64 replies to this topic

#1 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:23 PM

I've been thinking a lot lately and I want to say this because I feel like it is never said enough.

I wanted to say Thank you to all of you. No, really, thank you. This site and all its members have been like an internet family to me. You helped me get away from life when it got too hard and when everything was just plain bad. Trust me, there have been bad times. I am sure we all have those moments where life just beats you down.

We've even all made mistakes. I know I have. Especially on here when I fought with a few of you, but I don't hold hatred for you and I hope you don't hate me. We all make mistakes and we all learn from them.

Some might call me crazy and say "We are all just strangers," but isn't that how everyone starts out as? Perfect strangers with a common view point. Yes, most of you are strangers, and some of you became really good friends to me. No matter what relation you have to me, I appreciate every one of you and want to say thank you.

I do have some special thank yous though:

Shippuden Girl and Black Rose:
You're the first to accept me and see me as someone special. I didn't feel unwanted or unwelcome here. Thank you for being so kind to me even when there were times when I was a complete jerk.

zacrathedemon5:
We had our fights. Don't get me wrong, it was a big knock down battle between us. Honestly, I laugh at it now. Even if we'd disagree, we still do have a common goal and that is we believe in NaruSaku. Common goals can make the worst enemies be bestest friends. This is a thank you to you, because even if we did fight, you never held it against me and I never held it against you. Unlike some people I do know who would spit on you just for having a different opinion. Let the past be the past.

Toasty Warrior:
Again, we had our knock-downs, but it was all good in the end and that's what counts. Life is never simple or easy, but we stick together regardless.

I am sorry, if I did not mention your name here, but that doesn't mean you are forgotten.

If you appreciate someone, please post it here and let them know. Remember, we should always stick by each other and never let stupid arguments get in the way of friendships. Appreciate all who stand by you, because some leave you to face the world alone. True friends are the ones who are willing to stay when they know they are needed.

Edited by Sakura Blossoms, 18 March 2012 - 08:16 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:06 PM

Thanks, Black Rose, Puni~chan, and Amy for being the best interwebz sisses ever. (And shadow_uzumaki for being the best interwebz brother.)

Thanks, OmegaMan for defending me when the time arose.

Thanks, YonderBeyonder and digifruit for putting up with my and everyone else's crazy requests.

Thanks, Fyuria's Leo, Ani, Soupy, Yoko, Toasty Warrior, Tsu, Mole, Kyuudaime, Muffins?, Snowheart (for what little time she spent on here, but is still awesome IRL), zacrademon, Nee-sama, KonahaKitten, Anguyen, JoHamSandwich, BlackLightning, TheBerserkMoogle, Konan-chan, Dragonuv, Kamina-Yoshi, Fenris, Sarge, krisk, Kim, Nina, LID, Boom...Winning, Kushina, Zeref, Rocket, LegendaryArcanine, alexander, sardns, and Cupcake-chan, for all memories, past and present.

Why do I have the nagging feeling that I forgot someone?

Edited by KonaKonaFan, 31 January 2012 - 11:58 PM.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#3 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:16 PM

D'awwww Kona-chan and James-kun~ <3

Well... time for my list!

Thank you...

Kona-chan: For being a nice, kind, cute sister and supporter through my tough times :3
BlackLightning: For being the best bro ever (even an a**hole one) and saving me every time. Thank you for being there when nobody else was, dude.
ToastyWarrior: For the awesome pictures and the support on my blog
Leo-kun: For being so kind and helpful when I really needed it and helping me go through some tough situations :3
Theorangehokage: For being awesome, cool and always so nice to me and everyone in here! *high five*
Phantom_99: For the kittening great drum kit! XD Thanks for everything, dude. *thumbs up*
James: For..changing my life? To put it simply tongue.gif
Zacra: For being a good and caring friend happy.gif
Darth: For loving Muse- END OF STORY

Legendary, Sakura Lover, Cupcake-chan, Alexander, Ramen-chan~, Michiiiiii<3, Rocket, Nee-sama, Shippu-chan and everyone else who posted on my blog and cared about me

Thanks Shauna for being so amazing <3

AND LAST...
THANK YOU KRISK FOR BEING SO kittening AWESOME!!! Love you, mah crazy lady!

P.S: Sorry if I forgot someone TT-TT

Edited by Black Rose, 31 January 2012 - 08:18 PM.

#4 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:46 PM

Guess I'll post something

Nina/Kim- You have been one of the best people to enter my life for many reasons, you really have changed my life.

Omega/Greed- I thank you for being a really good friend and helping me take care of my little sister.

Kona- Gurl....we've been through a lot, we may fight a lot but deep down we both love each other.

Rose- Thanks for listening to my advice and telling me your problems and also helping me with mine.

Zac- For all your antics with me and Omega thanks for the fun!

Ani- I'm really glad I met you, I have a lot of fun talking to you and making you laugh.

Amy- I thank you everyday of my life.....but I love you.

Yondy- You are one of the best internet sister's in the world keep doing your thing.

SOUPY-CHAN!- There's a lot I could say, we rarely talked till last year but I feel like i've known you forever and I thank you for being there for me and when I was down you would always ask what was wrong. *hugs*

Kyuu/Lid/Muff- you guys and your antics make my day thanks for the memories.

Krisky-chan!- First of thanks for the nicknames and for all the fun on TF2 LeoLoli
EDITING CAUSE I MISSED A FEW

Fen/Rocket/boom/Moogle/ everyone else- thanks for becoming friends with me you dont know how much it means to me.

Edited by Fyuria'sLeo, 31 January 2012 - 09:16 PM.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#5 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Jan 31 2012, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kona- Gurl....we've been through a lot, we may fight a lot but deep down we both love each other.

This made me awww so hard. Love ya too, man.

#6 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:26 PM

What a nice idea for a thread! It's nice to see how close of a community this FC is. You can really tell by the above posts just how much people appreciate each other here.

Anyways, I'll just contribute by saying I appreciate how well everyone here keeps this place so friendly. It really makes it hard to leave, ha ha. I think a lot shipping FC's could really learn a lesson from H&E.
Also, I appreciate the members here who don't seem terribly annoyed at my tendency to write LAP's (or at least don't complain out loud about it tongue.gif ). I have a bad tendency to take 10 times longer to say something than necessary. In particular, I can think of at least two members that often seem willing to humor my long posts in the Bleach and Zelda threads (I won't single them out, but I'm guessing they know who they are happy.gif ).

Finally, I'm glad James mentioned his argument with Zac in his post. I think it's natural that we get into arguments here, but it's important not to make things personal. As a general rule, I debate with posts, not posters. The minute things get personal is the minute things just get uncomfortable.

That being said, I'm sure I've unwittingly offended people in the past. I tend to be pretty abrasive when I debate a point I disagree with, and I've also heard that I tend to sound condescending at times. If anyone has taken one of my replies personally, I apologize. I think that might apply to a few members on this site, so if it happens in the future, just ignore me, since it's most likely a matter of me being tactless.

Again, great idea for a thread, James! happy.gif

Edited by Boom...Winning, 31 January 2012 - 11:30 PM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#7 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:36 PM

Well, I should re-copy and paste what I wrote in my blog, but with a few changes, in this thread.

I would first like to thank Zac for creating the chatroom and for being the first person I ran into that has similar music tastes as I do. Now then, I would like to thank for the following: Leo, Ani, Kyuu, LID, Yondy, Tsu, Muffins, Yoko, Shadow, Jo, Krisk, Greed, Amy, Sarge, Mole, Digifruit, Soupy and the many other frequent people that comes to the chatroom that puts up with the crap that I said over the near seven months that this chatroom has been created.

Now, then I would like to thank the following people here, that posts often, for giving me a chance to give my opinions on certain topics: Sakura Lover, Phantom 999, Fenris, and Donjoseph, thanks for reassuring me and others that we're backing the right ship.

If they are others that I haven't mentioned, I'm really sorry, its hard to give too many specific names and you go ahead and PM me and I shall personally thank you, maybe, if I'm not lazy.

Also, I would like to thank the mods for trying to keep a tight ship around here to make sure that everything does not get out of hand and when they do, you guys will always put the fire out.

Edited by Anguyen92, 31 January 2012 - 11:40 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#8 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:02 AM

Hmmm, this might take a bit... I may forget some people without even knowing about it, so if I do, expect me to come back and edit this post ASAP laugh.gif Also, please keep in mind that this "list" of sorts is in no specific order!

First, James.
QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jan 31 2012, 08:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
zacrathedemon5:
We had our fights. Don't get me wrong, it was a big knock down battle between us. Honestly, I laugh at it now. Even if we'd disagree, we still do have a common goal and that is we believe in NaruSaku. Common goals can make the worst enemies be bestest friends. This is a thank you to you, because even if we did fight, you never held it against me and I never held it against you. Unlike some people I do know who would spit on you just for having a different opinion. Let the past be the past.

You pretty much covered all of it. We do have a common goal (NaruSaku), but to be honest, that's not the main reason why I wasn't aggravated at you during our... "conflict". The reason that I wasn't was simply because I respected you. I've always found your posts interesting and logical and was interested in what you had to say about things. It was not a pleasant surprise when the argument sparked between us, but regardless of whether you disliked me or not, I still had respect for you for the above reasons. I'm glad that we've moved on from that; now I can converse with you peacefully again. biggrin.gif
So, to sum it up, thanks for being understanding and not holding the conflict against me either. Also, thanks for just having interesting things to say. laugh.gif

Next, Black Rose. You were my first close friend on this site, and we've had a lot of fun conversations. I still enjoy talking to you, and I'm glad to call you my friend. You've also helped me somewhat during some hard times... Thank you for all of that, Rose.

Omega Man. Hey, you tool.
We've gotten to be close buds just recently, but I have to say it's been an interesting ride so far. You're a really cool guy that I enjoy talking to. We've had our disagreements before also, but I'm glad that we were able to leave that behind us. I'm happy to be your Havoc, Colonel. Thanks for everything.

Shadow Uzumaki. My abridged-fan buddy. What's there to say here, Shad? You have plenty of entertaining, funny posts, you're someone I can quote abridged series back and forth with, we have pleasant conversations... All I can say is, thanks for being here.
Now gather the dragonballs and wish for a plasma screen TV. wink.gif

Anguyen. We first met on the "H&E's Music Interests" page, if I recall correctly. You commented on how Blackbird was the first song I posted. Almost immediately I knew we'd get along very, very well. Keep on being awesome, my friend, and thank you.

Kyuudaime. We haven't talked too too much as of yet, but I've enjoyed it when we have. You're an awesome dude who pretty much cracks me up with most of what you say in the chatroom. Thanks for being there, and again, good luck in the army marines.

Kamina Yoshi. What to put here... You're a very interesting individual. You bring life to a thread/chatroom any time you pop up. Your abridged series is very entertaining. You're a funny guy. Even though we've butted heads once before, we still get along, and I appreciate you bringing some spice over here. Thanks for that...and for the Morgan Freeman thing. That was awesome.

Yondy... You’re awesome. I can’t really think of what else to say about this. You’re the one and only Yondy, and you will always be the one and only Yondy. Thanks for being so awesome. biggrin.gif Also, thanks for the nickname...it’s caught on, whether I like it or not. laugh.gif

Leo. We haven’t talked nearly enough, my friend. You’re an awesome guy, and I look forward to every conversation I have with you. We seriously need to talk more, man. Looking forward to every single future conversation that we have. Thanks for everything.

Amy. I had to put you and Leo right next to each other. I just had to. tongue.gif
You’re a very nice person and fun to talk to. Your favorite band is also apparently A7X... which makes you, by default, more awesome. You’ve proven yourself to be much more than just Leo’s little sister: you’re a very, very welcome addition to the H&E family. Thank you.
By the way, still sorry about that one time that I confused you with Leo... sweatdrop.gif

Muffins. This is going to be short and sweet. You’re hilarious. You keep things interesting. Keep being awesome, buddy. Thanks for the memories.

TheNotoriousLID. We haven’t had too many private conversations, but the ones we have had have been very rewarding. I enjoy talking to you and reading what you have to say about movies, both on the chat and on your website, whether I agree with all of your thoughts or not. Thanks man.

Fenris. We’ve only started really conversing with each other recently, and to be honest, I’ve been enjoying every minute of it. You’re really enjoyable to talk to, and I look forward to more enjoyable chats in the future. biggrin.gif I’ve also found pretty much all of your posts interesting to read, some more so than others (one hundredth base 111189.gif ). Thank you.

Ani. You’re a really kind person and one of the first mods on the chatroom. I didn’t meet you until I started that place, and I’m sad about that. You’re certainly worth knowing, and I wish I had met you sooner. Thank you.

KonaKonaFan. You’re pretty funny. I’m not gonna lie. A ton of your posts have had me chuckling. You bring even more life to this place and to the chatroom. Thanks for being cool. Keep rockin’, pony.

Icyy. I know that you barely ever use the H&E account that you’ve made, and I’m not sure if you’ll ever read this, but it’d be stupid of me not to put you here. You’re one of my best buddies. We’ve known each other for years by now. The times at BrokenDreams with you, Dead, and everyone else there were the best. I miss those days... but I’m glad that, even though BD is temporarily down, we still talk regularly. Thanks for everything, man. Seriously.

And finally, a thank you goes to every single one of the chat-goers. I’ve already said that I love all of you before (just said it again), and I know I’ve said thank you, but here I am saying it again. You guys let it take off like I never imagined it would. You brought me many nights of entertainment, and gave me a new chat home. Thank you guys.

Holy crap, I typed a lot... laugh.gif

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#9 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:09 AM

Well I suppose I should do my own bit of appreciation. Greed wants it, so it shall be done.

In no particular order:

Mole and Sarge: My two best friends. We share a bond of brotherhood. We have been through a lot together, and I hope it remains that way. A part of me would die if I didn't know you were there to have my back.

Leo: For being a very good friend and a brother, and for trusting me with one of your most precious treasures.

Amy: I don't have any words to describe our relationship because it just wouldn't do it justice. You make me laugh amongst other things, but you also make me look at myself as a man who still has a bit to learn. Hehe. Thank you Amy for everything.

Soupy-chan: I enjoy our private talks and feel very glad that you trust me enough to share some of your personal life with me.

Zac: The Havoc of my Mustang. No more comment needs to be said.

Kyuudaime: You're a badass. Straight up.

Digi: You inspire me in more ways than you think, being such an accomplished individual. Thank you for being my inspiration.

Konan: Girl you make me smile with your blog and overkill of emotcons. I <3 you.

Kim: We had a bit of a rough start with my stupidity and your failure to inform me, but we got through it. Lol. I hope to meet you much later on in life.

Yoko, Yondy, Lid, Muffins, Krisk, Jo, Shad, Boom, Kyrie: For giving me such good memories in the thread.

Thank you to everyone. You are seriously family to me.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#10 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:10 AM

^ Extra thanks to Zacra for being so appreciativ! Zacra and the epic chat-room they created and tolerating my piece of KHRAP. Kyuudaime for being smooth in any situation. Krisk for being a one-time awesome RPing buddy. : D

#11 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:49 AM

All the posts have been so sweet! It’s really great to see how many people forge friendships on H&E.

Now, in alphabetic order..

Ang: You show people the ropes of xat, and you are pretty level-headed. Try not to be so hard on yourself!

Ani: she is so sweet and fun to talk to. It was great fangirling over PD with you!

Boom: You know I write just as many LAPs as you do, no worries! Thanks for all the bleach discussion (even in a naruto forum, haha). I’ve enjoyed debating/discussing things with you!

Digi: You’re a really cool guy. I love your art, and thanks for drawing some of my requests<3

Greedy: I’m not always that great at talking in groups, so I’ve enjoyed getting to know you one on one. I know sometimes my advice may seem harsh, but I truthfully have your best interests at heart. Thanks for listening to me and for helping me get involved into new things! <3

Joham: Uh yeah, you’re jojo and we’ll always be buds. Nuff said.

Kona: Even though you have an addiction to capslock and ponies…you are hilarious and awesome. Hehe

Leo: I love how you bring so much life to the chat. You’re a fun, energetic guy, and though I know you get down sometimes, I hope you realize how awesome you are and how you have people behind you, if you should ever need someone to lean on. <3

Lid: Because you are almost always the first to say 'hi soup'. Hah.

Paptala: I haven’t seen her for awhile, but she was great to talk to and fangirl over Blue Exorcist with. I also really enjoyed her posts.

Phantom: You are really sweet. Thanks for always posting nice things in my blog! Good luck with your school work, I know you have a lot D:

Shad
: For being an awesome RPer and putting up with my questions XD

Yondu: You really made me feel welcome in the chat. I’ve loved getting to know you and I also love watching you create your beautiful works of art. Thanks for the Ulquiorra and UlquiHime pics! And for drawing this silly soup bowl xD

Ok, but really, thanks to everyone I’ve met in Xat. I haven’t talked to everyone extensively, but I think you are all great! <3 And of course thanks for putting up with my UlquiHime obsession...

Also wanna give my appreciation to the mods. I know you guys have to deal with a lot of dramaz sometimes, so thanks for bearing with it all. And the contests are awesome!

Edited by Miss Soupy, 01 February 2012 - 02:46 AM.

#12 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 03:10 AM

THIS THREAD IS AMAZING AND YOU SHOULD ALL FEEL AMAZING. *HAPPY TEARS*

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Jan 31 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kona: Even though you have an addiction to capslock and ponies…you are hilarious and awesome. Hehe

Don't you mean because of it? tongue.gif

#13 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:54 PM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Jan 31 2012, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What a nice idea for a thread! It's nice to see how close of a community this FC is. You can really tell by the above posts just how much people appreciate each other here.

Finally, I'm glad James mentioned his argument with Zac in his post. I think it's natural that we get into arguments here, but it's important not to make things personal. As a general rule, I debate with posts, not posters. The minute things get personal is the minute things just get uncomfortable.

Again, great idea for a thread, James! happy.gif

Thank you. I wanted to do this because I feel we all need appreciation in our lives. We all need people to say to us "Hey, you're more important than you think you are. Even if we don't always agree or say it, we are good friends."

Sometimes we need reminded that we mean something to someone.

Even if I argue with people, I try not to make it personal. Most of the time, I try to make fun of the argument. It's how I look past it. Make fun of myself too. It all become a joke after a while and you say "Wow, we were really stupid, weren't we?"

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Jan 31 2012, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You pretty much covered all of it. We do have a common goal (NaruSaku), but to be honest, that's not the main reason why I wasn't aggravated at you during our... "conflict". The reason that I wasn't was simply because I respected you. I've always found your posts interesting and logical and was interested in what you had to say about things. It was not a pleasant surprise when the argument sparked between us, but regardless of whether you disliked me or not, I still had respect for you for the above reasons. I'm glad that we've moved on from that; now I can converse with you peacefully again. biggrin.gif
So, to sum it up, thanks for being understanding and not holding the conflict against me either. Also, thanks for just having interesting things to say. laugh.gif

No problem, man. Maybe, if it is alright with you, if we become better friends. I wasn't mad at you either. Far from it. The way my life was at the time of it was hectic and unnerving. I was losing friends left and right and people would just abandon me. I lost a lot, too much and I don't want to lose anymore. I am happy you respect me even if I was kind of a jerk to you. I am proud to know that at least here, there are people who are real human beings. I respect you as well, even if I was poor at showing it. I do hope things can be better in the future for both of us.

I truly am sorry the way things went down, but I would like to start new if you let me. I just needed some time to find myself again if that makes sense.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#14 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 1 2012, 06:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No problem, man. Maybe, if it is alright with you, if we become better friends. I wasn't mad at you either. Far from it. The way my life was at the time of it was hectic and unnerving. I was losing friends left and right and people would just abandon me. I lost a lot, too much and I don't want to lose anymore. I am happy you respect me even if I was kind of a jerk to you. I am proud to know that at least here, there are people who are real human beings. I respect you as well, even if I was poor at showing it. I do hope things can be better in the future for both of us.

I truly am sorry the way things went down, but I would like to start new if you let me. I just needed some time to find myself again if that makes sense.

Starting new sounds just fine to me. And that makes perfect sense happy.gif Everyone has times like that, where they just need to pull themselves together in a way. Anyways, I'm 100% fine with leaving the past as the past in this case.

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 01 February 2012 - 06:54 PM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#15 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:26 PM

GOSH DANGIT Zac and Soupy-chan, Omega, Kona, Guyen damn you all for almost making me cry out of happiness.

#16 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:08 PM

This is a nice thread, and deserves pinning for a while at least. smile.gif

Hmm, let's think.

All of you.

Seriously, when I do find the time to sit back and take a breather, I'm always amazed at the community here. All of you, coming from all sorts of different backgrounds, all over the world. Nearly all (if not all) of you united by your enthusiasm of Naruto and NaruSaku. When I started Heaven & Earth all these years ago, it was as a temporary home for hokuten's NaruSaku FC when the old NarutoTalk forums went down.

I had no idea what I was letting myself in for. laugh.gif

There have been a lot of highs and lows, and it's always a joy when people here get together and create something, like gaming communities and the unofficial H&E chat room! I only wish I had more free time to just put my feet up and game/chat with you guys. smile.gif

Thank you all for making H&E what it is. I can only hope that I'm able to help make the H&E boards even better sometime this year. After all, the site could do with a little lick of paint. smile.gif

Now, I also want to thank:

Nick Soapdish, Sakura Blossoms, Nate River, Derock, Yoko, Ani, Vyse, Krazy, and True.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I really mean it. It's just amazing to think of all the time and energy you have all poured into helping to look after H&E and its community, and all of those things you have helped create and grow. Without you all, I might have gone insane. XD; I'm glad I met every one of you. biggrin.gif

Last, but not least:

Hokuten

Hoku, we may not be able to meet up and chat as often as we used to, and it's a shame. Thank you for creating the NaruSaku FC on the old NarutoTalk forums, where I crashed in as a passionate newbie who had lots to say about NaruSaku, and was starting to think I had the manga completely wrong because of the NaruHina and SasuSaku FCs everywhere. XD; You are a fantastic guy, and those NaruSaku FC days will always hold a special place in my memories. smile.gif

-------------------

I feel like this post only scratches the surface of everything, and I wish I had more time to think and write, alas work calls! But, really, thank you everyone. smile.gif

#17 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:31 PM

Well I guess it's time for me to say a few words. (I wanted to make this super cheesy and touching to make everyone cry but I'm not in that mood today I guess. biggrin.gif) So these are my thank you's without any special order.

Leo-chan: I never thought it was possible to get so attached to a person on a forum, but you became somebody really important to me fairly quickly. You saw the good, bad and downright ugly side of me but you always stood by my side no matter what. I thank you so much for that. Even though I don't say it all the time, I remember every day how lucky I am to have you.

Amy-chan: we kinda got to know each other through Leo and I'm really glad me did. I really like talking to you and I always have fun when we do. You're such a sweet and amazing girl and I think you're the best sister in the world(Leo already knows that).

Darth: what would I do without you? All I can say is thank you for always being there for me. I know I can talk about anything with you, whether it's something silly or solving a problem. You don't open up to people easily so I'm very happy that you consider me a friend.

Kuraudo: you're one of the first people I met on the forum. I was fascinated to discover another Croat interested in manga. So thanks for being the first person to make me feel welcome here and I'm glad we're still friends.

Sakura Lover: I really like the silly conversations we sometimes have. You're funny and awesome.

Omega: well we haven't really talked until recently. Before that I never really liked you(I was pretty indifferent) but you quickly changed my mind. I look forward to getting to know you better. Oh and thank you for becoming my therapist.

Toasty: you know how to make me feel better and help me with your experience. I appreciate it!

Phantom: I know you're kind of the official huger here but thank you for always being kind to me.

Also, thanks to all the other awesome people on this forum: Konohakitten, Kona, Konan-chan, Rocket, Fenris, Miss Soupy, Zeref, and everyone else I can't remember to name in the moment. You don't know how much you mean to me and make me smile every day! I love you!

Edited by Kim, 01 February 2012 - 10:06 PM.

#18 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:41 PM

Leo-chan: I never thought it was possible to get so attached to a person on a forum, but you became somebody really important to me fairly quickly. You saw the good, bad and downright ugly side of me but you always stood by my side no matter what. I thank you so much for that. Even though I don't say it all the time, I remember every day how lucky I am to have you.

Oh god! The love! shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif

#19 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:29 PM

Thanks Shauna for moderating this crazy wonderful bunch, and place.

Thanks Soupy for some great stories and some fun SasuKarin debates always a blast.

Thanks Diji for some amazing stories thats till pluck the heart strings in all the right ways.

Thanks Ciardha for being two of like minds guess greta minds really do think alike =^__^= laugh.gif

Thanks everybody here because without you all it wouldnt be a community biggrin.gif
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#20 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:47 PM

I don't post here as much as I used too for various reasons but I still lurk quite often and I appreciate everyone here but especially Shauna and Krisk (is she still around?) who always made me feel welcome even though I am a non traditional/Ojii-san manga fan ha ha

Edited by Verilance, 01 February 2012 - 10:50 PM.

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users