#1 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 05:22 AM

Damnit I caved!

huh.gif Wait, what? Oh right. Hello Everybody I'm making a blog which is alive as of 12:15 AM, Hooray! w00t.gif Monkeyweasels!

Right now I'm conflicted on what to do for the Weekend, either I head home for the weekend or stay at other home and finish Crysis 2. Which so far has been awesome.

I really feel like I should say more but so far, I've got nothin.

Edited by Insurrection, 08 April 2011 - 05:27 AM.

#2 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 05:24 AM

The Wasteland. Lol. Nice Fallout reference.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#3 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 08 April 2011 - 12:32 PM

*waves sleepily at you and your new bloggy-blog and drags myself off to work~*

#4 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 07:15 PM

Nice to your page here Insurrection, let's discuss fallout till the sun sets biggrin.gif

And I can't believe that I still didn't got Crysis 2 for myself yet, too bad we play on different plataforms, otherwise we could play online, anyway, good to see you here.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#5 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:34 PM

Well, welcome to the blogging scene laugh.gif

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#6 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 05:13 AM

Day 2 of Blog.

Tired, have to work in a few hours after I just got off a few hours ago. Ugh. I just want a simple weekend of nothingness. The First week of a May can't get here quick enough soon as finals and work are over I plan Summer full of Win and Delicousness.

And Thanks to Summer Hours it will also include Media Ethics and Nazis.

Nazis...The Nazi's were German...Germans live in Germany, Germany fought America in World War II, America....Captain America!

Has this been posted before? Yes, but do I like it? Yes again.

Night Obejective: Rewatch Captain America and Green Lantern Trailers. COMPLETE.

Depression Caused By 2011 St. Louis Cardinals. ONGOING. shamefulcry0js.gif

Edited by Insurrection, 09 April 2011 - 05:35 AM.

#7 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 03:55 AM

Blargh, Sunburn. I hate having sunburn!!

Had to be outside for 8 hours and the sunblocks weren't strong enough. I'm in pain. arg.gif Ah Aloe.

Okay so I have this scene from Battle La still stuck in my head.

I don't want to pay the money like I did for the first time, but I want to see the movie again, Curse you Current Prices!!! 111193.gif

I still can't believe the wimpy kid from the Second Transformers was the Lt. in this thing. It was hard to tell at first for me.

Edited by Insurrection, 10 April 2011 - 03:56 AM.

#8 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:09 AM

Happy Yuri Gagarin Day Everybody!

For those of you who don't know he was the first human launched into a space, a_shifty.gif that we know of.

Anyway, 50 years ago today the Soviets put Yuri in a spacecraft in a rocket and he orbited the earth which freaked America out like Sputnik and led us to claiming the Moon. I wish we could live there, and have the jetpacks they promised us 50 years ago along with flying cars. wot.gif

I aced another History exam, and I have a busy work week, however Next Week I have the Home to myself. And I will enjoy it.

In another topic I had an idea about brainstorming threads, ideas must be exchanged and shared. Except if they're weird.

#9 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:50 AM

Oh man it's been crazy weather. Yesteray Of course didn't know that work was rained out, it was three hours away this time. So i drive back and an hour in it starts raining. Ten Minutes after that the sky turns green. DARK GREEN.

And I drive and the rain and wind pick up, harder and harder as it gets darker. Then outside a city all the radio stations switch to the Emergency Broadcast System, two tornadoes had touched down outside of town near the interstate I was on.

If I was 15 minutes earlier I would've been caught in that and 80 mile wind. Power lines were knocked over, debris, emergency vehicles everywhere, people under bridges in their cars then I got closer to home and cars were being looked at, they looked like they were thrown off a bridge!

2.5 straight hours of lightning and when I got within 90 minutes of home, unending hail, temp went from 85 that afternoon to 39 in the evening. Today it was 53.

Welcome to Spring in the Midwest. Yeesh.

I need to finish Crysis 2, that game is awesome! And so Pretty! SO...PRETTY!!! argh1.png

To finish up, Happy 420 everyone. tongue.gif

Edited by Insurrection, 21 April 2011 - 03:55 AM.

#10 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Apr 21 2011, 03:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh man it's been crazy weather. Yesteray Of course didn't know that work was rained out, it was three hours away this time. So i drive back and an hour in it starts raining. Ten Minutes after that the sky turns green. DARK GREEN.

And I drive and the rain and wind pick up, harder and harder as it gets darker. Then outside a city all the radio stations switch to the Emergency Broadcast System, two tornadoes had touched down outside of town near the interstate I was on.

If I was 15 minutes earlier I would've been caught in that and 80 mile wind. Power lines were knocked over, debris, emergency vehicles everywhere, people under bridges in their cars then I got closer to home and cars were being looked at, they looked like they were thrown off a bridge!

2.5 straight hours of lightning and when I got within 90 minutes of home, unending hail, temp went from 85 that afternoon to 39 in the evening. Today it was 53.

Welcome to Spring in the Midwest. Yeesh.

I need to finish Crysis 2, that game is awesome! And so Pretty! SO...PRETTY!!! argh1.png

To finish up, Happy 420 everyone. tongue.gif

It's the apocalypse!!! Lol, I think that every time the sky start to change to an weird tone, because on disaster movies, whenever the sky changes, it's not an good sign, Lmao.

I beat you to it Insurrection, Beated Crysis 2 already, man so good. You need to finish it too, but I can warn you that you might feel a little disapointed with the final boss, because I was. Now I need to try the hardest difficulty to punish myself a little, but it can't be worse then veteran tough.

#11 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:46 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Apr 21 2011, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's the apocalypse!!! Lol, I think that every time the sky start to change to an weird tone, because on disaster movies, whenever the sky changes, it's not an good sign, Lmao.

I beat you to it Insurrection, Beated Crysis 2 already, man so good. You need to finish it too, but I can warn you that you might feel a little disapointed with the final boss, because I was. Now I need to try the hardest difficulty to punish myself a little, but it can't be worse then veteran tough.

dry.gif

Moving on....

http://www.joystiq.c...mature-content/

According to the Federal Trade Commission the Gaming Industry is better at preventing the sale of mature content to minors

Someone Should make a Topic about this but until then I have two thoughts.

A) SUCK IT CONGRESS!!!

or

B) Wow, regulation of minors is lax.

#12 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 07:28 AM

Well I have finals today and I need to be up in....4.5 Hours. sleep.gif facepalm.png shamefulcry0js.gif

I CAN'T SLEEP AND I HAVE FINAL IN ETHICS!!!! At least my Paper is done. Now I get to go finish the other one for next week (Yes you read that right). And I need to learn Chicago style.

DAMN YOU HIGH SCHOOL WHY DIDN'T YOU TEACH THAT STUFF BETTER!!! shamefulcry0js.gif rawr.gif hm.png 111193.gif

Edited by Insurrection, 23 June 2011 - 07:28 AM.

#13 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 07:47 AM

Ouch, crunching the clock before finals. Been there, hurt from that o_____<

Good luck with 'em, though! Hope you can squeeze in some proper sleep somewhere.

(whatcha mean by "learn chicago style", btw?)

#14 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:59 PM

Good luck on your tests, mines were last week, so I'm chillin now. Ah what pain this stuff is man.

#15 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:13 PM

QUOTE (Kushina @ Jun 23 2011, 02:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ouch, crunching the clock before finals. Been there, hurt from that o_____<

Good luck with 'em, though! Hope you can squeeze in some proper sleep somewhere.

(whatcha mean by "learn chicago style", btw?)

Most papers are done in MLA and APA Format but in History it's usually done in Chicago Style, footnotes.

#16 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:53 PM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Jun 23 2011, 03:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Most papers are done in MLA and APA Format but in History it's usually done in Chicago Style, footnotes.

Oho~ I see. I've yet to take a history class that has me use anything but MLA, but now that I know about Chicago, I gotta wonder why lol.

#17 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (Kushina @ Jun 23 2011, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oho~ I see. I've yet to take a history class that has me use anything but MLA, but now that I know about Chicago, I gotta wonder why lol.

Like Super High Level History.

#18 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:07 PM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Jun 23 2011, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Like Super High Level History.

....super high level meaning...? Higher than your basic college history courses, like something only a history major would bother taking?

#19 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:04 AM

QUOTE (Kushina @ Jun 23 2011, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
....super high level meaning...? Higher than your basic college history courses, like something only a history major would bother taking?

That'd be me.

#20 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:28 AM

In other news it's official I want to go see the Book of Mormon it goes on tour in 2012 and I want to see it. a_squish.gif wot.gif

Trey Parker and Matt Stone are flat Awesome.

Is it offensive? Yes. Is it Vulgar? Yes.

Does it have a good big heart in it? Yes.

Is it funny? Hysterical.

I give you example one of the Best Musical of the Year, Ladies and Gentlemen Mr. Stephen Colbert:

Edited by Insurrection, 24 June 2011 - 02:33 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users