4 replies to this topic

#1 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 03:14 AM

Don't know if anyone has seen Warehouse 13 a new Syfy original to TV series that comes on every Tuesday night. I just think the show is awesome because it's a secret division of the Government that houses majestic items from around the world with various different powers/abilities and it's up to Secret Service Agents Myka and Pete with the help of Artie the Warehouse keeper/Genius to go out and find more artifacts scattered throughout the world and safely store them in the Warehouse for the better good.

Tonight's episode was about a Samurai sword that was one of the first one's ever forged to perfection and combined with the Tsuba a piece attached between the blade and Hilt will give the person total invisibility because the sword is so finely/precision made that it literally cuts/bends the light particles in the air thus completely making the user invisible and of course a madman had it with bombs that imploded instead of exploding.

Warehouse 13

From left to right: Artie (Warehouse keeper/Genius), Myka (Secret Service Agent), and Pete (Secret Service Agent) both Myka and Pete are partners that take orders from Artie to go to the next designated location to find and deal with the next majestic items threats/problems.

One of my favorite gadgets is the Tesla Gun, invented by Nicola Tesla (discovered AC alternating current "Tesla Coil experiment", alternates 60 cycles per second used in all house hold appliance/high lines/power lines and etc.) and was kept secret and has been past down to Warehouse agents currently Pete. The Tesla Gun stuns enemies and also causes short-term memory loss.

Another one of my favorite gadgets is this cellphone with live video feed to the other users (Pete/Myka/Artie and Mrs. Frederic "Head of the secret government division") using the same gadget.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 19 August 2009 - 04:21 AM.

#2 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 19 August 2009 - 03:16 AM

This is one of my favorite shows other than Eureka xD

#3 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 03:59 AM

A couple corrections you might want to make for your write-up:
Pete and Myka were (and still are, as the Warehouse supposedly falls under its jurisdiction) Secret Service Agents.

The 'Shuuba' is actually a Tsuba. A tsuba is a part of a sword. I'm not sure what a Shuuba is.

And yes, it's a really cool show.

Edited by desaix, 19 August 2009 - 04:00 AM.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#4 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 04:19 AM

QUOTE (desaix @ Aug 18 2009, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A couple corrections you might want to make for your write-up:
Pete and Myka were (and still are, as the Warehouse supposedly falls under its jurisdiction) Secret Service Agents.

The 'Shuuba' is actually a Tsuba. A tsuba is a part of a sword. I'm not sure what a Shuuba is.

And yes, it's a really cool show.

Thanks! biggrin.gif

#5 Melancholy Vixen

Melancholy Vixen

I had a feeling

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Interests:WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP

Posted 19 August 2009 - 06:44 PM

I remember watching the episode with the invisible guy and the sword... I was so confused, but I wasn't really paying attention, either. XD It's an interesting show, though. I like it and Eureka.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users