#61 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:13 PM

Hahahahaha, the pic with the Mizukage and her Swordsman bodyguard seems awww-ish XD, cue fanfiction!

"Attention duelists, my hair" is telling me to claim this page!

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 15 July 2009 - 05:14 PM.

#62 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 15 July 2009 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jul 15 2009, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I kinda of doubt it really I DON'T Think so anyway myself and thank you cloud for explaining it to me

Why wouldn't it? Sasuke could very well die in this series and with that one statement "kill Naruto or Sasuke dies" would probably foreshadow an inevitable choice for Sakura, involving either saving Naruto or saving Sasuke.

As for the Kage summit, It will be a very interesting setting for the Kage summit. As 6thhokage said, it would be an epic place for the major battles between Sasuke and Naruto. It would also be cool to see all the Kages aid Naruto and co. when fighting off Sasuke and his team. Can't wait to see what happens in the chapter. biggrin.gif

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#63 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 15 July 2009 - 07:10 PM

I said Kinda of doubt it so their might be still a small chance of that happening wink.gif.

#64 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 07:48 PM

Chou/Mizu confirmed as cannon!!! We need more chapters about the Mizukage!
"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

#65 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE (Radon @ Jul 15 2009, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chou/Mizu confirmed as cannon!!! We need more chapters about the Mizukage!

Aww! There goes my MizuNaruTsu crack pairing love!! biggrin.gif That little swordsman guy is cool though, so I don't mind. Just wish they all didn't look like sharks, really freaks me out!

#66 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 08:55 PM

It said that?

Lol, Darth Vader Samurai! XD

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 15 July 2009 - 08:59 PM.

#67 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:45 PM

The scene with Naruto and Konohamaru was really cute! wub.gif

I imagine that Sakura will be pretty pissed and hurt when she hears practically her entire team left without her, without even telling her. I know the plot is going elsewhere, but to me that just makes me feel bad for her. Though if Sai is staying behind it won't be so bad.

And yes, the summit's location will be pretty awesome for a show down. Can't wait to see whats going to happen at the summit!
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#68 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:16 PM

Interesting, the Iron Village looks like Japan from the shogun era just with more snow and Vader inspiried armor. The deveopment of the overall convergance of kage's into one spot might be the last rising action to the climx of the series. Since both Naruto and Sasuke converge towards that location and that Madara has a interest in both Danzou and Naruto.

We might see a major, supoerpowered battle soon due to the concentration of power there. Well, if the Iron Village never went into the shinobi wars, the biggest battle of the history of shinobi will come to them.
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#69 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:35 PM

Spoiler: how Hinata will finally catch Naruto's attention. --Click here to view--
Ok. OK, ok ok ok I know this is kind of a naruhina thing but omg... please clicky.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#70 Pite

Pite

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:39 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jul 15 2009, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Spoiler: how Hinata will finally catch Naruto's attention. --Click here to view--
Ok. OK, ok ok ok I know this is kind of a naruhina thing but omg... please clicky.

IU don't know, does it mean that Naruto gets a nose bleed from Hinata in those clothes, or of the though of Sasuke being a girl in those cloths.

#71 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 12:03 AM

QUOTE (Pite @ Jul 15 2009, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
IU don't know, does it mean that Naruto gets a nose bleed from Hinata in those clothes, or of the though of Sasuke being a girl in those cloths.

It's all in the eye of the beholder. happy.gif Maybe a little of both? laugh.gif
In case you can't see it by using the link: voila --Click here to view--

Edited by Nee-sama, 16 July 2009 - 12:12 AM.

#72 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 12:08 AM

Hehe, I can't see it because I don't have a DevArt account..XD

#73 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 16 July 2009 - 01:12 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jul 15 2009, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is so OOC for him and Sakura. I mean she would have bet the crap out of her and him just for the hell of it.

What part of jokes don't you get??? Naruto's a normal boy, why wouldn't he get a nosebleed over the way Hinata was dressed? Also, maybe it was a bit out of character for Sakura, but shes not a freaking barbarian who goes around beating people up for no reason. She may have hit Naruto once for acting perverted, but she wouldn't hit Hinata for looking good. Quit bashing her character just because shes a bit violent with Naruto from time to time.... Jeez

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#74 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 01:13 AM

Ok ok I know
Back on topic now emoticon_monocle.gif

#75 Muttz

Muttz

Chuunin

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • Interests:God. Working with Shelter Animals, specifically dogs. Dogs in general...and Animals in general...I think we see where this is going. Art. Reading. Jon Mclaughlin.

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:03 AM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Jul 15 2009, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gotta wonder if that "Sakura kill Naruto or Sasuke dies" bit from way back was actually foreshadowing. biggrin.gif

I've always hoped so!

#76 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:22 AM

Well of course Sakura would rather let Naruto live/save over Sasuke if it came to that extreme of terms. emoticon_monocle.gif

I hope Sai explains what Naruto did recently for Sakura in the village and she'll probably ask Sai to take her to Naruto. biggrin.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 16 July 2009 - 02:22 AM.

#77 Pite

Pite

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:28 AM

One should think that it is either we sacrifice the means or we sacrifice the ends. Whether Sakura wants to achieve the end, ehich may or may not flee or slaughter them, or she would sacrifice the end, thus releasing Naruto into the world where he and her would live knowing that they were unable to "save" Sasuke.

It is not that simple, one should think about the complications after the fact and the possible, realistic, outcomes and reject such scernarios like Sasuke's sudden change of heart or Naruto getting over it.

#78 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:30 AM

Quit bashing her character just because shes a bit violent with Naruto from time to time.... Jeez

Do you always think I AM bashing a character or a paring?. I DON'T THINK SHE HITS HIM ALL THE TIME for petite sakes...

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 16 July 2009 - 02:35 AM.

#79 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:35 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jul 15 2009, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you always think I AM bashing a character or a paring?. I DON'T THINK SHE HITS HIM ALL THE TIME for petite sakes... If you can get that IT is me making a joke out of The NaruHina people you think she hits him all the time and THE NaruSaku Fantards that say she would fight Hinata for him. Then you my good man need to look at my post again and look at as a being funny. I mean that wasn't a serious post at all really.

Well if it was intended to be a joke then it wasn't very funny since it didn't sound like a joke at all. If you wanted it to be funny then make it sound like a joke and not as a serious comment.

Moving on.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#80 Pite

Pite

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:38 AM

Ok, lets get over this shall we?

Next on the matter of hand.

The Chapter as I said before might be a rising action for the climax of the final battle. The thing is, will we get what we expect from the series here. Will the gathering of power be a flop when all we see is the Kage's being knocked out by a genjutsu or will we see an epic 12 chapter battle before Sasuke v. Naruto begins?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users