• This topic is locked This topic is locked
128 replies to this topic

#1 Rockker

Rockker

Blissfully Inattentive

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Umm, I play guitar, drums, and bass, and i sing a lil bit too. I guess you could say i'm a one man band, but i dont think i could play all at once O,o. Music is my main interest, but i play football and run track for my school ^__^. I like dancing . I am a huge fan of blink 182 and know everything about them..... and scrubs =D

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:51 AM

I don't know about the lot of you, but given the recent manga releases and this new ending for the anime(cascade by unlimits), I've all but lost hope that NaruSaku will ever come to be sad.gif
It just looks like all the evidence is pointing to Hinata, and with all of the world being NaruHina, I'm finding it hard to keep the faith.
I need to rally, someone prove me wrong pleaaaaaaase! shamefulcry0js.gif

#2 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:00 AM

Oh man another one. Look, the anime team are a bunch of NH fans so of course they're going to give their favourite pairing, I mean character, a lot of exposure. If you really think about it, Hinata does not belong in that ending AT ALL. It is totally unprofessional biasness. As for the manga, why do you think all evidence is pointing to Hinata? err.gif I guess you don't visit this site often because we have been stating the reasons for NS being the end pairing countless of times now. Go look around the debate thread even though its closed you can still read the contents.

Edited by Darth Krypt, 06 April 2012 - 04:01 AM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#3 Rockker

Rockker

Blissfully Inattentive

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Umm, I play guitar, drums, and bass, and i sing a lil bit too. I guess you could say i'm a one man band, but i dont think i could play all at once O,o. Music is my main interest, but i play football and run track for my school ^__^. I like dancing . I am a huge fan of blink 182 and know everything about them..... and scrubs =D

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:13 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Apr 6 2012, 04:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh man another one. Look, the anime team are a bunch of NH fans so of course they're going to give their favourite pairing, I mean character, a lot of exposure. If you really think about it, Hinata does not belong in that ending AT ALL. It is totally unprofessional biasness. As for the manga, why do you think all evidence is pointing to Hinata? err.gif I guess you don't visit this site often because we have been stating the reasons for NS being the end pairing countless of times now. Go look around the debate thread even though its closed you can still read the contents.

Really? Cause I feel like the anime stresses narusaku, while the manga stresses naruhina. I mean, the evidence speaks for itself, Hinatas the only one that's confessed her love and even if its unrequited, it's still something. We can argue all we want about what lies behind the words, but the way I see all we can go by is what's explicitly said and what Kishimoto says in interviews.
And as for checking the debates, I don't really come on this site at all, so I don't check on any of the threads. I just wanted to rant, you know?

#4 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:24 AM

QUOTE (Rockker @ Apr 6 2012, 04:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really? Cause I feel like the anime stresses narusaku, while the manga stresses naruhina. I mean, the evidence speaks for itself, Hinatas the only one that's confessed her love and even if its unrequited, it's still something. We can argue all we want about what lies behind the words, but the way I see all we can go by is what's explicitly said and what Kishimoto says in interviews.
And as for checking the debates, I don't really come on this site at all, so I don't check on any of the threads. I just wanted to rant, you know?

Enjoy the ride, mate. NS is always subtle. If you have been following the manga for the past 11+ years, I think you would never say that the manga stresses NaruHina. How to prove this? Easy, list down all pairing moments in the manga, compare it and ask yourself a question: which pairing has the most development and interactions from both sides.

Even the biggest NH moment thus far (Hinata confessed to Naruto) ends with NS moment (Sakura hugged Naruto).

Edited by Namaenash, 06 April 2012 - 04:25 AM.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#5 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:29 AM

QUOTE (Rockker @ Apr 5 2012, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh totally. 4-5 conversations in almost 600 chapters is SO much stress, right? Hinata's confession was just another step in getting her long-hanging character over with, the way I see it. Especially when Naruto's latest interaction with her (maybe the fifth one ever) kind of ignored that.

Another thing, NH is anything BUT explicit. One scene does not negate no development ever, contrasted by development for a decade. (Neither do his interviews matter. ANy non-biased translation will show that he never reveals anything significant in them and is quite cryptic.)

If you don't check, then I'm an idiot. If you do, I'd appreciate a reply instead of just leaving.

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#6 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:35 AM

QUOTE (Rockker @ Apr 6 2012, 04:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know about the lot of you, but given the recent manga releases and this new ending for the anime(cascade by unlimits), I've all but lost hope that NaruSaku will ever come to be sad.gif
It just looks like all the evidence is pointing to Hinata, and with all of the world being NaruHina, I'm finding it hard to keep the faith.

You do realize that the fans do not dictate what will or will not come to be, right?

Oh man another one. Look, the anime team are a bunch of NH fans so of course they're going to give their favourite pairing, I mean character, a lot of exposure. If you really think about it, Hinata does not belong in that ending AT ALL. It is totally unprofessional biasness. As for the manga, why do you think all evidence is pointing to Hinata? I guess you don't visit this site often because we have been stating the reasons for NS being the end pairing countless of times now. Go look around the debate thread even though its closed you can still read the contents.

Why do people keep blaming the animation team for crap like this? I don't understand it. Is there really that much of a need for someone to blame? Listen, I am a trained animator, myself. And I intend to expand my portfolio and demo reel until I can land a professional position. This is not how the industry works, at all. The decisions of what will or will not happen in the anime are made far above the animation team's heads. The decisions are made long before the storyboards and x-sheets hit the production floor, and even before the voiceover tracks.

It doesn't matter if the animators are fans of any particular character or not. I guarantee you, after drawing the thousandth frame for the day, when they go home with bloodshot eyes and Monster in their veins, they're probably not particular fans of any character or pairing. Whether the heads of the studio are fans of a particular character or pairing, it doesn't matter. They still have guidelines and copyright laws to follow, and only have a limited range allowed for creative liberty.

Most of them, if they are worth anything as animators, will not mix bias with business. They will be satisfied with their work if it tests well and remains true to the action frames of the original work. You won't see them misting up at the chance to have Hinata confess, and you will see them crying as they draw every frame of Naruto rejecting Sakura's confession. That's not what an animator does, and it is far fromt heir main concern. People need to stop blaming the animation team for things that they don't like happening in the anime, it is absurd.
On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#7 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:44 AM

QUOTE (Rockker @ Apr 6 2012, 03:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

um if we are counting the anime....what about episode 235 where naruto flat out says he loves sakura biggrin.gif

and the last opening at naruto about to hug sakura biggrin.gif

and we even got a ova with sakura crying over naruto.

but we dont even need all these anime fillers.

cause no matter what naruhina is nothing but a filler pairing, and when a naruhina (or hina moment) does happen to come up we blow it up cause we add those fillers too it.

hinata barely talks to naruto...heck it was a miracle he talked to her during the war. he completely ignored her confession before because he was with the girl of his dreams.

if naruto loved hinata there would be hints to show he had romantic feelings for her, but there isnt. you can only name times with hinata thinking about naruto.

narusaku is NOT going downhill, becuase of hinata. if anything it will go downhill because of sasuke so you should be watching out for sakura's feelings and who she will pick

in other words....its not up to naruto....it was ALWAYS up to sakura, and i think we all know who sakura will ultimately pick.

biggrin.gif....whew...end rant...

Edited by merryGOflava, 06 April 2012 - 04:45 AM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#8 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:50 AM

@Pachuco

But you have to agree the only reason they made Hinata seem more important is to satisfy the NH fans that has a large number and to increase their ratings.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#9 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:53 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Apr 6 2012, 04:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Pachuco

But you have to agree the only reason they made Hinata seem more important is to satisfy the NH fans that has a large number and to increase their ratings.

No, man, I totally don't have to agree to that. Because that is not how it works. Not even in terms of demographic forecasting. Depending on the views of NaruHina fans is an unstable and unreliable metric. Samples are taken from a general census. Who is watching? What sex? What age? What time of day? Stats like this can be found on youtube, and they are used, believe me. They are especially helpful to television stations. Where the direction of the show goes according ratings is made on much more general statistics of the fans, not the fanbase of certain characters or pairings.

Edited by PachucoDesigns, 06 April 2012 - 04:56 AM.

On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#10 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:56 AM

Don't let those NaruHina and SasuSaku fans get to you, that's what they want to do to you is to give up hope so in their minds their fandom has won, but we still have the advantage over them. We've had lots and lots of development between Naruto and Sakura, sure it's subtle, but it all adds up in the end when they get together. In the end we'll be the ones having the last laugh. smile.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#11 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:10 AM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Apr 6 2012, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, man, I totally don't have to agree to that. Because that is not how it works. Not even in terms of demographic forecasting. Depending on the views of NaruHina fans is an unstable and unreliable metric. Samples are taken from a general census. Who is watching? What sex? What age? What time of day? Stats like this can be found on youtube, and they are used, believe me. They are especially helpful to television stations. Where the direction of the show goes according ratings is made on much more general statistics of the fans, not the fanbase of certain characters or pairings.

I have the impression that they make her seem more important than what the manga portrays her due to her large fan base. No?

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#12 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:15 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Apr 6 2012, 06:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have the impression that they make her seem more important than what the manga portrays her due to her large fan base. No?

No, man. Because they can't judge demographic statistics like this. For instance: if that's how they judged demographic forecast, then they would also know that the NaruSaku camp is largely the enemy of the NaruHina. So, they would know that giving Hinata more importance would also risk losing views from the NaruSaku crowd. Maybe only in the fillers, but you will notice that the fillers make up a significant portion of their work. That's a risk that they could not afford to take. There is other reasoning behind it, it cannot be for or against any pairing fans.

#13 Lion002

Lion002

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:24 AM

QUOTE (Rockker @ Apr 5 2012, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You have to pay closer attention to the ending. The opening and ending scenes of the anime are going to revolve around what is currently happening for that particular arc. Currently the manga, on a pairing standpoint, revolves around Naruto, Sakura, and Hinta. Even duo we know for a fact that NaruSaku will happen biggrin.gif, at least for now, the stories romance aspect deals with Sakura's and Hinata's relationship towards Naruto. The new ending clearly show this.

#14 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:26 AM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Apr 6 2012, 05:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, man. Because they can't judge demographic statistics like this. For instance: if that's how they judged demographic forecast, then they would also know that the NaruSaku camp is largely the enemy of the NaruHina. So, they would know that giving Hinata more importance would also risk losing views from the NaruSaku crowd. Maybe only in the fillers, but you will notice that the fillers make up a significant portion of their work. That's a risk that they could not afford to take. There is other reasoning behind it, it cannot be for or against any pairing fans.

:O......but the anime team admitted to being fans of hinata XD

heh heh.....no bodies perfect and no company is perfect, so even a company can get carried away.

#15 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:26 AM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Apr 6 2012, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Alright man. Anyway let's stop hijacking this thread. biggrin.gif Don't lose hope Rockker! I suggest you reread the manga and once you see how much development NS has been given you will regain back your faith.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#16 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:35 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Apr 6 2012, 06:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:O......but the anime team admitted to being fans of hinata XD

heh heh.....no bodies perfect and no company is perfect, so even a company can get carried away.

Yeah, they might be. But they can't base what they do off of that, and the decisions to do what is done are made above their heads. It's not the animation team's fault, and it indicates nothing about what will happen with the end pairing.

#17 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:39 AM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Apr 6 2012, 06:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, they might be. But they can't base what they do off of that, and the decisions to do what is done are made above their heads. It's not the animation team's fault, and it indicates nothing about what will happen with the end pairing.

i understand that biggrin.gif

but i wondering why put hinata in this ending?

it could be cause im a narusaku fan.......but

i dont know..she doesnt fit in with the whole "team 7 struggle" ya know???

#18 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:41 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Apr 6 2012, 06:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i understand that biggrin.gif

but i wondering why put hinata in this ending?

it could be cause im a narusaku fan.......but

i dont know..she doesnt fit in with the whole "team 7 struggle" ya know???

She doesn't. But, like it or not, she does fit in with the romantic struggle. confused.gif

#19 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:02 AM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Apr 6 2012, 06:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She doesn't. But, like it or not, she does fit in with the romantic struggle. confused.gif

well from my point of view biggrin.gif

i always thought it was more like narusakusasu love struggle that was important.

i also feel that its not up to naruto, but up to sakura to choose who she wants to love in the end.

cause naruto's not moving his love on sakura.
but sakura is the unsure one here biggrin.gif

so i think its kinda useless to show hinata when we all know naruto will always love sakura. although an ending with sakura thinking about both boys makes more sense to me.

i might sound a bit cocky... biggrin.gif ......but thats just how i see it smile.gif

#20 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:08 AM

Don't lose hope! All we have seen so far are Hinata's feelings which bear no influence to Naruto's feelings. In fact, the latest intereaction was pretty platonic and nothing special was shown
on Naruto's side. Naruto still loves Sakura which has been stated in even the anime(Yes I know its filler but that was one of the boldest statements relating to pairings in the anime
so that might mean something.) Just because Hinata loves Naruto does not mean he loves her. You should know that.

Sakura is a greater concern right now, simply because she doesn't understand her feelings for Naruto and thinks she loves Sasuke. Does this neccessarily mean NaruSaku is one-sided?
Yes and No. It is one-sided in the fact that Sakura hasn't realized how deep her feelings are for him, while Naruto did long ago. But it isn't because Sakura does love Naruto.
She just hasn't recognized how much. Seriously, there have been continual hints in the manga that NaruSaku is the least one-sided out of all of them. How do I know this? Well lets take a look, shall
we? Sakura's Feelings to Naruto: Grew from hate to tolerance to teammate bond to friend to fondness to protectiveness to romantic attraction to possible love. Sakura has no idea what she feels for Naruto. Not a clue. Is it love or just platonicness? Naruto's Feelings For Sakura: Has been stressed in the manga and anime that his once childish, shallow crush grew into geninue love and affection. Even someone like Sai could see it, and he wants nothing more than Sakura to be happy, even if its not with him. Seems to show no romantic interest in anyone besides Sakura. Hinata's Feelings For Naruto: Possibly mistaken admiration for love and character has been deteriating due to selfishness. Has deluded herself into thinking she has a chance with Naruto when it's still one-sided. Naruto's Feelings Towards Hinata: Respects her and acknowledges her a friend as well as being aware of her feelings. Seems to show no attachment to her beyond friends. One-sided. Sakura's Feelings For Sasuke: Same as Hinata. Mistook a crush for love and is still holding on to it for she wants Team 7 to be whole again. Is constantly plagued by guilt and shame towards her lingering affection towards Sasuke which in turn means she wants to move on. Attempted to kill Sasuke to stop him from causing more suffering, to both Naruto and himself but almost killed by Sasuke. Defended Naruto
against Sasuke's slander towards him, despite him being the man she supposedly loves. Sasuke's Feelings For Sakura: Always saw her as annoying and weak, notions he still carried towards Part 1 despite developing a teammate bond with her. Attempted to kill her without hesitating. Bears no feelings towards Sakura at all, neither friendship bond nor hate.

Now tell me, read my post and what pairing seems more likely? Answer: NaruSaku. I'm frankly shocked that so many NaruSaku fans are so negative about our pairing when it's obviously more likely. confused.gif sad.gif Compared to them, my doubts are small.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users