#2421 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:01 PM

https://www.fanficti...2/36/Kaibunkage

Don't know if I'm linking this right but if djghostwriter18 is still active, please update this story!!! It's been almost two years and it is honestly one of my favorite Naruto FFs out there.

I used to read this.

#2422 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 04 July 2015 - 04:53 AM

I was wondering, do we have a section/thread on this site for fics that aren't related to Naruto? For instance, is there a place where we can recommend to each other fics about, say, Harry Potter, or other fandoms?

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#2423 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 12:21 PM

I was wondering, do we have a section/thread on this site for fics that aren't related to Naruto? For instance, is there a place where we can recommend to each other fics about, say, Harry Potter, or other fandoms?

I don't think so... if we do it's pretty out-of-date. But that would be a great thread. You could make one! :)

#2424 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 04 July 2015 - 12:41 PM

I'm catching up very slowly with your guys fics. So far, its good work. 

Anyways, here's a 4th of July gift to all NS fans and authors from me  :nslove:

Heaven & Earth (Preview)

A preview walk through of the long hiatus Yellow Flash Duo Trilogy and Rokudaime Chronicles: New Era fanfic. This story also an alternate ending version of the original manga and it takes place 30 years after Naruto Gaiden. Uchiha Sakura, already divorced writes a novel that depicts a fictional story of the 4th Ninja War and her romantic love life of her and her second lover.

Rated: Fiction T - English - Family/Suspense - [Sakura H., Naruto U.] [Minato N., Kushina U.] - Words: 5,324 - Published: 14m ago - Status: Complete - id: 11357909

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 04 July 2015 - 01:13 PM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#2425 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 04 July 2015 - 04:54 PM

I don't think so... if we do it's pretty out-of-date. But that would be a great thread. You could make one! :)

Yes, yes. Definitely make one! :yes:

I don't really read Naruto fics anymore -- aside from some exceptions, A Voice in the Wind update, where are you? :fu:  -- nor do I write just for Naruto. I think it's a great idea to have a place here where writers can share non-Naruto fanfics and readers can recommend favorites from other fandoms. 

#2426 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 04 July 2015 - 06:11 PM

Ok, sure thing! What section should I put it in?

I don't really read Naruto fics anymore -- aside from some exceptions, A Voice in the Wind update, where are you? :fu:  -- nor do I write just for Naruto. I think it's a great idea to have a place here where writers can share non-Naruto fanfics and readers can recommend favorites from other fandoms.

Where's that hak x yona fic? :fu:

EXL5X4B.png

#2427 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 06:20 PM

Ok, sure thing! What section should I put it in?

Where's that hak x yona fic? :fu:

Don't pressure me! :wha: I have some other things I've started that I want to finish first, but hopefully I'll get to writing some AnY soon. I just can't take on too many projects at once or nothing will ever get done, lol.

#2428 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 06:56 PM

Don't pressure me! :wha: I have some other things I've started that I want to finish first, but hopefully I'll get to writing some AnY soon. I just can't take on too many projects at once or nothing will ever get done, lol.

XD I'm the same way lol what other projects are you working on?

EXL5X4B.png

#2429 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 04 July 2015 - 07:00 PM

Another section for fanfiction would be sweet. I'm working on a one piece fanfic so it would be nice to be able to share it on here as well. 

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#2430 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 07:25 PM

XD I'm the same way lol what other projects are you working on?

Oh, goodness, let's see...

Spoiler

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 04 July 2015 - 07:26 PM.

#2431 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 07:53 PM

Another section for fanfiction would be sweet. I'm working on a one piece fanfic so it would be nice to be able to share it on here as well. 

My dreams are slowly coming to fruition!!!! :wow: Now, if only I could get tricksie to read Tokyo Ghoul and become a Touken fan, and have her write a Touken fic, then I could die happy :fu: :chuckle:

Oh, goodness, let's see...

Spoiler

Yeah, I was writing a NS fic, but I just couldn't do it. After the ending, I lost all motivation/inspiration to continue writing about Naruto. I am in the process of writing an Eragon x Arya fic, and a Tokyo Ghoul/Touken Oneshot, so there's that. On to greener pastures, I guess. I feel ya on the procrastination thing XD I'm the king when it comes to that lol 

Other thread has been created, btw!

Edited by AHK, 04 July 2015 - 07:59 PM.

EXL5X4B.png

#2432 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 09:38 PM

Soon! I swear!!

#2433 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 01:15 PM

Ditto, I'll support! :) I'd love to see if anyone else is interested in fanfiction for FMA or Slam Dunk.

In my opinion, the reason why Naruto has so many fanfiction works were due to people's dissatisfaction in the original manga run itself. Therefore writers across the globes are trying to 'amend' it by putting their version of "what if" and "what could have been...".

Series like FMA gets far less amount of writings, since it's probably difficult for fanfiction writers to come up with better ideas than what's on the table (the original manga run).

Personally, reading Naruto fanfic has been a very painful experience since 699+700. Therefore, I ended up taking a first-time shot in fanfiction writing to channel-out what I think should have been...

And some few exceptions of the fanfics I've followed for years to be concluded, written by solid authors in this forum...

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#2434 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:10 PM

Soon! I swear!!

78e6a65f04a55b5420a10379393215fb.jpg

Edited by Hanabi, 07 July 2015 - 07:19 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#2435 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 09:07 PM

When The Wind Calls

Following ancient tradition Sakura travels from village to village bestowing villagers with a taste of her family secret. However, her ancestors lead her to a small country village where things don't go as she expected.Set in Victorian Era AU
Naruto - Rated: M - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 19,784 - Reviews: 23 - Updated: 7/2/2015 -Published: 6/6/2015 - [Naruto U., Sakura H.]

https://www.fanficti...-The-Wind-Calls

#2436 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 09:55 PM

I'm catching up very slowly with your guys fics. So far, its good work. 

Anyways, here's a 4th of July gift to all NS fans and authors from me  :nslove:

Heaven & Earth (Preview)

A preview walk through of the long hiatus Yellow Flash Duo Trilogy and Rokudaime Chronicles: New Era fanfic. This story also an alternate ending version of the original manga and it takes place 30 years after Naruto Gaiden. Uchiha Sakura, already divorced writes a novel that depicts a fictional story of the 4th Ninja War and her romantic love life of her and her second lover.

Rated: Fiction T - English - Family/Suspense - [Sakura H., Naruto U.] [Minato N., Kushina U.] - Words: 5,324 - Published: 14m ago - Status: Complete - id: 11357909

I didn't have the chance to review and if I indeed did; I'm just gonna say this. The story overall is great, there are some grammatical mistakes that proved to be eye-sores. It's impeccably thought and I like it a lot, keep the good work up!

#2437 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 01:38 PM

Though it's a minor miracle that I was able to update at all this summer, The Night Market - 5 - Little Fox is up!

#2438 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 02:24 PM

Though it's a minor miracle that I was able to update at all this summer, The Night Market - 5 - Little Fox is up!

!!!!!

#2439 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:18 PM

https://www.fanficti...-The-Wind-Calls
New chapters.

#2440 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 29 July 2015 - 10:53 AM

I didn't have the chance to review and if I indeed did; I'm just gonna say this. The story overall is great, there are some grammatical mistakes that proved to be eye-sores. It's impeccably thought and I like it a lot, keep the good work up!

Thank you.Yeah, several people already told me about that, but they said my grammar was a major improvement from 5 years ago. I decided not to upload the entire story one time and just upload by chapter to chapter. I'm going to ask for a beta reader when I published the full story.

@tricksie: When will Voice In The Wind update?

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 29 July 2015 - 10:54 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users