#43101 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 15 July 2016 - 02:01 PM

Personally, the Final Valley was iconic enough for me...

this.

by the time the final blow was struck Naruto and sasuke had to seriously look at each other, they practically became monsters.

and you know what? looking back at it, i remember first seeing it was in an amv with the music to crossfades "so far away" and I have to say, it fits how many fans feel about this series now

Edited by Catra, 15 July 2016 - 02:07 PM.

#43102 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 16 July 2016 - 05:06 AM

It's the right spot, just very convenient of them being that close and know the location perfectly in the middle of deserted area.

Indeed... but I blame storywriting on that. If we had gotten Pain levels of writing, they probably can make the Final Valley work more effectively 

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#43103 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 16 July 2016 - 05:20 AM

Indeed... but I blame storywriting on that. If we had gotten Pain levels of writing, they probably can make the Final Valley work more effectively 

I totally agree, It being at Final Valley makes sense, but I think their fight should've been after the Pain Arc I felt like they went through power levels as it did.... I think Naruto only needed Kyubbi chakra mode the one from Chikara you know this kitten: 

Naruto_uzumaki_control_kurama.gif

I Mean Come on How do you not find this kitten epic... Yes I know it's filler, but I lost my kitten over this going like Kishi this is what you should've done..

Anyway.. Sasuke in Base Susanoo Form and Naruto in this Kyubi Chakra mode with old school hand to hand combat I mean that would've been sick. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#43104 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 07:37 AM

I like that form. Funny how both Naruto and Ichigo's final form doesn't look cool as the last one. Wonder how the final form ended up being meh.

#43105 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 16 July 2016 - 03:46 PM

i liked his incomplete bijuu form more with the bigger cloak. it was like a ssj3 in a way (complete with powering up and then suddenly going back to normal unintentionally)

#43106 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 18 July 2016 - 03:08 PM

Alright it's no surprise that Ahsoka is in my top 10 favorite Star Wars Characters of all time, and you know intially people didn't like her character which is kinda similar to Sakura... But overtime especially by Rebels Season 2 Ahsoka became a beloved character in the series and thats thanks to how much care and love Dave Filoni has for the character, and it got my thinking..

How much better would Naruto have been Dave Filoni was the guy behind it especially when it comes to the female cast because I know for a fact Sakura could've easily become a character like Ahsoka overtime. 

#43107 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 08:00 PM

Alright it's no surprise that Ahsoka is in my top 10 favorite Star Wars Characters of all time, and you know intially people didn't like her character which is kinda similar to Sakura... But overtime especially by Rebels Season 2 Ahsoka became a beloved character in the series and thats thanks to how much care and love Dave Filoni has for the character, and it got my thinking..

How much better would Naruto have been Dave Filoni was the guy behind it especially when it comes to the female cast because I know for a fact Sakura could've easily become a character like Ahsoka overtime. 

*Vader* Anakin Skywalker is dead.

*Ahsoka* Then I will avenge his death.

*Vader* Revenge is not the Jedi way.

*Ahsoka* I am no Jedi.

2e5.gif

#43108 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 19 July 2016 - 01:27 PM

narusaku wasnt developed tho, it had no romantic development they only progressed friendship wise and even that would never have happened if it werent for sasuke 1) calling out sakura for making fun of naruto and 2) disappearing so they could bond together by going out to get him. thats also what red herring is supposed to do, you were purposely mislead by all that narusaku friendship development (plus purposely drawn kushina/sakura comparisons) while the real endgame, naruhina was simultaneously developed and the ones who expected NS cause they couldnt differentiate friendship and romantic development just got the rug pulled out from under them. kishi himself said that NS was meant to be a red herring in the link to the interviews i messaged you. but really i dont understand how people fell for it. how could sakura STILL be in love with sasuke the last 10 chapters and people STILL expect her to run into narutos arms? not to mention narutos shallow crush was never brought up past the pain arc and he rejected her in iron country PLUS pushed her in sasukes direction towards the end. in a shonen typically one girl (in this case two girls) is given romantic feelings for the guy (in this case two different guys) and those feelings are reinforced throughout the story to ultimately be reciprocated at the end, thats just how it works. also NS happening would seriously not make sense within the narrative, while NH and SS follow the narrative flow. please read the attached link and then ask questions because i really dont wanna have to rewrite why NS was doomed to fail AGAIN when its already been attached for you.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

NH/SS fit the narrative flow what were?

Edited by Ryriena, 19 July 2016 - 01:33 PM.

Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#43109 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 20 July 2016 - 02:45 PM

Okay I know this anime series is technically a prequel to another well known anime, but this is just from my personal experience with it. 

Fate Zero was an amazing series obviously, and I think I've classified it as one of my all time favorites at this point. The way that anime ended I thought it was done so beautifully, compared to whatever the hell that ending was for Naruto. Now obviously the story of Naruto was about Naruto Uzumaki and his journey (atleast that's what it was meant to be), but the storyline of Fate  Zero was the journey of Kiritsugu Emiya, and let me just say this when you see where his character goes from the beginning of the series to the end you start to have a lot of respect for him as a character. It's nothing like with Naruto's journey whatsoever that just had so much potential only for a load of garbage to get in the way of it which turned into the crap that is it today. Not only that, but as I stated the way the anime (Fate Zero) ends was not only perfect, but you can kinda see how it can be continued.

That is where we get to Fate Stay/Night (Unlimited Blade Works) from Ufotable... Now from my perspective I see it as the story of the next generation because Kiritsugu isn't focus the series either, unlike Naruto and Sasuke who practically steal the spotlight from Boruto, who is supposed to be the focal point of the story and his generation. Instead the journey shifts to that of his child (not gonna reveal any names for those who have yet to see it) and I will just say the amount of impact Kiritsugu has in his child's life is far if not supersedes the amount of impact Naruto has in Boruto's life who can easily be seen as a terrible main characters ever in comparison. The important characters from Fate Zero in Fate Stay Night/Unlimited Blade Works only play a small role because like I said before to me it was the passing of the torch from Kiritsugu to his child and his generation. 

Now I know alot of fans that have seen the Fate series have something different to say, but it's just my opinion that's all. Like I said before if you guys haven't watched Fate Zero then you're missing something special because watching that will only enhance Fate Stay/Night Unlimited Blade Works at least when it came to my perspective. Don't get the wrong  idea when I say this, but Fate Zero is much superior to Fate Stay/Night Unlimited Blade Works yes, but that's not saying it's kitten by any means. Different is the right word to use when it comes to the tone of both series, and you can come to respect after watching both. However to finally put it simple if Boruto was utter trash before for alot of people, then Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works will only make it worse because  that surely happened with me, and I'm proud to to admit to the fact.  

What do you guys think? 

#43110 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 20 July 2016 - 09:03 PM

Okay I know this anime series is technically a prequel to another well known anime, but this is just from my personal experience with it. 

Fate Zero was an amazing series obviously, and I think I've classified it as one of my all time favorites at this point. The way that anime ended I thought it was done so beautifully, compared to whatever the hell that ending was for Naruto. Now obviously the story of Naruto was about Naruto Uzumaki and his journey (atleast that's what it was meant to be), but the storyline of Fate  Zero was the journey of Kiritsugu Emiya, and let me just say this when you see where his character goes from the beginning of the series to the end you start to have a lot of respect for him as a character. It's nothing like with Naruto's journey whatsoever that just had so much potential only for a load of garbage to get in the way of it which turned into the crap that is it today. Not only that, but as I stated the way the anime (Fate Zero) ends was not only perfect, but you can kinda see how it can be continued.

That is where we get to Fate Stay/Night (Unlimited Blade Works) from Ufotable... Now from my perspective I see it as the story of the next generation because Kiritsugu isn't focus the series either, unlike Naruto and Sasuke who practically steal the spotlight from Boruto, who is supposed to be the focal point of the story and his generation. Instead the journey shifts to that of his child (not gonna reveal any names for those who have yet to see it) and I will just say the amount of impact Kiritsugu has in his child's life is far if not supersedes the amount of impact Naruto has in Boruto's life who can easily be seen as a terrible main characters ever in comparison. The important characters from Fate Zero in Fate Stay Night/Unlimited Blade Works only play a small role because like I said before to me it was the passing of the torch from Kiritsugu to his child and his generation. 

Now I know alot of fans that have seen the Fate series have something different to say, but it's just my opinion that's all. Like I said before if you guys haven't watched Fate Zero then you're missing something special because watching that will only enhance Fate Stay/Night Unlimited Blade Works at least when it came to my perspective. Don't get the wrong  idea when I say this, but Fate Zero is much superior to Fate Stay/Night Unlimited Blade Works yes, but that's not saying it's kitten by any means. Different is the right word to use when it comes to the tone of both series, and you can come to respect after watching both. However to finally put it simple if Boruto was utter trash before for alot of people, then Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works will only make it worse because  that surely happened with me, and I'm proud to to admit to the fact.  

What do you guys think? 

I lost faith in the manga when they discontinued it. Never watch the animes.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#43111 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 20 July 2016 - 10:03 PM

I would consider watching the anime of Fate Zero it's got such an amazing story, and Kiritsugu Emiya is a guy you don't wanna mess with! Compared to anything Naruto was by the time he became Hokage!

Edited by LuckyChi7, 20 July 2016 - 10:04 PM.

#43112 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 01:41 AM

I would consider watching the anime of Fate Zero it's got such an amazing story, and Kiritsugu Emiya is a guy you don't wanna mess with! Compared to anything Naruto was by the time he became Hokage!

Lucky I sent you a MP

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#43113 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 04:20 AM

What do you guys think? 

Yeah, UBW definitely seems to have the most focus on Shiro compared to the other routes (along with Rin), followed by Fate/stay night (a bit even between him, Saber, and Rin), and Heaven's Feel last (more Sakura, but can't wait for it to come out though). What I also like about the routes is that, despite being part of the same story, they manage to set themselves apart to be more unique too, with Shiro being a certain way within each one (remaining his more super-idealistic self in FSN, a bit more middle ground in UBW, and casts away those ideals in HF).

And yeah, Kiritsugu is awesome. Up until him, mages were largely people who believed in some sort of unspoken code of honor, much like medieval knights, samurai, early WWI pilots, and so on, but Kiritsugu is someone who believes in using whatever means he thinks necessary to win, even if it's seen as dirty, underhanded, unfair, etc. so he would be the "ninja" to the mage "samurai", especially taking advantage of their lack of gun and physical combat experience.

2e5.gif

#43114 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 22 July 2016 - 03:41 PM

Yeah, UBW definitely seems to have the most focus on Shiro compared to the other routes (along with Rin), followed by Fate/stay night (a bit even between him, Saber, and Rin), and Heaven's Feel last (more Sakura, but can't wait for it to come out though). What I also like about the routes is that, despite being part of the same story, they manage to set themselves apart to be more unique too, with Shiro being a certain way within each one (remaining his more super-idealistic self in FSN, a bit more middle ground in UBW, and casts away those ideals in HF).

And yeah, Kiritsugu is awesome. Up until him, mages were largely people who believed in some sort of unspoken code of honor, much like medieval knights, samurai, early WWI pilots, and so on, but Kiritsugu is someone who believes in using whatever means he thinks necessary to win, even if it's seen as dirty, underhanded, unfair, etc. so he would be the "ninja" to the mage "samurai", especially taking advantage of their lack of gun and physical combat experience.

This is true!  From what I've been hearing Heaven's Feel almost has the same feeling that Fate Zero did, and if that's the case the I really look forward to it. Could you imagine if Naruto actually had something like almost everyone would be happy. You could have a route where Sasuke took over the world, or a route where Naruto instead of saving Sasuke he decided there was no hope in saving him. At least that way every fan can get what they want too. Well missed opportunity which I think Chatte kinda suggested with the infinite tsukiyomi theory if I remember correctly a couple years back.    

As for Kiritsugu I've got to agree with everything you said. There's always justifiable reason behind every motive he has within the series, and that's one of the things that makes him one of the best main characters in history. Especially when you look into his back story like woah. That alone was just the icing on the cake to everything that makes his character awesome. I mean sure Naruto's backstory was cool, and Sasuke's backstory to a degree. However when you look at Kiritsugu's backstory I mean his origin makes Naruto and Sasuke look like kitten. I mean the same thing can be said about his kids Shirou and Illaya, it's like night and day when you compare them to Boruto and Himmawari. Though I wasn't a big fan of how things were executed with UBW of Shirou and Illaya, but I'm gonna assume Heaven's Feel has a different perspective for those two. 

#43115 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 04:06 PM

@lucky
I don't think it's fair to compare naruto with fate zero.
Especially the character like naruto with kiritsugu who has more similiarity with kakashi imo.
I have already told you in fate thread that fate zero have superior because the maturity of the characters, gen urobutcher, and it's a prequel unlike fate stay night who most of the character is young, eroge/visual novel, and the 3 branching stories.

So I think it would be more fair if you compare naruto with fate stay night.
Even then fate stay night is so much more better than naruto.

#43116 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 22 July 2016 - 07:27 PM

@lucky
I don't think it's fair to compare naruto with fate zero.
Especially the character like naruto with kiritsugu who has more similiarity with kakashi imo.
I have already told you in fate thread that fate zero have superior because the maturity of the characters, gen urobutcher, and it's a prequel unlike fate stay night who most of the character is young, eroge/visual novel, and the 3 branching stories.

So I think it would be more fair if you compare naruto with fate stay night.
Even then fate stay night is so much more better than naruto.

I'm just stating my opinion that's all

Like I said my entry to the Fate Series was Fate Zero so I'm just explaining things from my point of view. That's what I'm getting at with the Fate Series in general it's got a mature sense too it even though Fate Stay/Night Unlimited Bladeworks can be considered a shounen. I hope this doesn't come across as an argument of whose right and wrong, but keep in mind this was how I got into the series. So doing a comparison through my perspective of the series alone, and I was also comparing Naruto and Kiritsugu from their childhood lives all the way to adulthood That's what i mean. They are also the main protagnists of the story.. Like I said before it can be tough to compare the two from the start of the series, but I'm looking at it from their origin into the characters they become in the end. I will say, again from my perspective, that it's much easier to compare Shirou and Boruto since to "Me" Fate Stay/Night UBW was what I saw after Fate Zero. That doesn't mean  I don't acknowledge Fate Stay/Night came out first. 

Yes, I agree Fate Stay Night is much better than Naruto for sure!

Edited by LuckyChi7, 22 July 2016 - 07:27 PM.

#43117 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 23 July 2016 - 07:21 AM

I'm playing Storm 4. I'm pissed beyond measure at how they force that NaruHina crap on you. At least let the players be able to make a choice.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#43118 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 08:06 AM

I'm playing Storm 4. I'm pissed beyond measure at how they force that NaruHina crap on you. At least let the players be able to make a choice.

I'm surprise ... you are really strong, to waste money on that crap and go through that Dark Abyss all over again after the ending.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#43119 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 23 July 2016 - 08:36 AM

I'm surprise ... you are really strong, to waste money on that crap and go through that Dark Abyss all over again after the ending.

I had it for a while, since it first came out. I never played it. Then I decided to see what it was about. And I snapped the game in half.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#43120 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 10:35 AM

A choice between what?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)