Close
Photo

Naruto- The Story of an unyielding Ninja (Jiraiya's novel)

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#21 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:34 PM

No English I'm afraid. Maybe they're trying to alter the book by adding the Hinata of the story. That way, we get the "real" version of the book.

#22 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:41 PM

No English I'm afraid. Maybe they're trying to alter the book by adding the Hinata of the story. That way, we get the "real" version of the book.

Gotta appreciate the English marketing departments. They know what hurts sales. :D

#23 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:45 PM

Of course. We all know that if this Naruto had a Hinata in his life, things would be different. :zaru:

#24 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:46 PM

Gotta appreciate the English marketing departments. They know what hurts sales. :D

Lol. I bet they want to release Sasuke's novel as well, but if they did, they have to alternate the book to have some SS moments. Then again, they could release it. They have one with Sasuke kicking her in his dream, so that works.

Ok, no more shot fired from me. Honestly, I wish the book was released in here. Doesn't that book have a picture of Minato, Kushina, and Jiraiya? Sigh, poor Naruto. I really wish the remains were to get revived before series ends.

#25 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:53 PM

Lol. I bet they want to release Sasuke's novel as well, but if they did, they have to alternate the book to have some SS moments. Then again, they could release it. They have one with Sasuke kicking her in his dream, so that works.

Ok, no more shot fired from me. Honestly, I wish the book was released in here. Doesn't that book have a picture of Minato, Kushina, and Jiraiya? Sigh, poor Naruto. I really wish the remains were to get revived before series ends.

Hmm about that Sasuke book.

We have one that is a parallel to Naruto ( this one right here by the J-man himself ) and we have a Sasuke book. Shouldn't we have a Sakura book too?

Sasuke had Sakura in his dreams? OMG that's a big SS moment right there.

#26 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:58 PM

Mean that one?

CCI15062013_00006_zps677fc3de.jpg

Of course. We all know that if this Naruto had a Hinata in his life, things would be different. :zaru:

Definelty -_-

There is a girl called Shima in the book. It's no Hinata in character, but she seems interested in Naruto, as you can see her:

A funny/pervert Naru/Tsuyu scene in the book

To understand, you have to know:

The story of this book is NO proof for something to happen. --> It HAS its parallels to the original Story of Naruto, but the plot is totally different.

Shima tried to kill the group but they stopped her. Big breasted like it seems x) Now she helps the team.

Tsuyu is like a mix of Sakura/Tsunade --> the medic in the Team, in love with the “bad” guy, VERY Tsundere

And Naruto is a mix of Jiraiya and Naruto --> The hero of the story, in love with Tsuyu, rival of Renge.

Shuku is the village where Tsuyu and Naruto live.

Nikaku is a ninja who is there to replace Redge’s place in the team. He discovers himself as a donkey.

----------------

(P.79)

“Naruto, can I ask you something?” Shima interrupted Naruto.

“What is it?”

“What is a pervert peeper?”

Naruto looked at her questioningly.

“That’s what Tsuyu called you when we met. And then she kicked you.”

“He should be able to explain it to you in detail.” Tsuyu answered instead of a speechless Naruto. “He is the one who secretly watched naked women in the hot baths and even take advantage of his Sage-Mode to be successful in it.”

“Is that true?” Shima asked and looked at Naruto skeptically.

“I… no… ha,ha…that is…” stuttered Naruto and looked angry at Tsuyu.

“Thank you very much Tsuyu.”

“But it’s the truth!”

Naruto looked at Shima and said: “Tsuyu is always after ruckus. One day she will kill me.”

Ninkaku came closer from behind with clattering hoofs.

“You are just angry, because I don’t look at you.” teased Naruto.

“Whaaat?” Tsuyu shouted staggered.

“Do you think I find you ultra-flat chest appealing?”

After these words Tsuyu’s fist hit Naruto right in the face.

“Hey, that hurts! You old scarecrow!” Naruto complained and the blood flew out of his nose.

“If you keep doing that, all guys will run away from you.”

“You pervert peeper!”

“Gorilla-women!”

“Excuse me?”

“Oh, you want to see naked girls?” Shima interrupted the two.

“That’s all he can think about. Half of his chakra is made of horny energy.” Tsuyu replied.

“Yes, I like to look at them!”

Suddenly Shima opened her Kimono, so that her breasts were exposed.

“Here, look.” She said. Tsuyu and Naruto stared flabbergasted at Shimas breasts.

“Naruto, if you want, I can show you more.” Shima promised.

“Ahhhhh…” Naruto shouted. Blood flouted out of his nose like a fountain and he fainted.

“But Shima…” Tsuyu tried hastily to straight up Shimas clothes.

“Are you in love with Naruto?” Shima asked unexpected und undressed herself once again to confirm her guess. “Well, how do you like it?”

Now Tsuyus nose started to bleed too, so that her tears and blood trickled down her cheeks. Shocked, she looked at Naruto, who shake his head and called many times: I think I’m going to die!”

“Well, now you are mine.” triumphed Shima.

“Uh?” Naruto asked.

“I said that now you are mine, Naruto.”

“No, no, no!” Tsuyu shouted and waved her hands around.

“Shima, didn’t you listen to me? Naruto is not how you think he might be. He just thinks always about the same thing.”

“And you are sure, you are not in love with him?” Shima asked.

“Yes, I’m sure.”

“But didn’t both of you teased each other all the time?”

“Hell no!” Tsuyu negated unmistakable. “Really, it’s not like that.”

“I don’t believe you.”

“I just told you!” Tsuyu responded.

“Naruto, be mine!” Shima shouted.

“Naruto”, Tsuyu said hastily, “don’t you dare to become perverted ideas! She is just 16.”

“Yes, but for my age I have more to offer than you.” Shima interjected provoking, which causes Naruto to compare the breast of each girl. He just has a big weakness for women. He smiled roguish, but before he could notice, a upset Tsuyu blow him under the chin.

And here are the scans:

CCI15062013_00003_zps448994ed.jpg

CCI15062013_00004_zps5f72cc27.jpgCCI15062013_00005_zps78a82fd7.jpg

Edited by FreakySandra1995, 15 June 2013 - 09:01 PM.

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#27 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:00 PM

Hmm about that Sasuke book.

We have one that is a parallel to Naruto ( this one right here by the J-man himself ) and we have a Sasuke book. Shouldn't we have a Sakura book too?

Sasuke had Sakura in his dreams? OMG that's a big SS moment right there.

Errrrrrr.....sure? I mean Sasuke dreamt that Konoha was laughing at his brother's death, which he yelled at them. Then, Team 7 laughed at Itachi's corpse (?) and then, Sasuke attacks them. So yeah, a nice moment. Ok.

Well, we don't know if there will be another book. Sakura's book will be nice. I can see about her 2.5 years of training and how she changed from part 1 to part 2. I mean really, she started off flirting with Naruto. Must be the transformation of maturity.

#28 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:11 PM

Errrrrrr.....sure? I mean Sasuke dreamt that Konoha was laughing at his brother's death, which he yelled at them. Then, Team 7 laughed at Itachi's corpse (?) and then, Sasuke attacks them. So yeah, a nice moment. Ok.

Well, we don't know if there will be another book. Sakura's book will be nice. I can see about her 2.5 years of training and how she changed from part 1 to part 2. I mean really, she started off flirting with Naruto. Must be the transformation of maturity.

I was a bit ironic...so team 7 laughing at Itachi's corpse....yeah that's one badass nightmare there..

#29 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:58 PM

I was a bit ironic...so team 7 laughing at Itachi's corpse....yeah that's one badass nightmare there..

I find it a bit of a parallel with the manga when he yells at Kakashi "they're all laughing!"

And dear, thaaaaaaaanks for sharing that with us!

God like always, in Romania... nothing! 

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#30 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:04 PM

Maybe I'll buy the italian version, this novel seems very pleasing :yes:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#31 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:43 PM

Makes me wish Hinata was like teaser to the point she got to "show off" to derail Sakura. Not a bad way, but good comedy. Again, jealousy comedy hasn't happen from Sakura's side though we did get drama side. I guess it's fair. Still, that would have been nice. Really wish US can cut the biased for one time. Maybe that token was used on DB3...

#32 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:43 PM

I find it a bit of a parallel with the manga when he yells at Kakashi "they're all laughing!"

tempted to order it from amazon.de

#33 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:59 PM

tempted to order it from amazon.de

Sadly, I suck at german. Actually I know nothing, lol.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#34 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 08:46 AM

No problem :) I just had to share it with all of you :glomp:

Maybe I'll buy the italian version, this novel seems very pleasing :yes:

I can recommend it :) I like it very much :)

Makes me wish Hinata was like teaser to the point she got to "show off" to derail Sakura. Not a bad way, but good comedy. Again, jealousy comedy hasn't happen from Sakura's side though we did get drama side. I guess it's fair. Still, that would have been nice. Really wish US can cut the biased for one time. Maybe that token was used on DB3...

It would definelty be nice! Too bad that something similiar won't happen. Hinata is waaaay to shy to try something like that :lulz: Maybe AU Hinata x)

Germany is very biased :( It's ALWAYS Hinata here, Hinata there in some magazines you can buy... :cry: That's why I'm suprised that this book is released here x)

Iki Hiyori

#35 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:28 AM

This :wub: :

There is a really similar scene to the promise of a lifetime:

(Chapter 1 “The Mission” P. 27)

Just what is wrong with Renge? Naruto looked angry to his empty bowl and remembered how Renge leaved him that night. He gazed after him and studied his Kimono for a while, which was embroidered with a millipede.

And there was more to remember: In this night he felt Tsuyu’s sorrow for the first time.

“Don’t worry, Tsuyu.”

Tsuyu looked at him.

“I’m not the smartest person on earth and can’t think about deep things very well. To be honest, I never really thought about what it means to be a Ninja. I think, we are there to make the villagers happy when we complete a mission successfully.”

“But Naruto…”

“Renge is our friend. And I don’t care what the old men of the 3rd generation said. I’ll protect Renge no matter what.” Naruto called while laughing.

Tsuyu started to cry once again.

The resolve of this promise:

(Chapter 5 “I’ll never give up!” Page 169)

“Snap out of it, Tsuyu!” Naruto said and shook her. “It’s not important if they have eyes or not. They are heading towards our village!”

“But… But we can’t do anything about it.” Tsuyu whined and tears started to build in her eyes.

Naruto gave her a resounding slap on her cheeks, which caused her to look at him astonished.

“Tsuyu, we failed our mission.” Naruto said while grinding his teeth. “We couldn’t bring Renge back to Shuku. I’m so sorry, Tsuyu. I couldn’t keep my promise, because I couldn’t protect Renge.”

Tsuyu shake her head.

“You asked me not all too long ago”, Naruto continued, “What I think a Shinobi represent. I didn’t know the answer back then. But now I do.”

Tsuyu stared at Naruto eagerly.

“A Shinobi is someone, who fights until the end.” Naruto explained while he was laughing. “That’s what the 2nd village elder told my father. And now, in this moment, I understand what it really means.”

“Somebody, who fights until the end?” Tsuyu asked.

“The mission was a complete failure and I couldn’t keep what I had promised. But we still have to stand against everything that comes at us until the end. If we do that, we can save our village and it’s villagers.”

Tsuyu looked at him with tears in her eyes.

“Renge will put me in an acid test and that’s no joke. But this time I’m not allowed to fail. I need to save the village. This is our only goal: to save Shuku. It’s the top priority and is more important to all the promises I ever made, even more important than my own life. And that’s what a Shinobi stands for.”

“Yes…”

“Where is the Tsuyu I know? I can’t remember falling in love with such a crybaby.”

That made Tsuyu laughing, even when she was still crying.

“Yes, that’s the Tsuyu I know. This is the Tsuyu, who always starved for hot and tasty Ramen.”

“What will you do now, Naruto?”

“I’ll try to stop the monster.”

“I understand!”

Both decide to split up and went on separate ways.

Iki Hiyori

#36 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 02:24 PM

Thank you for the translation!!! 

So many parallels with the original story ... It's too much to be just coincidence!!  :lol:  

Sig by karudoll

#37 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:20 PM

FreakySandra1995 (and others). Can I use your opening post and all the other info you guys gathred here to create a thread on another forum? Of course I'll give all the credits to you (and others) and this site. :)

Yp330yZ.gif

#38 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:27 PM

Thank you for the translation!!! 

So many parallels with the original story ... It's too much to be just coincidence!!  :lol:  

You're welcome :D

Coinfidence? I think not! :pimp:

FreakySandra1995 (and others). Can I use your opening post and all the other info you guys gathred here to create a thread on another forum? Of course I'll give all the credits to you (and others) and this site. :)

Sure, go ahead  :wink:

Iki Hiyori

#39 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:00 PM

Where do people keep getting the idea that the entire Western Market is conspiring against the NaruSaku fandom in order to cater to the NH/SS fans? Last time I checked, there wasn't some mass censorship project deployed in order to shut us up. -_-

No problem :) I just had to share it with all of you :glomp:

I can recommend it :) I like it very much :)

It would definelty be nice! Too bad that something similiar won't happen. Hinata is waaaay to shy to try something like that :lulz: Maybe AU Hinata x)

Germany is very biased :( It's ALWAYS Hinata here, Hinata there in some magazines you can buy... :cry: That's why I'm suprised that this book is released here x)

All the more reason to conclude that even the higher ups in the market don't have shipping goggles glued to their faces. If this book can still be sold in Germany which apparently has a strong Hinata-fan population according to FreakySandra1995, then I don't see why an American market would have to go to great lengths to heavily edit this book in order to please the NH/SS crowd.  

#40 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:13 PM

Where do people keep getting the idea that the entire Western Market is conspiring against the NaruSaku fandom in order to cater to the NH/SS fans? Last time I checked, there wasn't some mass censorship project deployed in order to shut us up. -_-

All the more reason to conclude that even the higher ups in the market don't have shipping goggles glued to their faces. If this book can still be sold in Germany which apparently has a strong Hinata-fan population according to FreakySandra1995, then I don't see why an American market would have to go to great lengths to heavily edit this book in order to please the NH/SS crowd.  

Easy there, it was only a joke. That's all. No need to take it serious. It's more like a shot to that twitter guy who sure made a question for 615, but not other things. Biased much? Anyway, I know not all are like that. I'm just glad nyc seems to know NS more than anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users