54175 replies to this topic

#21901 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:50 PM

Must be a slow day if we're talking about ducks.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#21902 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:20 PM

Must be a slow day if we're talking about ducks.

So, you wanna replace the letter 'u' in the word 'ducks' with letter 'i' XD? Maybe, time will pass faster then XD Sorry guys, just a slight dirty joke. No offence to anyone and my apologies if anyone found this offensive.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#21903 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:27 PM

So, you wanna replace the letter 'u' in the word 'ducks' with letter 'i' XD? Maybe, time will pass faster then XD Sorry guys, just a slight dirty joke. No offence to anyone and my apologies if anyone found this offensive.

Hot mess!! LMAOOOOO Imagine two males talking about that.

____

BTW, I had a dream Sakura and Naruto were a couple before the movie came out and in the movie Naruto and Sakura fights the boss together. ( Sasuke is dead in my dream. :) )

#21904 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:28 PM

Nobody wants to talk about Sasuke, so I'd rather just stick with ducks XD

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#21905 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:33 PM

So.....is the 09 interview legit?

eh10ut.jpg

#21906 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:37 PM

So what I mean is that you can't pair Naruto and let Sakura as a single at the end, if Naruto goes with Hinata, SS will be canon too.

I know sweetie. Its either NS and SK OR NH and SS. 

SS is dead but Kishi could make it happen just for the heck of it. The same  goes for NH. 

But I can understand that you can consider NH as a threat, but not logically, only because you prefer to put your guard up because we never know, it could be a random troll. 

Exactly, that's how I feel.

Edited by Sakura~, 21 June 2014 - 04:45 PM.

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#21907 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:50 PM

But I can understand that you can consider NH as a threat, but not logically, only because you prefer to put your guard up because we never know, it could be a random troll.

me three

2ivn2tv.jpg

#21908 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:52 PM

Hot mess!! LMAOOOOO Imagine two males talking about that.

____

BTW, I had a dream Sakura and Naruto were a couple before the movie came out and in the movie Naruto and Sakura fights the boss together. ( Sasuke is dead in my dream. :) )

LOL XD. Btw....quite a possibility. That movie will be the last we would see of NS...sadly :( probably keeping Sasuke out of it will make it better XD

@AHK LOLOLOL XD

#21909 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:54 PM

your dream is real! :th_yeah:  :pimp:

2ivn2tv.jpg

#21910 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:08 PM

Dear God Pepsi again with the 09 interview??? How many times have you brought the confession? How many times have you brought 540? How many times have you brought the 09 interview? You have asked about the mentioned above plenty of times and those plenty of times members have given their honest opinions and answers, I see no reason for them to repeat themselves again. I really don't get it why do you keep beating around the bush? I think you should read your own posts so you realize that you're constantly repeating yourself over and over again eventually it becomes tiring and irritating. I'm not bashing you or any of the sort just please stop bringing the same topics over again. As for the interview been legit, at this point I don't give a crap. I don't care if its real, I don't care if its fake or if it was messep up by NH and SS fans. That interview was 5 YEARS AGO its all in the past now, the only thing to look forward is the present and the future.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#21911 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:01 PM

I don't recall anyone here confirming whether the interview was legit or not and I think it's worth finding out

Besides you're asking me to not wonder about the confirmation of something that is one of the most debatable NS things in an NS debate thread

Also didn't even bring up 540 now that's on you .

eh10ut.jpg

#21912 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:14 PM

I don't recall anyone here confirming whether the interview was legit or not and I think it's worth finding out

Besides you're asking me to not wonder about the confirmation of something that is one of the most debatable NS things in an NS debate thread

Also didn't even bring up 540 now that's on you .

I think GravenImage is not concerned about you bring up the topic for conformation but he's concerned about how many times you bring up the same stuff. No offence to you but I think he's right.

#21913 Daze

Daze

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Spazing over my OTPs, Watching the NBA, K-dramas, Japanese and Korean music.

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:28 PM

Here's the follow-up to the CPR post that i posted a few weeks ago!

http://www.narusaku....=12939&p=528519

I don't get how NH/SS fans say it's insignificant where LOTS of other shounen mangas do it for 'romance' purposes.

2dKzieM.png

SfXnnKg.png

eZ9DaC8.png

#21914 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:30 PM

I think GravenImage is not concerned about you bring up the topic for conformation but he's concerned about how many times you bring up the same stuff. No offence to you but I think he's right.

That's whay I'm bringing it up for confirmation purposes so I won't have to bring it up in the future.

eh10ut.jpg

#21915 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:47 PM

On an unrelated note Misty is really hot.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#21916 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:51 PM

Well...Xbox One is showing sign of doing good in Japan. Good...in...Japan......THE WORLD IS ENDING!!! NS IS GOING TO SEAL OUR FATE!!!!!!!!!

#21917 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:01 PM

Well...Xbox One is showing sign of doing good in Japan. Good...in...Japan......THE WORLD IS ENDING!!! NS IS GOING TO SEAL OUR FATE!!!!!!!!!

Xbox? lol

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#21918 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:27 PM

On an unrelated note Misty is really hot.

Nami solos neg diff lol

Xbox one is so good that even Sony had to go buy some lol

Edited by AHK, 21 June 2014 - 07:28 PM.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#21919 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:30 PM

Nami solos neg diff lol

Nami on another level that Misty ain't touching. But Misty still a kid so she got more time to develop.

Edited by luffyq1, 21 June 2014 - 07:31 PM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#21920 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:32 PM

Misty? What did I miss?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users