• This topic is locked This topic is locked
123 replies to this topic

#1 Konan-sama

Konan-sama

Gray-sama's 妻

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts
  • Interests:Konan, Naruto, Boys, Singing, Konan, Soccer, Attack on Titan, Drawing, Anime, Manga, Konan, Clothes, Sewing, Shopping, Cooking, Konan, Konan.

Did I mention Konan?

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:11 PM

Right here!

2qjgk0z.gif

"Yahiko founded the Akatsuki. The red clouds on these robes we wear… represent the wars that rained blood upon Amegakure. You merely jumped in our bandwagon. These robes are our legacy, not yours. The Rinnegan is something that Amegakure shinobi Nagato awakened on his own, and it does not belong to you! His eyes are this nation and village's greatest treasure!!"

#2 Lifeless Leo

Lifeless Leo

Soresu Master

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,962 posts
  • Interests:Space

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:22 PM

Really good chapter, wasnt expecting Madara to actually be a hybrid of himself and the First Hokage cool trump card I must say. Looks like I was right about Sasuke and Itachi, they might actually meet up I wonder what will happen between them if they do, a fight or maybe a talk from big brother. Cant wait till next week's chapter.

tumblr_mjnncySTeM1rb345qo1_500.gif

#3 Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:44 PM

It's great chapter though i want to see more tsunade or gaara panel. But Oonoki flashback part looked cool too.

young oonoki kinda remind me of konohamaru/lil naruto sweat.gif

And ... sexy MADARA! Hohohohoo. pictureem0.gif

Last part was the best part of this chapter. I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT!!! rawr.gif ITASASU WOULD BE MORE AWESOME!!! Love Sasuke's exp​ression

#4 alexander

alexander

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:40 PM

Poor Oonoki, that nose was there since the beggining. And finnaly, I thought Kishimoto forgot about the Madara fight all togheter. Not a bad chapter.

morrigan.jpg

Change will come to this world

#5 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Feb 22 2012, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Poor Oonoki, that nose was there since the beggining. And finnaly, I thought Kishimoto forgot about the Madara fight all togheter. Not a bad chapter.

Your 'nose' comment really made me crack:)) thx for the joke.

It's a good chapter nonetheless. Kishimoto again tries to convey that 'never give up' message, and look where it gets Oonoki to: he literally saved all other kages' lives.

My only complaint is just the last page where Sasuke 'accidentally' crossed path with Itachi. Last chapter Suigetsu accidentally found a secret room, this chapter Sasuke accidentally meet with Itachi. *shrug*

#6 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:48 PM

I thought it was a good chapter. But I can't to see what to see what happens between Itachi and Sasuke.

#7 harry4e

harry4e

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:55 PM

Well this part if anything atleast concludes something I always wondered but couldn't backup and that was the Edo-Hokage that Orichimaru revived were not at their full power, the capabilities shown by Madara is well beyond that of the revived First hokage that faught against the third.

Looks like the animosity between Stone and Konoha was because of Madara as well, a prideful man unable to admit defeat at the hands of Madara and started the cycle of hatred between the two nations.

I really wish Kishi would explain how come the heirs of the First hokage do not have the abilities of the wood release yet having someone injected with the DNA allows the abilities to spawn? If anything seeing how the Yang Chakra of the Kyuubi makes the ability stronger you'd expect the decendents to be even stronger with the ability. Looking at the five kages, Tsunade has been shown to be the weakest of the lot so far, and considering her heritage it's dissapointing...come on Kishi stop screwing over the clan of the younger brother with your obsession with those damn eyes.

Plant release as well? That's actually good to know, you'd think making plants would be easier than wood release, as they don't need anyway near as much energy to produce.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#8 zacrathedemon5

zacrathedemon5

The Fortune-Future-Giver-Thing

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:01 PM

Good chapter. Something tells me that Hashirama being part of Madara should have surprised me more, though... Eh, oh well. Good trump card nonetheless.
Itachi and Sasuke confrontation? Why do I suddenly get the feeling that Kishi will put it off for another few weeks? rolleyes.gif Let's hope not.

#9 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,919 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:27 PM

SASUKE: WHAT THE!!?? BROTHER!!???
ITACHI: ....keeping going....ignore him....

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#10 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Feb 22 2012, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My thoughts exactly. Even though I want to see a confertation between them two. Itachi to me didn't see Sasuke.

#11 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,919 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (dokueki(venom) @ Feb 22 2012, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My thoughts exactly. Even though I want to see a confertation between them two. Itachi to me didn't see Sasuke.

it seems like itachi and sasuke are gonna play tag XD

poor itachi....nothing he plans goes the way he wants..

#12 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:30 PM

Pretty good chapter. Nice to get back to the Madara/Kages fight. And should be interesting when the time comes for Sasuke and Itachi to confront each other. All in all, good stuff and hope next week's chapter has a better followup.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#13 harry4e

harry4e

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Feb 22 2012, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Itachi: You cannot hide from these eyes, they see everything....oh hello Sasuke didn't see you there. Sorry can't talk on a mission to help Naruto win the war.

That should help Sasukes' insanity come along nicely...or maybe he'll just think it's a side effect of the EMS.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#14 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,919 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:44 PM

hmm okay then XD --Click here to view--
sasuke will either go MORE insane....
or less insane
.....and if he happens to believe itachi is really there (not a ghost) then im guessing hes gonna release some EMS anger on kabuto biggrin.gif

may sasuke have mercy on his soul.....

#15 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:46 PM

About the Uchiha bros... --Click here to view--
I think those two are not going to fight each other. Itachi seems to have a plan in mind which is most likely involving Kabutops(evolved form of Kabuto) so it would be really lame if Itachi was defeated by Sasuke now. And we all know emo boy is going to fight Naruto and before that he ain't going to waste his strength on other battles.

DK

5ba65001-5bfe-45b9-9af7-94595c5fc628.jpg

#16 Lifeless Leo

Lifeless Leo

Soresu Master

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,962 posts
  • Interests:Space

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:49 PM

Sasuke made a promise to Naruto not to kill anyone from Konoha till he kills Naruto....Itachi's from Konoha so we should be in the clear.

tumblr_mjnncySTeM1rb345qo1_500.gif

#17 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,919 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Feb 22 2012, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke made a promise to Naruto not to kill anyone from Konoha till he kills Naruto....Itachi's from Konoha so we should be in the clear.

why would sasuke wanna kill itachi anyway??
not that he could...seeing hes a zombie and all XD
but i think sasuke would want to talk to itachi more.

#18 Minori

Minori

しし {shishi}

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:02 PM

→ All the Uchiha's (except, perhaps, ones like Shisui, Obito and Itachi..) are fated to live in darkness, and be cruel, and care only about themselves (their clan).
→ I hate it that Kabuto decided to 'unite' Hashirama and Madara. But at least we know that even with those badass eyes Mada still was weaker than Hashirama.
→ Senju's face on Madara's chest + mokuton reminded me of Yamato. Where are you, taichou? Are you still alive?
→ Is Anko alive too? What does Kabuto plans on doing with her? Everyone's talking about Orochimaru, so could it be that Kabutomaru will use her to somehow bring back his master?
→ Oonoki was really cute as a kid, ahahah.. But I didn't really get that talk about stones and will of the stone. Come on, kages, kick that Madara's ass.
→ I wonder how will Sasuke react to Itachi's resurrection? (the look in his eyes doesn't tell anything. Just a regular 'shocked' exp​ression. He probably thought that it was a hallucination, lol.)
→ Good chapter. But the quality of both image and translation are no good.

Edited by Minori, 22 February 2012 - 05:02 PM.

#19 Nate River

Nate River

I'm so old I remember who this guy is.

• Kage
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (Namaenash @ Feb 22 2012, 08:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your 'nose' comment really made me crack:)) thx for the joke.

It's a good chapter nonetheless. Kishimoto again tries to convey that 'never give up' message, and look where it gets Oonoki to: he literally saved all other kages' lives.

My only complaint is just the last page where Sasuke 'accidentally' crossed path with Itachi. Last chapter Suigetsu accidentally found a secret room, this chapter Sasuke accidentally meet with Itachi. *shrug*

Yeah, it's a stretch that two people heading into entirely separate directions cross paths on a huge battle field, but it's acceptable if the subsequent interaction is worth it. Itachi should be held to account for the path he choose and the path he set for Sasuke. His actions are a big reason they are even at this point.

All I can say, is I hope that whatever interaction we get it doesn't turn into the massive letdown Naruto/Nagato was.

This chapter was certainty better that last weeks craptacular one. No more Team Taka.

#20 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:21 PM

Madara with Hashirama's face on his body reminds me of a character from SMT:Nocturne. But less creepy...

DK

5ba65001-5bfe-45b9-9af7-94595c5fc628.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users