New Video on RTN Movie and has a mini clip of Sakura vs Menma.http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded
Sakura looked so awesome!
I'm guessing that was when Sakura got kidnapped, given that Naruto wasn't wearing the cloak and looked like he was blocked by debris.
Menma sounded totally different from Naruto -- maybe the mask is supposed to distort the voice, but we'll see...
Thanks so much for the link!
- Funny how Naruto got a little scare of Ino approaching him with joy. Interesting to see Sakura reaction for a brief moment when she came to him close. I wonder...
I think Naruto may have just been weirded out by her change in personality in general. Still it was definitely funny to see!
- The talk between Minato and Naruto seems like after the big slap.
I'm still surprised that Minato hit Naruto at all (though given what he was saying and how reckless he was acting I'd probably slap him if I were his parent - Minato always just seemed so calm - I wonder if real world Minato would have ever hit him?).
oh well thats what you get for punching your dad the first time you see him - karmas a b*tch
- AU! Sasuke on the balcony scene seems short. For those who are anti-SS, well at least that's one thing to be happy. Funny, we saw like 80% of Sasuke's scenes.
Its also one of the worse drawn scenes from what we can see of the previews (in terms of animation quality, that scene is definitely down there).
- Naruto seems to be sadden after the talk with Sakura by the fence. If you slow it down, you can see his eyes were close in a confused feeling before the big explosion.
Good point - I think he was likely doing some personal reflection after that discussion with her.
- Sakura saying the line of a hero = awesome. Naruto is watching her doing something bravery, but it must be hard for him to watch her get caught by some cloth and soon to be held as hostage.
It is indeed interesting how the roles are reversed here despite them being from the real world - now it is Naruto helpless on the sidelines while Sakura is throwing herself into danger and being a fearless hero.
- Last couple of scenes look awesome. It is confirmed. The place is like the place where Kushina was held in by Tobi. Wow, just wow. It's no doubt it's a parallel now. Hell, he's fighting Kyuubi like Minato would do. Naruto and Menma clash was going to be Minato's Hirashin v.2 reenactment. Too bad we can't see it.
A thought occurred to me - what if the place where Sakura is brought literally is the same place where Tobi brought Kushina? It can't be that far from the main part of Konoha. Now that would be absolutely mind blowing.
So we get to see the scene in which Sakura charges at Menma after her speech of about heroes. Too bad Menma captures her immediately. At least she makes up for it by defending Naruto in the final battle.
She still looked awesome there, imo, given that she was completely fearless and giving heroic lines. She'll just look even more awesome when she saves Naruto!
I gotta say, Menma's power is insane. He make a strange rasengan and simply drops it for the whole village to get destroyed. He doesn't even bother to throw it with force, he just lets it fall down. Wow.
Menma looks like an absolute boss - effortless.