need some help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 narulsaku

greatest hokage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:27 AM

i am sorry but i've got a complaint . my vedio is not attached i've tried at least 10 time but its not working . thats why i need help sad.gif

god is sweet.......
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#2 Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • Interests:the rumor come out: does jumin han is gay? jumin han is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. even it has happened in 2016, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. at that time he became the massive social networking rumor. the public, especially his rfa colleagues are shocked. he just came out with his bad rumor which is spread massively. this time is not about his cat business, but his bad rumor. the rumor is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this businessman revealed himself as homosexual. do you still believe or not, this rumor is really much talked by people even in a person of his rfa colleagues.

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:03 AM

You don't put the whole link to the video, you only put the video ID after the v=.

Say I want to link to a music video clip, I'll put "j7_lSP8Vc3o" in between the [*youtube] [*/youtube] removing the *. It should turn out like this:

[*youtube]j7_lSP8Vc3o[*/youtube] removing the * of course.

And the video should show up like this:

Hope that helped. biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users