• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 22 June 2009 - 01:00 AM

Just got through watching the new competition. Man, how about that shoe salesman, so damn close. I am a big fan of the champion Makoto Nagano and can't wait to see what happens in 6 months.

#2 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 01:03 AM

I saw Ninja Warrior (SASUKE) 3 through 20 in a marathon weekend, once, and the Kunoichi series 1-7. I quit watching, though, because it turned into a constant series of repeating cycles of the same three or four competitions. Have new episodes come out recently or something?

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#3 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 01:08 AM

QUOTE (desaix @ Jun 21 2009, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I saw Ninja Warrior (SASUKE) 3 through 20 in a marathon weekend, once, and the Kunoichi series 1-7. I quit watching, though, because it turned into a constant series of repeating cycles of the same three or four competitions. Have new episodes come out recently or something?

Yeah, today actually. Just finished up about 10 minutes ago.

#4 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:29 AM

Ah, I missed the new one!

Gotta watch it at work when it comes on then. XD!

#5 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 01:52 PM

OHMANOHMANOHMAN *PEE-DANCE*

NINJA WARRIORRRRRRRR! rawr.gif rawr.gif

DOOD awesome thread is awesome OP, here, an internet baby: "WAH DADDY CHILD SUPPORT"

I DID watch the new season's 5 eps! Well not all of them-- mostly the beginning ones. After none of the "All-Stars" passed the first stage it was alittle meh to me. Nagano and Akiyama were the ones that I was most familiar with and watching them EAT IT on the first stage turned me off abit :/

But I did see that extra thing with Olivia M hosting and participating! I was so fuggen proud when she beat that 4-step thing :teehee: BEST. VICTRY. DANCE. EVAR. XDD

#6 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (krisk @ Jun 25 2009, 08:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OHMANOHMANOHMAN *PEE-DANCE*

NINJA WARRIORRRRRRRR! rawr.gif rawr.gif

DOOD awesome thread is awesome OP, here, an internet baby: "WAH DADDY CHILD SUPPORT"

I DID watch the new season's 5 eps! Well not all of them-- mostly the beginning ones. After none of the "All-Stars" passed the first stage it was alittle meh to me. Nagano and Akiyama were the ones that I was most familiar with and watching them EAT IT on the first stage turned me off abit :/

But I did see that extra thing with Olivia M hosting and participating! I was so fuggen proud when she beat that 4-step thing :teehee: BEST. VICTRY. DANCE. EVAR. XDD

You should see what the shoe salesman did. It might shock you.

#7 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:30 PM

"D:< YOU BRING SHAME TO THE FAMILY!"

Haha, me and my friend just listening to the announcer yelling at the contestants. xDDD

=O I remember watching this little girl, 10 or 12 years old, almost get passed the first round. Anyone remember what her name was? o~o

LOVE IS WAR,

#8 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:37 PM

We watch Ninja Warrior in the canteen every morning at work, during our final shift break. XD

It's definitely a cool show. happy.gif This morning, we watched a guy get SO DAMN CLOSE to pressing the red button on the Final Stage. We all groaned when he just barely missed it, it was really rough on the poor guy.

Also, what about that one episode where almost everyone got owned by that chain swing? That was sadistic. sleep.gif

#9 roninmedia

roninmedia

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 03:46 AM

Let's just say I have watched every episode of Ninja Warrior back to when it was indoors. I have also seen all the Women of Ninja Warrior. wub.gif

#10 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 29 June 2009 - 04:04 PM

I had seen some episodes last year and its a good show, much as good as the show that is very similar here which is Wipeout. The Kunoichi episodes were so damn good! wink.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#11 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:33 AM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Jun 26 2009, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You should see what the shoe salesman did. It might shock you.

DOOD i took your word for it and I DID C WUT HE DID. :O

it was so badass, no joke, he completely blew me away. Like the announcer said, he made stage 3/4(?) LOOK EASY! Hosnap, it was amazing. And his appearance threw me off too xDDD I guess he's hiding many strengths :teehee:

ALSO not to mention he seemed like a pretty humble guy: "THANK YOU EVERYONE, THANK YOU THANK YOU" XDD

but...but... he missed the button by mere seconds! He was right there! GAH I felt the disappointment as he tried to catch his breath at the end of the rope ;_;

QUOTE (roninmedia @ Jun 28 2009, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let's just say I have watched every episode of Ninja Warrior back to when it was indoors. I have also seen all the Women of Ninja Warrior. wub.gif

LOL Kunoichi is pretty cool too, I admit. Though I hate it when it's just MOE after MOE after DESU after DESU after KAWAII after KAWAI after MOE after UGUU sometimes. So yeah, thanks Ayako and Rie XDDD

also don't know if want all the stages concentrating on balance moreso than strength. hm.png I guess it makes sense though XD

#12 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:38 PM

QUOTE (krisk @ Jun 30 2009, 01:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
DOOD i took your word for it and I DID C WUT HE DID. :O

it was so badass, no joke, he completely blew me away. Like the announcer said, he made stage 3/4(?) LOOK EASY! Hosnap, it was amazing. And his appearance threw me off too xDDD I guess he's hiding many strengths :teehee:

ALSO not to mention he seemed like a pretty humble guy: "THANK YOU EVERYONE, THANK YOU THANK YOU" XDD

but...but... he missed the button by mere seconds! He was right there! GAH I felt the disappointment as he tried to catch his breath at the end of the rope ;_;

To me he kinda reminded me of the whole shonen story thing. Some normal guy does extraordinary thing due to will power and uber tough training. lol

#13 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:33 PM

Lol, he was certainly likeable I'll tell ya that XD

but it was still sad to see the guy before him get disqualified like that. In NW getting disqualified is the ultimate shame :(

#14 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE (krisk @ Jul 1 2009, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, he was certainly likeable I'll tell ya that XD

but it was still sad to see the guy before him get disqualified like that. In NW getting disqualified is the ultimate shame sad.gif

True. That was upsetting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users