Has anyone have idea with ch 540, 559, & 573 is leading up to with Hinata. She been shown three times in this arc thinking about Naruto(that all she does anyway) and she made her boldest statement in ch 573. Kishi never makes a statement for a character and goes along with it(ex: Naruto saying he was going to end the war by himself). Also in ch 559 when Naruto last spoke to Hinata, there was nothing romantic at all(in my opinion), but some Pro NaruHina fans says that Naruto give Hinata a hint on the "look in the person eye speech" and also use Neji, Kiba, & Shino expression at that moment. So I was just asking what you guys think on the current situation.
Also post this on the debate thread.
"looking in his eyes" statement was responded with a friendly response from Naruto. Naruto saw Hinata doubting herself of being strong, and so Naruto decided to use he talk no justu and cheer her up, because the truth is, all the k11 is strong, and Naruto doesn't want any of his friends doubting that they are. Now with Sakura, when she told him that she loved him, he blushed and his eyes shot right up, but when Hinata told Naruto that she loved him, he was only shocked with surprise. Truth is, Naruto still loves Sakura, and that is proven. So how can he become Hinata's boyfriend, if he still loves Sakura with all his heart. And yes, I said "all his heart", because well, its the truth, just look at the things he has done for her, and the statements about her that he has made.
What Kishimoto is doing right now is simple. Making the pairing results look fair. This is the truth because Kishimoto once had an interview and said "Hinata deserves a chance", and that's what he is giving her. This is also the truth, because if Hinata doesn't get a chance, then the pairing of NaruSaku would look too dirty to the fans. So with this in mind, you can tell that Kishimoto is using Hinata a little bit more, so that we can say "she had a chance". Of course she won't get Naruto, because Kushina said "pick someone like me", and that's Sakura, not Hinata. Also, Naruto thinks of Hinata as a friend, while he thinks of Sakura as more of a... partner (Hero/Heroine partners always become lovers in the end).
Hinata's "chance" will fail, and she will either take nobody or one of the following-
1. Sasuke: after Naruto gets Sakura, and sees Hinata kinda lonely, he tells her that Sasuke is single. (and they are my second favorite couple, NaruSaku being my favorite)
2. Neji: he said that Hinata was cute when they were both young, and he is warming up to her.. a lot, not to mention in the hyuga clan, you can only date someone in your own clan.
3. Kiba: has been her comrade for a long time, and they look so perfect together.
4. Ao: only seen once in the manga so far, but he looked like he had a crush on Hinata, and not only that, but he is also a hyuga.
5. Ino: turn lesbian and pin her down, enough said.
6. Random person: some guy could just now be put into Naruto (the anime, not the guy), and Hinata and the random guy could fall in love. I guess the guy would have to be like Naruto in some way.
Edited by Sakura Lover, 13 February 2012 - 02:31 AM.