• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

#1 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 11 August 2011 - 12:51 PM

It's out
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#2 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:02 PM

Well at least they ALMOST minused Sakura's Tsundere this time guess they DO remember her confession after all pictureem0.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:16 PM

I can tell this filler was made by the bad Pierot team, it was just too silly no NS moments as I expected. But I am impressed that they didn't show Sakura as a tsundere and she didn't beat up Naruto that's good. I guess even the bad Pierot team knows that her confession was true. I won't watch the next episode.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:39 PM

don't even watch it --Click here to view--
Just don't even watch this episode. I seriously don't know why I'm watching these fillers and I hope they end soon. This episode really just is a big nuisance. Three things: Their portrayal of Naruto makes him absolutely ridiculous. Then there's the fact that the episodes are in soooo much better of a quality than the cannon material (on narutospot). But the most annoying to me is just how badly they're destroying the actual cannon material where Naruto has no idea that there's a war going on. And Sakura's appearance in this episode is no good. She's not annoying and not being a tsunadere but nothing else happens. And her screaming at the end wasn't so great in terms of the voice actress either. Oh, I can't wait for the fillers to be over

#5 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:41 PM

Well that was a bunch of nonsense, as expected. I have nothing against it but it was silly. I only watched it because of Sakura so I guess I won't be watching anymore fillers. It's a waste of time.

#6 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:55 PM

it was meh....a meh episode.

it didnt feel right...well filler is filler.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#7 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:56 PM

Well then It'd be best to ignore the anime for a while until the fillers are done dry.gif

#8 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 07:26 PM

seriously XD --Click here to view--
If saura wasnt in this episode i would have never saw it....and even though she was....i still dont think it was worth it. CANT WAIT TILL FILLERS ARE OVER!!!

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#9 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 11 August 2011 - 07:28 PM

Meh seen far better and seen far far worse.

Narutos a complete and utter moron in this one I kept finding myself saying and THIS is supposed to be the great savior of the Nations and future hokage? theyre doomed.

Sakura was surprisingly in character and much closer and more open to Naruto then I thought she would be. in the opening moments after they meet shes siitting very close to naruto. And in the end she wishes him well.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#10 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:37 PM

I thought the episode could have been better, but at least Sakura was acting more like she does in the manga which was good, but otherwise, it was a wasted watch of an episode.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#11 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:12 AM

I know right whatever happens in fillers stays in fillers! laugh.gif It's not like any event or character will ever POP UP again or rear their heads to be brought up at any time biggrin.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 12 August 2011 - 12:14 AM.

#12 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:26 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Aug 11 2011, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And in the end she wishes him well.

I could be wrong but I think it was Ino yelling from the boat >_>

#13 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:28 AM

Could be but im pretty confident it was Sakura.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#14 Giosoccer

Giosoccer

Fuuton: rasen shuriken

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:Soccer, Drawing

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:33 AM

At least it makes everyone happier when the actual episode come out. smile.gif

#15 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:39 AM

So just to clarify, even though we can speculate that everything is back to the way things were between the relationship of Naruto and Sakura, does this filler reenforces that everything is back to the way things are between Naruto and Sakura?

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#16 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:04 AM

QUOTE (anguyen92 @ Aug 11 2011, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So just to clarify, even though we can speculate that everything is back to the way things were between the relationship of Naruto and Sakura, does this filler reenforces that everything is back to the way things are between Naruto and Sakura?

I think we can clarify that everything between Naruto and Sakura is back to the way it is and they probably do want to talk things out between themselves, but with the war and everything, kinda makes it hard right? tongue.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#17 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 12 August 2011 - 02:28 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Aug 11 2011, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Could be but im pretty confident it was Sakura.

Yeah, it's her, you can tell by the body language- plus it's in character for her- something this filler episode did a surprisingly good job with. Naruto was too dumb- enough that it was a bit aggravating, and the filler guys were totally uninteresting. But Naruto and Sakura's interactions were well within canon range. Chouji and Ino were pretty decently in character as well. Other than overly stupid Naruto it was a fairly tolerable filler due to the fairly close to canon character interactions.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#18 Radra

Radra

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:17 AM

The episode was okay. Nothing great but still something to pass the time. happy.gif

Everyone was pretty much in character in my opinion.

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Aug 11 2011, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
don't even watch it --Click here to view--
Just don't even watch this episode. I seriously don't know why I'm watching these fillers and I hope they end soon. This episode really just is a big nuisance. Three things: Their portrayal of Naruto makes him absolutely ridiculous. Then there's the fact that the episodes are in soooo much better of a quality than the cannon material (on narutospot). But the most annoying to me is just how badly they're destroying the actual cannon material where Naruto has no idea that there's a war going on. And Sakura's appearance in this episode is no good. She's not annoying and not being a tsunadere but nothing else happens. And her screaming at the end wasn't so great in terms of the voice actress either. Oh, I can't wait for the fillers to be over

The anime hasn't messed up anthing yet. Naruto also knew there was a war coming in the manga. Remember Gaara told naruto about it in the iron country.
http://read.mangasha...74/page015.html

The only thing Naruto did not know was when the war fighting actually started.

Edited by Radra, 12 August 2011 - 08:17 AM.

#19 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:25 PM

Wasnt really the best episode but half way through this was my reaction..

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#20 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 04:21 PM

AT LEAST it wasn't inaccurate about NaruSaku since Sakura dropped the tsundere( although she DID snap at him though for good reason) we should be grateful for that don't you think? sweat.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 12 August 2011 - 04:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users