• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 03:03 AM

How's everyone doing? Staying safe? Super stressed or bored witless? Or both? Watching any interesting new shows or catching up on old ones? 

Just wanted to drop in a thread in case anyone needs to de-stress about how weird/scary life is these days. 

I just finished watching the Tiger King. That is some f'd up stuff. Made me forget about the real world for a while!  :lol:

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 11:20 AM

Being watching so much anime like the second season of Fire Force, Date a Live, Inuyasha, Sailor Moon Crystal Legends, Persona 5 the animation, too many to bring. Hope everyone is staying safe too.  :happy:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 05:54 PM

Thinking I might go back and rewatch FMA or AtlA again too.  

Oooo, also Demon Slayer. That's another one on my list.

#4 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 07:12 PM

I work in a nursing home, trying not to kill the patients. D:

Thankfully I don't live in a metropolis so I can take a jog or climb the mountains etc (y)

ナルサク

#5 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 07:40 PM

Lol this might sound generic but I have been watch the new Yugioh, Yugioh Sevens. I like it so far :smile:

My Hero Academia, Black Clover, Fire Force, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, I LOVE them all :D  :lol:

and yeah stay safe everyone, I wish you all well

Edited by Phantom_999, 13 April 2020 - 07:41 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#6 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 09:43 PM

Thankfully I don't live in a metropolis so I can take a jog or climb the mountains etc (y)

Oh wow - be safe. yeah - it's so stressful right now, even in non-outbreak areas. being able to be outdoors, even just for a little while, really helps.

#7 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 10:26 PM

I'm just going to leave this here:

post-209080-0-26912100-1586203932.jpg

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#8 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 10:51 PM

Go for Demon Slayer. other if you want classic shonen go for Saint Seiya.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#9 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 03:30 AM

geeeeez.... scary. 

#10 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 08:00 AM

Demon Slayer is a good one to check out :)

#11 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 14 April 2020 - 09:27 AM

How's everyone doing? Staying safe? Super stressed or bored witless? Or both? Watching any interesting new shows or catching up on old ones? 

Just wanted to drop in a thread in case anyone needs to de-stress about how weird/scary life is these days. 

I just finished watching the Tiger King. That is some f'd up stuff. Made me forget about the real world for a while!  :lol:

Doing the exact same now that my hours and work days have been cut in half because of this pandemic. I started reading and catching up with old manga. And exploring new ones. That goes with anime too. Perhaps I will do the same thing with TV shows. Need to catch up playing video games.

This would be the perfect time for me to do my online micro jobs, but the only thing work related is my stories. Although, I'm very concern about this pandemic, I treat it as a paid vacation. This pandemic has made me planned out a new sci-fi story Covid-19 related.

Stay safe and healthy everyone. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#12 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 14 April 2020 - 09:30 AM

Wow. It's like watching a movie.

Do take care because all the health care workers are struggling and being expose to this virus.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#13 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 09:32 PM

It's not just anime but I'm listening to so much music banging my head to classic rock and new.  :thumb:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#14 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 15 April 2020 - 12:55 AM

Anime, bah, my wife hogs the TV anyway. Video games is what I’m going . FF7 remake, ff14, persona 5 royal etc. 

#15 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 April 2020 - 07:45 AM

Anime, bah, my wife hogs the TV anyway. Video games is what I’m going . FF7 remake, ff14, persona 5 royal etc. 

Nice :) I've been trying to do some new stuff for me in the long haul too, Nate. I've been working on "Bendy and the Ink Machine", very slowly at that though.

#16 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 April 2020 - 08:20 AM

I actually managed to get enough money to rebuild my computer. As soon as the quarantine ends, I am in business.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#17 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 April 2020 - 05:19 PM

I actually managed to get enough money to rebuild my computer. As soon as the quarantine ends, I am in business.

Glad to hear it, James :)

#18 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 17 April 2020 - 12:12 AM

Ain't just anime for me.  (Even though I'm working from home). I got regular shows.

Gaming: FFVII Remake and my fighting games on my PS4. Now that I have a gaming computer, I got my Sonic Adventure (Dreamcast Conversion Mods), Sonic Adventure 2 and other Sonic games, Sleeping Dogs (YES!!! Love that game) and my fighting games that were on PS4 on PC!

Oh... and my Switch lite  :P

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#19 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 05:26 AM

Yeah mostly manga and games for me with the occasional anime if it is a new season or one Im already watching or one that catches my interest. But truth be told I am usually only interested in anime adaptations of a manga lol

Looking forward to Fire Force Season 2!!!!! Kitten yeah!!! And Black Clover is on going.

Edited by Phantom_999, 17 April 2020 - 05:28 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#20 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 17 April 2020 - 03:21 PM

I was laid off in late March due to covid-19 (kinda hard for a hotel to keep running during a pandemic, not the sort of job you can do from home either) so I've just been lazing. Since I'm pretty introverted I don't mind extended time to myself, but it's rough at times to stay home because you have to, not because you want to, and too much free time isn't always great for my anxiety.

But, is what it is and I've been trying to occupy myself. Finished Kingdom on Netflix - great show - watching some seasonal anime, and working on making a dent in my bookshelves reading novels and manga. I've finished a couple Setona Mizushiro and am working steadily on To Your Eternity, should read some more Vinland Saga soon... So the bright side is I'm well stocked with reading material and have little excuses not to dig in.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users