Close
Photo

Do you think this would happen if NaruSaku became canon?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
111 replies to this topic

#101 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:49 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Jun 11 2012, 05:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Naruto would be a rebound for Sakura from Sasuke, then you must also consider Ranma as Akane's rebound from Doctor Tofu, and Kaoru as Kenshin's rebound from Tomoe. Honestly, just because she developed feelings for Naruto after she developed feelings for Sasuke does not make him rebound material.

If Naruto was "second best" to Sasuke for Sakura, then why, after being told that the rookies had decided Sasuke needed to die, was Sakura only shown thinking of Naruto's emotional pain? Where was Sasuke and his impending death sentence in her thoughts? Sakura straight up tells Naruto at the summit, "I don't want you chasing after Sasuke if it means putting yourself in danger!" though she said at the end of part one that she believes Naruto is the only one who can bring Sasuke back.

Thus, Sakura is obviously prioritizing Naruto's well-being over Sasuke's.

The problem is that many people(non-NS-shippers) jump to the solution that she "lied", without reading between the lines or thinking seriously about it. That's where many of Sakura's ugly nicknames comes from, I guess. Selfish, liar, b*tch, whore, oh you name it.

ナルサク

#102 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:13 PM

Well, let me explain myself. I came here for 2 reasons. I wanted to talk among fellow fans, and I wanted to make sure we know what is against us and not be completely oblivious to it. Like it or not, every other pairing has a stance, some stronger than others. Really the main reason, I believe, why narusaku has had the most develoupment is because Sakura is a heroine in her own way and she has had the most time with Naruto. There are obvious romantic moments for Sasusaku, Naruhina, and Narusaku. Those of course being the big 3 that we always talk about. I expect everyone here to focus on Narusaku, but this once don't look at what pairing is most likely going to happen, look at the story as a whole.

Naruto had a crush on Sakura. Over time this crush developed as he realizes how much Sakura means to him. Naruto began to love Sakura, no longer a simple crush. We already know the details so I'll skip them.

The following will be my attempt to make you understand exactly how I feel about this whole thing:

Sakura had a crush on Sasuke. When Sakura and Sasuke were put on the same team things started to change. After multiple times thinking Sasuke had died Sakura was basically traumatized. Her first time ever thinking somebody had died in battle was with Sasuke. Sakura began to care for him, she never wanted anything bad to happen to him. She began to love him. But it wasn't just because he nearly died, it was because Team 7 were all friends, they trusted each other. When Sakura saw Sasuke leaving her memories of almost losing Sasuke kicked in and she wouldn't accept it. She couldn't let it happen again, she had to do everything to keep Sasuke in her life. Ultimately she failed. She couldn't do anything to prevent her from losing Sasuke again, she felt powerless, useless. Naruto couldn't help it when he felt that same pain, not only was Sasuke his best friend but losing him caused Sakura pain. Naruto took on Sakura's pain, along with his own. Naruto's burden would be enough to break most people, but he endured for Sasuke, and for Sakura.

Time Skip!!!

Shortly after coming home to the leaf, Naruto's peace is quickly overtaken by his burdens. Sasuke arrives. The truth is revealed like a knife in the back. Sasuke doesn't care about anything but revenge. He is hatred in it's purest form. Sasuke is nothing like the friend and comrade they once knew. Naruto and Sakura know this. They realize what there friend has become. Sasuke! The same guy who they had all those fun times with. The same guy who has saved there lives. The same guy they trust! Evil. Consumed by hatred. The only thing that keeps them going is that he can still be saved.

Time Skip!!!

Sasuke has finally done it, he has achieved his life goal. He killed his own brother. The man who has his entire clan's blood on his hands. The man who betrayed everyone he loved, for a "challenge". Itachi the traitor of the Uchiha is dead by Sasuke's hands. Sasuke has brought justice to his clan. He has surpassed his brother and restored his clan. Or so he thought. Sasuke's purpose in life is complete, he has no reason to live. All the years of loneliness, of hatred, are done. But hes not happy, all there is now is another dead body on the ground. He shows no happiness, only accomplishment. He's finally done. But that wasn't it. There was more, much more. Itachi did what had to be done. He killed his family who had raised him, trained him, and loved him. He killed his lover, his best friend, his neighbohr, his cousin, his rival, EVERYONE he cared about. And he did it for the leaf. Itachi lost everything but his brother. Itachi couldn't do it. He would have to live with his entire clan haunting him, taunting him. But he couldn't kill his little brother. Itachi took on an unthinkable guilt. He had put himself into pure sorrow so that the leaf could live. He was willing to accept the hatred of everyone, willing to bear an unthinkable guilt, willing to do anything to save the leaf. But he just couldn't kill his brother. He was willing to have the most important person in his life hate him. He wanted the best for Sasuke, even if that means he will be eternally hated for it. But Itachi's only fear had come. Sasuke learned the truth. Everything Sasuke has done was a lie. A lie to protect him. Sasuke killed Itachi. Itachi, who gave everything for the leaf only to be called a traitor. Itachi, who's love for him was so strong he couldn't hurt him, even if it ment being hated. And Sasuke knows. He knows everything now. There is only one option that is clear to him. Revenge.

Time Skip!!!

Sasuke refuses Itachi's wishes for him to live happy. Sasuke has acted on his revenge and now he can never go back. Sasuke attacked the Kage. Sasuke committed a crime against all of the Shinobi nations that is punishable by death. Sakura now believes the burden she put on Naruto will never be gone. Sasuke is no longer a friend, he is something else entirely. Sasuke is a beast of hatred, that can never change. Sakura can still remember her old love, she can remember how much they cared for eachother. Sakura would kill the person she loves, finally ending his misery, and the burden she has put on Naruto. By doing so she gives up the 2 most important people in her life. She tries to explain to Naruto, but Naruto saw right through her. So she acted. But when it was finally time to pull the trigger, she couldn't do it. She was almost the exact mirror of Itachi. Naruto didn't give up as easily as Sakura did, because he can't. Naruto's ninja way is something he carrys with him to the grave. Sakura knew that, and that's why she had to deceive him. In the end, Naruto knew what Sasuke had become just as well as Sakura did. Naruto will try to save Sasuke even though it's hopeless, and he's willing to die to save him.

Time Skip!!!

The Uchiha brothers ruinion didn't really mean anything....

Time Skip!!!

Kishimoto has yet to write anything else that's relevant

So, now let's get down to business. I hope after you read that it's perfectly clear that Sakura, without a doubt, still loves Sasuke. Which is exactly why the only way we can have a fitting romantic end is if Sasuke turns good and Sakura gets to choose.

I rest my case, for now.

Edited by Branden, 11 June 2012 - 02:18 PM.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#103 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:06 PM

QUOTE (Branden @ Jun 10 2012, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why is everyone getting the idea she is confused? I keep hearing people say shes confused. When did you get this idea? She even said she knows her own feelings.

Check the Databook 3 and Heaven and Earth bridge scene. Sakura obviously knows she aware of feelings for a while now (she said that because she felt insulted Naruto was deciding how she feels but only she can) but really she doesn't understand what they ARE! and Kishi hasn't closed that development of her character. but were looking forward to find out how she really feels.

and how do you not no this and try come on an NS website and argue your weak bull? read the manga rolleyes.gif

Edited by Living Lavish, 11 June 2012 - 03:15 PM.

#104 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:22 PM

@Branden, I don't get your post. It sound like you're..mad? Or feeling unwelcome? I am nice. What's your point?

ナルサク

#105 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:30 PM

Relax people.

Most people here agree that Sakura still has feelings for Sasuke. She has something for him. I'm not sure if it's actually love. You can be scared to lose anyone, your parents, friends, maybe even your enemies. Sakura caring about losing Sasuke does not necessarily equate to actual love. It's important, it's there, and currently, she does feel it's love/longing, or something or other.

That in no way cancels out Naruto and Sakura's development. Sakura probably didn't intend to grow romantic feelings for Naruto, but guess what? Life happens. Based on the databooks and whatnot, I believe she is aware that she has feelings for Naruto. The part of her confession about Sasuke was a lie, but the rest obviously wasn't. Especially when she argued back with Naruto about it. *best moment ever*

That said, I do believe Sakura has feelings for both boys. But the part that will matter is what she chooses in the end. Who does she care for more? Who does she want to keep the most? Who did she decide to kill just to keep the other happy and without burdens, willing to be hated forever?

Edit: I don't think Sasuke will ever return to how he was. He's too.... 'insane'. Everything has been damaged. I feel that there will always be doubt or distrust, no matter how hard Naruto might try to get rid of it. As a NS fan, I don't feel that Sakura could ever really... BE with him. Even if she loves him right now.

Edited by kirabook, 11 June 2012 - 06:19 PM.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#106 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:10 PM

okey i am seeing this data book from 3 pages can some one explain what is this data books and where can i find them

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#107 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Jun 11 2012, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
okey i am seeing this data book from 3 pages can some one explain what is this data books and where can i find them

Databooks are stat books written by the big cheese himself. He even describes everything in first person when talking about the characters, how he created them, what caused him to design them the way he did and their actual stats and who is stronger than who. He also explains the relationships different characters have with each other. You can find them at your local bookstore.

^The big cheese talks about Sakura being confused about her feelings.

^He makes fun of Hinata

Edited by kidNinja, 11 June 2012 - 06:22 PM.

NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#108 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:05 AM

QUOTE (kidNinja @ Jun 11 2012, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Databooks are stat books written by the big cheese himself. He even describes everything in first person when talking about the characters, how he created them, what caused him to design them the way he did and their actual stats and who is stronger than who. He also explains the relationships different characters have with each other. You can find them at your local bookstore.

^The big cheese talks about Sakura being confused about her feelings.

^He makes fun of Hinata

I'm glad you all still love that video of Hinata being made fun of that i recorded and posted on Youtube.

Edited by ultranx, 12 June 2012 - 06:06 AM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#109 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Jun 11 2012, 08:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Relax people.

Most people here agree that Sakura still has feelings for Sasuke. She has something for him. I'm not sure if it's actually love. You can be scared to lose anyone, your parents, friends, maybe even your enemies. Sakura caring about losing Sasuke does not necessarily equate to actual love. It's important, it's there, and currently, she does feel it's love/longing, or something or other.

That in no way cancels out Naruto and Sakura's development. Sakura probably didn't intend to grow romantic feelings for Naruto, but guess what? Life happens. Based on the databooks and whatnot, I believe she is aware that she has feelings for Naruto. The part of her confession about Sasuke was a lie, but the rest obviously wasn't. Especially when she argued back with Naruto about it. *best moment ever*

That said, I do believe Sakura has feelings for both boys. But the part that will matter is what she chooses in the end. Who does she care for more? Who does she want to keep the most? Who did she decide to kill just to keep the other happy and without burdens, willing to be hated forever?

Edit: I don't think Sasuke will ever return to how he was. He's too.... 'insane'. Everything has been damaged. I feel that there will always be doubt or distrust, no matter how hard Naruto might try to get rid of it. As a NS fan, I don't feel that Sakura could ever really... BE with him. Even if she loves him right now.

To be honest I have no idea how she fell in love with Sasuke, that is just the best I could come up with. But what I do know is that somehow she fell in love with him, and she didn't want to lose him.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#110 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:00 AM

QUOTE (SakuraHarunoChan @ Dec 6 2011, 07:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you think Sakura would sometimes still want Sasuke?

No because he will win her love the same way Minato did with Kushina i think after NS gets canon naruto will be hokage shortly after.

just look what itachi said, minato became hokage because he had kushina and the others supporting him.
Naruto will be hokage because he has Sakura and the others supporting him.

look at the pictures when naruto is talking about friend and stuff she's always the first that appear or the closest to him.

Edited by dovahkiin, 30 July 2012 - 11:02 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#111 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (Branden @ Jun 12 2012, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To be honest I have no idea how she fell in love with Sasuke, that is just the best I could come up with. But what I do know is that somehow she fell in love with him, and she didn't want to lose him.

She was a child. She had a crush on him and projected perfection upon him. Now she obviously sees that it was just a childhood crush but that image of Sasuke she formed in her mind is hard to get rid of. It's pretty simple. Logically, Sakura should be able to see that her feelings are ridiculous. The only problem here is that logic plays no part in emotions.

Edited by The Tax-Man, 01 August 2012 - 05:46 PM.

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users