#1 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:43 PM

Hello everybody!!! XD

I posted last night of an idea of a project the whole NS fandom could do and a few people here would like to join in the discussion!!!!

I promised I would create a seperate thread for this so here it is!!! :D to @Milan Kyuubi if you have any ideas of adding privacy to the thread or talk to the mods we will be glad to listen!!!

ALRIGHT EVERYBODY!!!!!..........LETS BEGIN THE DISCUSSION OF "OUR" FUTURE FOR NARUTO!!!!! XD

#2 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:14 PM

First, we have to know what we'll exactly do: 

Are we going to rewrite the ending (chapter 699/700) and a part 3 then convert it to a doujin ? 

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#3 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:24 PM

I figured that's what our gameplan was Ichigo, but we'll wait and see.

#4 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:27 PM

First, we have to know what we'll exactly do: 
Are we going to rewrite the ending (chapter 699/700) and a part 3 then convert it to a doujin ? 

Yes the main priority right now before we create part 3 will be the recreating Naruto's ending.

Though there are some issues that will be need to be discussed for recreating it before we actually do it. One of the main problems for this is that a lot of people in the NS fandom have their own version of the ending that they would like to be shown.

If we let just one person in the fandom create the ending for us it'll create some controversy within the fandom. Some people would agree at some points of the one persons ending but most would be displeased because they would think they could do better.

In order for all of this to work we need to create an ending that everyone in the fandom will agree to as the "TRUE ENDING"!!!

#5 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:32 PM

Yes the main priority right now before we create part 3 will be the recreating Naruto's ending.

Though there are some issues that will be need to be discussed for recreating it before we actually do it. One of the main problems for this is that a lot of people in the NS fandom have their own version of the ending that they would like to be shown.

If we let just one person in the fandom create the ending for us it'll create some controversy within the fandom. Some people would agree at some points of the one persons ending but most would be displeased because they would think they could do better.

In order for all of this to work we need to create an ending that everyone in the fandom will agree to as the "TRUE ENDING"!!!

I agree with you for sure, Moon. The question too is how do we also discuss what things to do and how to handle new characters we whip up.

#6 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:34 PM

@MoonDrop04. Sorry for just jumping into your thread without asking, but I saw what y'all were thinking and wondered if I could contribute in some way  :smile:

I was curious too as to what the game plan is going to be. Perhaps one of the things that could be done first is to isolate the various problems presented within the manga's "conclusion", and then to determine what priority they are. What plot points are essential to this ending?

Edited by Metalhead87, 12 December 2014 - 11:36 PM.

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#7 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:36 PM

Hey, shouldn't we create a chatroom? It'd be really easier.

Anyway, first of all we need sketches, bothwise writing and drawing.

We also need a couple of fan-fictions from various members of this project and we can brainstorm on them.

#8 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:43 PM

I agree with you for sure, Moon. The question too is how do we also discuss what things to do and how to handle new characters we whip up.

The Part 3 doujinshi/fanfiction will only be able to truly start once we make a "Foundation" to built upon it. Namely the Ending of Naruto X)

Once we know what the "TRUE ENDING" will be chosen among the fandom we will then discuss of how the Part 3 characters will flow within their story from the "ENDING". But for character designs for main characters of the part 3 doujinshi/fanfiction can go ahead and be discussed right now.

Right now we are taking baby steps guys :D we can't expect to rule the world in a day huh? Lol
It's gonna take time which we have so relax XD

@Metalhead GO RIGHT AHEAD!!! XD lol

Edited by MoonDrop04, 12 December 2014 - 11:45 PM.

#9 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:59 PM

Hey, shouldn't we create a chatroom? It'd be really easier.

Anyway, first of all we need sketches, bothwise writing and drawing.

We also need a couple of fan-fictions from various members of this project and we can brainstorm on them.

T_T I still don't know how to create a chatroom here, especially when working on mobile 100% of the time lol. The thread is for everybody that wants to contribute, not for a selected few within the fandom so I think a chatroom would present a problem for that right? Though again I don't know much about these things work still so :P lol

As for choosing the right fanfiction for the ending.........I got an idea to where everyone within the fandom can enjoy X)

#10 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 13 December 2014 - 12:00 AM

@Metalhead GO RIGHT AHEAD!!! XD lol

Thanks!  :D *Starts plotting and scheming*  :plots:

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#11 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 12:05 AM

I'm working half of the time on my phone but that's not much of a problem. I should opt for a note 4 though...

anyway, we'll see. We need chatte and a few more...

#12 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 12:12 AM

I'm working half of the time on my phone but that's not much of a problem. I should opt for a note 4 though...

anyway, we'll see. We need chatte and a few more...

No problem X)

Yeah if possible I want to get as much as 15 members or a little more within the thread.

#13 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 12:23 AM

Some thoughts from off the top of my head:

*Naruto's becoming Hokage. High Priority. This is what he has been dreaming of since the manga began, so it's only right that this happens. How does he become Hokage? What kind of Hokage is he?

*Relating to the above. How did Kakashi become Hokage? What kind of Hokage is/was he? How and why did Tsunade stop being Hokage? Did she step down?

*Seeing how one of the plot issues brought about was that the title of "Hokage" struggles to find meaning in a world where peace is prevalent and Shinobi are, apparently, no longer required, what is the shape of the world when Kakashi assumes the position, and then when Naruto takes over? Are they on the path to finding peace or do they still have some way to go before they can broker the proper negotiations between villages?

The way I saw it was that there is still a degree of tension that exists between all of the Kage and their Hidden Villages. Peace isn't a quick fix, so there will be distrust.

#14 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 12:35 AM

Some thoughts from off the top of my head:

*Naruto's becoming Hokage. High Priority. This is what he has been dreaming of since the manga began, so it's only right that this happens. How does he become Hokage? What kind of Hokage is he?

*Relating to the above. How did Kakashi become Hokage? What kind of Hokage is/was he? How and why did Tsunade stop being Hokage? Did she step down?

*Seeing how one of the plot issues brought about was that the title of "Hokage" struggles to find meaning in a world where peace is prevalent and Shinobi are, apparently, no longer required, what is the shape of the world when Kakashi assumes the position, and then when Naruto takes over? Are they on the path to finding peace or do they still have some way to go before they can broker the proper negotiations between villages?

The way I saw it was that there is still a degree of tension that exists between all of the Kage and their Hidden Villages. Peace isn't a quick fix, so there will be distrust.

Yes these are main priorities that must be included within the ENDING most of everyone in the NS fandom will agree to that no doubt.

The question is how long the ending should be to everything in for a decisive conclusion.

699 and 700 if done right should have ended the current volume of the series as well as conclude the War Arc. If Kishi wasn't so stingy he could have made one more volume worth of chapters to conclude everything left within the story before the end. So for our ending it should be like this:

-recreate 699 and 700 as the last chapters of volume 73 or 74 (can't remember which :P)

-then create 10 chapters worth for one final volume to be the Ending of Naruto.

So at least 12 chapters should do for the final ending of Naruto. Within that much we should cover everything the manga didn't conclude or left out from Kishi's ending. X)

#15 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 12:38 AM

Yes these are main priorities that must be included within the ENDING most of everyone in the NS fandom will agree to that no doubt.

The question is how long the ending should be to everything in for a decisive conclusion.

699 and 700 if done right should have ended the current volume of the series as well as conclude the War Arc. If Kishi wasn't so stingy he could have made one more volume worth of chapters to conclude everything left within the story before the end. So for our ending it should be like this:

-recreate 699 and 700 as the last chapters of volume 73 or 74 (can't remember which :P)

-then create 10 chapters worth for one final volume to be the Ending of Naruto.

So at least 12 chapters should do for the final ending of Naruto. Within that much we should cover everything the manga didn't conclude or left out from Kishi's ending. X)

That sounds like a pretty good length to aim for. I suspect a number of issues could be tied up pretty neatly within that time frame. Of course, this would also depend on how long the chapters themselves are when they're made, but that can probably be figured out later when we have some plot lol

#16 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 12:49 AM

I'll help tomorrow with some ideas at well. I am sorry I can't but I have no ideas at all.

By the way, these are some good ideas but I feel like we could improve, big time.

#17 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:32 AM

Some more thoughts:

*Orochimaru. What are we going to do with you? What is your purpose now? Do you have a place in the new Shinobi world that is approaching or are you a relic from the past?

*Team Taka. Same questions. What is their purpose now? Will they continue to follow Sasuke or do they have their own individual objectives in mind?

*Hinata. How can we bring her personal story arc to an end that is satisfactory within the context of the ending that we intend to create? The confession that she made to Naruto should really be addressed, and could only be done so by having the two talk. This leads to another question, of course: why did Naruto not respond to her confession for so long?

I'm sorry if these don't make sense, or don't seem particularly detailed. I'm a little tired from working today and finding it a bit difficult to think of more stuff.

#18 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:33 AM

I'll help tomorrow with some ideas at well. I am sorry I can't but I have no ideas at all.

By the way, these are some good ideas but I feel like we could improve, big time.

Exactly X) and no worries because if we are gonna do this right, we are gonna take this nice and slow. I've already said in the other thread that we should all begin everything in January 2015 considering it's the holidays right now and plus it would give people time to think of their own ending.

And don't worry I've got some special ideas to go along with what's already shared X). If we are gonna do this, we gotta make sure everyone are gonna enjoy themselves working for this!!

That's what WE the NS fandom are!!! We are hard working individuals that pursue the positive messages within a Special story!!! But we are also free spirits that know how to have a good time with everybody else XD!!!

#19 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:43 AM

Some more thoughts:

*Orochimaru. What are we going to do with you? What is your purpose now? Do you have a place in the new Shinobi world that is approaching or are you a relic from the past?

*Team Taka. Same questions. What is their purpose now? Will they continue to follow Sasuke or do they have their own individual objectives in mind?

*Hinata. How can we bring her personal story arc to an end that is satisfactory within the context of the ending that we intend to create? The confession that she made to Naruto should really be addressed, and could only be done so by having the two talk. This leads to another question, of course: why did Naruto not respond to her confession for so long?

I'm sorry if these don't make sense, or don't seem particularly detailed. I'm a little tired from working today and finding it a bit difficult to think of more stuff.

YES!!! These are important points that will be disclosed for the ending as well no worries!!! XD you are doing fine. Lol

Once we get enough people within the thread to join in (my hope 15 or more members) I'll share of a way we can all use to agree as a group to choose a FINAL ENDING with. It'll be productive for everyone to work on, give people the chance to express their own ideas and bring a little FIRE and CHALLENGE within everybody to make this as enjoyable as possible!!! XD

#20 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:48 AM

YES!!! These are important points that will be disclosed for the ending as well no worries!!! XD you are doing fine. Lol

Once we get enough people within the thread to join in (my hope 15 or more members) I'll share of a way we can all use to agree as a group to choose a FINAL ENDING with. It'll be productive for everyone to work on, give people the chance to express their own ideas and bring a little FIRE and CHALLENGE within everybody to make this as enjoyable as possible!!! XD

Sounds good. This project sounds like it will be really cool and fun too. Feeling pretty excited for it lol  :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users