28 replies to this topic

#1 mone_

mone_

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 10:29 AM

Even though it feels strange to create a new release topic for a completed manga  :twitch: , here's a chapter 700.2:

http://mangafox.me/m...2/c700.2/1.html

Ignoring the glorious cover page of NH (of course it's obligatory for a shoujo manga), I think the chapter was pretty nice and gave a nostalgic Part 1 vibe. There's an obvious difference between it and chapter 700.1, which was just another way to shove NH and other pairings down our throats. Bleh.

But we finally get to see Kakashi's face! Which I would be pretty excited about, but I'm not anymore. Oh well. It's quite worth a read.

#2 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 10:33 AM

Even though it feels strange to create a new release topic for a completed manga  :twitch: , here's a chapter 700.2:

http://mangafox.me/m...2/c700.2/1.html

Ignoring the glorious cover page of NH (of course it's obligatory for a shoujo manga), I think the chapter was pretty nice and gave a nostalgic Part 1 vibe. There's an obvious difference between it and chapter 700.1, which was just another way to shove NH and other pairings down our throats. Bleh.

But we finally get to see Kakashi's face! Which I would be pretty excited about, but I'm not anymore. Oh well. It's quite worth a read.

Is this naruto gaiden or bonus chapter from book thunder and wind?

#3 mone_

mone_

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 10:38 AM

Is this naruto gaiden or bonus chapter from book thunder and wind?

It's a bonus chapter, Book of Wind.

#4 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:07 PM

it looks like he's rewritting his manga lol.kishi's such an idiot

How so?

#5 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 01:43 PM

I can see why there was so much dissapointment with the Kakashi reveal. I think I prefered the chapter with the dog, and I wasn't exactly impressed with that one either.

Also shows how lazy Kishi is, he had months to draw these chapters, yet they were all rough sketches.

iAnby7W.gif

#6 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 01:45 PM

@harry
I think he use pencil.

#7 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 01:45 PM

Can someone link me somewhere else? Mangafox hates me.

#8 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 01:51 PM

@harry
I think he use pencil.

Yeah I know that but that's typically how rough sketches are drawn, the final product is usually cleaned up and redrawn in Ink, (I think) Kishi just did the rough draft and pubished that it seems. making the whole face reveal even more anti climatic as he'd look more detailed if he's cleaned up the image.

Can someone link me somewhere else? Mangafox hates me.

http://www.readmanga...ay/naruto/700.2

That's the site that did the translation so hopefully works.

Edit: Also what's with Hinata, not matter her personality she was cute, but in the pic she doesn't look that great, Sakura seems to get better with age, Hinata not so much, those boobs her fans like so much have now gone in a so big they are off putting...she has not aged well at all.

Edited by harry4e, 04 May 2015 - 01:55 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#9 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 01:55 PM

@harry
Kishi is lazy ass, if only he has half of the mashima work rate, he could save some dignity.

#10 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 01:57 PM

@harry
Kishi is lazy ass, if only he has half of the mashima work rate, he could save some dignity.

Mashima is not human, I've not seen any other Mangaka publish so many chapters with colour pages regularly and have time to post artwork on Twitter...or atleast he used to.

iAnby7W.gif

#11 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 02:02 PM

Is it me or the "we tried to taking him to lunch but failed already" seems inconsistent? Because this is their young days, before that omake that became an episode on its own. I was going to say Kiba part is inconsistent, but I remember that Naruto and Kiba know each other already before the exam.

#12 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 02:11 PM

Is it me or the "we tried to taking him to lunch but failed already" seems inconsistent? Because this is their young days, before that omake that became an episode on its own. I was going to say Kiba part is inconsistent, but I remember that Naruto and Kiba know each other already before the exam.

Yeah the manga showed no interaction between Team Seven and Kiba before the Chunin exams, They already retconned Kiba and Naruto's relationship in flashbacks, the Chunnin exams showed how little Kiba viewed Naruto, yet flashbacks showed how they used to be the dumb kids in class who used to skive off together.

Edit: Also Kakashi dimissing them at 10am? Pfft the guy never turned up before 10am in any of the team meets except when they were going out of the village.

Edited by harry4e, 04 May 2015 - 02:13 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#13 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 02:16 PM

kind of nostalgic but that's all, some inconsistencies here and there, art was horrible, kakashi's face is bland

Dismissable

Edited by Nar123, 04 May 2015 - 02:16 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#14 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 02:19 PM

Yeah the manga showed no interaction between Team Seven and Kiba before the Chunin exams, They already retconned Kiba and Naruto's relationship in flashbacks, the Chunnin exams showed how little Kiba viewed Naruto, yet flashbacks showed how they used to be the dumb kids in class who used to skive off together.

Edit: Also Kakashi dimissing them at 10am? Pfft the guy never turned up before 10am in any of the team meets except when they were going out of the village.

Wait, did Kiba sound like he didn't know Naruto in Chunnin Exam? I remember the flashback one but you got to remind me.

#15 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 03:13 PM

Since we already knew kakashi's face, it was pretty obvious that the photographer was him !
Not a bad chapter ! What I am sure about, is that,in other circumstances, I would have enjoyed it better.

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#16 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:57 PM

I won't be reading it. :hm:  I've got two new chapters of Akatsuki no Yona to read anyway. Much more worth my time.

#17 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:08 PM

I can't believe kishimoto is publishing sketches. x) This man is so tired. Still I believe whoever made him draw this wants fans back, as this is a story about the good old days. The Kakashi face episode is my favourite filler. Then, this rumour about the Salad comes along. It makes me so confused, one day they're sabotaging the whole thing and the next they're baiting ppl back to it. I think there are lots of quarrels about this behind the scenes.

ナルサク

#18 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 05 May 2015 - 03:43 AM

I haven't read any of Gaiden, nor will I ever, however the spoilers and discussions about it flood my dash on tumblr since I follow a lot of NaruSaku ppl. Anyhow I never expected anything special from Kishi, especially after everything, but to see that this manga is literally all about revenge, Uchiha's, Akatsuki, and Orochimaru is beyond a bore. Plus trying to add suspense on Salad's birth and who her mother is is just a desperate attempt to draw ppl in with "scandal" and pairing drama.

Edited by Konohakitten, 05 May 2015 - 03:45 AM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#19 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 03:54 AM

I haven't read any of Gaiden, nor will I ever, however the spoilers and discussions about it flood my dash on tumblr since I follow a lot of NaruSaku ppl. Anyhow I never expected anything special from Kishi, especially after everything, but to see that this manga is literally all about revenge, Uchiha's, Akatsuki, and Orochimaru is beyond a bore. Plus trying to add suspense on Salad's birth and who her mother is is just a desperate attempt to draw ppl in with "scandal" and pairing drama.

SS became a scandal marriage. It makes me sick how Sakura was put into something that should be on Maury or Jerry Springer. She had the most terrible ending for a heroine ever.

#20 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 05 May 2015 - 04:14 AM

i didn't even get past page four. I honestly can't bring myself to care about this cheap gimmick to lure back fans, because it's so poorly done, that it's not even laughable, like Gaiden is.

however, i hope the naruto team keeps doing idiotic things like this, till they bury themselves in debt.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kakashis face, Kakashi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users