#41 Minori

Minori

しし {shishi}

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (Master Sage @ Feb 18 2012, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was a filler episode during Naruto's stupidly long voyage to the land of lightning. Episode 235 to be exact. Its a really sweet moment but since its filler it no count sad.gif

Thanks for info! (^___^) *goes to check it out*
Pro-NaruSaku filler, very close to canon story-line, btw. So that's okay.

I wonder if NaruSaku happens, would Peirrot do an alternative SasuSaku/NaruHina ending??? I know that some anime companies make some and add them to DVDs/Blu-Rays with the anime.

#42 Konan-sama

Konan-sama

Gray-sama's 妻

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts
  • Interests:Konan, Bleach, Singing, Soccer,Konan Anime, Manga,Konan Reading, Braiding, Konan, Konan, Konan.

Did I mention Konan?

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE (Minori @ Feb 18 2012, 12:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wonder if NaruSaku happens, would Peirrot do an alternative SasuSaku/NaruHina ending??? I know that some anime companies make some and add them to DVDs/Blu-Rays with the anime.

I doubt it. If they did manage to pull that off, I would lose total respect for the anime studio. Going against Kishimoto's wishes? Now that's just plain wrong. hm.png

Why is everyone getting so worked up over that little scene? fu.png It's not that big of a deal, really.

Anywho... The animation was... Not very good. I was expecting a little more from them. shamefulcry0js.gif Although Narutos RM mode was epic. wow.png It looked so pro. a_dance.gif

We're getting closer and closer to the war! eager.gif

#43 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:58 PM

QUOTE (Minori @ Feb 18 2012, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

naw biggrin.gif they are already putting lots of narusaku hints in the anime for the heck of it biggrin.gif there will be no such thing >:3

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#44 Minori

Minori

しし {shishi}

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 10:00 AM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Feb 18 2012, 11:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I doubt it. If they did manage to pull that off, I would lose total respect for the anime studio. Going against Kishimoto's wishes? Now that's just plain wrong. hm.png

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Feb 18 2012, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
naw biggrin.gif they are already putting lots of narusaku hints in the anime for the heck of it biggrin.gif there will be no such thing >:3

Haha, yeah... I just thought that when NaruSaku will become canon in manga (most likely in the end of the series), SasuSaku ans NaruHina will go berserk, maybe even stop reading manga/watching anime. Pierrot just might make that alternative ending to earn some money. But who cares, really.

P.S. You know, I really miss those pro-NaruSaku endings in anime... tongue.gif

#45 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Feb 18 2012, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Come on guys its just the anime will you all calm down for crying out loud.

*shrugs* They are expressing them selves, so trying to calm them down without saying calm down would be more effective

#46 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Dō shiyō?

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Feb 19 2012, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*shrugs* They are expressing them selves, so trying to calm them down without saying calm down would be more effective

Ah, you got a point there.

Well, speaking a bit about manga vs anime: I have to admit that some series take a whole different story in the anime (like Love Hina, which is one of my favorites), but except for the fillers, I've seen that Naruto has stayed close to the manga (sure, we have these details which makes us frown every now and then, but they've stayed pretty close to it)

But in order to not go very far from the topic at hand... I agree with merryGoflava on this one. Even if they are NH fans in the studio, we've seen that they've had to do pro-NS episodes and fillers. I'm not sure if they would go as far as to change the ending completely (I would also be disappointed if they do this), but the evidence suggests that they've had to make the anime flow with NaruSaku.

BTW, someone who never ceases to amuse me is Guy. Funny, but when it's time to get serious... KAI!!!!
Untitled-3_zpsc524f8c4.gif

Thank you so much Miiami

#47 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Wolf @ Feb 19 2012, 08:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah, you got a point there.

Well, speaking a bit about manga vs anime: I have to admit that some series take a whole different story in the anime (like Love Hina, which is one of my favorites), but except for the fillers, I've seen that Naruto has stayed close to the manga (sure, we have these details which makes us frown every now and then, but they've stayed pretty close to it)

But in order to not go very far from the topic at hand... I agree with merryGoflava on this one. Even if they are NH fans in the studio, we've seen that they've had to do pro-NS episodes and fillers. I'm not sure if they would go as far as to change the ending completely (I would also be disappointed if they do this), but the evidence suggests that they've had to make the anime flow with NaruSaku.

BTW, someone who never ceases to amuse me is Guy. Funny, but when it's time to get serious... KAI!!!!

LOTS of anime would be better of without deviating from their manga origins my friend. cool.gif FMA is one if the only, if not THE only anime that did an exceptionally excellent job with deviating from the manga. smile.gif that being said there's nothing to worry with about this scene. Unless they completely ignore the manga and make up their own story lines they can't canonize NH any more than this anyway. smile.gif

#48 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:16 AM

I liked it. The Kisame vs. Gai fight was one of the most epic moments in the manga and I look forward to seeing how it will be handled in the anime. By that I mean if they don't screw up the animation. wink.gif

As for the "mental image" thing, I wasn't really that surprised that they had had added a blush to Hinata's expression. Not that I "knew" they were gonna do it. It just didn't surprise me. Im not sure what to say about Sakura's expression other than, like someone else already mentioned, it looked a lot more agressive than it did in the manga.

Still, it doesn't change anything. If NS becomes canon in the manga, I highly doubt that Pierrot will change it to an NH/SS ending in the anime. They've been following the storyline pretty closely so far. Sure, they may have thrown in some pairing fanservice here and there, but overall they haven't really tampered with the storyline in such a way that it will justify them going in a completely new direciton.

Also, epic chakra mode is epic!!! a_dance.gif

tumblr_mqi42jIJz51rgryomo1_500.gif

Bow down before my courageous wings!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users