Close
Photo

“Naruto Shin Jidai Kaimaku Project” (Naruto’s New Era Opening Project)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Lodus

Lodus

l

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:15 PM

So .. What do you guys think of it? Any ideas on what it's about and where it could go??

[attachment=968:4XCHDMe.jpg][attachment=969:The-Last-Naruto-the-Movie-2.jpg]

I for one, am super excited to see what they're going to do with him.. though i'm not really feeling his haircut lol. I really do wonder how far after the manga it'll be, (if in fact it's even canon).

Edited by Lodus, 25 July 2014 - 06:16 PM.

tumblr_m6t2spSzKA1qgxo0po1_500.gif

#2 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:37 PM

I think it's about 2 years after the war, or some time in the future, what happens to everyone and who they end up with and the closure of everything.

the problem in this movie will probably be about Naruto not being hokage yet (him realizing that this is the only dream he has yet to achieve) but at the end he is elected as the Hokage.

There will probably be another final villain as well..who knows..possibly Sasuke? but that wouldn't make sense, unless at the end of the war, like the ova, Sasuke disappears again.

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#3 Lodus

Lodus

l

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:43 PM

I think it's about 2 years after the war, or some time in the future, what happens to everyone and who they end up with and the closure of everything.

the problem in this movie will probably be about Naruto not being hokage yet (him realizing that this is the only dream he has yet to achieve) but at the end he is elected as the Hokage.

There will probably be another final villain as well..who knows..possibly Sasuke? but that wouldn't make sense, unless at the end of the war, like the ova, Sasuke disappears again.

Honestly, I was thinking that too. Like, after the war he isn't given the title of Rokudaime yet and he must grow first. So I'm hoping this entire project is what I was hoping for after the manga..

.. Which is kind of like a 'Life after the Naruto Series' kind of thing. Where we get to see him achieve being Hokage and maybe even see real Narusaku development  :th_yeah:

BUT - I can also see it just being a super random non canon movie that has nothing to do with any of that. and the project is really just a spin off kind of thing. but who knows?

#4 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:08 PM

start of the third part with this movie and a timeskip in the manga

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#5 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:54 PM

Honestly, I was thinking that too. Like, after the war he isn't given the title of Rokudaime yet and he must grow first. So I'm hoping this entire project is what I was hoping for after the manga..

.. Which is kind of like a 'Life after the Naruto Series' kind of thing. Where we get to see him achieve being Hokage and maybe even see real Narusaku development  :th_yeah:

BUT - I can also see it just being a super random non canon movie that has nothing to do with any of that. and the project is really just a spin off kind of thing. but who knows?

Yeah same here, how could the project be named "new era" if it's the end?

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#6 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:07 AM

start of the third part with this movie and a timeskip in the manga

Are you sure?

#7 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:43 AM

Are you sure?

I think it's more of a thought/hope instead of a statement

Even if I'm hoping for a part 3 as well ^^

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#8 Lodus

Lodus

l

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:42 AM

Yeah same here, how could the project be named "new era" if it's the end?

That's what i thought too. Plus i think the narutoverse is too big NOT to continue with!! There's a lot of history kishi created that has yet to be covered

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users