ddd was awesome

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#102 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,040 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:29 PM

I wonder if we get Great Mouse Detective then who will get to voice Basil and Ratigan?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#103 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 09:58 AM

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Cristopher Lee who voices Diz or Ansem the wise passed away. Yet another KH voice actor dies.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#104 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 01:25 PM

Well I was excitd about the KH 3 Trailer I finally got KH 2.5  :happy:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#105 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 01:40 AM

your gonna like the new scenes

#106 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 05:37 AM

Can anyone clarify this? Did riku ever loved kairi? Because when i was in tv tropes reading riku's trope page i noticed whenever romance gets mentioned riku gets placed as a hopeless suitor or at least hinted to have crush on kairi. Oh and it's very subtly hinted that riku never got over kairi in kh2. 

For awhile i thought people just shipped riku and kairi together because they looked good together. You know the "whole loner with a herione" aspect. but after reading this i guess not.

Heres the trope page for all three of the characters.

http://tvtropes.org/...tinyIslandsTrio

Honestly i feel like riku loves sora more than kairi and vice versa due to the overdone bromance between the two. 

Edited by rikakim94, 13 July 2015 - 05:42 AM.

#107 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 10:04 AM

I don't know, since I never play it. But the way I see it, riku is like sasuke(minus his revenge and douchbag thing). So I don't think he has a thing for her.

If he's in love with her, than it would make kh has true love triangle.

#108 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 13 July 2015 - 03:42 PM

Can anyone clarify this? Did riku ever loved kairi? Because when i was in tv tropes reading riku's trope page i noticed whenever romance gets mentioned riku gets placed as a hopeless suitor or at least hinted to have crush on kairi. Oh and it's very subtly hinted that riku never got over kairi in kh2. 

For awhile i thought people just shipped riku and kairi together because they looked good together. You know the "whole loner with a herione" aspect. but after reading this i guess not.

Heres the trope page for all three of the characters.

http://tvtropes.org/...tinyIslandsTrio

Honestly i feel like riku loves sora more than kairi and vice versa due to the overdone bromance between the two. 

When I played KH1 I felt like Riku cherished friendship on a higher level than romance. When you challenge Riku to the race on Destiny Island he makes it a point to get Sora riled up over the fruit and whoever wins gets to share it with Kairi, I didn't really see this as Riku having feelings for Kairi I saw it more as a friend messing with another friend over a love interest. Throughout KH1 we see that Riku wants to save Kairi in his own way, but he literally is the cause of the problem in the first place for even bringing her to the main villain. 

If you want to count Chain of memories the clone of Riku did have feelings for Namine who is technically speaking Kairi.

In 368-2 days It's more of a Xion x Riku thing but at the same time a Xion x Roxas (Weird seeing how they are the same freaking person! But There were a lot of moments between Riku and Xion...more than Riku and Kairi to be honest.

KH2 is more of Sora simply wanting to see his friends again, Kairi forgets about him but still "remembers him", Riku's off doing his loner I am the darkness thing because you know...Riku. I see no romance in KH2 between Riku and Kairi at all, if you want to grasp for straws then take the giving her a keyblade as you see fit.

Dream Drop Distance if I remember correctly had no Kairi other than Sora remembering things about her.

KH3 is going to be the point of romance and or simply friendship between the group. 

All in all I do not believe Riku has feelings for Kairi just a strong bond with her, though not as strong as a bond than with Sora.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#109 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 07:49 PM

sokai https://youtu.be/6qlfyFq_PEg

#110 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 08:02 PM

I don't know, since I never play it. But the way I see it, riku is like sasuke(minus his revenge and douchbag thing). So I don't think he has a thing for her.

If he's in love with her, than it would make kh has true love triangle.

well rocci if you want to know the difference between them then watch this scene https://youtu.be/h7IPveVwxVk ive seen some fans put riku lower then sasuke but that pathetic uchia trash can't compare to him he had to work hard to redeem himself

#111 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 09:54 PM

well rocci if you want to know the difference between them then watch this scene https://youtu.be/h7IPveVwxVk ive seen some fans put riku lower then sasuke but that pathetic uchia trash can't compare to him he had to work hard to redeem himself

I think, he already redeem himself in the end of kingdom hearth. But the call of du....sequel make him do that.
Most likely in kh3, you can play riku and kairi along with side kick like Donald and goofy. Maybe riku goes alone :P

#112 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 12:08 AM

I think, he already redeem himself in the end of kingdom hearth. But the call of du....sequel make him do that.
Most likely in kh3, you can play riku and kairi along with side kick like Donald and goofy. Maybe riku goes alone :P

i know his character all to well

#113 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 11:47 PM

ill be at D23 and i hope the kh voice actors will be to

#114 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,040 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 19 July 2015 - 12:18 AM

ill be at D23 and i hope the kh voice actors will be to

If you meet Hayden Panetiere the voice of Kairi, ask her if she's excited that Kairi is gonna be a kickass character. And if she ships SoKai. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#115 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 09:55 PM

If you meet Hayden Panetiere the voice of Kairi, ask her if she's excited that Kairi is gonna be a kickass character. And if she ships SoKai. 

shes already kickass and yeah ill ask

#116 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 01:33 AM

https://youtu.be/Z539UCoGHH4 xehanort could be wanting to be saved by the darkness we don't know enough about his origin yet kh3 will end this arc so nomura needs to explain his entire past although some might be pissed if xehanort lives

#117 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 10:06 PM

my favorite scene is this one https://youtu.be/ggh8U_otAoE

#118 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 01:24 AM

I wonder if we get Great Mouse Detective then who will get to voice Basil and Ratigan?

i doubt it

#119 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 08:30 AM

https://youtu.be/NKo4BgDnlfQ exactly 1 week till kh3 will be at D23 i hope they have big surprises plus some sokai hints couldn't hurt after all kairi is a much stronger princess then hinata

#120 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 10:33 AM

the time has come for kh3 news

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users