7972 replies to this topic

#21 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:34 PM

Hey,shoujo has it's own decency,it will be an insult to shoujo to call this kitten a shoujo.

lol true. :zaru:

Ok, The Last Asspull then.

lol I'm thinking of recording my reaction to the movie... It's gonna be hilarious. :lmao:

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#22 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:35 PM

I'm reposting my response to tran95's post with movie scenes from the Last Theory thread...since I'd just written it in the other thread when I realized the movie had been leaked and it was time to start a new thread! lol

[spoiler= Dunno why, but the Last tag is full of different new pics- click on your own risk]tumblr_nirnbtxy611tfo8bno1_1280.jpg

Of all the pictures, I hate this one the most. They inserted Hinata into the classic Naruto/Sakura walking pic. Seriously, how many times have we seen this image, of Naruto and Sakura walking down the street and Naruto has his hands stretched up over his head? Countless times. There are definitely some things that they've done to try and wipe away the obvious NS from the manga and earlier in the anime. This is one of them.

And as usual, the lush graphics and lighting and tweaks to their character design don't make the movie better, in my eyes. It just serves to show how different these characters and this whole movie is from the manga. It's not hard to look at it and go "That's not the Naruto I read and liked," because it's literally not the same Naruto. Sakura is drawn as very flat and unappealing, with her no curves or muscles look and her muted monotone hair and skin colors. (Even if Sakura wasn't redrawn to look like a beauty queen, she could have at least gone the more muscular Korra look. But she got neither.) Yet Hinata is really given a total makeover. Wispy, floaty hair, big curves, pale skin contrasting with dark hair, and her eyes have been toned down to look not so grotesque. 

Naruto and Sakura look ridiculous. Pale copies of their earlier selves. But at least they still look like ninjas and still have some kind of cohesion by looking like each other. However Hinata looks like some kind of fluttering princess dressed up in ninja costumes for the day. With her waist-length hair always flying around her, it's totally easy to see her as some kind of nameless anime fairy princess on deviant or pixiv. She is looks like an idealized girl, drawn so appealingly that an audience member would love her just based on her looks. And the subversive message in her fluttery, shy beauty is that fans will forget that her upgraded role goes absolutely counter to everything the story is about. They were banking on audiences being blinded by her beauty.

It's almost impossible to look at these images without seeing how overtly Hinata is treated and drawn, how much time is spent on her beauty and details, and how little is spent on Naruto and Sakura. Their bright yellow and bright pink color scheme is completely gone. Now the only highly contrasting character is Hinata. It's not an accident.

I really wished you can lift the limit of likes...

#23 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:36 PM

I won't ruin my eyesight with that kitten.  :hm: It'd ruin my groove.

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#24 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:36 PM

I really wished you can lift the limit of likes...

Out of likes?

megatronNOOOO.jpg

#25 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:37 PM

Guess no one gonna answer that.

#26 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,115 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:37 PM

I will miss Chatte's thread!

Reposting info!

http://www.narusaku....ndpost&p=742535

So we can still laugh! :D

Yp330yZ.gif

#27 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:38 PM

i thought i could watch it, but i can't. it's just so kitten. when did hinata and naruto ever become this close? yeah there's no way i'm gonna finish this movie, but i'll still spread it like wildfire though.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#28 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:38 PM

Guess no one gonna answer that.

Because you want them to hate it :umm: I don't know :argh:

#29 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:39 PM

I'm reposting my response to tran95's post with movie scenes from the Last Theory thread...since I'd just written it in the other thread when I realized the movie had been leaked and it was time to start a new thread! lol

Of all the pictures, I hate this one the most. They inserted Hinata into the classic Naruto/Sakura walking pic. Seriously, how many times have we seen this image, of Naruto and Sakura walking down the street and Naruto has his hands stretched up over his head? Countless times. There are definitely some things that they've done to try and wipe away the obvious NS from the manga and earlier in the anime. This is one of them.

And as usual, the lush graphics and lighting and tweaks to their character design don't make the movie better, in my eyes. It just serves to show how different these characters and this whole movie is from the manga. It's not hard to look at it and go "That's not the Naruto I read and liked," because it's literally not the same Naruto. Sakura is drawn as very flat and unappealing, with her no curves or muscles look and her muted monotone hair and skin colors. (Even if Sakura wasn't redrawn to look like a beauty queen, she could have at least gone the more muscular Korra look. But she got neither.) Yet Hinata is really given a total makeover. Wispy, floaty hair, big curves, pale skin contrasting with dark hair, and her eyes have been toned down to look not so grotesque. 

Naruto and Sakura look ridiculous. Pale copies of their earlier selves. But at least they still look like ninjas and still have some kind of cohesion by looking like each other. However Hinata looks like some kind of fluttering princess dressed up in ninja costumes for the day. With her waist-length hair always flying around her, it's totally easy to see her as some kind of nameless anime fairy princess on deviant or pixiv. She is looks like an idealized girl, drawn so appealingly that an audience member would love her just based on her looks. And the subversive message in her fluttery, shy beauty is that fans will forget that her upgraded role goes absolutely counter to everything the story is about. They were banking on audiences being blinded by her beauty.

It's almost impossible to look at these images without seeing how overtly Hinata is treated and drawn, how much time is spent on her beauty and details, and how little is spent on Naruto and Sakura. Their bright yellow and bright pink color scheme is completely gone. Now the only highly contrasting character is Hinata. It's not an accident.

I agree 100% I just like the background but I don't like how they drew the characters, their faces are extremely weird and the way they drew Sakura upsets me because it's like they purposely messed up her look but go all out with Hinata, a side character who had no relevance in the story but due to popularity, she gets everything while everyone is downgraded

Edited by RyohkiFan, 26 January 2015 - 05:39 PM.

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#30 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:40 PM

i will never see this movie. I care about my soul and my brain!  :confused:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#31 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,115 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:40 PM

tumblr_leqgc9GByY1qd0th2.gif

Yp330yZ.gif

#32 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:41 PM

in case anyone missed it, here's the movie. 

https://mega.co.nz/#F!cg9RWCTQ!iVykdtqJR-MdRI30HKOXHA

edit: be sure to spread it to yours friends ^_^

Hey I tried opening it, but all the link keeps telling me is to drag and drop files to it. Am I suppose to do something else? 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 26 January 2015 - 05:41 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#33 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

i will never see this movie. I care about my soul and my brain!  :confused:

:hi5:

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#34 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

So the movie begins with the NH flash backs (well after the prologue). "BYAKUGAN MONSTER" they called her! "Disgusting white eyes"! Omg! AHAHAHA. Yeah, let's pretend that the Hyuga clan isn't one of the noble clans in Konoha. Good job rectoning that SP  and literally taking that plot line from Sakura! :lmao: They're trying to make us feel sorry for this b*tch. I've only watched 5 minutes and it already sucks. Though the Kage bunshin (even though that's not canon LOL) scene was funny. 

Next we have the scene with Toneri question Hiashi. He asks him "What's your answer? The future of hyuga clan depends on it." 

The man just jumps in attacking him. Are you really expecting me to believe that HIASHI would just jump into attack a THREATENING enemy screaming "this is my answer!" just like that ? Guess all Hyuga's are the kittening same. You'd think he would asses the situation and go after him with other clan members, but nope. I mean, it's not like he's important to the clan and runs it. No that's silly /sarcasm

AzureWaters is 100% right, the scenes are so quick to change and there's no easing into scenes at all. This movie is such a kittening mess, I'm gonna throw up! Will make a detailed analysis when I'm done raging :twitch:

Lol, did you see the scene with Sakura and Hinata walking together at night, and Hinata asking Sakura why she's supporting her do much? They have Sakura get this sad look(pretty much every time she thinks about Sasuke) and they then show Sasuke walking. Sakura tells her we need to support each other :lmao:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#35 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:42 PM

Because you want them to hate it :umm: I don't know :argh:

I'm aware of what I want, I'm not aware what makes me anger about seeing them happy.

#36 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Hey I tried opening it, but all the link keeps telling me is to drag and drop files to it. Am I suppose to do something else?

copy/paste the whole thing, not just the blue part.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#37 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

A GIRL LITERALLY TOOK HER IPHONE AND SNAPPED A PICTURE OF NARUTO!  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:I can't I really can't watch this BS. I feel sick to my stomach :twitch;

:facepalm:

#38 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:43 PM

copy/paste the whole thing, not just the blue part.

Oh alright thanks 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#39 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Lol, did you see the scene with Sakura and Hinata walking together at night, and Hinata asking Sakura why she's supporting her do much? They have Sakura get this sad look(pretty much every time she thinks about Sasuke) and they then show Sasuke walking. Sakura tells her we need to support each other :lmao:

side shipping  :zaru:

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#40 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

A GIRL LITERALLY TOOK HER IPHONE AND SNAPPED A PICTURE OF NARUTO!  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:I can't I really can't watch this BS. I feel sick to my stomach :twitch;

Celebrity...

I'm aware of what I want, I'm not aware what makes me anger about seeing them happy.

Because your not happy how Naruto turned out while they run around like morons enjoying it :argh: :umm:

Edited by Gaara's hair, 26 January 2015 - 05:44 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, movie

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users