4976 replies to this topic

#4881 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:12 PM

Huh.

Well, I don't think the countdown will end in a red herring, and I doubt that it will be a little announcement like a single sketch release or a single special episode. I've been wondering where they were going with the light novels, and obviously it's going to be this.

I bet they post a start date for a next-gen manga (plus an anime to follow after Naruto wraps up) then they start releasing next gen pics/ads/trailers to get fans ready for it. With pics and info ramping up as the old-gen light novels wind down.

This is based on nothing at all. Just that I don't see why they would do anything different than they already have. They know they have a built-in fanbase for both a manga and an anime, so why not continue?

And I don't think Kishimoto will be heavily involved. Just creative director or something. Since he's made so much noise about wanting to be finished with the series, I doubt that he'd completely flip-flop and come back for a storyline he didn't care about to begin with.

#4882 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:25 PM

Why don't they just stop it and let Naruto die already?

naruto is a cash cow

Why don't they just move on to something else instead of raping Naruto for every drop of money?

naruto is an easy cash cow

Why doesn't Kishimoto care enough?

he's not calling the shots here

How is anyone supposed to move on or "ignore it" when everyone keeps bringing it up and won;t shut up about it? 

this is the konoha theatre sub forum, where people Chat about the latest episodes and developments.  

Why won't the studios move on?

naruto is a cash cow

And I am sorry, but I am getting really sick and tired of people telling me. "Why not just ignore it? I don't know, the same reason why alot of insipid, stupid, and asinine stuff doesn't get ignored for the same reason. Really, try saying that when someone brings up sexism or racism and see how far that goes....

it's just a series continuation, a poorly planned one if i may add. digimon had a similar ending but they were smart enough to create new characters for new seasons.

i'm just saying you'll save yourself a lot of grief by not following things that you dislike..

it's like how i don't go to the anti narusaku club, just to make my eyes bleed

Edited by Hanabi, 30 November 2015 - 02:43 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#4883 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 04:01 PM

naruto is a cash cow
naruto is an easy cash cow
he's not calling the shots here
this is the konoha theatre sub forum, where people Chat about the latest episodes and developments.  
naruto is a cash cow
it's just a series continuation, a poorly planned one if i may add. digimon had a similar ending but they were smart enough to create new characters for new seasons.

i'm just saying you'll save yourself a lot of grief by not following things that you dislike..

it's like how i don't go to the anti narusaku club, just to make my eyes bleed

The anti narusaku club lol.

On Naruto forums they call us the hungry ghost lol, so sad...

#4884 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 30 November 2015 - 04:18 PM

Damn it. Oh well, at least my nephew will be born in a couple weeks. Question... should I buy a Naruto the last so he can crap on it?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#4885 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 30 November 2015 - 04:22 PM

Damn it. Oh well, at least my nephew will be born in a couple weeks. Question... should I buy a Naruto the last so he can crap on it?

I am happy to hear such news! :sweat:

But don't spend your money. Just take him to the store and let him do it there. :D Nobody will blame the baby! :hehehe:

Yp330yZ.gif

#4886 Niky

Niky

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 04:31 PM

And I don't think Kishimoto will be heavily involved. Just creative director or something. Since he's made so much noise about wanting to be finished with the series, I doubt that he'd completely flip-flop and come back for a storyline he didn't care about to begin with.

Uhm... Tricksie dear...

May I remind you that you are speaking about Kishimoto, here? scared3.gif

Edited by Niky, 30 November 2015 - 04:46 PM.

“A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.”

G. K. Chesterton

tumblr_o3tosabkSm1untbo7o4_r2_250.gif

Their first encounter...

#4887 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 30 November 2015 - 04:35 PM

The anti narusaku club lol.

On Naruto forums they call us the hungry ghost lol, so sad...

mrw-somebody-tells-me-im-obsessed-with-d

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#4888 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 05:08 PM

Oh so they are going to do Naruto GT? 

Not a surprise to be honest, I doubt they would accept losing their cash cow

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#4889 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 05:09 PM

Oh so they are going to do Naruto GT? 

Not a surprise to be honest, I doubt they would accept losing their cash cow

Not yet confirmed. But it wouldn't surprise me.

#4890 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 08:19 PM

Of course, the studio will continue to milk money from Naruto. Why else do you think NH happened if it wasn't popular in the west.

NH + GT= More Green.

The basic of selling, marketing and business profits.

Edited by T XD, 30 November 2015 - 08:20 PM.

#4891 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 01 December 2015 - 12:03 AM

WHY

WONT

YOU

LET

NARUTO

DIE IN PEACE SENSUIA........"
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#4892 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 01 December 2015 - 12:16 AM

Not sure what are you talking about.

Maybe he's talking about the big secret that was so post to have in the final volume.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#4893 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 12:27 AM

Maybe he's talking about the big secret that was so post to have in the final volume.

Please no more,, no more bright idea, ... no more.... no more secret :argh: :argh:

But let me guess ... in few more weeks theres gonna be spoiler/rumor spreading around, about some kittening villain with either rinegan, sharinga, or moar ootsuki clan.

And theres gonna be big sharingan MOON [AGAIN] in the background, more secret picture related to kittening genjutsu.

After all that is their best weapon to bait fans into curiosity.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#4894 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:03 AM

boruto is coming back to theaters because of it's success  :ermm: reminds me of frozen

http://shonenjump.vi.../boruto-is-back

#4895 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:18 AM

boruto is coming back to theaters because of it's success  :ermm: reminds me of frozen

Wow , Lucifer,devil,satan or whatever evil name it is, always prevail after all. Bad guy always win. Humanity is at its end....

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#4896 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:24 AM

Wait what it's coming back in theaters?

Ignore the stupid "due to its success" BS, that means it wasn't successful at all. They didn't hit their goal.

There are only two reasons a movie will ever get re-released in cinemas. Either it's special like an anniversary of it. Example Jaws got re-released as its 40th anniversary. Or the second option they didn't hit their target (the amount of money they wanted). Most studios don't prefer to do this because usually it's more expensive for them so they just release the movie on DVD/Blu-ray.

And guess in which category taco falls in.

Edited by Nostradamus, 01 December 2015 - 04:30 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#4897 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:20 AM

Wait what it's coming back in theaters?

Ignore the stupid "due to its success" BS, that means it wasn't successful at all. They didn't hit their goal.

There are only two reasons a movie will ever get re-released in cinemas. Either it's special like an anniversary of it. Example Jaws got re-released as its 40th anniversary. Or the second option they didn't hit their target (the amount of money they wanted). Most studios don't prefer to do this because usually it's more expensive for them so they just release the movie on DVD/Blu-ray.

And guess in which category taco falls in.

It got about $692,000 by the end. Which to be honest is better than the last which got $525,000. The problem is that it went to 155 theaters by the end which means they had to pay for it to be in more theaters. I think again they were hoping for at least a million and they are hoping another weekend would at least put at $700,000.

Any way they were doing the whole ask for it to appear in your town thing weren't they? So that means if more people wanted to go see it it would have lasted for another week they wouldn't have to start it up again.

#4898 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:28 AM

This is worst than being a Kentucky football fan. Yes that's me. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#4899 SlyNinjaKnight

SlyNinjaKnight

Loyal Follower of the OTP of Naruto

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Fandoms: Naruto, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Star Wars and others.

Wish that Kishi would just stop trying to 'fix' Naruto, I guess that no one ever told him the phrase 'digging your own grave'. I will remember fondly the characters that made me love Naruto that were sacrificed at the all-mighty altar that is money (and crazy fan boys/girls).

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:34 AM

This is worst than being a Kentucky football fan. Yes that's me. 

But not as bad as being a kansas football fan, though its close.

#4900 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:02 AM

But not as bad as being a kansas football fan, though its close.

At least I still have UK basketball. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users