22 replies to this topic

#1 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:09 PM

What do you think Kishi plans on going with this to make NS canon?

eh10ut.jpg

#2 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:12 PM

I wouldnt be able to answer this due to Kishi's writing. Though I know it'll probably be canon I'll still feel like Naruto us the second place winner in all this.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#3 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:13 PM

When hopefully Naruto says "you have a charming forehead Makes me want to kiss it." Than Sakura gasps and flashes back to that moment and realizes it was Naruto she loved.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#4 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:39 PM

When hopefully Naruto says "you have a charming forehead Makes me want to kiss it." Than Sakura gasps and flashes back to that moment and realizes it was Naruto she loved.

You srsly want NS to be based on a single line. I personally believe that Naruto ending alone will be the best case scenario because only then he can have his respect intact. And if NS happens in the next 10-20 chapters after NARUTO'S confession it will for sure make Naruto become a second guy whose sincere selfless love was really nicely used by Sakura.

Edited by lord287, 26 September 2014 - 05:40 PM.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#5 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 26 September 2014 - 06:00 PM

NaruSaku... to be.. canon.

I think I'd rather Sakura figure herself out first. To be honest before I joined this site, I didn't really care much about Sakura. I guess I just liked the idea of Sakura starting to reciprocate Naruto's feelings, and suddenly NaruSaku didn't seem like such a bad pairing. Because you know Hinata was my favorite character, and SasuHina was like my first favorite pairing - that was considered crack but I really liked the idea of it. And then the idea of NaruSaku made me start liking Sakura more, because she seemed more cooler with Naruto, while Sasuke always brought her down. I realized that someone as caring as Saura actually really doesn't deserve the pain she goes through.

Coming to this site, suddenly made me start having faith in her character, because we all know she is way more than just pairing fodder. I want her to stand up for herself in FRONT of Sasuke, I want her to take it in herself to move on from a guy who causes her so much pain. I know she wants to go through that pain for the sake of love but she's just way more than that. She's way more developed than any other girl in the show, because she's Sakura. She's a determined and strong girl, and clearly has so much potential. I'm getting two different versions of Sakura from Kishi, and before any NaruSaku happens, I want the Sakura that we all want first. Naruto didn't fall in love with a girl with forced smiles and a weak personality. Naruto admires the Sakura that's honest, and stands up for herself.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#6 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 06:04 PM

he will never make NS canon.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#7 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 06:06 PM

Sure he will

eh10ut.jpg

#8 Kakashi-Sensei

Kakashi-Sensei

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 06:07 PM

At this point I dont even know if he will make one pairing canon by the end of the manga lol ...

300x300.jpg

#9 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 06:44 PM

We're nearing the end of the manga. Sakura needed something concrete, heavy, and hard to be thrown at her to really make her get over Sasuke, not some half assed moments where she 'should' have been over him. She needed something solid. Yes, he's tried to kill her before - and failed - but this time, she really 'felt' it.

Wah-la, it happened. Nothing says 'doomed' like a chidori though the heart.

So I'm pretty sure even the Mayans would predict Sakura will wake up -  figuratively and literally - or in her unconscious state realize the truth. 

Then we'll all be hypocrites and praise Kishimoto for his wonderful writing.

Edited by Fenris, 26 September 2014 - 06:46 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#10 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:07 PM

Do you want to raise some spirit?

Ask Inferno,chatte, romance girl, other that lend you their positive labs, then erase that question and then full this topic of them. Then bring the link of the manifesto  NaruSaku and the build up. That is it.

I thinking in this 235 episode words right now seems it fit at this moment:

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#11 Nic

Nic

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:47 PM

You srsly want NS to be based on a single line. I personally believe that Naruto ending alone will be the best case scenario because only then he can have his respect intact. And if NS happens in the next 10-20 chapters after NARUTO'S confession it will for sure make Naruto become a second guy whose sincere selfless love was really nicely used by Sakura.

Minakushi was based on a single line. 

#12 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 26 September 2014 - 08:05 PM

Sadly to me its dead Kishi made sure of that this chapter no matter what I just can't see it now, many think this was needed to wake her up ummmmmm sorry but that could happened many chapter ago when he has tried to kill her and Naruto and said he will kill her own teacher and Naruto.

Face it guys Kishi hates Sakura he does not care at all for her or her character this is shown in Naruto who showed no anger at all over what Sasuke did to her and what he has been saying to her and Kakashi.

I don't hate Sakura I feel so sorry for her that she is getting this for no damn reason, other than kIshi HATES Sakura.

#13 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 12:02 AM

We're nearing the end of the manga. Sakura needed something concrete, heavy, and hard to be thrown at her to really make her get over Sasuke, not some half assed moments where she 'should' have been over him. She needed something solid. Yes, he's tried to kill her before - and failed - but this time, she really 'felt' it.

Wah-la, it happened. Nothing says 'doomed' like a chidori though the heart.

So I'm pretty sure even the Mayans would predict Sakura will wake up -  figuratively and literally - or in her unconscious state realize the truth. 

Not sure why its believable after he already tried to kill her with one, ran Karin through with a Chidori without her giving up on him, and Sakura seeing Karin's half-dead body on the forest floor?

I suppose better late that never, but I can't see why this is a believable trigger when Sasuke's been driving that message home over and over only for her to declare he love for him again in a rather spectacular display of pure impotence.

I think NS will happen, but I think SS will now have a reasonable complaint that the writing sucked after this.

#14 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 12:11 AM

It would be pathetic as kitten If he dosen't ... 

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#15 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,423 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 27 September 2014 - 12:21 AM

Do you want to raise some spirit?
 Ask Inferno,chatte, romance girl, other that lend you their positive labs, then erase that question and then full this topic of them. Then bring the link of the manifesto  NaruSaku and the build up. That is it.

I thinking in this 235 episode words right now seems it fit at this moment:

I like when KnS posts she always sees things in a different way than most thinks of.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#16 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 27 September 2014 - 02:01 AM

I personally think the whole promise thing is whats going to play into them being canon, if they do in the manga that is. Obviously in the movie both Naruto and Sasuke are alive, so I think that once Naruto changes Sasuke he will tell Sakura that he kept his end of the promise, she now has who she thought she wanted, and that's when she'll come to realize that it was Naruto who has always been there for her.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#17 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 27 September 2014 - 03:10 AM

Fenris... I'd just like to thank you for being positive about all this  :glomp:

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

#18 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 27 September 2014 - 03:17 AM

I personally think the whole promise thing is whats going to play into them being canon, if they do in the manga that is. Obviously in the movie both Naruto and Sasuke are alive, so I think that once Naruto changes Sasuke he will tell Sakura that he kept his end of the promise, she now has who she thought she wanted, and that's when she'll come to realize that it was Naruto who has always been there for her.

Oh my gosh, you are SO right! That's exactly what's going to happen! During the fight, she's going to be worrying about Naruto, and in the end Naruto is going to come through AGAIN and bring Sasuke back. Then, when it actually becomes feasible for her to be with Sasuke (because he's good) she'll finally realize that he's not even what she wants, and that she DOES want Naruto! How beautiful!

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#19 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 03:18 AM

Oh my gosh, you are SO right! That's exactly what's going to happen! During the fight, she's going to be worrying about Naruto, and in the end Naruto is going to come through AGAIN and bring Sasuke back. Then, when it actually becomes feasible for her to be with Sasuke (because he's good) she'll finally realize that he's not even what she wants, and that she DOES want Naruto! How beautiful!

I want to hug you too now  :glomp:

#20 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 27 September 2014 - 03:25 AM

There's a reason why the promise thing was brought up, and it's in our favor :3

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users