know I said Naruto is completely done on my end regarding youtube one because I'm curious and two it was alright for the first couple episodes haven't really seen anything since Minato sent them out on the mission so I have no idea how things have been going since then, but then again I've been extremely lazy on doing the review for Boruto The Movie so there's that I'll do that one eventually too maybe around spring break...  

Cool. I look forward to it.

#27 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 11:30 PM

What .. really?? the filler ending soon?? I mean so far only Tsunade dream, what about our Byakugan princess dream??

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#28 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 22 February 2016 - 11:35 PM

Here's the schedule:

• February 04, 2016
  • Naruto Shippuden Episode 447 – Jiraiya Ninja Scrolls: The Tale of Naruto the Hero: Another Moon
  • February 11, 2016
  • Naruto Shippuden Episode 448 – Jiraiya Ninja Scrolls: The Tale of Naruto the Hero: Comrade
  • February 18, 2016
  • Naruto Shippuden Episode 449 – Jiraiya Ninja Scrolls: The Tale of Naruto the Hero: The Allied Shinobi Standing Together
  • February 25, 2016
  • Naruto Shippuden Episode 450 – Jiraiya Ninja Scrolls: The Tale of Naruto the Hero: Rival
  • March 03, 2016
  • Naruto Shippuden Episode 451 – Itachi The True Legend – Light and Darkness: Born to Live, Live to Die
  • March 10, 2016
  • Naruto Shippuden Episode 452 – Itachi The True Legend – Light and Darkness: The Genius

Oh My I didn't realize it was ending this thursday, oh well I guess I have something  to binge watch this week. 

- Plus I just saw the preview for this week's episode and looks like Naruto and Sasuke are having their final fight in this filler which honestly I find absolutely funny man  now I do need to catch up and see how things transpire in this alternate timeline future.  And the filler is doing their final fight before the actual canon story that's pretty sad if you ask me!

Edited by LuckyChi7, 22 February 2016 - 11:42 PM.

#29 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 12:59 AM

HAH ... Itachi the true legend. Do anyone here believe that Itachi is really that legend??

#30 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 01:19 AM

Wait? They doing the final fight between rivals before they even finish kaguya? Along with the Storm game do they want the fan base to leave? That fight was one of the few reasons people stuck around.

Also you just know they are going to continue the filler after itachi cause they haven't done hinata's yet.

Lucky are you ding the whole IT dreams arc so far or just "tsunade's" dream?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 23 February 2016 - 01:21 AM.

#31 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 23 February 2016 - 01:39 AM

Yes. Stalling. 

Stalling for what? How is getting this thing wrapped up before soon to fail Boruto series starts up a good idea?

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#32 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 09:04 AM

Stalling for what? How is getting this thing wrapped up before soon to fail Boruto series starts up a good idea?

Some people may be watching Naruto out of habit basically thinking "well the story crap but i watch this far might as well watch till the end." Then when the Bolt anime start they will go "Well i watch Naruto the end might as well see how this bolt anime is." In Japan of course. Remember the biggest drop in american fans of Naruto wasn't the ending or any of the awful plots. It was when toonami was pulled off the air. The Naruto anime has never recovered from those numbers in the states. It used to be millions that would watch naruto every weekend, now it around a million. Some people will continue to watch something regardless of quality simply because they have watch it for so long. If it ends then they go look for something else to replace it. Remember one of the reason long running anime, run all year round and have filler instead of simply have a few episodes a season based on the manga then stopping and wait for the manga. Is because in Japan apparently if an anime ends they assume it more or less cancelled. Why do you think we have seen several specials of one punch man so recently after it ended? Because they fear if they don't keep it in the public eye, they may not get a second season.

So if Naruto wrapped up the manga story and ends. Then people in Japan will leave and watch another anime/show/activity and may not come back to watch bolt. So they have to keep the anime going till they are ready to go into the bolt story.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 24 February 2016 - 07:46 PM.

#33 Niky

Niky

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 03:05 PM

HAH ... Itachi the true legend. Do anyone here believe that Itachi is really that legend??

Yeas, Itachi is a legend... On mean that he's ONLY a legend (myth, story, tale...?) and he's NOT a fact (a concrete thing)! :zaru:

“A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.”

G. K. Chesterton

tumblr_o3tosabkSm1untbo7o4_r2_250.gif

Their first encounter...

#34 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 24 February 2016 - 11:23 AM

the itachi fanboys on narutoforum are gonna sploog -_-

#35 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 03:15 PM

The uchiha pedestal and it's cult need to be stopped really. What so special about this clan?? Eye can turn red, Handsome look, Bad boy behavior, ....

Still far to low to be deserve to be called legend.

#36 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 24 February 2016 - 03:38 PM

Well I finally caught up to the recent episode of the filler and.... I just don't know how to describe it honestly I really don't.. There's a chance I may still do a review, but don't be surprised if I don't do it either.. 

#37 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 04:45 PM

Well I finally caught up to the recent episode of the filler and.... I just don't know how to describe it honestly I really don't.. There's a chance I may still do a review, but don't be surprised if I don't do it either.. 

I wouldn't bother. This garbage isn't worth your time.

#38 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 24 February 2016 - 05:15 PM

The uchiha pedestal and it's cult need to be stopped really. What so special about this clan?? Eye can turn red, Handsome look, Bad boy behavior, ....

Still far to low to be deserve to be called legend.

Its the Boba fett syndrome.

you've got a cool looking character who barely shows up in the series, but looks bad ass and then drops out as quickly as he appeared. combine it with the dark handsome bad boy image and you've got the basic western story trope that like a cockroach refuses to die.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#39 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 05:46 PM

Its the Boba fett syndrome.

you've got a cool looking character who barely shows up in the series, but looks bad ass and then drops out as quickly as he appeared. combine it with the dark handsome bad boy image and you've got the basic western story trope that like a cockroach refuses to die.

LOL that makes me laugh so hard to the point my stomach hurt and tears comes out from my eye :lmao: .

Most male dream to become character like that, Free , 1 charm and all girl fall in love, harem, immune to law and rules, powerful, and handsome. Typical every male dreams to become, and every female dream as a husband/boyfriend, that's why every character like this is popular regardless of their background if he is mass murderer or have done billions of inhuman experiment.

#40 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 06:42 PM

i watched episode 250 and according to the preview the fillers have ended.idk about any itachi episodes. i actually liked this episode. i'm glad they skipped hinata's genjutsu she already got the last. i thought that tsunade  would dream of jiraiya

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users