23 replies to this topic

#1 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:37 PM

Well, this is not mine but i find this very interesting. What do you think? Something to add or deny?

@TheSage [disabled account, yahoo answers user]

NaruSaku. 
It progresses as a real relationship would - not like the Disney romance that applies to NaruHina. 
Real life - Guy and girl begin as strangers, progress to friends, grow to lovers. There are ups and downs and bumps in the road. 
Disney - Girl bum rushes guy who has never really noticed girl with forced confession of affection, gets one of guys best friends killed because of her selfishness and suicidal tendancies. Guy falls head over heals in love with girl after this. 

NaruSaku compliment each other/make each other whole. Naruto lends humor to Sakura and she in turn keeps his humor in check. 
NaruHina there is no compliment, ther is no two making one. Hinata is too meak and weak-willed to keep Naruto in check; he'd run right over her and she'd just bend over backwards to his every whim. 

Growth. 
Sakura has grown stonger to protect herself, her friends and family, and her village. She came up with her own ninja way. Hinata tried and failed to grow stronger to impress Naruto. She couldn't even create her own ninja way, she had to plagiarize Naruto's. 

Sight. 
Sakura always saw Naruto as a person. Even when she didn't like him. Hinata has always viewed Naruto not as a person but as an ideal - as his nindo. 

Family. 
NaruSaku is not only a mirror of Naruto's parents Minato and Kushina - Like Sakura to Naruto, Kushina did not like Minato at first but grew to care for him. Like Naruto to Sakura, Minato was the first to compliment Kushina on the physical feature she didn't like, etc - but of Sakura's parents as well. Sakura's father is jovial like Naruto and her mother is studious like she is. 
NaruHina has no such links. 

Sacrifice vs Suicide. We see in iron Country and earlier that Sakura was willing to not only risk her life but also her friendship with Naruto to keep him safe. Her desire was to place him out of harms way even at a great cost to herself. THAT is sacrifice. 
In the Pain fight and prior, we see that Hinata has no desire to actually protect Naruto. She simply wants to tell him how she feels and die by his side. This is not sacrifice, this is suicide. We see in manga that Hinata is aware she doesn't stand a chance against Pain. Instead of getting aid, she goes to him anyway. She doesn't try to remove a single rod or assist Naruto in any way. She has no knowledge that seeing another friend defeated by Pain would cause Naruto to give in to Kurama's rage. Nothing about Hinata's actiosn would have resulted in Naruto being "saved." He still was pinned, Pain still had the upper hand, and extraction was still a very real possibility. THAT is selfish (which she admits she is) and suicidal. 

Japanese culture. 
In Japanese culture, when a person confesses affection to another and the person being confessed to does not return those feelings, the polite thing to do is say "Thank You." When Sakura confessed to Sasuke, he left her with a "Thank You." When Hinata confessed to Naruto and later remindes him that his life was shared by many, he gives her a "Thank You." When Sakura confessed to Naruto, he never gave her a "Thank You" but later on did state to his father that Sakura was in fact his girlfriend...with Hinata standing in earshot. And Sakura did not deny it at all. 
Kishimoto has Sai detail at length that those who use the suffix "kun" (Hinata to Naruto and Sakura to Sasuke) will never develop deep emotional bonds with the person they use it on. Kishimoto then has Sai note that those like Sakura to Naruto who use no suffix and those like Naruto to Sakura who use the term of endearment "chan" will in fact develop deep emotional bonds. 

Fanbase. Sorry kids but it is true. The world over, NarutSaku is the more popular pairing. There are even conventions in Japan dedicated to the pairing. Easy answer as to why. In manga, Sakura is introduced in ch3. Hinata doesn't come in till around ch40. Thus, fans the world over got to see Naruto and Sakura begin their Road to Affection long before Hinata was even a blip on the radar. Even the actors who voice the characters of Naruto and Sakura root for the pair. 

Prize Factor. 
To NaruHina fans, Naruto is a prize that Hinata "deserves" for her being shy and introverted. 
To NaruSaku fans, neither Naruto nor Sakura is a prize for the other to "deserve" for whatever reason. They simply fit together. 

Not holding my breath that an answer such as NaruSaku will get picked as best. Too many times in the past NaruHina fans have proven how very fickle and insecure they are. More often than not, they ask these questions not for an actual answer but rather to boost their ships sinking moral. 
You might prove me wrong but being realistic, you probably won't.

__________________________________________________________________________________

tumblr_mg80mjsXcI1rnbtiko1_500.gif

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#2 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:06 PM

The person who made this deserves an award.

#3 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:06 PM

he/she explained this well.The whole narusaku moments are realistic unlike naruhina.He deserves a prize,I like it

Edited by elmas, 10 August 2014 - 11:07 PM.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#4 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:14 PM

Wow that was the most amazing thing I've ever saw.

#5 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:19 PM

I AGREE OVER 9000%!!!   :goodjob:  :goodjob:  :goodjob:

Edited by Uzumaki9000, 11 August 2014 - 12:03 AM.

#6 sakuraharunorealfan

sakuraharunorealfan

Sakura Haruno Naruto's Bae xDD

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:(Pretending 2 be Sakura i lov roleplaying as her cx so just let me xp and just Call Me Sakura or Saku like my Friends Do)NARUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Boyfriend Naruto Uzumaki Smexy fox xD

Posted 11 August 2014 - 12:31 AM

wow this is amazingly written  :love:  :nslove:

naruto_animation_by_ladygt-d7gd8ae.gif

#7 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 11 August 2014 - 12:44 AM

Didn't know that about the "thank you" thing.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#8 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 12:45 AM

I think I found my new favorite person in the world...

#9 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:30 AM

he/she explained this well.The whole narusaku moments are realistic unlike naruhina.He deserves a prize,I like it

It is a she

Edited by dylanrivers10000, 11 August 2014 - 01:31 AM.

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#10 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 15 September 2014 - 10:20 PM

TheSage... I've seen her a lot and I have to say, I always enjoy reading her rants ^^ And everything she says makes sense too.

Edited by Iwantbuns, 15 September 2014 - 10:20 PM.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#11 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:26 AM

yeah its probably true that Hinata didn't ACTUALLY do anything for Naruto

#12 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:19 PM

Brings Tears toi my eyes. Well Written :)

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#13 ButterBean

ButterBean

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Reading stories, watching NBA, playing video games, riding my bike, watching anime.

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:14 PM

I have read this once and this actually converted me to NaruSaku. This person deserves a standing ovation.  :banana:

tumblr_nd19ye9jwJ1s497cfo1_500.jpg

#14 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:38 PM

This is truth.I respect he/she who made this post.Never have i seen such a well explained post,it's amazing.

The author of this post deserves an award.

#15 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 18 September 2014 - 09:55 PM

I am not a Hinata hater but I think Hinata should focus more on her clan instead of chasing after a boy who's not on her team you know what they say (Family comes first)

Edited by BlazingDynamo, 18 September 2014 - 10:05 PM.

#16 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 18 September 2014 - 09:56 PM

I am not a Hinata hater but I think Hinata should focus more on her clan instead of chasing after a boy who's not on her team you know what they (Family comes first)

Agreed. I don't hate Hinata but she is extremely overrated honestly.

#17 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:54 AM

Agreed. I don't hate Hinata but she is extremely overrated honestly.

I understand she's always nervous about Naruto being safe but she needs to focus on her team.

#18 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:23 AM

BlazingDynamo@ true familly comes first and she should focus in fixing her clan, especially now that Neji's gone. But the question we should be asking is why does she still like Naruto when she will NEVER approach him or bother asking him out??? You think by now she will get rid off any insecurity she has on? This is why I believe Hinata doesn't really love Naruto, what she has for him is some obsessive admiration or puppy love. I learned a lot from her confession and I went to the conclusion. She confessed to Naruto ONLY because she thought she was going to die. So in order for her to approach him and ask him out is "if she's put in a life or death situation" so she gets stabbed, bleeding out and she finally says "Naruto-kun would you go out with me?". Kishimoto has left NH in a corner with NO development, NO progress and NO parallels to support it for far too long. And again I repeat if he didn't bother developing NH in the beginning of the manga, then he's not going to start now.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#19 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:40 AM

BlazingDynamo@ true familly comes first and she should focus in fixing her clan, especially now that Neji's gone. But the question we should be asking is why does she still like Naruto when she will NEVER approach him or bother asking him out??? You think by now she will get rid off any insecurity she has on? This is why I believe Hinata doesn't really love Naruto, what she has for him is some obsessive admiration or puppy love. I learned a lot from her confession and I went to the conclusion. She confessed to Naruto ONLY because she thought she was going to die. So in order for her to approach him and ask him out is "if she's put in a life or death situation" so she gets stabbed, bleeding out and she finally says "Naruto-kun would you go out with me?". Kishimoto has left NH in a corner with NO development, NO progress and NO parallels to support it for far too long. And again I repeat if he didn't bother developing NH in the beginning of the manga, then he's not going to start now.

Exactly I was wondering the same thing myself its the same thing as SS Sasuke has never shown any feelings towards Sakura to show that he cares about her he's always heartless towards her doesn't care about what she does for him. Sakura told Sasuke she loves him too but the way I see it Sakura only loved Sasuke because of his good looks and cool in the end Sasuke still rejects her even after he confessed. Sakura thinks she loves Sasuke but she's a teenager meaning she still shouldn't be fangirling over a boy that doesn't care about her. I don't understand why some fans want Sakura to be with Sasuke so bad when he does is just reject her so much.

#20 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 03:08 AM

BlazingDynamo@ the same thing goes for Naruto he will NEVER love Hinata. Kishimoto keeps showing he will always love Sakura and the NH fandom doesn't get the hint, even a first grader would understand. As for Hinata I'm that confident she will never approach Naruto romantically simply if she never approach him back when he was been hated and ignored by the village (the one time when he truly needed a friend his age) she's not going to start now that everyone acknowledges him as a hero.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruhina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users