#121 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 09 September 2014 - 01:00 AM

Is that Luffy and Nami? I love the drawing, it has a nice feel to it :)

#122 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 09 September 2014 - 01:23 AM

Is that Luffy and Nami? I love the drawing, it has a nice feel to it :)

It sure is, they are my other fav pairing aside from NaruSaku.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#123 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:55 PM

I'm still working on this picture what with a background and all, but I just had to share how these two came out.

luf.png

#124 sakuraharunorealfan

sakuraharunorealfan

Sakura Haruno Naruto's Bae xDD

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:(Pretending 2 be Sakura i lov roleplaying as her cx so just let me xp and just Call Me Sakura or Saku like my Friends Do)NARUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Boyfriend Naruto Uzumaki Smexy fox xD

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:11 AM

U Are Doing Such Agreat Job On Ur Art ! :D!!

naruto_animation_by_ladygt-d7gd8ae.gif

#125 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 13 September 2014 - 02:23 AM

I just love your style of art  :excited:

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#126 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:49 PM

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it :D

#127 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:38 PM

So here is something that I have never drawn before, and I never will again,lol. My little brothers birthday was yesterday and he is a die hard NaruHina fan. He teases me all the time that they will be canon XD So I decided to draw him something that he'd love, and he did, but yeah this will happen never again :twitch:

hinata.png

Edited by Konohakitten, 22 October 2014 - 02:38 PM.

#128 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 01:07 AM

So I can't believe I actually pulled this off. I finally finished my drawing of La Muerte, from the Book of Life, who is by far the most beautifully animated character I have ever seen, ever. Major kudos for the animation team who brought her to life. She has so many little details on her but when she moves everything moves so fluidly. If you haven't seen this movie you are really missing out, its pure eye candy, and the story is creative and heart warming. While I was adding all the tiny details I couldn't help but think of my grandfather who is an artist as well. He painted this huge portrait years ago of the Virgin Mary looking over an entire village. I remember all he little details in it, and that was a painting so if you messed up, good luck fixing it, lol. So I want to dedicate this picture to my Grandpa Milian, I'm sure my aunts and uncles will show it to him

lamurete1.png

Here's a close up of her face, it alone has so many little things.

face.jpg

#129 Mus1cLov3r

Mus1cLov3r

Noob guitarist

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:[Insert stuff]

Posted 31 October 2014 - 10:11 PM

Thanks so much :D I appreciate the kind words. So then I have a WIP pic to share. I really like it and hopefully it will be finished one day.

wip.png

This one is my favorite. :3 I love Kingdom Hearts! ^^
BASK in the awesomeness of my status!

Yeah...

Wonderful weather we're having, huh?

#130 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:22 PM

This one is my favorite. :3 I love Kingdom Hearts! ^^

Thanks, I drew this the day I saw KH3 announcement at E3. I have yet to color it though XD

#131 Mus1cLov3r

Mus1cLov3r

Noob guitarist

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 12:56 AM

Thanks, I drew this the day I saw KH3 announcement at E3. I have yet to color it though XD

I probably won't be able to play Kingdom Hearts III... :/

Yeah...

#132 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 03:31 PM

I probably won't be able to play Kingdom Hearts III... :/

Why is that??

#133 Mus1cLov3r

Mus1cLov3r

Noob guitarist

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 06:08 PM

Why is that??

My brother has an Xbox One, but as far as we know, it can't have seperate profiles; and there's no way I'd get a PS4 (or a seperate XBox One) just for ONE GAME. I don't understand Square (for not making a WiiU version)... :/

Yeah...

#134 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 04 November 2014 - 07:44 AM

Hey... could you draw Hinata in Sasuke's clothes...? x3

Unless that's only for birthdays xD (Mine is after Valentine's day)

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#135 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:50 AM

I heard that your a taiora fan are you gonna draw fanart when the new series comes out?

#136 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 02:09 AM

Hey... could you draw Hinata in Sasuke's clothes...? x3

Unless that's only for birthdays xD (Mine is after Valentine's day)

Lol maybe :3 maybe by then I wont be so mad when I think of her XD

I heard that your a taiora fan are you gonna draw fanart when the new series comes out?

I sure am a Taiora shipper :D and yes I will be drawing them. I can't want to see their new designs!!

My brother has an Xbox One, but as far as we know, it can't have seperate profiles; and there's no way I'd get a PS4 (or a seperate XBox One) just for ONE GAME. I don't understand Square (for not making a WiiU version)... :/

Ah that does suck, we don't have PS4 yet but we're making sure we have one once the game is getting ready to come out.

So yeah I haven't drawn since this whole Naruto mess started but a show inspired me to start drawing again. I finally watched Over the garden wall and it was amazing. It's 10 episodes mended the void Naruto left in my heart. So I'm working on a piece right now with these two loveable dorks Wirt, and his little brother Greg. If you haven't seen this mini series yet give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

pre-1.jpg

Edited by Konohakitten, 23 November 2014 - 02:11 AM.

#137 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 04:23 AM

Lol maybe :3 maybe by then I wont be so mad when I think of her XD

I sure am a Taiora shipper :D and yes I will be drawing them. I can't want to see their new designs!!

Ah that does suck, we don't have PS4 yet but we're making sure we have one once the game is getting ready to come out.

So yeah I haven't drawn since this whole Naruto mess started but a show inspired me to start drawing again. I finally watched Over the garden wall and it was amazing. It's 10 episodes mended the void Naruto left in my heart. So I'm working on a piece right now with these two loveable dorks Wirt, and his little brother Greg. If you haven't seen this mini series yet give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

pre-1.jpg

Awww, this is gonna be so cute :D

#138 Mus1cLov3r

Mus1cLov3r

Noob guitarist

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 04:39 AM

But it's looking like I WILL be able to play it. I found out that my brother has another account on it. I don't know why it's there, but... :P

Yeah...

#139 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:34 PM

Awww, this is gonna be so cute :D

Thanks I'm really happy with how its turning out. I really want to finish it before I leave town, but Im not sure if I will XD

But it's looking like I WILL be able to play it. I found out that my brother has another account on it. I don't know why it's there, but... :P

Awesome sauce!

Well here's progress on my latest piece.

pre-2.jpg

pre2.jpg

#140 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:48 PM

Thanks I'm really happy with how its turning out. I really want to finish it before I leave town, but Im not sure if I will XD

Awesome sauce!

Well here's progress on my latest piece.

pre-2.jpg

pre2.jpg

Looks like it's coming along nicely :3 I think you can finish it before you split!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users