224 replies to this topic

#21 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 12:41 AM

I'm looking for a fic that has the rookie nine(minus Sasuke I think) plus Team Gai looking for Naruto and they arrive at his apartment and sees the state of it and the threats of 'die demon brat' and similiar threats as well as debts. I know Neji is in it and they help pay bills and stuff.

#22 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 30 May 2007 - 07:47 AM

QUOTE (Dart Tension @ May 29 2007, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you!!!!!!!! Man you have no idea how much sleep I lost over this!!!!!!!!!!!

th_glomp.gif I would just squeeze the hell out of you if I were given the chance!!!!!

haha, you're welcome
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#23 DasDeke

DasDeke

In Nomine Patris, Et Filii, Et Spiritus Sancti.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:Reading,Anime,Music, Poetry,Writing,Video Games,Photography, Computers, Bushido,Tattoos,Philosophy

Posted 09 June 2007 - 01:53 AM

I've been hunting for a fic for sometime, and I can't seem to find it. It isn't the norm I read, it was kind of modern. Sakura was the popular girl in school. Naruto hung out with Haku whom was a cross dresser. Sakura's little group caused Haku to kill himself due to all the making fun of and such. Talks about how Sakura has it bad off after high school, and meets Naruto again

#24 Pepilia

Pepilia

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 01:48 AM

Oh that one is called The sweetest victory by mischief maker 2.0

If you already know than just ignore it.

#25 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 08:17 PM

I remember reading a fic a LOOOONG time ago where it is a NaruSaku and they are maybe in their early years (8 or so) and Sakura invites Naruto to her birthday party but after telling of him to her mother tells her to univite her and then one scene had Iruka, around 7 or so, coming to check on Naruto to see how the birthday party went but instead he finds Naruto, on the steps of his house, competely drenched because it was raining, still holding her present, crying his heart out, and then waaaay later, she apoligizes to Naruto and he gives her the present and they hook up.

Sound familar?

#26 BukkakeNoJutsu

BukkakeNoJutsu

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 03:41 AM

thank you pepilia. thank you

th_glomp.gif *surprise secks*

#27 B1G 57UPH

B1G 57UPH

B1G 57UPH

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:naruto, video games (mainly first person shooters i have xbox live so if u have it send me an invite), no school, red vs. blue

Posted 18 June 2007 - 05:12 AM

ok im lookin for a narusaku one im not sure if it would be a lemon or a lime but i think its a lemon

basically naruto has the 4ths estate and he throws as surprise b-day party for sakura
sakura needs help to see if she loves naruto or sasuke more and ten ten basically tells her to touch herself

any one know i can help narrow down the search
i only know of 3 fan fic sites
this one ff.net and mediaminer.org

thnx

#28 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 05:23 AM

I just read it. Give me a bit and I'll have it for you.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3577115/1/

Found it. Hope you enjoy it.

#29 B1G 57UPH

B1G 57UPH

B1G 57UPH

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:naruto, video games (mainly first person shooters i have xbox live so if u have it send me an invite), no school, red vs. blue

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:53 PM

oh god dude thank youi so much this was bugging the hell out of me

#30 DasDeke

DasDeke

In Nomine Patris, Et Filii, Et Spiritus Sancti.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:Reading,Anime,Music, Poetry,Writing,Video Games,Photography, Computers, Bushido,Tattoos,Philosophy

Posted 19 June 2007 - 07:58 AM

QUOTE (DasDeke @ Jun 8 2007, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've been hunting for a fic for sometime, and I can't seem to find it. It isn't the norm I read, it was kind of modern. Sakura was the popular girl in school. Naruto hung out with Haku whom was a cross dresser. Sakura's little group caused Haku to kill himself due to all the making fun of and such. Talks about how Sakura has it bad off after high school, and meets Naruto again

Found it
Mediocre Me - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3486442/1/

It started off so good ... but man..

#31 SpongeBobtheBuilder

SpongeBobtheBuilder

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 10:55 PM

I'm looking for one where Naruto "adopts" Hanabi, and she's Hinata's kid. Naruto and Sakura have a bad history, and Naruto goes cutting down trees when he gets drunk. At the end of a chapter his roommate ushers everyone out because Naruto goes to the closet to get toilet paper, while his roommate says thats where he keeps weapons.

#32 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 11:33 PM

Never heard of it. What are the pairings?

#33 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 03:11 AM

It's a NaruSaku and a SasuSaku. I remember it well because it was incomplete and ended right were the NaruSaku part started...

It's probably in the heaven and earth C2 on FF.net.
"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

#34 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 06:51 PM

I'm looking for a fic where Tsunade orders Sakura to find a way to make Naruto eat his fruit and it took 4 'missions' to do it and on the 4th mission, she puts a strawberry in her mouth and kisses him and the strawberry goes into Naruto's mouth and he eats it.

#35 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 09:15 PM

Damn, I remember that one but have no idea where, I did a quick search on FF.net but found nothing...
"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

#36 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 09:25 PM

What was it called? Maybe I still have it on my favorite list but I forgot the name.

#37 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 09:32 PM

ugh don't remember lol. I do remember reading one that ended that way but I can be sure.

#38 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE (Gnosismaster @ Jun 24 2007, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm looking for a fic where Tsunade orders Sakura to find a way to make Naruto eat his fruit and it took 4 'missions' to do it and on the 4th mission, she puts a strawberry in her mouth and kisses him and the strawberry goes into Naruto's mouth and he eats it.

I do recall this fic. I seem to remember it's an NC-17 NaruSasuSaku trio fic, and last I saw it was on AdultFanfiction.net. However, AFF.net has changed urls around so much that all of my bookmarks for the site are useless, and I'm not sure I ever bookmarked it to begin with. You might want to try looking there, though.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#39 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 10:33 PM

Actually I found it. It is called Health Foods.

#40 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (Gnosismaster @ Jun 24 2007, 06:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually I found it. It is called Health Foods.

Um, then... do you have a link? Usually the polite thing to do on a thread like this, unless the 'link' is a file on your home computer.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users