54175 replies to this topic

#35781 DarkRadeon

DarkRadeon

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 08:27 AM

Don't worry, I'll stop if people feel incomfortbale about that. But still, I keep on what I say. I also know what I'm talking about. 

If the news about the timeskip in the manga itself is true we may even know the pairings in the manga itself in the epilogue on Nov 6

#35782 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 09:16 AM

it was sure a nh teasing that tweet but it's quite suspect they made the tweet after they have retweeted thart article... there is no direct link between them but still suspect.

that article notice hinata's pose and the red scarf, after that the twitter account teasing about Hinata and the red scarf. who knows...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#35783 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 11:23 AM

I really think that was a simple marketing strategy. They saw that fans seem to be interested in that, so instead of destroying that and lose potentional customers, they stirred the whole thing up a little. The translation  

"「劇場版『THE LAST -NARUTO THE MOVIE-』の本ポスタービジュアルが解禁されました!!ナルトの赤いマフラーと横向きのヒナタ!?キャッチコピーコ ピーにも注目です!」
"This poster presents the visual theater version of ‘THE LAST - NARUTO THE MOVIE’!! Naruto’s red scarf and Hinata on the side??! Also focus on the text on the poster!"

seems to be the right one as far as I've heard. And while you could interpret that there is a connection of the three things, it could also be viewed seperated. It does not have to be connected that way. If the translation before was used, you could make that claim easily. If I read it that way, it seems to be showcasting that Hinata will play an important roll in that movie. That's special, because she never was shown in a movie poster as a important character, not even in bonds, were the focus was laid on Naruto and Sasuke although Hinata was on that mission as well.

That was perfect teasing without revealing anything. If it later turns out that there was no connection to Hinata Naruto and that scarf, they can't be blamed to irritate their customers. 

Because really, after everything that has happened in the manga, shouldn't you guys know better then to worry about a NaruHina tease? We've seen advertisment tease of them plenty of times. The card game, the calenders, the overused hand holding. But the NaruSaku tease somehow always seem to be forgotten even by us. The possibility of an NaruHina ending died that moment Minato passed on with knowing absolute nothing about Hinata and being fully aware that Sakura is the girl Kushina had wished for her son. If this was suppose to go any other way than NaruSaku, Kishi wouldn't have foreshadowed that stuff if he knew how he wanted to end his manga in 2006

"Yes, I have the last episode clearly drawn in my mind. I've already decided on the layout, text, and scenes. Not just the story ideas, but the visual ideas are solid."

So IF he knew NaruHina was endgame, he would've foreshadowed it properly and not as "OH WELL let's turn around 180° although I could have gone the easier path with just twitching my finger!"
I have faith in this men and that he knows what he's doing. A simple tease that is suppose to draw money isn't changing that. And I think we all should know better then this. 

Edited by FreakySandra1995, 12 October 2014 - 11:24 AM.

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#35784 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 11:39 AM

I really think that was a simple marketing strategy. They saw that fans seem to be interested in that, so instead of destroying that and lose potentional customers, they stirred the whole thing up a little. The translation  

"「劇場版『THE LAST -NARUTO THE MOVIE-』の本ポスタービジュアルが解禁されました!!ナルトの赤いマフラーと横向きのヒナタ!?キャッチコピーコ ピーにも注目です!」
"This poster presents the visual theater version of ‘THE LAST - NARUTO THE MOVIE’!! Naruto’s red scarf and Hinata on the side??! Also focus on the text on the poster!"

My bad, it's indeed saying "Naruto's red scarf and Hinata turned sideways?!" But it doesn't change anything to me. My problem is not the scarf, but as I said I won't talk about it anymore since people are bothered by that. Though the discussion is still on anyaway. 

Edited by 咲耶姫, 12 October 2014 - 11:39 AM.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#35785 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 11:46 AM

"「劇場版『THE LAST -NARUTO THE MOVIE-』の本ポスタービジュアルが解禁されましたナルトの赤いマフラーと横向きのヒナタキャッチコピーコ ピーにも注目です」
"This poster presents the visual theater version of THE LAST - NARUTO THE MOVIE!! Narutos red scarf and Hinata on the side??! Also focus on the text on the poster!"

seems to be the right one as far as I've heard. And while you could interpret that there is a connection of the three things, it could also be viewed seperated. It does not have to be connected that way. If the translation before was used, you could make that claim easily. If I read it that way, it seems to be showcasting that Hinata will play an important roll in that movie. That's special, because she never was shown in a movie poster as a important character, not even in bonds, were the focus was laid on Naruto and Sasuke although Hinata was on that mission as well.
That was perfect teasing without revealing anything. If it later turns out that there was no connection to Hinata Naruto and that scarf, they can't be blamed to irritate their customers. 
Because really, after everything that has happened in the manga, shouldn't you guys know better then to worry about a NaruHina tease? We've seen advertisment tease of them plenty of times. The card game, the calenders, the overused hand holding. But the NaruSaku tease somehow always seem to be forgotten even by us. The possibility of an NaruHina ending died that moment Minato passed on with knowing absolute nothing about Hinata and being fully aware that Sakura is the girl Kushina had wished for her son. If this was suppose to go any other way than NaruSaku, Kishi wouldn't have foreshadowed that stuff if he knew how he wanted to end his manga in 2006

"Yes, I have the last episode clearly drawn in my mind. I've already decided on the layout, text, and scenes. Not just the story ideas, but the visual ideas are solid."

So IF he knew NaruHina was endgame, he would've foreshadowed it properly and not as "OH WELL let's turn around 180° although I could have gone the easier path with just twitching my finger!"
I have faith in this men and that he knows what he's doing. A simple tease that is suppose to draw money isn't changing that. And I think we all should know better then this. 

I dun think it ends NH possibility .....

as Minato was unaware of Hinata & that Kushina wanted a great girl for Naruto ....it doesn't mean she has to be a replica of her

#35786 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 12:15 PM

I dun think it ends NH possibility .....

as Minato was unaware of Hinata & that Kushina wanted a great girl for Naruto ....it doesn't mean she has to be a replica of her

That's not the issue. By writing the way he did, and Kishi is not bound to write the things in exactly one way, he made one thing clear: Minato, the deceased father who won't be around long and has one chance in a lifetime to spent time with his son, knows Sakura as Naruto's girlfriend from his own sons statement. It was Kishi himself that let him say that. And, as to make a connection to Kushina's last words, Sakura is represented as somewhat similiar to Kushina. It was Kushina's dying words to her son to find someone like her. This isn't some ordinary joking situation people make it to be. This is NOT a real life situation. It was a scene made by one author who wants to guide us through a story. 

How hard would it have been for him to just skip that scene? Or how hard could it have been to make him see Hinata as his girlfriend, as so many NaruHina's have predicted? It would have been so easy and no one could really say asspull because Minato could see any girl besides Naruto as his girlfriend. We could have only get the goodbye from Naruto, saying that not everything is going Kushina wanted to, and it would have made NAruHina so much more logical. But no, Kishi decided otherwise.  

The thing is, he didn't chose Hinata, but Sakura. And he did it again when Naruto was dying, in a much more obvious way. It's not Hinata he choosed, but Sakura. 

I know Kishi has done some unbelievable  things, but he never misleaded the reader in any way. We know Obito would get TNJs, Sasuke turning heel, Tobi being Obito. ALthough the way he made that happen don't always look logical and Kishi throw some obstacles to make things look the other way, we were able to see the outcome from the beginning.

So what's different with the pairings?

Iki Hiyori

#35787 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 12:26 PM

Imagine once Naruto dies, he goes to heaven with bunch of unhappy guys, including Minato and Jiraiya. First words would be:

"So, is the next generation will actually stick to his first love AND get together to the end!?"

#35788 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 12 October 2014 - 01:58 PM

18.jpg

How did we react to this? Is the 'find a girl like me' comment no longer valid?

Naruto says 'as great as she is' not 'someone like her' . 

Edited by Kster95, 12 October 2014 - 02:00 PM.

43iduct.jpg

#35789 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 02:00 PM

bad translation... naruto said "Mom told me to find a woman like her".

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#35790 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 12 October 2014 - 02:06 PM

bad translation... naruto said "Mom told me to find a woman like her".

Screenshot_2014-09-08-19-33-35_zpsgosc2q

Oh ok, yeah this is the VIZ. Kinda seems like Naruto wont be following mom's orders. Unless there is a different take on it? 

43iduct.jpg

#35791 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 12 October 2014 - 02:07 PM

So many people believe that Naruto doesn't feel any deep emotions for Sakura because this "love" pales in comparison with bromance he has with Sasuke. I always want to prove otherwise, but they do have a point there. Every time Sakura's in danger or hurt, Naruto barely reacts (like she's his random friend). And when she does something for his sake, it's the same. Most of the times he's unconscious or preoccupied with Sasuke or someone else. I wouldn't be surprised that Sakura thinks that he doesn't care for her in the romantic sense and he's just keen on keeping his promise.

Edited by Syn11, 12 October 2014 - 02:12 PM.

#35792 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 02:15 PM

Screenshot_2014-09-08-19-33-35_zpsgosc2q

Oh ok, yeah this is the VIZ. Kinda seems like Naruto wont be following mom's orders. Unless there is a different take on it? 

It's not that he won't follow them, but more like "it isn't done yet! / "There are some problems concidering this". And as we've seen in 693, it's that Sakura can't be won over yet. But it was clear then, that the girl suppose to be like Kushina is Sakura. 

Iki Hiyori

#35793 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 02:20 PM

It's not that he won't follow them, but more like "it isn't done yet! / "There are some problems concidering this". And as we've seen in 693, it's that Sakura can't be won over yet. But it was clear then, that the girl suppose to be like Kushina is Sakura. 

Ok I can see it like that as well. We are still good lol. 

43iduct.jpg

#35794 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 02:30 PM

That's not the issue. By writing the way he did, and Kishi is not02bound to write the things in exactly one way, he made one thing clear: Minato, the deceased father who won't be around long and has one chance in a lifetime to spent time with his son, knows Sakura as Naruto's girlfriend from his own sons statement. It was Kishi himself that let him say that. And, as to make a connection to Kushina's last words, Sakura is represented as somewhat similiar to Kushina. It was Kushina's dying words to her son to find someone like her. This isn't some ordinary joking situation people make it to be. This is NOT a real life situation. It was a scene made by one author who wants to guide us through a story.02
How hard would it have been for him to just skip that scene? Or how hard could it have been to make him see Hinata as his girlfriend, as so many NaruHina's have predicted? It would have been so easy and no one could really say asspull because Minato could see any girl besides Naruto as his girlfriend. We could have only get the goodbye from Naruto, saying that not everything is going Kushina wanted to, and it would have made NAruHina so much more logical. But no, Kishi decided otherwise. 02
The thing is, he didn't chose Hinata, but Sakura. And he did it again when Naruto was dying, in a much more obvious way. It's not Hinata he choosed, but Sakura.02
I know Kishi has done some unbelievable 02things, but he never misleaded the reader in any way. We know Obito would get TNJs, Sasuke turning heel, Tobi being Obito. ALthough the way he made that happen don't always look logical and Kishi throw some obstacles to make things look the other way, we were able to see the outcome from the beginning.
So what's different with the pairings?

Yeah ...true but I thought chapter 631 was just for fun sake

And it's completely true that Hinata isn't like Kushina .....

#35795 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 02:31 PM

Ok I can see it like that as well. We are still good lol. 

Haha, that's good then.

Iki Hiyori

#35796 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 02:38 PM

"i dunno" ? bha... to me it was more like "But the mom told me to find a woman like her so.... That is...ehm..."

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#35797 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 02:41 PM

Btw, if hinata wears sleeveless ....then I dun think the suspicious lady is Hinata & also her chest size is too a mismatch with that lady's chest size

#35798 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 12 October 2014 - 02:47 PM

Let's not talk about the movie here, we have a special thread to discuss it. I've had enough Hinata-Hinata to last me a lifetime.

#35799 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 02:56 PM

Let's not talk about the movie here, we have a special thread to discuss it. I've had enough Hinata-Hinata to last me a lifetime.

sure I wrote this in wrong thread :sweat:

#35800 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 02:56 PM

sure I wrote this in wrong thread :sweat:

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users