54173 replies to this topic

#49101 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 01:48 PM

Yeah but I wish Katara didn't do this to Zuko lmao. Let's leave shipping aside, but I think it was really mean of her, but maybe I'm just like that because Zuko is my favorite.  :ohmy: He looks so hurt. 

Well considering all he did to them. Makes sense.

#49102 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 31 May 2018 - 02:57 PM

Of course it does... Still, he wanted to change.

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#49103 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 09:09 PM

There's a good post in the feed about Sasuke looking at Naruto with hope and desire in the headband scene. I guess now that I think of it, the ending is even more depressing from SNS perspective because you can add Sasuke to the list of people being denied fulfillment.

Sasuke wanted Naruto, he got Sakura (realistically he got nothing)

Sakura wanted Sasuke, apparently, she got Sasuke (read: nothing)

Naruto wanted Sakura or Sasuke, he got Hinata (again, basically nothing.)

Hinata wanted Naruto and she got Naruto.

Main trio all get kittened over because of a background char.

People don't believe me, but I will say it time and time again. "Hinata single-handedly ruined the Naruto franchise."

She took everything away from Naruto.
She took everything away from Sasuke
and Sakura, though more cause and effect rather than direct result, lost everything because Hinata HAD to get her away. (By lose, I mean she lost all faith anyone had in her and all her development. She got Sasuke, I guess, but it cost everything in her life to gain, which is what you said, essentially nothing. All she has is a child that may or may not be hers.)

Yet I keep being told "One character can't ruin a  franchise.That is stupid." Wrong. It can when you have a studio who decides that EVERYTHING should revolve around her and if it doesn't, then it should be done over with quickly and anti-climatically just so she can have her big day. You know how you can tell this? When, in the actual story, they give the K11 a high rank missing called "Get NaruHina a wedding present." THAT'S A HIGH RANK MISSION? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? And no, I am not kidding, this was in the light novels.

Write it on my grav if you have to, but
I am going to say it loud and proud

"HINATA HYUGA DESTROYED THE NARUTO FRANCHISE AS WE KNOW/KNEW IT."

No matter what it is, no matter the topic, everything can be explained simply by saying "We have to make Hinata have her way."
Sasuke not being around the village for over a decade? That is so Hinata can have a family with Naruto.
Sakura still obsessed with Sasuke? That's so Naruto can let go of her and be with Hinata.
Naruto changing his entire persona? Well, how else is he going to notice Hinata.
Naruto being a horrible father? Well, we can;t make Hinata a horrible mother and we need drama so obviously Naruto will take the bullet.

By the way, I am writing something that I want to post because I feel it needs mentioning, but this will take awhile.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#49104 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 10:00 PM

People don't believe me, but I will say it time and time again. "Hinata single-handedly ruined the Naruto franchise."
and Sakura, though more cause and effect rather than direct result, lost everything because Hinata HAD to get her away. (By lose, I mean she lost all faith anyone had in her and all her development. She got Sasuke, I guess, but it cost everything in her life to gain, which is what you said, essentially nothing. All she has is a child that may or may not be hers.)
Yet I keep being told "One character can't ruin a  franchise.That is stupid." Wrong. It can when you have a studio who decides that EVERYTHING should revolve around her and if it doesn't, then it should be done over with quickly and anti-climatically just so she can have her big day. You know how you can tell this? When, in the actual story, they give the K11 a high rank missing called "Get NaruHina a wedding present." THAT'S A HIGH RANK MISSION? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? And no, I am not kidding, this was in the light novels.
I am going to say it loud and proud"HINATA HYUGA DESTROYED THE NARUTO FRANCHISE AS WE KNOW/KNEW IT."No matter what it is, no matter the topic, everything can be explained simply by saying "We have to make Hinata have her way."
Sasuke not being around the village for over a decade? That is so Hinata can have a family with Naruto.
Sakura still obsessed with Sasuke? That's so Naruto can let go of her and be with Hinata.
Naruto changing his entire persona? Well, how else is he going to notice Hinata.
Naruto being a horrible father? Well, we can;t make Hinata a horrible mother and we need drama so obviously Naruto will take the bullet.
By the way, I am writing something that I want to post because I feel it needs mentioning, but this will take awhile.

It wasnt just team 7 that got screwed over. Kiba, shino and kurenai got kicked to the curb. Neji ended up dead just so she could hold naruto-kuns hand. And yeah, that stupid gift finding mission pretty much dragged everyones character through the mud, including irukas.

But i say hinata got the short end of the stick too. She may have ruined all of narutos hopes and dreams but he doesnt love her at all. Everytime hes on screen with her, naruto looks miserable and SP has to forcefully draw a smile one him.

At this point, its just hinata playing house by herself.

#49105 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:29 PM

@James

LOL really? they put a mission called "Get / find wedding gift for Naruto and Hinata wedding" in the S rank board?? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I just know this ... nobody ever mention this before. There was this one episode in the anime long ago i forgot that team shikamaru , team kiba and team lee have to find wedding gift for Naruto and Hinata but it never mention anything about it being an S rank mission.

Seriously ? S rank mission is exceptionally dangerous , where you have to deal with powerful criminals in the bingo book (like orochimaru for example) , also risk of death is very high. Find a mere wedding gift is an S rank mission ..... what a farce. Seriously is not even funny , like there's a dangerous criminal on the lose killing innocent people out there that should be in S rank mission because peoples life on the line ,...... but a F-ING wedding gift in S rank mission ???!???!!

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#49106 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:43 PM

You know, for Naruto to be Hokage, his family seems to live in a pretty small place.

#49107 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 01 June 2018 - 12:12 AM

Well considering all he did to them. Makes sense.

I think Katara's reaction was both justified and realistic.  She offered him a chance of redemption at Ba Sing Se, then he turns around and teams up with his insane sister to kill Aang(and succeeds in doing so, even if he wasn't the one to deal the death blow, he was a contributing factor because if he had sat out the fight and hadn't divided their attention, Aang and Katara would've ganged up on Azula and could've won or at least escaped without a lightning bolt to the gut). I mean, betraying her trust *and* assisting in the attempted murder of the person she loves?  Saying "I want to change" at a time when he gave her so very little reason to believe him wasn't going to put a band-aid on that incident or his past misdeeds against her and her friends. Actions speak louder than words, after all.

Even grand gurus of friendship like Luffy and Natsu refused to immediately forgive those who wished to redeem themselves for the wrongs they committed.  For instance, Luffy gave Frankie a hard time for what he and his brothers had done to his crew in their previous encounters, while the latter tried to convince him that they were on the same side.  It took a while (and Frankie nearly getting himself killed several times) before Luffy could see that the big guy was being sincere and began to trust him.  And Natsu was just as rigid with Jellal and Gajeel.

Of course, in Naruto's world,  you can be instantly forgiven for actively trying to kill your friends simply by saying "I'm sorry".

Edited by Kagomaru, 01 June 2018 - 09:41 PM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#49108 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 01:03 PM

Wow you are right. Thinking about it in that light, it makes sense. I think the reason I thought Zuko deserved better was because I watched the series when I was 12 and I didn't analyze everything that way.

That is just what they messed up in Naruto. Obito being forgiven and, as I recall, being called "the coolest guy"  :lmao:  and Orochimaru and Sasuke welcomed back in the village without any real consequence after hurting and killing people.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#49109 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 02:08 PM

Wow you are right. Thinking about it in that light, it makes sense. I think the reason I thought Zuko deserved better was because I watched the series when I was 12 and I didn't analyze everything that way.

That is just what they messed up in Naruto. Obito being forgiven and, as I recall, being called "the coolest guy"  :lmao:  and Orochimaru and Sasuke welcomed back in the village without any real consequence after hurting and killing people.

The collest guy remark is stupid, but honestly I liked Obito as a character. He was tragic and interesting unlike Sasuke who's fully forgiven for his crimes and marries a girl he tries to murder multiple times.

#49110 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 02:45 PM

SasuSaku fangirls and boys actually have much fanart with Sasuke trying to kill Sakura in one panel, and in the second giving her that Itachi - thing, calling it "development". I even saw a sketch of Sasuke remembering all the horrendous things he did to Sakura, romanticized, and showing regret and being all emotional and people praising it and calling it "so romantic" or something like that...

I also see much fanart of NaruHina, and let me tell you this: Both NaruHina and SasuSaku fanart could not be farther from reality, lol.

#49111 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 03:13 PM

It wasnt just team 7 that got screwed over. Kiba, shino and kurenai got kicked to the curb. Neji ended up dead just so she could hold naruto-kuns hand. And yeah, that stupid gift finding mission pretty much dragged everyones character through the mud, including irukas.

But i say hinata got the short end of the stick too. She may have ruined all of narutos hopes and dreams but he doesnt love her at all. Everytime hes on screen with her, naruto looks miserable and SP has to forcefully draw a smile one him.

The huge difference is that Hinatatas NEVER shows any real unhappiness with her situation. She doesn't seem to care at all just so long as she "has" Boruto's dad, even when SP tries to force out drama in the family.

Everyone else, though, as mentioned, either shows a lot of clear unhappiness with where things are in their lives and/or have had to have their characters dragged through to mud in one way or another.

2e5.gif

#49112 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 03:27 PM

The huge difference is that Hinatatas NEVER shows any real unhappiness with her situation. She doesn't seem to care at all just so long as she "has" Boruto's dad, even when SP tries to force out drama in the family.

Everyone else, though, as mentioned, either shows a lot of clear unhappiness with where things are in their lives and/or have had to have their characters dragged through to mud in one way or another.

Yeah, and we can blame not just her but Studio Pierrot for singlehandedly ruining Naruto for what it is, and continuing to screw the pooch with their unnecessary retcons and crap in Boruto to try to lure those of us back who don't give a damn anymore after we got tricked once by them.

#49113 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 05:37 PM

Yeah, and we can blame not just her but Studio Pierrot for singlehandedly ruining Naruto for what it is, and continuing to screw the pooch with their unnecessary retcons and crap in Boruto to try to lure those of us back who don't give a damn anymore after we got tricked once by them.

If SP was so adamant to ruin the story and have NH and SS, then why are both marriages in such a terrible state? You would think that they would have the perfect families. Some would argue realism, but you can still have a good marriage and there being father/son problems etc. The way SP depicts them is 4 people in unhappy marriages who are miserable.

#49114 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 06:28 PM

If SP was so adamant to ruin the story and have NH and SS, then why are both marriages in such a terrible state? You would think that they would have the perfect families. Some would argue realism, but you can still have a good marriage and there being father/son problems etc. The way SP depicts them is 4 people in unhappy marriages who are miserable.

Exactly, it just makes NO flipping sense to me either!

#49115 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 09:53 PM

I have said this counltess times. The NaruHina and SasuSaku marriages seem SO LOVELESS and devoid of emotional intimacy, communication and playful banter that NaruSaku has, you might as well call them unwilling arranged marriages. :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 02 June 2018 - 02:03 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#49116 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 02:24 AM

:lmao: You think that is her getting the short end of the stick? As long as she gets her vicarious "gusto and courage" mancandy to get her preggars with his babies she is happy. And if she can prove to her "mancandy" that she loves him deeper than the ocean itself and would rush to his rescue to the exclusion of all of her friends and family then she dies content too. Review all of her action and thoughts so far and tell me I am wrong.  the 700 chapters of Naruto,  the Boruto movie, "the last" and the Boruto manga all confirm this. The anime I don't condsider since it is the pedo clown faction of SP that is doing it and they are the ones that ruined the franchise in the first place. Not to mention, you see them so blatantly changing Hinata's personality into Sakura and Sakura into Hinata they are admitting Naruto should have married Sakura with out him divorcing Hinata :roll:

Edited by Phantom_999, 02 June 2018 - 11:58 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#49117 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 06:43 AM

I have to say that SP truly are idiots for creating this crapsack ending as opposed to one where NS were together and Sasuke would actually spend time with them and they would be happy. They picked NH over not just NS, but every other fanbase when NH wasn't even as popular as 1 of them.

#49118 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 02 June 2018 - 09:06 PM

Of course it does... Still, he wanted to change.

Zuko is another sasuke done right character like Riku in kingdom hearts. Plus they showed in one episode how aang and Zuko were more alike than in the 15 years kishi tried and failed to do.

I am going to say it loud and proud"HINATA HYUGA DESTROYED THE NARUTO FRANCHISE AS WE KNOW/KNEW IT."No matter what it is, no matter the topic, everything can be explained simply by saying "We have to make Hinata have her way."

Well said James the decision made in naruto are more infuriating than the ones made in the last jedi.

I think Katara's reaction was both justified and realistic.  She offered him a chance of redemption at Ba Sing Se, then he turns around and teams up with his insane sister to kill Aang(and succeeds in doing so, even if he wasn't the one to deal the death blow, he was a contributing factor because if he had sat out the fight and hadn't divided their attention, Aang and Katara would've ganged up on Azula and could've won or at least escaped without a lightning bolt to the gut). I mean, betraying her trust *and* assisting in the attempted murder of the person she loves?  Saying "I want to change" at a time when he gave her so very little reason to believe him wasn't going to put a band-aid on that incident or his past misdeeds against her and her friends. Actions speak louder than words, after all.

Even grand gurus of friendship like Luffy and Natsu refused to immediately forgive those who wished to redeem themselves for the wrongs they committed.  For instance, Luffy gave Frankie a hard time for what he and his brothers had done to his crew in their previous encounters, while the latter tried to convince him that they were on the same side.  It took a while (and Frankie nearly getting himself killed several times) before Luffy could see that the big guy was being sincere and began to trust him.  And Natsu was just as rigid with Jellal and Gajeel.

Of course, in Naruto's world,  you can be instantly forgiven for actively trying to kill your friends simply by saying "I'm sorry".

nice and true it's not like luffy is going to forgive akiunu after he murdered ace. At least with gajeel and jellal they showed how the changed over the series and were team players especially jellal after being messed with by ultear another tragic character in fairy tail who you feel more for than any of the sob stories in naruto.

#49119 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 03 June 2018 - 02:57 AM

okay, I seen this image today and it's odd. I CANNOT see Hinata doing this, I can see Sakura-Chan doing this however. Sakura-Chan has done other similar things to this:

LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

15ewx1i.jpg

25hfjmp.jpg

2m7giok.jpg

xmk2mo.jpg

Anyways,

Something seems a little off about this image to me. And besides, I could have sworn I seen NaruSaku image just like this. Random post. Looks very similar to a image that LadyGt drew. I just can't remember which one.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 03 June 2018 - 04:17 AM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#49120 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 03:41 AM

^

It's kind of an insult putting that ... putting lovey dovey image of NaruHina in NS specific thread. But at this point .... who cares ? i don't anyone care anymore , i still care a bit though can't lie to myself even though i want to say i didn't care anymore.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users