45 replies to this topic

#1 Hyuga Sage

Hyuga Sage

Academy Student

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:17 PM

I think Hinata will meet Kaguya, just as Naruto and Sasuke met Hagoromo.

I believe this because Hinata too lost consciousness like Naruto and sasuke back in chapter 662. And all three happened one after another. First Naruto, shortly after it was sasuke, and then Hinata.

And lets be honest, Hinata fainting over a trip is pretty unrealistic and dumb, unless of course, it was for the sake of plot, as in, meeting Kaguya.

For those who don't believe she actually lost consciousness:

Well, there are two reasons that support she actually fainted.1- Her speech bubble is designed the same as jiraiya's when he was nearly dead vs pain and pulled himself back up.compare thishttp://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/382To thishttp://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/662/13very similar no?And looking at the earlier pagehttp://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/662/10Kishimoto has Hinata panting even before she was running, while kiba isn't shown panting, I think this is to show she is getting tired.2- Its very unlike Hinata to just give up like that. Let me explainIn part1, where she was much less confident and weaker than she is now, she was willing to, during her fight with Neji, to stand up, even after he had severly damaged her organs, and she was exhasutedhttp://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/080/13<br>http://narutobase.ne...Naruto/080/12So I find it very much against her character to just stay on the ground like that, especially when you consider, this time around, its Naruto who's dying. She was willing to stand up in part1 with severe injuries to prove a point to Neji, but you'ree telling me she wouldn't be willing to stand up, even in exhaustion, in part 2, with Naruto dying? It just doesn't add up for me&#91

There’s also the fact that Kaguya would be the perfect character to reveal the long awaited history of not only the hyuga but also the uzumaki clan, seeing her connection to the Byakugan and Uzumaki’s RDS. She could explain the creation of the cursed seal, jyuuken, the RDS, fuinjutsu, and other things related to the hyuga and uzumaki.

Hell, considering how she was a power hungry woman, it would make sense for her to have been the one who would exploit the Byakugan’s eye powers and chakra control enhancements and create jyuuken herself. she would use the eye to its full potential

Kishimoto did say some time ago that we would he getting hyuga clan development and it seems that the revelation of Kaguya having Byakugan is the beginning of this development. Hinata being part of this development seems only logical considering she’s the only relevant hyuga character left around.

There are also some similarities between Hinata and Kaguya

•Byakugan

•Females

•Heiresses

•Leaders

•Stoic and Quite
 •Hime-style hair cut

• creepy (lol jk)

There is however, a difference in their ideologies in that, as neji once said, Hinata wishes for harmony and peace by avoiding using power and kindness instead (much like Naruto and ashura) while Kaguya believes in using force and power to bring peace even if that means ridding herself of kindness (like indra and Madara). I think this will play a role in the sense that Kaguya will regret what happened to her and would want Hinata, her successor, to correct this.

Considering Kaguya is a mother, and how kishi has this trope of mothers being scary yet caring (ex: kushina), I wouldn’t put it past him to show us a more caring side of Kaguya; because at this point, we’ve only heard about her darkness. And considering villains like Neji, sasuke and nagato, kishi isn't one to paint his villains all in one color, so I think we'll see a more caring and motherly side to Kaguya.

To add to the supporting evidence that Kaguya will meet Hinata;

We still don't know why hagoromo implied he was an alien.
We still don't know where Kaguya came from.
We still don't know what the significance of introducing a 2nd sage was.
We still don't know if the Byakugan is kaguya's natural eye.
We still don't know how the hyuga clan formed.
We still don't know how the uzumaki clan formed.
We still don't know the relation between Kaguya and the shinigami.
We still don't know why Kaguya didn't fight juubi herself.
We still don't know how kaguya's ET came to an end.
We still don't know the relation between hagoromo, his brother, and Kaguya.

We still don't know the origins of the rennigan (was hagoromo born with it or did it mutate?)
We still don't know what the "secrets of the Byakugan" are.

most of these unanswered questions relate to kaguya/the hyuga and the byakugan, and since kishi already said wed get hyuga clan development, i think it makes sense for kaguya to explain the history of the byakugan and htyga to hinata.

Add all This to what I said, and its very clear that Kaguya will be the one to explain all this to someone
 and Hinata is the perfect and only option

#2 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:51 PM

Hm, if Hinata were actually the heroine, maybe something like this could happen. But Hinata is a secondary character and besides that, Kishimoto has not done a very good job of giving female characters significant or active roles in the plot, just look at Sakura. She's been pushed back into a supporting role even though she is the heroine, so I frankly can't see something like this as likely at all, certainly not for Hinata.

#3 TyranntX

TyranntX

Undisputed King of the Dinosaurs

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku (duh), Dinosaurs, anime, Starcraft, and skyrim.

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:10 PM

yeah I have to agree with BakeNeko, Hinata just isn't that important of a character at this time. I wouldn't be suprized if she just stays knocked out for the rest of the story arch. its sad to see many of the felames get sidelined for the time being but I'm sure Kishi has a plan for all this.

tyrantrum.gif

NaruSaku

Check out my Youtube Channel!

https://www.youtube....TyranntX/videos

#4 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:13 PM

Eh this is really really unlikely, because theres one major difference between Hinata and Kagyua

Hinata is some innocent kind hearted girl, Kagyua was a person who had peaceful ideals but once she took the fruit 's power too far, she became a twisted demon that people came to fear.

AKA Kagyua is a villian, a real mean hearted one who's actions involved supressing people who didn't side with her and used both her byakugan and sharigan to seek out those people and forced them under the infinite tsyukiomi. Hagomoro even said that what happened to Kagyua is just like what is currently happening to Madara, using the juubi's power to make a new fruit and obtain that power. Madara is trying to put people under the genjutsu, Kagyua actually did do that and because Kagyua was a villian, this doesn't add up.

Kagyua was a big fat meanie, she took away peoples freewill, now being a jerk like her Madara is trying to do the same. Now Hinata isn't like this remember? Maybe her RtN counterpart fits this deal better.

Why would kagyua speak to Hinata? Is hinata to become a villian? Or did something else happen we have not yet seen and this makes it so Hinata is some reincarnatrion of redemption for kagyua?

Not to mention the biggest flaw of all, there is only been emphasis on Naruto and Sasuke for this conflict against madara. Why does hinata need to come in so suddenly? Espcially after like just 2 chapters when we learned of how crazy Kagyua was. Take a minor character like Hinata who is to somehow replicate what Kagyua, a minor but very powerful character did but for good purposes? That doesn't make much sense.

Sorry but this would be the real end result of an asspull, espcially if this is what lead to any powerup whatsoever even for hinata.

I mean people complained when Sakura got her seal but it was fairly hinted and people figured it could happen at some point, it came in 632.

Karin was unexpected, she is an uzumaki but having chakra chain abilites like Kushina was an unintended one, that was much more sudden than Sakuras but even then, like sakuras seal having been taught to her, Karins is just going on the line of it being a latent clan power for her.

But now on Hinata, for her to recieve any powerup at all is not really forseen or nessessary, but should there be a merit for it? Out of everything, it just happens to be the most powerful primal source of all chakra, granting god like abilities to the eater once every 1000 years? This is what will suddenly fall on Hinata? No I'm sorry, this just doesn't make sense, this doesn't even fit. If it did happen, this would be a culimiation of an asspull and rendering HInata overly convinent with underwealhming execution. It begs to ask the question, "Just why her? Why her?"

Orochimaru trying to get the fruit for his own ends makes more sense than Hinata being the reincarnation of Kagyua.

Edited by Inferno180, 07 April 2014 - 04:14 PM.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#5 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:14 PM

Hm, if Hinata were actually the heroine, maybe something like this could happen. But Hinata is a secondary character and besides that, Kishimoto has not done a very good job of giving female characters significant or active roles in the plot, just look at Sakura. She's been pushed back into a supporting role even though she is the heroine, so I frankly can't see something like this as likely at all, certainly not for Hinata.

Agreed.

I'd be surprised if anyone met her. She is more explanatory tool than character. The character used for interaction is the Sage. Even if someone did, it would be odd for it to be someone who has no connection to the story's primary conflict; someone who has never had any such connection to it. Why suddenly rope her in now, with no forshadowing and no development? That would suddenly place her has heavily involved in a conflict even though she has never interacted with one of the parties on any level or for any reason.

If anyone does, it'll be Naruto, Sasuke, or Naruto and Sasuke together. All of this is, at it's base level, about those two and their conflict. I don't see it being anyone else, not even Sakura.

#6 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:20 PM

Not to mention one of Hinata's flaws in any involvement to the central plot, theres always that "sasuke gap"

In all their events, not once have Sasuke nor Hinata even interacted once, they don't even intersect, not even in the SD series for crying out loud, anything involving sasuke never has anything to do with hinata and vice versa, just them getting on screen for a similar event just seems more out of place than this theory. I mean its been so long, to see them actually talk or suddenly be involved in a similar event is the most unusual thing to happen in the series. I just cannot at this point see a serious situation involving Naruto, Sasuke, and Hinata.

I mean I can see other events like Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke, and obviously the main one Naruto vs Sasuke. Naruto and Sasuke vs Madara is what has been emphasized a few times, but not Naruto, Sasuke, and Hinata. Just those two right there, Sasuke and Hinata, they dont mix in terms of story situation.

Edited by Inferno180, 07 April 2014 - 04:22 PM.

#7 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:38 PM

Not to mention one of Hinata's flaws in any involvement to the central plot, theres always that "sasuke gap"

In all their events, not once have Sasuke nor Hinata even interacted once, they don't even intersect, not even in the SD series for crying out loud, anything involving sasuke never has anything to do with hinata and vice versa, just them getting on screen for a similar event just seems more out of place than this theory. I mean its been so long, to see them actually talk or suddenly be involved in a similar event is the most unusual thing to happen in the series. I just cannot at this point see a serious situation involving Naruto, Sasuke, and Hinata.

I mean I can see other events like Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke, and obviously the main one Naruto vs Sasuke. Naruto and Sasuke vs Madara is what has been emphasized a few times, but not Naruto, Sasuke, and Hinata. Just those two right there, Sasuke and Hinata, they dont mix in terms of story situation.

If any other character besides those two did, Sakura would probably be it. But what would doing so accomplish? The conflict is not between her and the Sage, but between the two sons and their reincarnations. Despite being Team Seven, Kishimoto hasn't really done much to involve her in that conflict, especially on the philosophical level. It's terms of her treatment by the author, this is probably one of his bigger failings. She's mostly involved on the edges, but its not enough to suddenly have her talk to Kaguya. I don't understand what this would do or what is important for her to say given that the Sage is providing the relevant info and that the current conflict doesn't really began there, but with his sons.

#8 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:41 PM

Hinata is only three things:

-side character

-pairing fodder

-plot device 

It won't happen due that she's not a main character. Not to Sakura or any female character. Also the fact that you're trying to parallel Hinata with you're basically saying she will become evil and a possible antagonist. that is also something that won't happen.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#9 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:18 PM

I think Hinata will meet Kaguya, just as Naruto and Sasuke met Hagoromo.

I believe this because Hinata too lost consciousness like Naruto and sasuke back in chapter 662. And all three happened one after another. First Naruto, shortly after it was sasuke, and then Hinata.

And lets be honest, Hinata fainting over a trip is pretty unrealistic and dumb, unless of course, it was for the sake of plot, as in, meeting Kaguya.

The theory itself doesnt support it.
Meeting Kaguya or whatever doesnt make sense with Hinata's role even with Sakura it also doesnt make sense.

Neither Hinata or Sakura are involved on the theme Naruto and Sasuke are included, for something like that to happen Hinata would need a role and she doesnt have as much as people claims it, Kishi might be inconsistent or does asspulls but he never does things without a purpose, there's a reason why Naruto/Sasuke met Haguromo it was because they were the destined kids who would change the world and are fated to fight against each other, they are part of the infinite circle of reincarnations who are fighting against each other forever and ever.
Hinata doesnt have hatred neither resembles Kaguya, because Kaguya took the fruit to end the wars and with the power she controlled the people.

Hinata inst even involved on the peace theme, she's fighting on this battle not to bring peace but to protect Naruto on which she states thousand times on this arc.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#10 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:49 PM

Agreed.I'd be surprised if anyone met her. She is more explanatory tool than character. The character used for interaction is the Sage. Even if someone did, it would be odd for it to be someone who has no connection to the story's primary conflict; someone who has never had any such connection to it. Why suddenly rope her in now, with no forshadowing and no development? That would suddenly place her has heavily involved in a conflict even though she has never interacted with one of the parties on any level or for any reason.If anyone does, it'll be Naruto, Sasuke, or Naruto and Sasuke together. All of this is, at it's base level, about those two and their conflict. I don't see it being anyone else, not even Sakura.

I'm not referring to sakura as in some part with the sage, I mean that in the wider spectrum beyond the central naruto vs Sasuke stuff and all the builds on that like the parallels or ashura and Indra stuff, I mean stuff like the Sannin or the aspect of team 7 itself.

Sakura is at the outer parts of the sage stuff but the main stuff in what happens to team 7 then yes this directly involves her.

I mean right now there's emphasis on the sage and the end of this cycle, sakura has no relation to this. But in the aspect of naruto vs Sasuke directly, like what came before or what the focus is on the team 7 situation like the promise, naruto saving Sasuke, the aspect of both them dying then yes then sakura is a part of that. Guess you can say the naruto vs Sasuke situation has 2 sides, one side is historical building from the hashirama vs Madara, senju vs uchiha, ashura vs Indra events. The other side is then social side, the side involving those events which were correlative to naruto, sakura, and Sasuke, like the promise, the land of iron reunion, being similar like the Sannin, each member if team 7 had some hard truth or realization thrown on them, naruto learned how wanting revenge felt, Sasuke lost himself with the truth if itachi, sakura was caught between her feelings for Sasuke and how the promise impacted naruto. Well look how it progressed, naruto just forsake wanting revenge and kept on the path jiraya told him, Sasuke is doing his own redemption from itachis last words, and sakura is not letting naruto handle the situation himself nor taking things upon herself, even in regards to Sasuke it's just she has faith in naruto to handle him.

So there is an aspect for sakura on one side of the naruto vs Sasuke situation, not involving her on a historical side, but on a direct situation which has been present since Sasuke ran away, and that same aspect still exists and will come up when naruto and Sasuke have their final battle, the chance they may both die (which won't happen) but it's safe to say, if sakura was impacted by the past events of him nearly dying, how could it turn out for this time when it may just happen for good?

#11 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:52 PM

If that does happen, unlikely, but if it does NaruHina as a pairing is officially dead. Why? Because either Hinata is NOT the reincarnation of Kaguya and she is just some random Hyuga like all the others giving NH at least a slight chance in probability or Hinata is the reincarnated version of Kaguya and her love for Naruto (who is confirmed a reincarnation of Kaguya's grandson) is a motherly type of love instead.

As I said, to assume that Hinata is Kaguya reincarnated is to say that NaruHina is an incest relationship between Grandmother and Grandson.

It would literally make NaruHina platonic.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 07 April 2014 - 05:53 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#12 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:02 PM

I agree with Nate river and Bakaneko-chan. Don't have much to add, but;

Some of your arguments are not terrible, like the comparison between Hinata and Jiraiya's speech bubbles. The haircuts though, are coincidences. How can anyone make an argument out of that... :ermm:

And we don't know anything about Kaguya's personality. I remember I misjudged Hashirama, his personality really surprised me. We don't know if Kaguya is quiet and stoic, but we know Hinata is not??

It would be an asspull because we've got zero foreshadowing. Compare this prediction to Naruto and Sasuke's situation, don't tell me that wasn't set up from the start. I knew it would happen, but this is far-fetched.

Edited by sushi., 07 April 2014 - 06:08 PM.

ナルサク

#13 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:06 PM

But what purpose would Hinata meeting Kaguya serve? I mean Naruto and Sasuke were supposed to meet Hagoromo for the powerup to defeat Madara. I don't see why Hinata should meet Kaguya. To get some powerup and be on par with Naruto and Sasuke and have a share in defeating Madara, something which is even denied to the lead heroine Sakura? I really see no reason as to why Hinata should meet Kaguya.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#14 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:09 PM

I'd rather have her talk to zombie Neji then Hinata.
Hinata hasn't done much in to get such an honor, makes no sense.
Sauke makes more since, he is a main character, has lots of relavent focus, and has one of the eyes she has as well, also,

Kaguya is said to be like Madara, and Sasuke has been paralled to Madara before right?

Makes far more sense then a minor character who doesn't relate to the plot...

My Opinion.

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#15 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:13 PM

Besides, shouldn't the sons be the only reincarnations in the series? Otherwise, why not Hagoromo's reincarnation? Or even his own brother? The point is there are only two that's it.

#16 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:33 PM

If that does happen, unlikely, but if it does NaruHina as a pairing is officially dead. Why? Because either Hinata is NOT the reincarnation of Kaguya and she is just some random Hyuga like all the others giving NH at least a slight chance in probability or Hinata is the reincarnated version of Kaguya and her love for Naruto (who is confirmed a reincarnation of Kaguya's grandson) is a motherly type of love instead.

As I said, to assume that Hinata is Kaguya reincarnated is to say that NaruHina is an incest relationship between Grandmother and Grandson.

It would literally make NaruHina platonic.

1233928590_citizen-kane-clapping.gif

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#17 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:47 PM

the previous ashura/indra are madara/hashi, and there is no mention of kaguya reincarnation, except that we are told madara is becoming as ruthless as kaguya because the power consumes them, if kaguya did have any link to other noteworthy hyuga nin, the sage would have told them before letting them back.

Edited by Hanabi, 07 April 2014 - 06:47 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#18 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:45 PM

I'm sorry but I will have to say this:

This is just another way fans theorize to give Hinata relevance to the plot when she obvious doesn't even needs. And I should've known they are trying their best the moment we found out that Kaguya had the Byakugan.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#19 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:58 PM

But that's just it, even with the suprise of kaguya possessing the byakugan, a better question is just how did kaguya get it? It had to have been from eating the fruit or it's otherwise possible that she created it after hagomoro got the rinnegan. Really the problem is untouched with how little history exists in this ancient era, I mean naruto and hagomoro only have what 30 pages together? It's not much history. But none of this changes the fact of what actually happened pairing wise for ns either, I mean hinata could get god powers by all means, this still does nothing story driven to make nh come if there's still an earlier hint of ns going in line with the Kushina foreshadow.

But it's just so unlikely really the whole kaguya having both eye techniques is very very one of the most out of place things since we were always told that the rinnegan came first and it was senju wood style and uchiha sharigan mixed makes the rinnegan, hence this is why orchimaru had Yamato as a result and why he wanted an uchiha body. Danzo must have been after the same power as Madara said, others tried to emulate him but failed, Danzo was neither uchiha or senju but had sharigan and wood style powers, but they rejected him, well the wood style did anyways. Even more puzzling is how it's said Indra was the one who was the first to wield the sharigan powers despite his grandmother having it too. We know Indra was the first to wield the sussano, yes it's easy to say kaguya never learned it but this may sound stupid but I think this how the events of the rinnegan and recent kaguya info can be summed up.

Kaguya took the fruit and gained god powers
Hagomoro and his brother are born, the first humans with chakra
Disregarding his brother, hagomoro was either born with the rinnegan as a result of kaguya or gained it from when he became the ten tails jinchurki. The rinnegan legend states that all ninjutsu originated from it and it appears when a savior of the world or harbginer to destroy it would come. Hagomoro was a savior, Madara a destroyer, Sasuke it's kinda both.
Ashuras power result is simple, he unlocked it later by hard work, Indra was born with the sharigan.
So for kaguya? Either the byukugan is the odd one out and is the oldest eye kekkei geneki but never changed meaning she got the byukugan from eating the fruit or she managed to create it herself making her the oldest ancestor of use byukugan but also pending the question, if the byukugan is not nessessary in the rinnegan recipe, then how was it passed down? From this we see it's independent, the byugakgan isn't needed in the whole wood style sharigan jubbi eye of the moon plan sage story save that she used the byukugan as a means to make people submit to her will with her sharigan. So this means in conclusion we have to deduce that kaguya with the byugakgan came by one or these means:

She got it from the fruit then this would mean:
Most likely hagomoros brother passively held it, it became independent from the mix of ordeals the rinnegan caused.
Hagomoros brother having it dominantly or recessively is the only way it moved on in generations following.
This means the rinnegan and byuagkgan are related but independent of each other, as the sharigan is a derivation of the rinnegan, they are independent and this goes along with the deal of why the byugakgan has no major influx on the events presently, if the eye of the moon plan called for it, Madara had many many many byugakgan available and it's not like special ones were needed, nor that many veriences of byukugan abilities exists like the sharigan, not all eyes can use Kamui or sussano, itachi and Madara never had access to Kamui and it's also a funny deal why obito could never use sussano, let alone Amaterasu. He could have used tsyukomi by means of madaras rinnegan though.

She created it on her own at some point when hagomoro took his role:
As hagomoro taught people in his era about ninjutsu, in the same way other bloodline abilities were created, it's possible kaguya learned to do the same and like her grandson Indra, possibly learned at a past time after the ten tails was defeated when hagomoro made an era of peace, that he taught people. So it's not hard to imagine if having god like abilities was a big deal, then perhaps kaguya used her powers to create her own sharigan and the byugakgan as super X-ray eyes meant to stop rebellion against her, though this is what made people fear her or face being stuck in dreamland and stuck to tree roots.

That's the best way I can say it though.

#20 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:56 PM

Um...No, for one she's not dying, she fell down and not even lost conciencness. Kaguya left her legacy to her two children she has no reason to appear in anyones dream...She did her thing left her lagacy and her job should be done, she has no vested interest in the fate of the world, she never did...for all we know she could still be alive back on her home planet.

Did you not notice the small significance Kishi gave to the Byakugan when the Sage mentioned his mother? It's was quite literally. 'Oh she had the Byakugan, but more importantly she has the Sharingan which she used to rule over everyone.' I wouldn't be surprised the only reason he mentioned her having the Byakugan was because he remembered he had Kakashi say that the Sharingan was rumoured to originate from the Byukagan, and he needed to explain how the white eyes came to be, he'd explained pretty much everything else, the white eyes of the Byakugan was still a mystery.

Kaguya was a means to link the Ten Tails to the Uchiha and Senju and her job is now done, I'm more interested in the other sibling, Did the Hyuuga and Uzumaki originate from them? Why were they not mentioned in the history books, what happened with the half of the Ten Tails sealed in them? (I'm saying them because it's not confirmed 100% if they were a male or female) The fate of the other sibling is much more important tha Kaguya all I want to know about her is where she came from and why.

iAnby7W.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users