1. All the development he made between Naruto and Sakura would have been a complete waste of time on his part. He would have just developed Naruto and Sakura's relationship just to amuse us and just for fun. NaruHina lacks development in every area; in romance, it's a one sided love on Hinata's part, (I honestly think she just admires Naruto.) interaction, outside the battlefield and near death situations, they haven't interacted much, acknowledgement of the other person, Naruto and Hinata don't know each others hopes, dreams, etc.
Same goes for SasuSaku. If he made NaruHina/SasuSaku, two couples that lack development, happen after developing Naruto and Sakura's relationship so much, that would be poor writing and again a huge waste of time.
2. It would complete mess up Naruto's character. His nindo, is to never give up or go back on his word, so if were to settle for Hinata, someone he doesn't really know or even love, he would just be giving up on Sakura. That would be out of his character.
Plus, (this is extra) Naruto feelings for Sakura would pretty much be a lie. Naruto's feelings for Sakura that were emphasized so much throughout the story would've be a false. Again, this would be poor writing.
3. Kishimoto is building/has built up Sasuke and Karin's relationship. Sasuke seems to feel something for Karin. He apologized for her for crying out loud, and how often do we see Sasuke apologizing to ANYONE? Very little times.
638006_untitled_3.jpg 118.85KB 27 downloads
Plus past times in the manga it has been shown that Sasuke cares about Karin and her well being. That, and he seems to get nervous around her when she's close to him. Why would he (Kishi) draw Sasuke looking like he did in 627? Sasuke and Karin's relationship just seems to be that close. And finally why would Kishimoto again emphasize Karin's feels for Sasuke again, even after he stabbed her? Why would have taken the time to do that, develop Sasuke and Karin's relationship?
15.jpg 38.75KB 18 downloads
sasuke_karin_orochimaru.jpg 39.73KB 17 downloads
4. Sakura and her feelings for Naruto they have been emphasized throughout the manga too. It has been emphasized in her actions, her words, and others have spoken about her feelings toward Naruto. Why would Kishimoto have done that? If she were intended for Sasuke and Naruto for Hinata?
In chapter 615, there is a panel where it's just Sakura looking surprised/shocked. She had already reacted Neji's death, she was reacting to what Hinata did to Naruto. Was she surprised about Hinata slapping Naruto or was she surprised/jealous about her having physical contact with Naruto? Me? I'm of course leaning towards second choice.
07.jpg 27.47KB 23 downloads
This isn't the only time she has looked upset when Hinata was involved with Naruto. At the end of the Pein arc. as she was healing Hinata, she looked upset (pretty much) finding out Hinata loved Naruto. Why would she look upset that Hinata loves Naruto if Sakura loves Sasuke?
01.jpg 25.72KB 19 downloads
5. (Extra: Opinion:) If Kishimoto were wanting to please any audience it would have to be his Japanese audience, he would be concerned on what his fans in Japan thought. I'm not saying that the American and other countries audiences aren't important, but I'm saying that his Japanese audience would be his top priority audience to please on his list. We would be secondary. (There are more NaruSaku fans in Japan, than NaruHina fans, so that would be a plus for us. You can tell they are passionate about the couple considering they have a whole event for them! XD)
So in conclusion, I think that Kishimoto is not under the influence of the NaruHina/SasuSaku fans or his editors. I think he is doing his own thing and is writing his own way. I mean if he pulled a 360 and switched all around, what would that be saying for him as a writer/mangaka?
I firmly believe NaruSaku and SasuKarin will be the endgame couples, Kishimoto loves his work way too much to fall for the influence of his fans.
Anyway, what are you guys thoughts? Do you think Kishimoto under the influence of his fans/editors?
(Sorry if something like this was posted already.)
Edited by NarutoxSakuraFan4Life, 19 April 2013 - 08:06 PM.