#1 Musicmanoful

Musicmanoful

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Supporting the best pairing in Naruto

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:31 PM

I have been thinking of this for a while now and I was wondering how much longer is Naruto is going to last? (Sorry if this has been discussed before)

It's this the last arc? Or will there be one more?

Thoughts? dry.gif

NaruSaku

#2 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:42 PM

There are two plotlines going on, currently, and each is its own arc.

I do not see how the current Sasuke arc can be included in the current "battle with Madara\Obito\10-tails" arc unless the current battle arc somehow gets a "everyone goes back to their corners and wait for the bell to announce round two" section (which would start a new arc). I think the Sasuke arc currently running is intended to be set-up for the arc following the current battle arc. If anything comes after that, well, we'll get set-up for it during THAT arc.

So, basically, what I'm saying is I see at least one more arc after the "current" one... er, two, which will either connect the two storylines up or will run post-resolution of the "battle" arc, succeeding the Sasuke arc.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#3 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:46 PM

Back around road to ninja releasing last July, kishimoto said a year and a half at least, meaning that from that point onwards it would take a minimal amount of that time, but he also said possibly longer. Basically as he makes the story others he works with ask how long he intends to keep it moving. It's not like one piece where they focus on one arc and major plot points are ignored for years like the void century and ultimate weapons untarnished, Neptune, and Pluto. With punk hazard in that over I am still waiting to see more about this but Oda just goes, nope 15 is only the halfway mark.

In naruto though with the whole situation there are a few things to keep the story going, obviously this flashback will resolve stuff for Sasuke, but we still have a lot more like the ten tails is the big bad finale but its important to remember this is not the final battle. Madura cannot control the ten tails and obito is the only one who can revive him. Obito and Madura have leverage over each other, I literally think Madara is stronger as an immortal unlimited chakra and unbound edo zombie than he ever could be as the ten tails jinchukrki.

Anyways many other plot points still need to be addressed like yamatos fate, he can't stay stuck the rest of the series. The 4 hokages, naruto and others seeing minato, hashirama and Madara. Obviously naruto and Sasuke but also sakura and Kakashi. Taka should have a role too. Not to mention the fate of the Kages and ultimately tsunade. Hell they still have not even shown what happened to sakura and sai during the whole army getting 9 tails chakra, not even the reaction in 615 for sakura. Not to mention the 9 names for the tailed beasts, dear god Kishi could throw 3 more arcs with all this, having a minor retreat for obito and Madara to give the ten tails a period of rest to mature, I mean it can get a caccoon to mature to its real form, some downtime, the fight with naruto and Sasuke, the aftermath arc after the whole fighting has resolved and then the future of the world. There is just so much to take care of, Kishi can answer it anywhere between th e end of this year to at least 2015. It has a ways to go until these things are answered.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#4 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:11 PM

If you're talking about arcs, then I doubt it. smile.gif but for the entire story, well.... It could potentially end here ,but drawing out more from it in't impossible.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#5 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:28 AM

Kishmoto confirmed there will be the War Arc, then another one. That one will be the last one, probably highly centered around Team 7 and Sasuke, including the T7 Love Triangle getting resolved, be it for better or worse.

Sounds about right. smile.gif

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users