Close
Photo

What are your most hated NH/SS arguments?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:19 AM

I really need to get this out of my head... for the past few days I've read arguments and I've decided to make a topic about it. I'm gonna tell you guys the 5 arguments which really angers me the most and you can tell me yours because I TRUST YOU ALL AND THIS BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE. This is going to be an honest rant about the arguments I hate the most. I'm not gonna bash NH/SS.

And here, we... go.

1. "Sakura is useless" - Oh god... where DO I begin? This is my MOST hated argument ever. She was never useless. She is the most badass heroine in the entire series in my opinion. She took down a lot of baddies with or without Naruto. Plus she is a medic ninja, she was trained to stay back and heal people. She has saved so many peoples' lives and they call that useless? She She is trained by Tsunade, THE FIFTH HOKAGE who has SUPER HUMAN STRENGTH. If they call her useless that's like calling Tsunade useless. SAKURA IS NOT USELESS AND SHE NEVER WAS. PERIOD!

2. "Sakura will forever love Sasuke" - This one doesn't make any sense. Sakura used to be a fangirl of Sasuke. She thought he was perfect to her and she thought Naruto was a nuisance, but later she started to realise that Sasuke is not the perfect guy for her and Naruto is not a nuisance. Naruto has done everything to make her happy, give her hope, courage, EVERYTHING. Sasuke has done NONE OF THOSE THINGS to her, he never cared about her nor loved her. That's one of the reasons why she started to have special feelings for Naruto.

3. "Hinata's boobs are bigger. Sakura is flat- chested" - Honestly, I don't even know where this one came from. Do they think big boobs will get the guys attention to fall in love with her? I mean c'mon... that's like when some random guy says to a random who he never met before said, "OMG I LOVE YOU LETS GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS BECAUSE YOU HAVE BIG BOOBS!!!" Is that really true love to them? We don't care if Sakura is flat chested, SHE IS BEAUTIUL WITHOUT BIG BOOBS (sure she has a nice butt but lets not start that), men can't fall in love with a women because of big boobs, they fall in them because of their beauty and great personalities, Sakura has those 2 things, she is beautiful and has a great personality.

4. "Sakura always hits Naruto" - She is a tsundere. She hits Naruto whenever he is being an idiot or a pervert. And those parts when she hits Naruto are for comedy. They are meant to be FUNNY, and they are!   

5. "Naruto doesn't love Sakura" - OK... WHERE IS THE PROOF? There was never any evidence of Naruto randomly stopped loving Sakura and falls in love with Hinata with NO DEVELOPMENT. Naruto's nindo is to never go back on his words. And that means he will ALWAYS LOVE SAKURA!

So those are the 5 arguments which pisses me off the most. What do you guys think about these arguments? Are there any other arguments I missed out? Also tell me what are your most hated arguments are. Feel free to reply.   

#2 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:25 AM

'Hinata DESERVES Naruto'. This one always makes me facepalm.

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 09 August 2014 - 05:26 AM.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#3 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:37 AM

welcome to h&e

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#4 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:42 AM

willie_wonka___naruto_by_juanito316ss-d6

That.

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#5 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:47 AM

If you ask me though I think SasuSaku is more abusive that NaruSaku cause Sasuke hurts Sakura mentally and if married her than he probably would do worst.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#6 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:04 AM

This is a hard one ... I hate too many of their arguments. :sweatdrop:  But I guess if I had to chose:

1). "NaruSaku is a sibling relationship." -  I HATE this argument with the intensity of a thousand suns. It's so blatantly wrong since both Naruto AND Sakura have demonstrated attraction towards each other and blush. This just irks and disgusts me because it's like they're saying NaruSaku fans can't tell the difference between a romantic and sibling relationship. :facepalm: It also disgusts me on a general level because NS would be awkward as hell if that was an actual sibling relationship. Srsly. :twitch:

2). "Sasuke will fall in love with Sakura." - Seriously hate this argument. It's like they completely disregard who Sasuke is and how little he cares for anything romantic. It's such an OCC argument it's painful and I honestly have no idea how anyone can seriously believe this one. :wacko:

3). "Hinata deserves Naruto."  Naruto is not a prize. He's a person. He has his own feelings and just because they think Hinata deserves him more than Sakura gives them no right to judge him and ignore how he feels. It irritates as a Naruto fan because I just wish people could have more respect for Naruto's feelings instead putting a side character on a pedestal above him.

4). "Sakura will forever be in love with Sasuke." - This argument is like a broken record. That's their automatic response to any pro-NS argument and it's sad. It totally ignores the journey of Sakura's development and how Naruto is supposed to achieve everything despite the obstacles Sasuke causes. 

5). "There's no proof Naruto loves Sakura." - Another broken record argument. People just can't admit Naruto loves or ever loved her and just to take what Sai said with a grain of salt when there was a very powerful flashback followed by Naruto's reaction to the confession that proves them wrong every time. Naruto's actions speak for him. He doesn't need to say it for loving Sakura to make sense.

6). "Naruto was joking in 631 about the girlfriend comment." - I eventually grew to hate this argument with the amount of times I hear it. It's blatant and painful damage control. Naruto only calls girls he likes his girlfriend, he did it a bit more seriously with his expression and more or less, AND he said this when Hinata was in the area. Why would he call a girl he didn't like his girlfriend when he could've said no or called the one he did like his girlfriend? It's just so stupid and illogical. :facepalm:

7). "Hinata is like Minato and Naruto is like Kushina." - It's amazing to me how they clearly see the similarities between MinaKushi and NaruSaku but then try to twist it as being like NaruHina by swapping roles. Never mind that Minato has absolutely no strong similarities with Hinata or how Naruto is a combination of both parents. Nope, MinaKush needs to be NaruHina parallel no exceptions. :mellow:

I honestly hate a lot more of their arguments, but these would have to be ones that stick out the most.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 09 August 2014 - 06:06 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#7 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:17 AM

What if Hinata was part of Team 7? she would be the best heroine 4eva because of byakugan/moe/boobs

i'm honestly not mocking the other thread, i just really hate this argument..

Edited by Hanabi, 09 August 2014 - 06:17 AM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#8 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:26 AM

Guys, this kind of topic is off the rails before it gets started.  It might not have been opened with the intention of bashing other pairing fans, but it does by definition.

We want to be welcoming to supporters of all pairings, and having a thread that broadcasts hate for their feelings and opinions is contrary to the kind of community we want to be.

Sorry, but it's closed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users