54175 replies to this topic

#53081 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 30 March 2021 - 10:41 PM

Oh that's for certain, lol. I am not even debating that. People's hearts are too frail to remain steady in their convictions.
I was just addressing the popularity stuff, that's all.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#53082 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 31 March 2021 - 12:47 AM

I do recall how they made her fight against Shin much better in the anime than the manga. I did wonder because I haven't seen any official manga polls for Boruto yet, though I wonder if they try to avoid them now given how misinformed they can be at times in telling a character's popularity.

Well the SS & NH shipper being Ship Mates always seemed like a fragile alliance to me, given how NH & Hinata fans always bashed and demeaned Sakura and only seemed to ship SS to make sure NS never happened because it was biggest threat to their Ship. So it always baffled me when some SS fans would associate with this fandom that hated one of the two characters they liked, given how they don't really need to NH to have SS happen technically.

While it's nice that NS & SS fans are defending Sakura as a character together, I'm not sure our two groups of fans will ever truly get along or trust each other. Since there are SS shippers who dismiss NS fans reasons for liking NS and say we don't care about Sakura's feelings at all and say we are just salty about the ending, while we NS don't like how Sasuke treated Sakura and find the excuses SS fans have for Sasuke actions to Sakura in the Kage summit arc and chapter 693 to being baffle-ling & infuriating. Plus I feel if NS ever became a threat to their Ship again they could start going after us again, granted this is highly unlikely while Boruto is ongoing.

According to twitter, they just copied the street fight from Captain America 2. While Sarada popularity was already noticeable; it wouldn't been enough for them to make a good fight simply to please SS. That came later.

It always was. nH is based off hating Sakura and wanting to show her (and the girls she represents in the fans minds') up by Hinata getting with Naruto. SS is based off using Sakura to fanaticize about being in a relationship with Sasuke. They were allies because if one of the pairing happened then the other paring was likely to happen. If NS happened neither of their pairing could happen.

Sakura, Hinata, and Naruto are insert characters they don't care about what the characters' thoughts are; they care about them not looking bad. Don't ally with people that are going to stab you in the back for a temporary benefit. Anyways, NS isn't happening, useless kishi is truly desperate. We are out of that stupid 'war' and are now just observers. Enjoy it and don't get involve.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 31 March 2021 - 10:05 PM.

#53083 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 02 April 2021 - 03:21 AM

According to twitter, they just copied the street fight from Captain America 2. While Sarada popularity was already noticeable; it wouldn't been enough for them to make a good fight simply to please SS. That came later.

It always was. nH is based off hating Sakura and wanting to show her (and the girls she represents in the fans minds') up by Hinata getting with Naruto. SS is based off using Sakura to fanaticize about being in a relationship with Sasuke. They were allies because if one of the pairing happened then the other paring was likely to happen. If NS happened neither of their pairing could happen.

Sakura, Hinata, and Naruto are insert characters they don't care about what the characters' thoughts are; they care about them not looking bad. Don't ally with people that are going to stab you in the back for a temporary benefit. Anyways, NS isn't happening, useless kishi is truly desperate. We are out of that stupid 'war' and are now just observers. Enjoy it and don't get involve.

Too bad theyll try to drag us back in to go down with them. Thats all there is to it, since they needed us to feel better about themselves and their pairings, especially after the ending.

#53084 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 02 April 2021 - 06:33 PM

I just saw Godzilla Vs. Kong at theaters. It was great. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#53085 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 12:36 PM

Yes. She may appear scarcely in the manga, but she does have her own fair share of appearances in the anime.

So that character popularity poll was more based on the anime.

Plus, the ending kind of backfired to Hinata's own demise and Sakura's popularity actually. 

It was also backed by SS fans since Sakura lost her heroine status so then they turned against the NH-ers and started slandering Hinata.

It's funny cuz I see how different the shipping dynamics are today compared to back then.

It was only a natural progression since their common enemy, NS, was out of the picture.

Now it's the other way around. NS-ers & SS-ers band together actually to defend Sakura, lol. 

Like I said, Sakura is never a problem ONLY IF she is not promoted as Naruto's love interest. DOUBLES STANDARDS AT ITS FINEST, FOLKS. :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 07 April 2021 - 06:38 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#53086 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 03 April 2021 - 01:41 PM

Happy narusaku day and happy birthday Hanami

#53087 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 12 April 2021 - 08:03 PM

Happy narusaku day and happy birthday Hanami

This is how I imagine Naruto as a father to his little girl.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#53088 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 13 April 2021 - 12:45 AM

This is how I imagine Naruto as a father to his little girl.

agreed or others like bayek from assassin's creed origins.

#53089 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 12:56 AM

agreed or others like bayek from assassin's creed origins.

Except that moment when Bayek tries to get his son killed off screen by sending him off with his friend to a hyena cave. :hehehe:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#53090 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 13 April 2021 - 10:50 AM

Nothing that I've heard of as of yet...

I might've said this before, but I'll say it again... I really think Kishi is just doing Boruto until he's able and I guess "comfortable" with unveiling a brand new series again.  If he even decides to another one truth be told.

He's back on Boruto as the writer because Kodaichi wasn't good for sales. Apparently, he was very belligerent got into fights with a lot of people -openly- including critics (in japan), complained about not having an editor, and likely pissed off the anime staff with his slow pacing. So, when his contract was up; he was gone and replaced by Kishi.

He killed Kurama instead of Naruto and got rid of Sasuke's teleporting eye.

Do forgive me being so late for my response as my work hours increased dramatically that I have only little spare time lol.

So Kishi just writes only?

Now I really surprise with this development because Viz/SJ/Shuisha (might be wrong spelling) knew what have put Kishi through the last eight years on Naruto manga. I certainly feel like the axing of the Samurai manga has more to it than poor sales (it just my thought alone). Although, I remember correctly that Kishi was labelled as a supervisor at the start of the Boruto manga. But it seemed like Kishi was trying to get away from from this franchise or as I thought he was. 

Makes me wonder who did the demanding/begging for the contract? Because if it was Kishi, then there is no hope for the Naruto franchise to rise from the ashes and try to redeem itself.

There's the other side coin, which they offered Kishi to come back while the Boruto writer was still writing the series if this is what happened. Because Viz could have contracted another writer to take over Kodaichi. It seems that they really have Boruto manga in high regards if they are desperately trying to keep it alive if they trust no other writer than the original copyright holder of the series to get the job done. However, they should know that Kishi "never intended" for Boruto to happened (because his endgame interviews, contradicting/behavior hinted that). So it comes down to how much power they grant Kishi to oversee the entire series as Bail mentioned Kurama was killed off. And how much of a deal Kishi can make off this. Best bargain he could get (not including money) is that they allowed him to finish with his own ending version of the series.

If Kishi intended NaruSaku to be part of his intended ending, I don't ever expect it to happen in the ongoing Boruto series. In fact I strongly believe that he will have to reboot the Naruto franchise (most likely a mini series) even if NaruSaku was never on his mind as SS/NH fanbase to believe it to be true all these years. I see a lot of people having hopes for the "Infinite Tsukiyomi" turnaround. As for me, I believe the reboot should start over from the beginning where we all once enjoyed the series. Not the 4th Ninja war/fiasco arc because that were Kishi can be creative or find ways to make the plot interesting once again, using the butterfly effect method. 

What this means is that not all the time events and history in all of 700 chapters of Naruto will not happen and repeat. For instance: Naruto's parents do not die after the sealing as Kurama some remembers his past life as Naruto's Biiju. Sakura sometime in her childhood gets orphaned when her parents died tragically. The Uchiha Clan does not get massacre right away and is labelled a traitors clan of Konoha. Different people die and so on. So much ideas can be drawn out with a potential reboot as mention Kurama returning back to the past.

It's just my personal preference,  but I do believe the reincarnation/isekai/reborn overused plot nowadays may work with this, because the main reason is that it will still be linked to Boruto, which is a series that is linked with the original series of Naruto. So you get the same Naruto from 1999 piolet chapter, but reincarnated back to the past. This means we can also see character that died off once again like J-man. In order for this to happen, Naruto has to die off somewhere in the Boruto franchise.

Now back to reality lol.

I'm not as surprise as I would have 6 years ago if Kurama died the series is starting to fadeout in my memories that I'm starting to forget the jutsu/villages names lol. I like to asked, isn't the name of the teleportation technique called kamui or something because I remember Madara/Obito used it multiple time to create a spiraling vortex out from the Mangeko Sharingan?

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 13 April 2021 - 10:52 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#53091 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 01:05 PM

Do forgive me being so late for my response as my work hours increased dramatically that I have only little spare time lol.

So Kishi just writes only?

It happens.

He is the writer and he makes the outline for the pages. Ikemoto then finishes the manga's art by following the outline. 

Now I really surprise with this development because Viz/SJ/Shuisha (might be wrong spelling) knew what have put Kishi through the last eight years on Naruto manga. I certainly feel like the axing of the Samurai manga has more to it than poor sales (it just my thought alone). Although, I remember correctly that Kishi was labelled as a supervisor at the start of the Boruto manga. But it seemed like Kishi was trying to get away from from this franchise or as I thought he was. 

"knew what have put" Can you clarify this? I don't completely understand.

Samurai 8 was given more then enough shots. The problem is its expectations were too high that it couldn't meet. Along with problems within the actual manga.

He was the supervisor though everyone knew it was just a front to say he was still involved in Boruto. He was trying to get away but Samurai 8 flop and Boruto decline put him back on the manga.

Makes me wonder who did the demanding/begging for the contract? Because if it was Kishi, then there is no hope for the Naruto franchise to rise from the ashes and try to redeem itself.

There's the other side coin, which they offered Kishi to come back while the Boruto writer was still writing the series if this is what happened. Because Viz could have contracted another writer to take over Kodaichi. It seems that they really have Boruto manga in high regards if they are desperately trying to keep it alive if they trust no other writer than the original copyright holder of the series to get the job done. However, they should know that Kishi "never intended" for Boruto to happened (because his endgame interviews, contradicting/behavior hinted that). So it comes down to how much power they grant Kishi to oversee the entire series as Bail mentioned Kurama was killed off. And how much of a deal Kishi can make off this. Best bargain he could get (not including money) is that they allowed him to finish with his own ending version of the series.

Viz is nothing more than the localization distributer. TvTokyo & Shueisha(WSJ) are the two companies that matter.

Kodaichi wasn't selling Boruto and apparently was an ass. It was no problem for them to let him go once his contract was up (companies don't often fire people if they can help it since lawsuits. So, they have contracts for a certain amount of time or work and if they like your work they renew it they don't they let you go; the latter happened to Kodaichi) and then put Kishi back on. There has been nothing said of Kishi wanting/begging to go back, but it not like he could say no after all they put into promoting Samurai 8 only for it to flop. He also seem to be a very weak willed if almost spineless yes man by how people describe him; so I doubt he was making any demand if he even could.

Naruto-Boruto anime is TvTokyo big foreign money maker through distribution to other countries. They don't want it to end and they don't want it to flop. Shueisha has others manga though some of those are ending or close to.

Kurama was likely killed because by the time he was put on it. Naruto had already activated or was about to his super suicided nuke mode. Clearly, kishi wanted to keep Naruto alive for story purposes; so, he sacrificed kurama.

If Kishi intended NaruSaku to be part of his intended ending, I don't ever expect it to happen in the ongoing Boruto series.

In fact I strongly believe that he will have to reboot the Naruto franchise (most likely a mini series) even if NaruSaku was never on his mind as SS/NH fanbase to believe it to be true all these years. I see a lot of people having hopes for the "Infinite Tsukiyomi" turnaround. As for me, I believe the reboot should start over from the beginning where we all once enjoyed the series. Not the 4th Ninja war/fiasco arc because that were Kishi can be creative or find ways to make the plot interesting once again, using the butterfly effect method. 

I hope not. It be funny since it would piss off their small reader base

It nice you have hope though. Most people want to IT to happen because the ending and everything that came after is so crap that they all just want to pretend the whole thing was non-canon. A full on reboot would take years...

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 13 April 2021 - 01:33 PM.

#53092 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 07:45 PM

Shame really, should of stuck to what he planned.

Anyway I found this video about Hinata I think everyone here will agree with for the most part https://youtu.be/StBHf3zsi_A

The way the comments are dragging Hinata. 

#53093 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 13 April 2021 - 08:23 PM

The way the comments are dragging Hinata. 

Well always find people that will want to keep little Hinata safe; after all, she is their dream girl. 

Edited by TheFirstEvil100, 13 April 2021 - 10:50 PM.

#53094 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 11:14 PM

Except that moment when Bayek tries to get his son killed off screen by sending him off with his friend to a hyena cave. :hehehe:

true but his son death is what drove him to make the brotherhood and we see how close bayek was with his son.

#53095 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 11:34 PM

Well always find people that will want to keep little Hinata safe; after all, she is their dream girl.

And those same idiots are a,so the reason we're in this mess to begin with! They pitied Hinata, s o they bullied until they got their way, and even then they're not satisfied. They won, but they lost too.

#53096 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 14 April 2021 - 03:01 PM

true but his son death is what drove him to make the brotherhood and we see how close bayek was with his son.

So two millennia of conflict and death exists because of a dead kid and his father's revenge.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#53097 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 12:57 AM

So two millennia of conflict and death exists because of a dead kid and his father's revenge.

Eh, some would do it for less than that.

#53098 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 12:26 PM

Basically yes but it works better here than in Naruto

#53099 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 15 April 2021 - 11:35 PM

I feel if Kishimoto wanted to redo the Naruto ending what he originally wanted, instead of doing a full on reboot it might be better if he did something like what Shaman King did with the Shaman King Kang Zeng Bang edition. In where the mangaka edited and added parts to the series he couldn't do in the original run of the series.

#53100 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 17 April 2021 - 05:00 AM

I feel if Kishimoto wanted to redo the Naruto ending what he originally wanted, instead of doing a full on reboot it might be better if he did something like what Shaman King did with the Shaman King Kang Zeng Bang edition. In where the mangaka edited and added parts to the series he couldn't do in the original run of the series.

Yeah but Kishi would need guts for that and he doesn't have it.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users