#21 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:38 PM

Reincarnation of Kushina XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

So....Minato asked the reincarnation of his wife if she is Naruto's girlfriend? Yuck.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#22 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:47 PM

So....Minato asked the reincarnation of his wife if she is Naruto's girlfriend? Yuck.

Mommy-chan

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#23 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:34 PM

No need to remove the thread. There is nothing wrong with it. I personally don't like the idea, but said nothing wrong in that it warrants for that kind of action.

I was a bit over the top, but don't take my personal dislike of the possibility as a sign that you did something dumb or wrong.

Not at all. I was just very ambiguous to why you guys loath why you guys loath the reincarnation process and now I know. My opinion, Kishi has already ruined the naturalness from NS with all these parallels, linked to the past couples and several characters that never came to be, and it was hinted since before the Pain Arc during the SM training that Naruto. I've seen many NS fanfiction writers use the reincarnation of Hagoromo through Naruto many times over. And Kishi makes it canon in the manga then I see a different POV from those writers lol.

Just read the love triangle in Inuyasha. The main character (Inuyasha) is and was in a relationship with a woman from his past and a girl that is the reincarnation of his first love. Kagome is Kikiyo's incarnation. The main three things a reincarnated character inherited from their predecessor are traits, power and skills. Both pairing had different chemistry, which means NaruSaku future romantic relationship has no bearing of the past between Asura and his spouse. 

Yeah, if Kishi plans to go further with the whole reincarnation thing, it would most likely just involve Sakura as the reincarnated wife of Asura who may or may not have had similar circumstances regarding the Sage's two sons. Obviously Indra had a female companion since the Uchiha Clan couldn't have existed without one, but Indra probably only did it for the purpose of carrying on his legacy. It could be possible that Indra only saw his wife as a baby factory and nothing more. If we go by the Sage's words that Indra was a loner who saw companionship as useless, he might've purchased a slave (assuming slavery was acceptable during that time, though I could see Asura and Hagoromo being fully against it) or just took in some woman that found him attractive while Indra himself didn't care about emotional connections.

The idea of only Sakura being the reincarnation of the Sage's wife makes more sense in terms of Team 7's dynamics and themes. Some people don't like the idea of reincarnation in the series as is (I wouldn't blame you, I can see where you're coming from), but if pairings where to get involved, I don't see Karin as the reincarnation of anybody. Sakura's status as a main character makes her more likely to be the reincarnation of Asura's wife, assuming that she might've had the same dynamic with the Sage brothers as Sakura did with Naruto and Sasuke, that is.

I'm spooked that  Indra could have raped Asura's spouse to birth the Uchiha Clan. But yeah he was a loner. Hagoromo also mentioned that he ignored all of Indra's previous incarnations, so I feel its going to play out differently.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 30 April 2014 - 08:35 PM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#24 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 01 May 2014 - 01:43 AM

The reason Kagome being Kikyo's reincarnation in Inuyasha was different was because they were easy to distinguish. Aside from their compassion, they had almost opposite personalities. It wouldn't matter if Kagome was Kikyo's reincarnation because they acted like two completely different people. Not only that, but this reincarnation business fractured far more than Naruto's individuality as a person. Kishi literally contradicted one of his manga's main messages, something even worse than what he did to Naruto.

Naruto being a reincarnation is not the same. It's pretty obvious he and Asura don't have contrasting personalities since Hagoromo said like ten times "You remind me of Asura" when Naruto was being his usual rude, idiotic self. That makes it harder to separate Asura from Naruto as characters and definitely harder to not let it get to you for those of us who didn't want Naruto as just another version of someone else.

Reincarnation can work, but it has to be under certain circumstances. In a manga like Naruto where it's about success despite the odds stacked against you, it clashes badly with this "destined" theme to be a "loser, then a hero." It wasn't luck. It wasn't because of hard work. The reason Naruto is the way he is is literally because of destiny.

I sincerely hope Kishi doesn't reveal anything about Asura's wife if he had one because I know if he does, then there's no way it wouldn't be Sakura in a past life. Kishimoto has this thing with Naruto and his parallels for truly loving only one woman with never any thought to falling for another even if the affection was one-sided. And if Asura is so much like Naruto, then him falling for a girl who once hated him during his lifetime and never changing his mind could make him fall for all of his wife's reincarnations in different lives. Please explain to me how it's unlikely Kishi wouldn't do something like this.

I know some people might find it touching that Naruto would fall for Sakura in every one of his past lives, but if his wife falls for him in every life than that's demolishing NaruSaku's development into fated love. Nothing would be natural and even though I would still ship NS, a lot of it's previous significance development-wise would be gone.  

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 01 May 2014 - 01:47 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#25 Lídia Vanessa

Lídia Vanessa

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:I'm from Brazil, I'm 19, I love manga and anime, love NaruSaku, Rock and Michael Jackson. I hope to make new friends! <3

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:30 AM

That's kind of unlikely, but not impossible! :P

10305072_626720630750869_112661040229810

#26 Heartsbattle

Heartsbattle

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku...duh, Game of Thrones, DISNEYLAND!!!

And some other stuff...

Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:13 PM

I mean I'm all for Sakura having some more relevence in the story but maybe not like that. lol.

I'd hope for Slug Sage Mode before that. And we know how likely that is. TT_TT

#27 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 02 May 2014 - 12:20 AM

So you guys rather have Hinata become the incarnation of Asura's than Sakura? It sure sounds like it to me:(

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#28 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 02:48 AM

So you guys rather have Hinata become the incarnation of Asura's than Sakura? It sure sounds like it to me:(

No, that's not it at all. We're just tired of Kishi giving parallels and reincarnations as proof of the character's relationships with each other rather than the actual development. 

In Naruto and Sasuke's case, he showed them as reincarnated brothers, and that's when we are forced to accept that the bond between them is strong. By just reading the story would you think their bond is that strong?
From Naruto, yes. 
From Sasuke, not really. 
Itachi is the one and only guy who had a big impact on Sasuke. Naruto has never really replaced or overcame Itachi's place when we only look at the developments Naruto and Sasuke had. I'm not really convinced that Sasuke's bond with Naruto is any more stronger than his bond with Suigetsu or Juugo. However, we are 'supposed' to believe that Naruto and Sasuke's bond are stronger than that of Sasuke and Itachi's bond. 

We don't want the same treatment to happen with NaruSaku. I guess most of us are afraid that Kishi will lazy through any NaruSaku development and just show Sakura as a reincarnation so we are forced to accept that they are endgame. The thing is, most of us NaruSaku fans don't ship NaruSaku to be canon. We ship them because we like their interactions and hope to see how they will develop their relationship. 

We prefer Sakura to be the reincarnation over Hinata of course, but the best option is NO reincarnation. 

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#29 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:02 PM

No, that's not it at all. We're just tired of Kishi giving parallels and reincarnations as proof of the character's relationships with each other rather than the actual development. 

In Naruto and Sasuke's case, he showed them as reincarnated brothers, and that's when we are forced to accept that the bond between them is strong. By just reading the story would you think their bond is that strong?
From Naruto, yes. 
From Sasuke, not really. 
Itachi is the one and only guy who had a big impact on Sasuke. Naruto has never really replaced or overcame Itachi's place when we only look at the developments Naruto and Sasuke had. I'm not really convinced that Sasuke's bond with Naruto is any more stronger than his bond with Suigetsu or Juugo. However, we are 'supposed' to believe that Naruto and Sasuke's bond are stronger than that of Sasuke and Itachi's bond. 

We don't want the same treatment to happen with NaruSaku. I guess most of us are afraid that Kishi will lazy through any NaruSaku development and just show Sakura as a reincarnation so we are forced to accept that they are endgame. The thing is, most of us NaruSaku fans don't ship NaruSaku to be canon. We ship them because we like their interactions and hope to see how they will develop their relationship. 

We prefer Sakura to be the reincarnation over Hinata of course, but the best option is NO reincarnation. 

I agree so much will this whole post, but especially the bolded. I don't like NaruSaku because it's the most likely endgame pairing, I like it because of the relationship they have, because of the development and evolution they've gone through. Ultimately, I don't really care whether it's 'canon', and I don't care about bragging rights or whatever. But the last thing I want is for Kishimoto to relegate NaruSaku's relationship to something fated and destined by making Sakura a reincarnated version of Ashura's wife.

I know some here hold the parallels to a high standard a something unique and special to NaruSaku, and that's fine. I didn't mind the parallels in the beginning -- they were a nice hint to reinforce my belief in NS -- however there's a point where it just starts to feel repetitive; an unnecessary rehashing of something we already know. Parallels are more of a roadmap to illustrate the author's intentions and draw attention to certain similarities between characters and important relationships, they don't add anything to the pairing or relationship itself, only development does that. But bringing reincarnation into the mix, I feel, would be more harmful than helpful.

The introduction of reincarnation into the story doesn't bring any dimension to the characters involved (Naruto and Sasuke), or give depth to their bond. It doesn't resolve unanswered questions or provide necessary world-building. All does is give everything a grander scale that it didn't need. And if Sakura were added into this reincarnation cycle as Naruto's wife from a past life, it would only say that their relationship was preordained from the beginning. It wouldn't mean their personal development was meaningless, but it would imply that they would have ended up together regardless of their individual wills.

I don't want reincarnation becoming a factor in NS because it would make it seem as though Naruto loves Sakura because he loved her in a past life, like he considers Sasuke his brother because he was his brother in a past life. I want NaruSaku to be allowed to stand on it's own merits, and reincarnation -- more so than parallels -- would prevent it from doing that.

I would much rather Kishimoto just leave Sakura out of this fate and destiny fiasco, thank you very much.

#30 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 08:46 AM

Guys I understand but Kishi had already ruined NS with the fiasco in chapter 540, which helped NH dramatically to come from behind in the war arc.

There have been tons of NS developments that has romantic potential Kishi had omitted those moments by time skip and by mixing his panels up to make it out to be platonic.

Reincarnation or not, nothing is going to deter NS progress that has already been made in the past except not becoming canon. At this point in the manga,. I don't care if it's half ass writing.

The way I see it, chances that Kishi will screw NS are 95%. I'll take anything just to make it canon in the end game

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 03 May 2014 - 08:48 AM.

#31 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 03 May 2014 - 06:04 PM

Guys I understand but Kishi had already ruined NS with the fiasco in chapter 540, which helped NH dramatically to come from behind in the war arc.

I'm at a loss as to how 540 "ruins" NS. :headscratch: But, whatever, that's a debate that only seems to go around pointlessly in circles.

#32 M E E S H O O

M E E S H O O

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Read Naruto and Bleach, watch Inuyasha and Kyojin no shingeki, NaruSaku, IchiHime, Inuyasha and Kagome ..

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:06 AM

Well, when I saw this page realized this thing ..

http://imagizer.imag...2716/PidQvF.jpg

#33 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:13 AM

is this a joke?

oh btw do you have any proof or believable theory for karin being reincarnation of indras wife other than being the rabbid fagirl who costantly lusts after sasuke in the manga?

Edited by natalieuciha, 29 August 2014 - 07:25 AM.

#34 M E E S H O O

M E E S H O O

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Read Naruto and Bleach, watch Inuyasha and Kyojin no shingeki, NaruSaku, IchiHime, Inuyasha and Kagome ..

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:35 AM

This expectation only hah ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users