• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,061 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 02:56 AM

I decided to make my own NaruSaku family oneshots. They have 3 kids twin boy and girl then boy. The twins are 3 years older than the brother and this will not be in order. I will randomly pick what oneshot I write like first chunnin exams or kids dating for example. Twin boy's name is Minato who will have blonde hair and green eyes. The girl's name is Misaki who has red hair and blue eyes. And the third son is named Isamu who has pink hair and blue eyes. Without further ado here's chapter one.
Chapter 1. Nightmare

It was Naruto's wedding, The biggest day of his life. He's marrying the girl of his dreams as he sees her walking down the aisle with her father. He smiled the covered veiled girl. He released the veil and reveals.... Hinata.

"AHH Hinata!!! What are you doing here?" He asked.

"We are getting married Nnnnaruto kun." She answered but Naruto shook his head.

"No!! That's impossible I'm supposed to marry Sakura." He sat down and touched his hair which felt shorter than before.

"But NNNnaruto kun Sakura ran away and married Sasuke remember?" She asked. Naruto gasped than covered his eyes.

"NOO!!!!!!" He Screamed.

"NARUTO!!" A voiced called him. He then opened his eyes to reveal a beautiful pink haired woman. It was his wife Sakura.

"Oh Sakura. I just had a horrible dream." He hugged her. She hugged him back.

"It's okay, Honey. It was just a dream. Now you can tell me if you want." He told her tdream. She then hugged him again.

"It's okay Naruto. I haven't loved Sasuke since I was 12. I love you now. And Hinata understood now and moved on with her life. Don't worry about that dream. Naruto smiled at his wife then they heard the door knock.

"Come in." Called Sakura. The door opened and revealed a 5 year boy with pink hair and blue eyes and wearing blue Pajamas. It was their third child and second son Isamu.

"Mommy, Daddy can I sleep with you." He asked. Naruto and Sakura looked at each other and nodded.

"Sure you can sweetie." Said Sakura as the small boy climbed up to his parents bed and cuddled with his mother.

"Goodnight little buddy." Naruto said as he turned off the light and closed his eyes again.

That's it for now and I accept requests. What do you want on the next oneshot?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#2 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,061 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:03 PM

2. Ten rules for dating my daughter

Misaki is 16.

Naruto is in front of the doorstep. A boy name Daisuke is taking his little girl to the movies and he is gonna set him straight. The doorbell rang then he opened the door to reveal a 6 foot 224 pound black haired boy.

"Hello Hokage-sama." Said Daisuke and bowed down.

"I Prefer to be called Naruto or sir." Naruto said glaring at the boy. "

Now listen dude. The reason I am allowing you to date my daughter is because my wife is threating me. What is she threating me with is none of your Damn business but I am gonna give you ten rules and if you fail them I will make you suffer, got it?" The boy gulped and nodded.

"All right than...

Rule 1: No kissing or making out in front of me. I rather not know my baby girl is making out.
Rule 2: You may look only above my daughter's shoulders. You look at anywhere else I will neuter you.
Rule 3: The only time you're sitting on the couch with my daughter is either with me, or my wife or your parents.
Rule 4: Don't lie to me. I will find out if you are telling the truth or lying got it?
Rule 5: If you hurt her I'll hurt you worse by making you watch Twilight or those bogus stories of me and Hinata together.
Rule 6: No hand holding in front of me. I might allow when she's 20.
Rule 7: If you're in the driveway it better be an emergency.
Rule 8: If you're in my daughter's room than you better be playing Nintendo. Cause if your doing something else I cut your balls.
Rule 9: I better not see you sneaking out my daughter cause If I do."

Naruto poked his finger above his throat like a knife

"And Rule 10: If you're still dating at age 22 and wanna marry her you ask me permission first. GOT IT!!!"

Daisuke nodded. The two men sat on the couch waiting for Misaki to finish. Then a beautiful red haired girl with a large forehead came in the living room with a green shirt, a vest with Uzumaki symbol.

"Ready to go Daisuke?" Asked Misaki.

"Yes and by God you look...." He stared back at Naruto who glared at him. Daisuke gulped.

"Good. Now you ready to go see Dumb and Dumber 2?" Misaki nodded

"Bye Dad. See you at 11:00." The couple left.

"If you have her back by 11:01.... Well you'll know what'll happen. Daisuke paled but nodded. Naruto watched the two leaving with mixed reactions. He knows his little girl is growing up but he can't seem to accept it yet.

"Naruto, leave the boy alone." Naruto looked back to see his beautiful wife Sakura walking up to him and putting him from behind.

"I'm sorry Honey but I can't help it. This is her first date and...." Sakura put her fingers on his mouth.

"I know you worry and it's sweet but don't forget she's my daughter and she can still kick ass." Sakura said smirking.

"I know but she's still a baby in my eyes." Naruto said sadly. "I mean I know Minato is dating Rock Lee and Ten Ten's kid but that's because I taught him well. I'm not sure if Daisuke's dad taught him like I did with Minato. Sakura gave Naruto a sad smile.

"She'll Always need her daddy sweetie. That will never change." Sakura said, giving her husband a kiss.

"Thanks honey. You wanna watch a movie ourselves?" Naruto asked.

"Sure, which one?" She asked.

"Well how about the Wedding singer." She approved of that choice.

And that takes care of that. I'll write more later. And I used Dumb and Dumber 2 cause I wanna see it even if it will suck cause I loved the first movie. Anyway I'm signing out for now.

509356167_759751.gif?4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users