227 replies to this topic

#101 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:20 AM

I mean in Japan. Since it's going to be shown here earlier than other countries :) I'm not going to burden you guys asking you guys to watch the movie haha!

LOL. You think happen that RTN  take almost a year I think.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#102 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:25 AM

I mean in Japan. Since it's going to be shown here earlier than other countries :) I'm not going to burden you guys asking you guys to watch the movie haha!

In the event that this is all simply a ploy at misleading the readers or if there's a progressional occurrence that ties into our OTP in some way, I personally want to be kept in the know-how. Watching the movie wouldn't be necessary. Some updates and insider information regarding the characters and their interactions would be something to maintain some level of interest in (this is mostly directed towards Sakura and Naruto's scenes together, however). 

#103 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:25 AM

@Liu bie
Wow. That's longer than I thought.

@Atheck
In that case, I shall definitely keep you updated. Count on it!

By the way I just found out that there is a new thread in 2ch for people who ship Hinata and this new villain. Which is kinda surprising because you usually don't have threads for a pairirg unless they're really popular.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 08 November 2014 - 02:29 AM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#104 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:28 AM

@Liu bie
Wow. That's longer than I thought.

By the way I just found out that there is a new thread in 2ch for people who ship Hinata and this new villain. Which is kinda surprising because you usually don't have threads for a pairirg unless they're really popular.

Is it a lighthearted crack pairing that isn't supposed to be taken seriously? 

#105 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:31 AM

My theory is similar to yours but with a few modifications. Sighs. In any way I will consider it bad writing...

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#106 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:33 AM

Is it a lighthearted crack pairing that isn't supposed to be taken seriously?

Actually let me check about it. The Japanese description of the movie suggests that this Otsutsuki guy has some obsession? or something about Hinata.

#107 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:37 AM

I hope on You Tube would  be someone that narrate  this movie, like last time with RTN.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#108 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:40 AM

Actually let me check about it. The Japanese description of the movie suggests that this Otsutsuki guy has some obsession? or something about Hinata.

Obsession? That's actually kind of ironic, in a hilarious way.  You've abandoned every other thought and desire for your family, your squad, and your friends so that a misshapen family unit can grow out of the muck that is your single-minded obsession with a boy that you can't possibly understand on any personal level. Why anyone would try and pursue you in a meaningful and selfless manner is beyond understanding when they recognise the fanaticism of your desire for Naruto .

In my opinion, Hinata deserves all of the clinginess and selfish manipulation that Toneri can force upon her. You reap what you sow.

Edited by Atheck, 08 November 2014 - 02:53 AM.

#109 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 03:19 AM

I found the full movie description. I'll translate it later when I have time. Or did someone else already translate it?
http://www.naruto-mo...m/sp/story.html
Seems like this movie focuses on Toneri, his plans, Hinata, and the sad past between the Hyuuga clan and the Otsutsuki.

And Naruto doesn't seem to be all that important in this movie plot wise since Hinata and Toneri, are main. Naruto and Sakura seems just like some side characters whose there to make Hinata shine. Some people in 2ch said that Toneri is Adam and Hinata is Eve. Whatever the hell that means.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 08 November 2014 - 03:25 AM.

#110 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 04:41 AM

I found the full movie description. I'll translate it later when I have time. Or did someone else already translate it?
Seems like this movie focuses on Toneri, his plans, Hinata, and the sad past between the Hyuuga clan and the Otsutsuki.

And Naruto doesn't seem to be all that important in this movie plot wise since Hinata and Toneri, are main. Naruto and Sakura seems just like some side characters whose there to make Hinata shine. Some people in 2ch said that Toneri is Adam and Hinata is Eve. Whatever the hell that means.

Seriously? Why in the hell is Naruto and Sakura being sidelined to accommodate this girl? This series isn't dedicated to the adventures and angst of Hinata. She was never part of the original trio of  protagonists. Every arc, every conflict, and every narrative development has been dedicated to Naruto's journey, his emotions, his aspirations. We are supposed to be following and supporting him, not this little fainthearted enthusiast who can hardly do any more than cling to trees/walls for security and repeat a single man's name as if it were her lifeblood because she's incapable of thinking beyond her self-deluded fantasies with said man. 

Who in their right mind actually believed that this was a valid premise to base a movie around? I would like to know that because this all just reeks of unprofessional bias. No one wants to be a witness to a movie of the Naruto franchise that's dedicated to someone besides Naruto (and Team 7 by extension) except for fans of that character who believe she should receive more than what her character actually deserves. 

This is yet another disservice to the manga's original concepts. You don't just abandon your protagonists in an attempt to make a side-character relevant like this.

Adam and Eve? Really? The biblical progenitors of humanity who were responsible for the fall of man by eating the forbidden fruit? Are they trying to portray Hinata as a symbolic reincarnation or successor to Kaguya? There is nothing to argue or attest for this crazed plot idea in the manga. After 700 chapters of irrelevancy in the overarching plot, this is what we're subjected to from the Hyuga? They were never legitimately important to Kaguya, Hagoromo, or any of the prophecies that the latter half of the manga was dedicated to. So why is it that we're just now being exposed to this grand scheme of madness and an untold destiny that was never hinted to or implied by Kishi? You can't! Because none of this should be happening  

Oh, just watch. Since the movie is apparently dedicated to Hinata, they'll try to ensure that she succeeds at all of her goals, the most obvious of which being her snatching away Naruto's affections. And the only sacrifices that needed to be made was the relationship that was gradually being built up since Part 1, including Naruto's indomitable believe to never give up and persist through all obstacles until finally reaching your goal. None of that matters anymore with Pierrot's bastardised movie, though. 

I certaintly won't be supporting Hinata in this. Hell! I probably won't even watch it. The important details regarding Sakura, Naruto, and the intermediary status of their relationship are all that I'm interested in. 

Edited by Atheck, 08 November 2014 - 04:42 AM.

#111 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:20 AM

Translation start (part 1)
The feelings that still haven't reached. What is the conclusion?

The Konoha village where the winter festival is nearing. Naruto is in Ichiraku along with his friends he grew with. In the midst of all this, Hinata's feelings that she poured in the scarf she made haven't still reached Naruto. Hinata hates herself for only being able to look at him from afar. At that sudden moment, a mystery man appears. Although, Naruto was able to arrive in time for rescue, the mystery man left some words before he disappeared, "You guys are destined to be destroyed. Before that, Hinata, I will come to pick you up." What does he mean by destined to be destroyed? Why is Hinata targeted? In that moment a huge meteor along with a strong light passed the sky.

(Part 2)
The moon's sudden approach! Is this a natural disaster? to a warning to the shinobi?

The five Kage meetings were urgently held. In the seat were leaders of each country, Mizukage, Raikage, Tsuchikage, Gaara, and.....if this continues the moon will be destroyed. The wreckage will come to earth. This is exactly a countdown until human extinction. The shinobi were in chaos. Naruto goes on a research along with Sakura, Shikamaru, Sai, and Hinata, reaching an alien underground space with a huge curse mark. What they heard there was a "plan" and a name they couldn't believe.

(Part 3)
Weave hope into the next generation. Don't give up on the future.

Otsutsuki Toneri. The man's identity is a descent of Otsutsuki Kaguya, who fought a battle to death against Naruto and Sasuke. In that moment, Toneri appeared with his puppet players and drives Naruto and his company away. And finally, Hinata falls in the hands of the man. At the same time on earth, they were nearing their limit in their battle against the nearing meteor. What is this so-called "True Final Plan"? What is the sad fate between the Otsutsuki family and the Hyuga family? At the final day of earth each and every one's unbending feelings will crash through time!

-End of translation-

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 08 November 2014 - 11:52 AM.

#112 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:30 AM

Yup, this movie has 'FLOP' written all over it. 

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#113 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:17 PM

Seriously? Why in the hell is Naruto and Sakura being sidelined to accommodate this girl? This series isn't dedicated to the adventures and angst of Hinata. She was never part of the original trio of  protagonists. Every arc, every conflict, and every narrative development has been dedicated to Naruto's journey, his emotions, his aspirations. We are supposed to be following and supporting him, not this little fainthearted enthusiast who can hardly do any more than cling to trees/walls for security and repeat a single man's name as if it were her lifeblood because she's incapable of thinking beyond her self-deluded fantasies with said man. 

Who in their right mind actually believed that this was a valid premise to base a movie around? I would like to know that because this all just reeks of unprofessional bias. No one wants to be a witness to a movie of the Naruto franchise that's dedicated to someone besides Naruto (and Team 7 by extension) except for fans of that character who believe she should receive more than what her character actually deserves. 

This is yet another disservice to the manga's original concepts. You don't just abandon your protagonists in an attempt to make a side-character relevant like this.

Adam and Eve? Really? The biblical progenitors of humanity who were responsible for the fall of man by eating the forbidden fruit? Are they trying to portray Hinata as a symbolic reincarnation or successor to Kaguya? There is nothing to argue or attest for this crazed plot idea in the manga. After 700 chapters of irrelevancy in the overarching plot, this is what we're subjected to from the Hyuga? They were never legitimately important to Kaguya, Hagoromo, or any of the prophecies that the latter half of the manga was dedicated to. So why is it that we're just now being exposed to this grand scheme of madness and an untold destiny that was never hinted to or implied by Kishi? You can't! Because none of this should be happening  

Oh, just watch. Since the movie is apparently dedicated to Hinata, they'll try to ensure that she succeeds at all of her goals, the most obvious of which being her snatching away Naruto's affections. And the only sacrifices that needed to be made was the relationship that was gradually being built up since Part 1, including Naruto's indomitable believe to never give up and persist through all obstacles until finally reaching your goal. None of that matters anymore with Pierrot's bastardised movie, though. 

I certaintly won't be supporting Hinata in this. Hell! I probably won't even watch it. The important details regarding Sakura, Naruto, and the intermediary status of their relationship are all that I'm interested in.

What do you think of this movie description? Even if NS were to be canon and I still partially believe in my own theory, I'll still be annoyed that the whole end of Naruto are in this movie where HINATA is the main character. Naruto and Sasuke's fight was shortened and sidelined for Hinata? Sakura's arc, surpassing of Tsunade and her genjutsu foreshadow was neglected for this!? What's with all this sudden spotlight of the Hyuuga clan!? This reminds me of all those NH fan theories that Hinata will play an important role in the Kaguya fight because she's a Hyuuga. Hell, in the new movie she's more relevant to earth than Uzumaki Naruto.

Yup, this movie has 'FLOP' written all over it.

It might be worth seeing Naruto fight against Toneri for Hinata's attention.

#114 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:18 PM

@theunburnt
Mind sharing your theory? I always like to hear your thoughts.

#115 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:20 PM

Rameeen, I need your help dear, ASAP for a BIG ASS THEORY!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#116 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:23 PM

Yeah true, that movie should be renamed The Last - Hinata The Movie. I know that the purpose of the movie is to explain how NH became canon, but they could have done it without making Hinata the center of the movie to the point that the hero is sidelined. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#117 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:37 PM

@Chatte
Sure thing! Headed to your thread.

@咲耶姫
I really really like your avatar. The hero isn't even the hero in the movie. He's quite an irrelevant side character in the plot.

#118 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:47 PM

There is a Matsuri today but I will stay here, in my bed, with my cat, and write my theory.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#119 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 03:17 PM

Haha I will translate the databook then while you write your theory!

#120 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 06:25 PM

Here: http://www.narusaku....=14567&p=651513

Sorry, it took too long.

Anyway, nobody hears me because I'm a non-famous potato unlike you :cry:

Edited by theunburnt, 08 November 2014 - 06:37 PM.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users