12 replies to this topic

#1 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 03:28 AM

There are no words... There is no excuse to harm or kill a child. None! Regardless of race, religion, or whatever. These...animals...need to be driven out of existence.

http://cnsnews.com/m...stian-holocaust

#2 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:12 AM

it is better than a gallows i rather be alive and act like i am in a horror show for my last few seconds, than to be choked to death

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#3 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:01 AM

I tend to take CNS news with a grain of salt, but if this is true, that's just horrifying.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#4 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:14 AM

I heard of this, but honestly the person I heard it from I tend to take with a grain of salt so far as world news goes...

But, looks like it's true. That's sickening. I've been following similar happenings through newsletters over the years, but those were on much smaller scales...

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#5 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:14 PM

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

#6 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:25 PM

I doesnt matter if it's CNS news or not, we all knew it's happening or would happen, Isis is burning down several churchs and recently destroyed a ancient church founded by one of apostles of Jesus.

My concern is the fact the Pope is being silent over this.
In other times he would have called a crusade just for fun :3.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#7 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:26 PM

The giant mess that is occuring in the middle east is the result of the continuous meddling by the US, Nato and its friend Israël, so if you really want to help these people you should start by taking care of the murderous imperialists in your country.

#8 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:35 PM

I say we let Isreal off their leash and let them pound the living kitten out of these monsters. If they're not killing their own people, they're using them as shields and giving their enemies a bad name. Problem is...the U.S doesn't have a 'president' - and I use that term lightly - to stand up to these animals. He's morel likely to apologize to these terrorists for having to deal with a bunch of kids.

At least Bush would've gone and dropped a few bombs on 'em.

#9 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:46 PM

I say we let Isreal off their leash and let them pound the living kitten out of these monsters. If they're not killing their own people, they're using them as shields and giving their enemies a bad name. Problem is...the U.S doesn't have a 'president' - and I use that term lightly - to stand up to these animals. He's morel likely to apologize to these terrorists for having to deal with a bunch of kids.

At least Bush would've gone and dropped a few bombs on 'em.

ha yes more propaganda, maybe just maybe Israel wouldn't have these problems if they weren't occupying and colonizing other people's land while at the same time maintaining a 7 years blocus against the most densely populated area in the world, might explain why they are pissed off. As for the human shield the only documented case of use of human shield has been by israeli forces.

Sure Bush would have dropped some bombs on them while at the same asslicking the saudi king and princes who are the biggest funder of islamic terrorism in the world, job well done.

#10 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:47 PM

rosel

ha yes more propaganda, maybe just maybe Israel wouldn't have these problems if they weren't occupying and colonizing other people's land while at the same time maintaining a 7 years blocus against the most densely populated area in the world, might explain why they are pissed off. As for the human shield the only documented case of use of human shield has been by israeli forces.

Sure Bush would have dropped some bombs on them while at the same asslicking the saudi king and princes who are the biggest funder of islamic terrorism in the world, job well done.

no Ganges Kong used human shields as protection but that is another meaning lol

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#11 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:51 PM

Okay, what? Give me the source to that. I'm gonna guess you watch MSNBC and the liberal networks? That's a bunch of BS

#12 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 03:05 PM

Okay, what? Give me the source to that. I'm gonna guess you watch MSNBC and the liberal networks? That's a bunch of BS

I'm not american, I don't watch TV and I'm a history student, whatever crap they're selling you on TV it's not the truth and it will never will be.

Here is your link http://www.haaretz.c...n-gaza-1.272716

About Isis they aren't the only one who commits massacre of iraqi children : 

Oh and if you want to educate yourself on the Israel Palestine conflict I invit you to read this http://www.ifamerica...ory/origin.html done by american jews, it's not the whole story but that's a good beginning if you want to understand the situation without sounding ignorant.

Edited by Awes9, 09 August 2014 - 03:11 PM.

#13 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:17 PM

I'm...going to stay out of the political discussion :sweatdrop:  Have fun...

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users