4036 replies to this topic

#1441 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:12 AM

Does it? What if she says that the reason she fell for Sasuke is because like him she too wanted Acknowledgement? Or what if she realizes that it was an obsession and that Naruto has always shown her true love?

Besides, this is assuming that she does actually mean love in the present tense. We've seen in 675 and even in the anime that she has said that she used to love him. And in RTN written by Kishimoto she was still hurt by Sasuke. My guess is that Kishi will have her admit that she never really understood real love and acceptance until Naruto. It won't be perfectly written but it will be done.

This fight isn't over yet.

Except we keep getting slapped in the face for her undying love for him, this isn't arbitrary love, not anymore

If Kishi plans on making NS canon like he keeps showing us he needs to do two things

-Show that NS would have happened without Sasuke's help

-Show that Naruto is the one she actually loves and feels more for.

Both of these plus several hundred chapters of development get kitten on because Kishi wanted to keep the NH and SS fans guessing until the final chapter so he can disappoint all of us. 

eh10ut.jpg

#1442 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:14 AM

"I'm trying to approach this realistically, and hopefully the fans can see it that way."

And my response is this....

"Dude he tried to kill her and you wrote that she loves him. That's unrealistic for a smart girl like Sakura."

509356167_759751.gif?4

#1443 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:15 AM

Your sig... why???  :argh:  :argh:  :cry:  :cry:

Crackest of the crack ships!  :th_yeah: actuallygonnachangeitsoontho

Edited by Fenris, 26 September 2014 - 03:16 AM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#1444 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:17 AM

Crackest of the crack ships!  :th_yeah: actuallygonnachangeitsoontho

Lol.... but... but... Minato T^T

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#1445 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:18 AM

So why is Sasuke an kitten again?

Kishi is downright single-handedly killing off the "cool anti-hero trope"

all anti-heroes had a reason to be arrogant and anti-social (oh wait I forgot accoridng to Part 2 Sakura Sasuke isn't anti-social...silly me) (Vegeta, Hiei and Zuko were all raised in such situations where that kind of attitude was the only way to survive) with Sasuke its just "my family is dead...you have no idea what i've been through" Gaara: "join the club and get the kitten over it...."

eh10ut.jpg

#1446 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:18 AM

Except we keep getting slapped in the face for her undying love for him, this isn't arbitrary love, not anymore

If Kishi plans on making NS canon like he keeps showing us he needs to do two things

-Show that NS would have happened without Sasuke's help

-Show that Naruto is the one she actually loves and feels more for.

Both of these plus several hundred chapters of development get kitten on because Kishi wanted to keep the NH and SS fans guessing until the final chapter so he can disappoint all of us. 

Bad writing yes. But how did Sasuke help NaruSaku at all? Yeah he told her that Naruto saved her but she still confessed to Sasuke later on. It was the gradual development, support, and caring that got Naruto and Sakura to start feeling for each other. Hell, we go ballistic on the forum whenever Sasuke get's close to Naruto and Sakura.

Sakura first began to respect Naruto as a friend because he proved to her that he could be a capable ninja. They became close friends after his POAL. But it was the development in part 2 that made her begin to feel attracted to him. That's where we get the moments like the offer to feed him at Ichiraku and Yamato's line. Sure Sasuke running away gave him the opportunity to make the POAL, but that was just Naruto being supportive. He supports her whether Sasuke's around or not we've seen it throughout part 2.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#1447 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:20 AM

I believe Sakura is STILL confused with her feelings for Naruto and Sasuke. God I hope this doesn't turn out like Twilight. Argh!

#1448 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:21 AM

Damn you people are just so negative.

Let me just say this, the manga is not over. We don't know whats gonna happen in the future chapters, we don't know when the manga will end, and we don't even know if a pairing really will occur. There's no proof The Last is a canon movie, no proof that the manga will end by December, and no proof that Sakura's development is over.

We don't know how this is all going to turn out, but you need to remember, one chapter can't just change over 400 chapters of development.( like @Inferno talks about.) You don't know what's going to happen next, you don't know when this manga is going to end, and you don't need to take this story seriously.

Just calm down, cause complaining is only worsening yours an others moods. Look at the whole manga and decide what makes sense, cause if you can't see NS happening, then that means this story will be open ending, since NS was the only pairing that made sense.

This was literally the only place I could go away from the idiocy that plagues this fandom and as it stands now, I might not even be able to come here, with all the Sakura is pathetic, bashers are right to hate her character, and people being upset about ever liking NS and Sakura. But in the end, it's whatever, cause I'm still gonna support Sakura, I know SS will never happen, and haters will be grinding their teeth knowing that Sakura is still alive.

To the Sakura lovers standing strong, I applaud you and am with you. To the anti-Sakura people, you can bite me for all I care. But to each there own, cause if that's the way you feel, that's the way you feel.

:wave:

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#1449 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

I don't know what was worse....Sakura begging for Sasuke or Sasuke knocking her out after she begged.

I'm so mad.....if that was Astrid she would have cut off Sasuke's head if he even dared to disrespect her.

tumblr_static_tumblr_inline_mpu5r9t9w41q

Edited by merryGOflava, 26 September 2014 - 03:21 AM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#1450 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

I believe Sakura is STILL confused with her feelings for Naruto and Sasuke. God I hope this doesn't turn out like Twilight. Argh!

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#1451 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:22 AM

Bad writing yes. But how did Sasuke help NaruSaku at all? Yeah he told her that Naruto saved her but she still confessed to Sasuke later on. It was the gradual development, support, and caring that got Naruto and Sakura to start feeling for each other. Hell, we go ballistic on the forum whenever Sasuke get's close to Naruto and Sakura.

Sakura first began to respect Naruto as a friend because he proved to her that he could be a capable ninja. They became close friends after his POAL. But it was the development in part 2 that made her begin to feel attracted to him. That's where we get the moments like the offer to feed him at Ichiraku and Yamato's line. Sure Sasuke running away gave him the opportunity to make the POAL, but that was just Naruto being supportive. He supports her whether Sasuke's around or not we've seen it throughout part 2.

He constantly helps NS by flat out telling he's not interested constantly, putting her down, trying to kill her. He's essentially constantly going out of his way to get her to stop loving him. I don't get the impression that if Sasuke hadn't left the village Sakura would never choose Naruto (she would be stuck in pairing limbo forever) 

It doesn't change the fact that after Naruto (the one who constantly saves her and encourages her) saved the village and Sasuke (the one who always puts her down and trie sto kill her) tried to murder her she still chose Sasuke as the other.

eh10ut.jpg

#1452 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:24 AM

He constantly helps NS by flat out telling he's not interested constantly, putting her down, trying to kill her. He's essentially constantly going out of his way to get her to stop loving him. I don't get the impression that if Sasuke hadn't left the village Sakura would never choose Naruto (she would be stuck in pairing limbo forever) 

It doesn't change the fact that after Naruto (the one who constantly saves her and encourages her) saved the village and Sasuke (the one who always puts her down and trie sto kill her) tried to murder her she still chose Sasuke as the other.

Has Sakura ever given Sasuke this look?

mng.jpg

#1453 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:24 AM

Yes. reread Part 1.

eh10ut.jpg

#1454 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:25 AM

Eye sex. Eye sex everywhere.

#1455 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:27 AM

mng.jpg

I freakin loved that

and more specifically this:

Edited by Fenris, 26 September 2014 - 03:28 AM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#1456 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:27 AM

Yes. reread Part 1.

No she hasn't. But she did give it to Naruto in part 1 before Sasuke left.

And the only person she ever gave that look to is Naruto. This chapter was awful for Sakura's character but as for Narusaku:

Edited by Shadow1275, 26 September 2014 - 03:28 AM.

#1457 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:28 AM

Or more specifically:

Yes.

eh10ut.jpg

#1458 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:29 AM

No she hasn't. But she did give it to Naruto in part 1 before Sasuke left.

She did give it to Sasuke....back when he actually gave a kitten.

eh10ut.jpg

#1459 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:38 AM

She did give it to Sasuke....back when he actually gave a kitten.

Nah, example:

naruto-1566821.jpg

Pay attention to the panels. Sasuke looks over and Sakura is no longer looking at him anymore.

#1460 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:38 AM

On the plus side the reaffirmation of the POAL means Naruto will certainly confess and at least NS will get some kind of closure.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users