MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 11:21 AM

The Hodor that sit the world.

Hodor!!! :fu:

But honestly the first thing that came to mind after watching jons last scene was melisandre and the lord of light.

And not only that but of the build up of Jon's character thus far in the story, especially in importance against the white walkers.

Now after saying that it's ironic in a sense that melisandre, who is a priestess/witch for the lord of light (who signifies "Fire"), came back and is now at castle black where this FINALE takes place.

It's very hard not to spoil about what happened in the finale so all I can say now for a prediction is this......
Jon(FIRE) vs White Walker or Night King(ICE)

Hopefully you guys will know where I am going with this 😓

#242 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:19 PM

Just finished watching .....I was SHOCKED ! Everything happened so....quickly ! Too much "wtf" moments ! Too much people dying ! But I admit I liked it!Surely more than the previous episodes (except for the 9th and 8th), but I can't help thinking that GoT was somuch better back then...

I know they're not following exactly what was written in the book...but com'on !!!! 

Ah and all I can say, is that Lena Headey is an incredible actress :love:  :love: 

spoiler

Question for the books reader

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#243 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:29 PM

Everyone's predicting that. Theoretical fans are predicting that John will be resurrected to be the reincarnation of Azor Ahai and wield Lightbringer and fight the White Walkers in the future. After all, he could represent the "Fire" of the series Song of Ice and Fire. I thin Melisandra will do the ritual.I know George is too intelligent to pull a Kishi on his work and destroy character buildup. And will someone rename this thread to season 5 or just Game of Thrones.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#244 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:30 PM

Just finished watching .....I was SHOCKED ! Everything happened so....quickly ! Too much "wtf" moments ! Too much people dying ! But I admit I liked it!Surely more than the previous episodes (except for the 9th and 8th), but I can't help thinking that GoT was somuch better back then...

I know they're not following exactly what was written in the book...but com'on !!!! 

Ah and all I can say, is that Lena Headey is an incredible actress :love:  :love: 

spoiler

I never read the book, but my coworker that does told me that John Snow did died in the book.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 15 June 2015 - 12:32 PM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#245 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 01:23 PM

spoiler

Yeah he died, but he'll be back. His story is not over. It's kind of a cliffhanger, but there's so much foreshadowing about his resurrection.

I'm a bit afraid that D&D will kill him for good because they've dropped so many other characters, but mostly those they don't care about ~ they really favour Jon. Melisandre just decided to go to Castle black and I don't think that was a coincidence.

ナルサク

#246 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 01:48 PM

But there's a bit of troubling foreshadowing concerning Jons resurrection via Lord of Light though...

The only known person that I can think of noticibley in the series that has been resurrected by the lord of light is Beric Dondarrion
http://vignette.wiki...=20140515114751

It has been said from his characters words that each time he has died and brought back he "loses" a part of himself... So what does this mean for Jon Snow and how he will be once resurrected??

My only assumption that once resurrected the only thing that will be stripped from him is "compassion" and that spells Doom for the nights watch stabbers and Olly.... That would be kind of hard to watch for most Jon snow fans to see their character do but it could also be considered character growth for Jon Snow himself........hence....

"Kill The Boy, and Let The Man Live"

#247 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 03:53 PM

No. Jon is not explicitly described as dead in the books. Martin is always very direct when someone dies.

#248 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 03:54 PM

Also, they ruined that scene. He thinks of Arya and calls out for ghost. I hate the show.

#249 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 04:32 PM

Also, they ruined that scene. He thinks of Arya and calls out for ghost. I hate the show.

Yeah his last words were kittening 'Olly'! roflmao.gif

ナルサク

#250 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 10:01 PM

I hate the show because they ruined one of the best passages in the books.

Great Freaking Passage

#251 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 12:37 AM

I guess it must be obvious to everyone now how much D&D hate Stannis...seriously  in the books his situation is completely different than this one, and they made show Stannis into a retard, how the hell did he plan on fighting a cavalry with an infantry in a goddamed open field...this made no sense especially because Stannis is regarded as one of the best strategists of Westeros

And in the end with Brienne killing (?) him off-screen...this kind of worries me because she might have spared him somehow and thid D&D Stannis sullies his book counterpart everytime he is on the scene (even though the actor himself is amazing )

The Sansa + Theon scene was very very rushed, we didn't go any insight in Theon's character whatsoever this season, we should've at least got something that showed him regaining his identity again like the book did 

The Arya and the Cersei scenes were very nicely done I'd say and Dorne in the end remained a completely waste of time...seriously they could've done so much better with Jaime and I only hope they fix Doran's character in the next season somehow

The last Jon scene was kinda good, but they managed to screw up Jon's last words I mean, how the hell did they manage to screw that...c'mon

Yeah his last words were kittening 'Olly'! roflmao.gif

spoiler

Edited by Nar123, 16 June 2015 - 12:38 AM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#252 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 03:13 AM

I'd also like to point out that Balon Greyjoy is still alive :P

#253 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 05:35 AM

I'd also like to point out that Balon Greyjoy is still alive :P

i cant believe that Balon Greyjoy won the war of the five kings in the show
:facepalm:

#254 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 06:14 PM

uayGR9w.jpg

JLHza2T.png

#255 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 02:46 AM

uayGR9w.jpg

Such a joke ugh, really facepalm worthy

#256 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 02:54 AM

for the watch.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#257 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 05:35 PM

Apologies for the grave dig. Early in season 5 I was chided for being disrespectful when I called Game of Thrones bad fanfiction. I'd like to point out the following quote from Jeremy Podeswa who directed the trash that was Sansa's rape and will be directing the first two episodes of season 6.

"There's an enormous fan curiosity of where we're going to go, and that makes me equally nervous and excited," Podeswa said. "There have been so many diversions from the original story in the last couple of seasons that I think the audience is ready to go completely off-book.

"I think everyone's going to be really happy. I don't think fans are going to be disappointed."

Like I said. Fanfiction.

#258 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 04:59 PM

Apologies for the grave dig. Early in season 5 I was chided for being disrespectful when I called Game of Thrones bad fanfiction. I'd like to point out the following quote from Jeremy Podeswa who directed the trash that was Sansa's rape and will be directing the first two episodes of season 6.

Like I said. Fanfiction.

It's an adaptation. Sometimes good and sometimes bad.

#259 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 10:23 PM

Like I said. Fanfiction.

facepalm.gif

#260 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 08:57 PM

Still here. Still bumping this thread. Still reading quotes from people associated with the show. Still concluding that it's bad fanfiction.

<3 <3 <3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users