Close
Photo

Sakura vs Karui and Sai tells Sakura about Naruto and Fourth Hogake's relationship.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:18 AM

What I would like to see in one of the coming up chapters for Naruto. Sakura and Sai have to team up with Karui and Omoi Samui as the leader while Yamato is with Naruto and Kakashi is going face Madara or Kabuto or Zetsu. I'd would love Sakura explain why Naruto is and Sai tells Sakura that Naruto is the Fourth Hogake's son.

Here's where I got my idea from:
http://www.mangaread...hapter-455.html

I would love to see Kakashi tells Naruto about his father after the war is over.

#2 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:30 AM

Highly unlikely. Due to Sai not knowing what transpires in Naruto's mind with his father and his mother.

And how many of these ideas have you posted? I think you should make a general thread for all your Naruto predictions. Or just stick them in the chapter discussion thread?

#3 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:04 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jul 26 2010, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Highly unlikely. Due to Sai not knowing what transpires in Naruto's mind with his father and his mother.

And how many of these ideas have you posted? I think you should make a general thread for all your Naruto predictions. Or just stick them in the chapter discussion thread?

Sai doesn't need to know about what transpires in Naruto's mind. Sai could tell Sakura, Shikamaru, Chouji, Ino, Kiba, Shino, Tenten, Neji, Rock Lee and Hinata about
Sai was there when Kakashi told Naruto that Fathers have something need to say. But I think Sai is a good at puzzle person I'd also think he's not dumb as you think he is. If Sai could figure out that Naruto loves Sakura. Kakashi or Yamato didn't tell Sai don't tell the anyone about Naruto and the Fourth Hogake is his father.

#4 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 06:11 PM

I would love to see Naruto teamed up with Karui (apology from Karui and NaruKaru) pictureem0.gif and Sakura is off with Omui in seperate teams. fu.png

Edited by Uzumakikage, 26 July 2010 - 06:11 PM.

#5 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 26 July 2010 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jul 26 2010, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(apology from Karui and NaruKaru)

#6 TasumiNagorashi

TasumiNagorashi

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:ANIME( course), technlogy.. who wouldnt,

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:09 PM

I'd love to see what people think when they find out Naruto is the 4th's son...
naruto is kinda hot a_dance.gif but the 4 th is like WOW! wub.gif
CHA YEAH!

#7 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 12:19 AM

QUOTE (TasumiNagorashi @ Jul 26 2010, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd love to see what people think when they find out Naruto is the 4th's son...
naruto is kinda hot a_dance.gif but the 4 th is like WOW! wub.gif

I think Ino would be falling in love with Naruto.
Sakura think loving Sasuke was hard but she'd didn't have to worried about Hinata loving Sasuke.
When the girls find out that Naruto is the Son of the fourth. Naruto will be a babe magnet unlike Sasuke was. Sakura would have more competition when you add Hinata, Karin, Temari and Karui in the mixed.

Will Tsunade tells Sakura who Naruto's father was after herself finds out from Kakashi or Yamato? When Sakura finds out the Fourth Hogake is Naruto's father will she'd tell Ino. Ino will tell the rest of the nine rookies?

Edited by 8Hogake, 27 July 2010 - 12:24 AM.

#8 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 12:26 AM

Why can't Naruto, you know, talk to her himself? I'm tired of second party story telling.

#9 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:21 AM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Jul 26 2010, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why can't Naruto, you know, talk to her himself? I'm tired of second party story telling.

If Naruto tells her he probably think she just loves him for be the hero and be the Fourth Hogake's son.

________________________________________________________________________________
It could also go down like this. Naruto wanted to talk to Tsunade, Kakashi, Shikaku, Shibi, Chouza, Inoichi, Hiashi and Tsume asked them about his father and how was his? Sakura was looked for Tsunade but asked, "Shizune where is Tsunade-sama?" Shizune replied, "She's in there." Shizune is pointing to the meeting room. Sakura crack the door open a bit and over her the grow ups saying that Fourth is your father. Naruto yelled, "When I was growing up least you could do is tell me who my father was." Sakura and Shizune hided while Naruto slammed the door close after he storms out. Sakura said to herself. You had it worse then any one of us and the grow ups didn't tell you who your father was? Sakura is crying for Naruto.

#10 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE (8Hogake @ Jul 26 2010, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Naruto tells her he probably think she just loves him for be the hero and be the Fourth Hogake's son.

Why would he think that? Unless you think Naruto sees Sakura as a shallow type of girl...

#11 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:22 AM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Jul 26 2010, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why would he think that? Unless you think Naruto sees Sakura as a shallow type of girl...

I'd don't think that but probably some other Naruto fans probably think so. I'm just see all from different view points.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users