#261 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 09:06 PM

QUOTE (Justine_Mariyah_Narutard @ Jul 26 2009, 06:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
he'll probably end up with a girl that understands his pain and is actually powerful enough for him to respect.

asnwer: kishimoto-sama probably has to create a new character for sasuke......yay!!

I think this is exactly right. If he lives through the series and is restored to the good side he would only fall for a powerful woman who kicks his ass rather than swoon all over him.

I claim this page in the name of short people! rawr.gif

Edited by Nee-sama, 26 July 2009 - 09:07 PM.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#262 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:49 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jul 26 2009, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think this is exactly right. If he lives through the series and is restored to the good side he would only fall for a powerful woman who kicks his ass rather than swoon all over him.

I claim this page in the name of short people! rawr.gif

I agree, I think he end up with Karin on a new Character made up for him....

#263 Sheryl Nome

Sheryl Nome

Galactic Fairy

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:38 PM

KARIN! hm.png

Karin's clan was destroyed also; he respects her skills otherwise he wouldn't have picked her for Taka; plus she called him a weakling to his face so she wouldn't just be a mindless fangirl.

Need I go on...? fu.png
art done by ?, graphic by KiNA@animesuki

avatar credits go to heart_of_manga@lj

#264 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (Sheryl Nome @ Jul 27 2009, 09:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
KARIN! hm.png

Karin's clan was destroyed also; he respects her skills otherwise he wouldn't have picked her for Taka; plus she called him a weakling to his face so she wouldn't just be a mindless fangirl.

Need I go on...? fu.png

I agree.
And I think Sasuke will die, end ups alone living under a rock or with a guy. I honestly think he's gay.
But of course that is only MY opinion

Edited by Cecixx19, 27 July 2009 - 05:09 PM.

#265 Dark

Dark

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • Interests:I like writing, reading, working out, and being online. :3

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:30 PM

Sasuke should end up with:

8)

#266 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:51 PM

Either Naruto or Sakura.

Karin as maybe an offshot if she matures.

#267 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE (True @ Jul 27 2009, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Either Naruto or Sakura.

Karin as maybe an offshot if she matures.

Lol Naurto, why? IF HE ENDS up with Sakura, I will loos faith in Kishi to write a descendant romance in his stories he makes..."

#268 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:50 PM

I can see Sasuke-uke with Naruto.. or with Naruto and Sakura both... they say 3 is a crowd but really how can you separate these three!? laugh.gif

#269 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jul 27 2009, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol Naurto, why? IF HE ENDS up with Sakura, I will loos faith in Kishi to write a descendant romance in his stories he makes..."

Naruto because that's the one bond that Kishimoto has focused on since the beginning of the manga. Makes sense to end it with that one as well.

Sakura because when Sasuke eventually gets redeemed and comes back to Konoha she is the only female he has decent interaction with. That would make more sense then some randomly created female character--which is poorly written romance.

#270 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 09:06 PM

Actually, not really he had more interaction with Karin then Sakura and Kairn did call him weak so yeah. He had stornger bonds with Taka then Team Seven, I think at least....."

In Shoene manga the strongest bond is, between the rival and main character.."

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 27 July 2009 - 10:22 PM.

#271 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jul 27 2009, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, not really he had more interaction with Karin then Sakura and Kairn did call him weak so yeah. He had stornger bonds with Taka then Team Seven, I think at least....."

In Shoene manga the strongest bond is, between the rival and main character.."

You do know that True basically said that, right? He said that, besides Sakura, Karin would be the next female he had the most interaction with. Which makes her the choice for a pairing, if she even survives the story.

Your second point, True has also covered. His strongest bond is with Naruto, which Kishi will end it in a stoic and brotherly way (nohomo).

Everything else you said below was just copy and pasted from the other users...

#272 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jul 27 2009, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You do know that True basically said that, right? He said that, besides Sakura, Karin would be the next female he had the most interaction with. Which makes her the choice for a pairing, if she even survives the story.

Your second point, True has also covered. His strongest bond is with Naruto, which Kishi will end it in a stoic and brotherly way (nohomo).

Everything else you said below was just copy and pasted from the other users...

I just didn't understand her point sorry.

#273 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:11 AM

Sasuke getting together with Sakura would be wrong and silly on many, many levels.

Naruto? This is a main stream manga aimed at young boys, and... That's gay, brah! biggrin.gif jkjk!

Ino? lolno.

Alone? Strong chance.

Death? Strong chance.

Karin? Most probable, Karin seems to have basically been created to be with Sasuke. He has had more interaction with her then Sakura, known her longer now as well. Also, you can scream and yell that Karin is just an immature fangirl, and that is true to an extent. However, she actually stands up to Sasuke way more then any other fangirl we've seen so far. So.....

Yeah, Karin or death. =)

#274 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:29 PM

Wait whut? More interaction with Karin than with Sakura? Known her longer too!? wut...? Stands up to him? By that you mean that she joined his team with 2 other guys she dislikes and follows Sasuke's every order? facepalm.png
Drugs are bad, mmkay?

#275 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jul 28 2009, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wait whut? More interaction with Karin than with Sakura? Known her longer too!? wut...? Stands up to him? By that you mean that she joined his team with 2 other guys she dislikes and follows Sasuke's every order? facepalm.png
Drugs are bad, mmkay?

Perhaps you should read the manga a bit closer. Karin is a fangirl just like Sakura was, yes. However, she has actually called him an idiot, amongst other actions that Sakura would have never of done. Also, yes, Sasuke has spent about as much time with Karin if not more in part 2, then he did with Sakura in part 1. That is without factoring in when they first met. That could have been very well mere months after joining Orochimaru.

(btw, I don't remember attacking anyone at all with sarcastic lines, perhaps you should show courtesy and do the same?)

Edited by Freakazoid, 28 July 2009 - 09:40 PM.

#276 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:43 PM

Unfortunately I just have a sarcastic sense of humor. We're just gonna have to agree to disagree.

#277 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:47 PM

Apparently, though i'll provide you links of a small essay written by a SK fan. Perhaps you can see your views on it then, since the majority of fans really are harsh on her. (Personally I don't care for the pairing, but that's just because of Sasuke, he bores me.biggrin.gif but I see the logic in it)

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

#278 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:26 PM

If we want to get roughly technicall Sasuke and Sakura have had about 5 bits of interaction between them.

The day they became a team when he called her annoying, When they returned from wave and sasuke told her she was beneath Naruto, The chunin exams when Sakura called him a coward, again when Sasuke told her to mind her own business before the prelim tourney, and last when Sasuke left the village which was actually the longest conversation they had in total.

Sasuke and Karin have had more direct interactions between them through part 2. Sakura and Sasuke havent had one becasue when sasuke saw her he said her name and didnt say a thing to her past that.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#279 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:47 PM

I agree, Sasuke and Sakura have had 5 panels together. While Karin and Sasuke bet them by 100 plus panels but SS fans seem to forget that little part..." SK seem more likelier then Ss DOES too me anyway.."

#280 LadyIris

LadyIris

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 03:37 PM

Well, I think Kishi has to create another character for Sasuke if he's gonna end up with anyone at all. Remember back at the very beginning when he said his ambition was to kill Itachi and also to revive his clan? Well his clan is not going to be revived unless he gets kids. And I'm sure he'll want the Sharingan passed on too. Odd thing I found was, both his parents were Uchihas. His mother was definitely an Uchiha judging by her looks and all, so it's not just a I-got-married-so-I-changed-my-name thing. As well, Narutopedia says there's this middle aged couple Sasuke referred to as "uncle and aunt". They might not really be his uncle and aunt, but again, both the "uncle" and the "aunt" are Uchihas. Either the Uchiha clan loves intra-clan breeding (okay that sounded like raising animals in a zoo), or they did that to protect their kekkei genkai. Maybe the Sharingan has to be passed with both parents as Uchihas? That would make sense, which is also why I think Neji and Hinata might POSSIBLY end up together to protect their Byakugan. Incest was not a crime or a problem in countries like Japan until very recently. NejiHina and Sasu with another Uchiha sounds a little weird, I suppose. I dunno, prove me wrong Kishi anytime. It's just my little fantasy. tongue.gifsmile.gif

I think Kishimoto will create another character for Sasuke, possibly an Uchiha if my thinking is correct. How another Uchiha is going to pop up is beyond my imagination. Totally unrelated, I am currently writing a fanfic about Sasuke ending up with an Uchiha.

I mean, for goodness sakes, no characters now are really suited for him. After the latest chapter, SasuSaku... kinda went down the drain. I seriously hope Kishi will not drown all the hints he has poked into Narusaku direction, turn around, and make it SasuSaku. Right now that seems very unlikely.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users