• Please log in to reply
355 replies to this topic

#181 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 06 May 2015 - 02:30 AM

This...This is why I kittening come on this site.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#182 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:22 AM

This is a dumb question, but for some reason my :wibble: emoticon isn't working anymore- and it's one of my favorite emoticons T_T

Edited by trang95, 06 May 2015 - 04:22 AM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#183 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 05:36 AM

This is a dumb question, but for some reason my :wibble: emoticon isn't working anymore- and it's one of my favorite emoticons T_T

And I can't see it either in your post. I've noticed that too from other members.

But when I quote it I can see it. Strange :headscratch:

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#184 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 06 May 2015 - 05:39 AM

And I can't see it either in your post. I've noticed that too from other members.

But when I quote it I can see it. Strange :headscratch:

This is all kittenings' fault :hm:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#185 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 06 May 2015 - 07:27 AM

This cursing system is annoying but hilarious at the same time XD it'd be nice though if the main cussing words each contained a different replacement word...

I swear if they replace them and put rainbows & unicorns  next to kitten I'll be kittening dead for good no way in kittening hell I'll survive that fluff  :argh:.  

I propose the main curse words to be different puns :pimp: Like here: http://homestuckreso...un-list-4-rpers

NO !!!  :facepalm:

I agree !

:hm:

I making a kittening revolution whether you like it or not :hm:  :pimp:

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#186 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 12:15 PM

Using graphics with profanity might get past the web site's filter, but it won't get past a mod's filter.   :no:

bu... bu... but it wasn't that much of profanity :umm:

I swear if they replace them and put rainbows & unicorns  next to kitten I'll be kittening dead for good no way in kittening hell I'll survive that fluff  :argh:.  

This is the next stage :fu:

Edited by Nar123, 06 May 2015 - 12:15 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#187 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:12 PM

I've had this problem for god knows how long now, I guess I just never thought about bringing it up, but the view new content link towards the top right of the page doesn't work for me. When I click on it it tells me there isn't any new content. It's annoying to say the least because I have to go through all the different forum pages separately to see what new topics there are. I thought it was my browser at first so I uninstalled it and and tried it again and the issue is still there, so yeah I wanted to see if there's something that can be done, thanks in advance ;3

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#188 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 10:53 PM

I've had this problem for god knows how long now, I guess I just never thought about bringing it up, but the view new content link towards the top right of the page doesn't work for me. When I click on it it tells me there isn't any new content. It's annoying to say the least because I have to go through all the different forum pages separately to see what new topics there are. I thought it was my browser at first so I uninstalled it and and tried it again and the issue is still there, so yeah I wanted to see if there's something that can be done, thanks in advance ;3

I had the exact same problem when I tried to use the view new content link too.

I don't know if you've tried this already, but I was able to get it to show content by unchecking "Just items I follow" under the "Other" category on the left side of the screen.

Hopefully that will fix your problem. :smile:

#189 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 12 May 2015 - 11:08 PM

I had the exact same problem when I tried to use the view new content link too.

I don't know if you've tried this already, but I was able to get it to show content by unchecking "Just items I follow" under the "Other" category on the left side of the screen.

Hopefully that will fix your problem. :smile:

Omg RedFaction thank you so much! I've had this issue for like 3 months now XD but now its fixed!!! Thanks again :3

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#190 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 11:21 PM

Omg RedFaction thank you so much! I've had this issue for like 3 months now XD but now its fixed!!! Thanks again :3

No problem! Glad to see you were able to get it to work.

#191 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 03:45 AM

um...glad everything got fixed! :) Please post if there are any more snafus!

#192 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 01:54 PM

Where are my recently topics? The small square where are the topics I lost it.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#193 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 10:54 PM

I'd like to quit and have my account deleted or banned. Could you do this?

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 18 May 2015 - 10:56 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#194 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 19 May 2015 - 12:51 AM

Wait, why? Don't go, Ramen!!!! :umm: :cry:

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#195 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 03:25 PM

Sorry to hear that Ramen. You're a great part of this community and we'd hate to lose you. But everyone needs to take a break some times. 

Unfortunately, our system no longer allows us to delete accounts outright. And suspending them or banning on request presents problems because people have to find another route back to reopen them. So, as of right now, it's up to the user to stop using their account. This might change in the future, as we're looking at ways let users put their accounts into a "sleep" mode. 

But for right now, if you need to take a break, then take one. If there's problems within the community then you can always reach out and we'll do our best to fix them. But if your burnt out from the NS drama (or lack thereof), then I completely understand. I think we've all been there, especially the mods. Kishimoto really knows how to kitten in your cereal sometimes.

Ramen, if we don't see you around that much after this then, and I'm sure I speak for everyone here, please know how much your voice and posts are appreciated in this community! *hugs*

#196 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 19 May 2015 - 03:58 PM

Bye bye Ramen!

#197 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 03:59 PM

Bye Ramen. We'll miss you!

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#198 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 19 May 2015 - 07:46 PM

NOOOOOOOO !!!  VICE COMMANDER DON'T LEAVE US !!!!!! щ(ಥДಥщ)

WE'LL MISS YOU !!!  。゚( ゚இ﹏இ゚)゚。

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#199 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 03:43 PM

MODS Why are the last posts from every thread as well from PM's are missing !? 

Also is there any chance that they can be recovered or are they gone for good !? Thanks  :sweat:

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 20 May 2015 - 03:51 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

#200 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 04:02 PM

I don't know.... But you're right, posts are missing. A post I made this a.m. on the Gaara Hiden thread is gone. Will check it out. Weird.

edit: Some questions: did it happen in a certain window of time? Like you posted between 8 and 10 a.m. and now the post is gone? And did you actually see it on the board, then later it was gone? Or did it never post right at all? Also, how many people is this happening to? Just a couple, or a lot?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users