• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#1 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:49 PM

as the heading says do you guys think naruto ll kill obito and madara. though he hasnt killed anyone not till now, so what do you guys think?

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#2 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:53 PM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Jan 31 2013, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
as the heading says do you guys think naruto ll kill obito and madara. though he hasnt killed anyone not till now, so what do you guys think?

By judging Minato's words ("You can have a special power/kyuubi's chakra for defeating that mask man"), I believe he will only defeat him, not sure if he will kill him too. Perhaps Kakashi will be the one who kill him. There're multiples opportunities about Obito's end. But I'm sure about one thing: He will definetely die.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#3 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:12 PM

Personally I think Obito will die using Rinne Tensei to revive Madara, ether to allow Madara to become the Jubi's Jinchuriki or if Obito does a heel face turn to just to make so that Madara can be killed.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#4 Arachnia

Arachnia

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (Jake @ Jan 31 2013, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Personally I think Obito will die using Rinne Tensei to revive Madara, ether to allow Madara to become the Jubi's Jinchuriki or if Obito does a heel face turn to just to make so that Madara can be killed.

to be honest i second this, madara cant die as of right now the only way the good guys have a chance is if he is mortal but ofc he is super strong then too so:P
sasuke wont be a help i think the fourth and the others are only there for the talk.

i

#5 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:28 PM

If we know how the manga goes, Naruto will not kill Obito, instead he'll make Obito sacrifice himself for some greater good or do it Darth Vader style taking Madara with him.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#6 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:28 AM

Naruto's not going to kill Obito. Most likely, Obito will kill himself by sacrficing himself to bring some people back, like Nagato did. Though Naruto will play a major part in defeating him. happy.gif

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#7 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    ect....

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:11 AM

i also dont think that naruto would kill any one in the whole naruto serise. remember the naruto kill count topic. if i do remembered well he just didnt kill any one till now.all he does is chang peoples mind .

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#8 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:51 AM

QUOTE (Konan-sama @ Jan 31 2013, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A repeat of what already happened...? Err... argh1.png

Seems like, unless the mention of the Rinne Tensei was just a complete tool to mislead us. If so, I really don't understand what was the point of even bringing it up. dry.gif

Brace yourself for a whole DBZ/Pain arc fiasco again, Konan-sama. emoticon_monocle.gif

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#9 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:13 AM

I seem to agree with the general trend of what people are saying. I think Obito is a goner one way or another. But it doesn't seem destined to be by Naruto's hand...at least directly. Which also makes me wonder how the Naruto vs. Sasuke fight is going to go down...whether Sasuke dies or lives in the end is another discussion but is Naruto going to be pulling any punches?

I sure hope at least SOMEONE dies while still crying infidelities. I want to see Naruto eradicate someone who is still directly opposed to him until the last breath. Rather than the trend of turning his enemies into his martyrs. Naruto has his very own ideal and philosophy that has gotten him this far, it's made him who he is, but it does seem his last step of development that is requisite for becoming Hokage is facing some harsh realities and smite those who wish his people harm.

in other words...Let's see some people die!!!

#10 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:03 PM

I don't think Naruto will be the one to handle Obito. That's Kakashi's job and his chance to tie up some loose ends. Naruto has Sasuke to handle with.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#11 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:56 PM

but but but if kishi would pick up naruto to end this what would be your reaction?

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#12 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:25 PM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Feb 1 2013, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but but but if kishi would pick up naruto to end this what would be your reaction?

I would be very surprised because Naruto hasn't never killed anyone in the whole manga.

He didn't kill Kakuzu (Kakashi finished him)
He didn't kill Pain Deva (he was already a corpse after all)

Naruto is different from Sasuke (who has already killed some pople like Jay from hidden cloud village, some Samurai fodder and Danzo).

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#13 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Feb 1 2013, 09:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would be very surprised because Naruto hasn't never killed anyone in the whole manga.

He didn't kill Kakuzu (Kakashi finished him)
He didn't kill Pain Deva (he was already a corpse after all)

Naruto is different from Sasuke (who has already killed some pople like Jay from hidden cloud village, some Samurai fodder and Danzo).

Sasuke didn't kill Danzo, Danzo committed suicide.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#14 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:51 PM

QUOTE (Jake @ Feb 1 2013, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke didn't kill Danzo, Danzo committed suicide.

Sasuke just hit his heart towards Karin. His life was already done. That's because he made the last ditch to bring the two Uchiha to the hell along him. It's funny because Danzo had the courage to sacrificing his life for Konoha only at the point of the death tongue.gif

In a short, Sasuke killed him and Danzo made the last desperate hit to defeat them but of course he failed at the end.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#15 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:48 PM

yeha i agree with ahh man . you chossed really a good name #### YOU should tell your name umm####. but naruto hasnt kill anyone that doesnt mean he wont kill . though its nearly 100% impossible . what do you guys think would kisi let naruto kill obito? and what about madara. what exactly happened to him can any one please tell i havent seen that episode.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#16 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Feb 1 2013, 10:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke just hit his heart towards Karin. His life was already done. That's because he made the last ditch to bring the two Uchiha to the hell along him. It's funny because Danzo had the courage to sacrificing his life for Konoha only at the point of the death tongue.gif

In a short, Sasuke killed him and Danzo made the last desperate hit to defeat them but of course he failed at the end.

I guess it's all on how you look at it, it kinda like a man who shoots himself in the head after getting shot in the heart.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#17 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:54 AM

Naruto will not kill anyone is this manga, the closes we might get is a self sacrifice.

#18 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:07 AM

QUOTE (Don-kun @ Feb 2 2013, 10:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto will not kill anyone is this manga, the closes we might get is a self sacrifice.

yes we get that everytime. obito will do excatly how nagato did. something that ll help naruto to approch the peace. as he was the student of minato.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#19 Killer Bee's Album

Killer Bee's Album

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:24 AM

They're going to die in the 4th Great War by The Allied Shinobi Forces, they're both way past redemption and diplomacy won't apply given the circumstances (An army of Shinobis attacking at once will make talking them out of ending the world sound like a broken record). Nagato and Naruto had the pleasure of just facing 1 on 1 so diplomacy was applicable there.

#20 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:42 AM

It could be like when Naruto fought Kabahblah (Names, I forget them)

He defeated him alright, but Kakashi did the final blow. I can easily imagine that.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users