Close
Photo

What kind of personality will Naruto and Sakura's kid have?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 09:34 PM

Discuss.

eh10ut.jpg

#2 Heartsbattle

Heartsbattle

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku...duh, Game of Thrones, DISNEYLAND!!!

And some other stuff...

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:29 PM

Wow, there are just so many options.

I mean first we have to take into account the personalities of his/her/ their parents right?

Naruto is fun-loving, energetic and optimistic. On the other side he is a little dim when it comes to certain things and rushes into circumstances without thinking (though he has gotten better at this. :) ).

And then there is Sakura. She is smart, likes structure and is very respectful. But I feel like this is something she had to learn. Her true nature seems to be a lot more like Naruto's actually. I mean the first kind of glimpse that we get that Sakura is just as feisty as Naruto is when Naruto plays a prank on Kakashi when they first meet. Sakura secretly likes the prank though she tells her sensei that she tried to stop Naruto. And then as we move on we see that she is a very emotional person that acts out on those emotions, either through her first or tears in most situations.

In my experience kids either develop personalities close to their parents (my sister is exactly like her father!) or the tend to be the opposite (my brother is totally different from his parents). It just depends if the child wants to emulate their parents or if the decide they want to be different/better than their parents.

Now since we can all agree that Naruto and Sakura are the greatest, it could be safe to assume that their children would want to emulate them. I mean Naruto being Hokage (it'll happen) and Sakura being the most awesome koinichi means their children will look up to them, just like all the other children of the village. So I think mostly likely we will get some hybrid of their two personalities.

Also, children tend to favor one parent over the other (sad but true). So we might see a carbon copy of Naruto or Sakura.

On the other, Naruto and Sakura are just that awesome that it could backfire. It would be a lot of pressure to be the child of two totally awesome people and to be expected to live up to that expectation. Their child could come to recent that pressure and his/her parents. We could see a child that is more 'Sasuke-like'. Moody and bent out of the shape all the time. A person who doesn't want to just be known as the hokage's kid. Maybe like how we saw Konohamaru in the very beginning.

I kind of hope we get all the options! Have all the children!

Edited by Heartsbattle, 10 March 2014 - 10:34 PM.

#3 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:59 PM

Jiraiya's pervertedness, Naruto's nindo, and of course Sakura's temper tantrum.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#4 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 10 March 2014 - 11:58 PM

Jiraiya's pervertedness, Naruto's nindo, and of course Sakura's temper tantrum.

Like he said.
2ivn2tv.jpg

#5 itsmesakura

itsmesakura

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Anime/manga physics, biology, maths, and probably every lesson at school (coz I love to study!), celebrities, trivia/quizzes, adventure, writing diaries/journals, visiting the orphan, going out with my friends, and everything that smells like school, and lesson, and challenging

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:52 AM

Probably a determined, passionated, hot-tempered personality... And maybe he/she can be smart but impulsive too at times...

If you want something JUST GO FOR IT

#6 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:28 PM

I wonder if he/she will have a prankster attitude (Kishi loves parallels and all and it would tie in to the first chapter) though its probably unlikely seeing as how Naruto only did pranks for attention because he had no parents, unless Naruto and Sakura die I don't see this happening.

eh10ut.jpg

#7 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:11 AM

Being a doctor, Sakura would know the healthiest way to raise a child so we'll likely see an intelligent and athletic offspring. As for the personality I'm imagining a good sense of humor and kind hearted, but further details are difficult to think of. Though it is possible that because the child would grow up in a time of peace it will be very innocent and friendly.

So in other words it would be a mix between Naruto and Sakura but leaning more towards Sakura.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#8 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:49 AM

Its most likely going to be a boy given the usual shonen formula

I wonder if he (or she) will have the whisker marks, or maybe even Sakura's pink hair (which would be a reference to Naruto wishing he had Kushina's hair)

Edited by Pepsi, 13 March 2014 - 04:56 AM.

eh10ut.jpg

#9 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:52 AM

I think Naruto and Sakura's kid would have the same personality just like them.

#10 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:15 PM

Wow, there are just so many options.

I mean first we have to take into account the personalities of his/her/ their parents right?

Naruto is fun-loving, energetic and optimistic. On the other side he is a little dim when it comes to certain things and rushes into circumstances without thinking (though he has gotten better at this. :) ).

And then there is Sakura. She is smart, likes structure and is very respectful. But I feel like this is something she had to learn. Her true nature seems to be a lot more like Naruto's actually. I mean the first kind of glimpse that we get that Sakura is just as feisty as Naruto is when Naruto plays a prank on Kakashi when they first meet. Sakura secretly likes the prank though she tells her sensei that she tried to stop Naruto. And then as we move on we see that she is a very emotional person that acts out on those emotions, either through her first or tears in most situations.

In my experience kids either develop personalities close to their parents (my sister is exactly like her father!) or the tend to be the opposite (my brother is totally different from his parents). It just depends if the child wants to emulate their parents or if the decide they want to be different/better than their parents.

Now since we can all agree that Naruto and Sakura are the greatest, it could be safe to assume that their children would want to emulate them. I mean Naruto being Hokage (it'll happen) and Sakura being the most awesome koinichi means their children will look up to them, just like all the other children of the village. So I think mostly likely we will get some hybrid of their two personalities.

Also, children tend to favor one parent over the other (sad but true). So we might see a carbon copy of Naruto or Sakura.

On the other, Naruto and Sakura are just that awesome that it could backfire. It would be a lot of pressure to be the child of two totally awesome people and to be expected to live up to that expectation. Their child could come to recent that pressure and his/her parents. We could see a child that is more 'Sasuke-like'. Moody and bent out of the shape all the time. A person who doesn't want to just be known as the hokage's kid. Maybe like how we saw Konohamaru in the very beginning.

I kind of hope we get all the options! Have all the children!

very respectful really not to naruto

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#11 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:51 AM

Very short tempered, energetic, loud, intelligent, and slighty calm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users