Close
Photo

There's people here that are making this website look bad.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 Elicit

Elicit

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Video Games (mostly RPGs/Platformers/retro stuff), Music, Anime/Manga, Debating

Posted 13 November 2014 - 11:47 AM

I've heard stories from other websites that these famous petitions of wanting to ban Naruto came from members of our website and our own speculation of what happened with these pairings is being treated as fact all across tumblr. Anybody that would go so low to do such a thing or would spread unconfirmed information should get banned. Keep all that outrage to yourself and at the very least, stop treating a fictional couple so seriously to the point of ruining things for others.

#2 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 11:57 AM

I've heard stories from other websites that these famous petitions of wanting to ban Naruto came from members of our website and our own speculation of what happened with these pairings is being treated as fact all across tumblr. Anybody that would go so low to do such a thing or would spread unconfirmed information should get banned. Keep all that outrage to yourself and at the very least, stop treating a fictional couple so seriously to the point of ruining things for others.

No.

It came from NH fans who want to mock us.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#3 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 11:59 AM

it was made by a NH fan.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#4 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 13 November 2014 - 11:59 AM

No.

It came from NH fans who want to mock us.

Pretty much what I heard as well

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#5 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 12:03 PM

why so srs?

we should just ignore the kitten going on outside here, they just want our attention, lets not give it to them.

#6 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 13 November 2014 - 12:13 PM

People have different way's of dealing with things and some have a harder time accepting these things as well.

I don't want to accept this ending but I will (no matter how much it pains me how atrocious it is)

Best to just let them do their own things, if people have common sense they will know not to associate one or few peoples choices with an entire fandom.

#7 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 01:23 PM

I would love to sign that petition, every thing that helps to go against kishi is more then welcome for me and well deserved for this ending.

Someone send me a link?

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#8 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 13 November 2014 - 01:48 PM

It was apparently created by one of us. His name is 8Hokage:

http://www.narusaku....12939&page=2048

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#9 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 02:22 PM

Guys the best thing you can do at this point, is not support The Last movie, or by anymore Naruto products. It's the best way to send a message. This "petition" stuff amounts to nothing, and will have no change on anything done.

#10 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 13 November 2014 - 02:54 PM

It was apparently created by one of us. His name is 8Hokage:

http://www.narusaku....12939&page=2048

I stand corrected then

now that you mentioned it didn't I see a lot of threads from him 1-2 days after the last 2 chapters release?

One filled with <quote>fool(ish) don't spam</spoiler> x 150? 

Edited by Torxe, 13 November 2014 - 02:55 PM.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#11 Catwho

Catwho

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 02:59 PM

There are stupid internet petitions for everything under the sun.  I ignored it.

I've actually signed some stupid petitions, though.  My favorite was "Force Big Pharma to send all us volunteer shills the checks that their detractors say we should be getting."  

Read my stuff! Some of the stories are even finished! Catwho on Fanfiction.net
I also now have a Tumblr like thing:  http://tprara.tumblr.com/

#12 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:00 PM

8Hokage is an idiot and should get banned.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#13 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:04 PM

i am not sure this 8hokage created it... he might have just linked that.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#14 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:27 PM

If I remember correctly he did start a bunch of threads about bashing NH, and I do remember him sharing the link for the petition. I was under the impression that he created it but since I don't know for sure I can't point the finger at him. Besides all of this is just laughable at times. As a community we should just ignore everything. The moment we try and justify that one persons actions doesn't mean the entire NS fandom is like that when we're ignored and labeled as crazy and salty. So kitten them, plain and simple. I know that this site isn't what they claim and I won't put any of my energy into people who are ignorant and refuse to listen to an other human being. In the end all the things that they are doing to us will go right back to them three fold and it will blow in their faces, it's called karma.  So let's just together and ignore the hate, because eventfully things will pass over. Especially once the movie is over and everyone and their mother goes to see it. They'll have their hype gone and we'll still have NS.

Edited by Konohakitten, 13 November 2014 - 03:28 PM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#15 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:28 PM

As KonohaKitten and Mik3 said, there's lots of crazy people out there and it's best to ignore them. The only person who's made our site look bad lately is Kishimoto! Ha! 

Closing this thread because trying to dissuade the crazies to stop being crazy will get you just about as far as a petition to ban Naruto. Ain't gonna happen. Just enjoy our site, don't worry about everyone else. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users