• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:07 PM

Anyone seen this yet?

Casey haynes a 14 year old slammed a bully who was attacking him. after taking repeated punches by the other boy Casey had enough and let him have it.

The resultant video has become a world wide sensation.

Go Casey!
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Mar 21 2011, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone seen this yet?

Casey haynes a 14 year old slammed a bully who was attacking him. after taking repeated punches by the other boy Casey had enough and let him have it.

The resultant video has become a world wide sensation.

Go Casey!

And to think that Casey got an suspension for merely defend himself, what a bunch of incompetent idiots those school administrators are. I feel pretty proud of this kid, he is an international hero, no kidding. I got bullyed a lot when I was little, so I feel simpath for the boy. Kick their asses Casey!

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#3 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:25 PM

Go kid. Although, I would have probably been able to see it coming. Casey is twice the size of the bully.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#4 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:34 PM

Wow kids these days. Nice job Casey. Lil kid didnt know what was coming to him.

Edited by Fyuria'sLeo, 21 March 2011 - 08:34 PM.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#5 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:47 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Mar 21 2011, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And to think that Casey got an suspension for merely defend himself, what a bunch of incompetent idiots those school administrators are. I feel pretty proud of this kid, he is an international hero, no kidding. I got bullyed a lot when I was little, so I feel simpath for the boy. Kick their asses Casey!

What, seriously. err.gif That's just completely stupid thinking of those school administrators. rawr.gif That boy was just using self defense and they give him detention? What is wrong with that school? That dumbass little kitten was antagonizing Casey and he got just what he deserves. In fact I think that would make him think twice before picking on someone. Though to be fair on that school, they might have a strict no violence policy but that doesn't mean bullying should be tolerated or go unpunished. If there policy against physical violence is that strict shouldn't they at least give the bully a much longer amount of time in detention for bullying in the first place? I think that would make more sense because you know that that little bastard brought this on himself.

Regardless of that school staff's stupidity I applaud that Casey kid for teaching that little prick a lesson. I've been bullied as a wee little lass myself so I guess I can understand where he comes from. He did a good job standing up for himself and I found it very impressive that he took a punch but managed to stay on his feet. thumbsup.gif

#6 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Mar 21 2011, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My old high school also suspended kids who defended themselves when someone else started a fight.

#7 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Mar 21 2011, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What, seriously. err.gif That's just completely stupid thinking of those school administrators. rawr.gif That boy was just using self defense and they give him detention? What is wrong with that school? That dumbass little kitten was antagonizing Casey and he got just what he deserves. In fact I think that would make him think twice before picking on someone. Though to be fair on that school, they might have a strict no violence policy but that doesn't mean bullying should be tolerated or go unpunished. If there policy against physical violence is that strict shouldn't they at least give the bully a much longer amount of time in detention for bullying in the first place? I think that would make more sense because you know that that little bastard brought this on himself.

Regardless of that school staff's stupidity I applaud that Casey kid for teaching that little prick a lesson. I've been bullied as a wee little lass myself so I guess I can understand where he comes from. He did a good job standing up for himself and I found it very impressive that he took a punch but managed to stay on his feet. thumbsup.gif

The bully kid actually got weeks of suspension while Casey only got like 4 days. But still unfair in my opinion. School autorities don't take bullying too serious for some reason, and while they do that many kids keep growing mentaly unstable or even insane because some brainless idiots don't care enough. This bully stuff piss me off so much, if I were to see a kid doing that against another now days, I wouldn't think twice before throwing the little idiot inside an trash can up side down.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#8 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:03 PM

Punk got beat up. Go about your day, that's just how kids are supposed to handle themselves. Don't break them up, let them scrap until it gets too violent. If kids don't deal with this now, how will they be able to handle it as adults? The constant fear of looking over your shoulder, never being able to protect yourself, is just one of the many steps in numerous mental lunacies. They have three options:

1) Drugs to numb the pain.
2) Go all-out, no holding back and never thinking of an escape/back-route to get out of trouble/jail/suicide.
3) Take the abuse, holding it inside until they cannot take it anymore and deal with it in ways not described by above.

#9 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:06 PM

They actually interviewed the bully kid:

http://www.bestweeke...et-interviewed/

And lol, Mortal Kombat tribute:

http://www.examiner....-kombat-tribute

#10 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:42 PM

LOL @ this!

Just to make it even more EPIC. The kid's being dubbed as Little Zangief HAHAHAHA!!

#11 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:33 AM

QUOTE (alexander @ Mar 21 2011, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I kind of get what the school administrators are trying to say. They don't want all the kids that are being bullied slam the bullies against the ground, they would send out the wrong message if they were like "meh... the shrimp had it coming, good job casey". Not sure what suspension is, is it like staying after school @school for a while or not being allowed at school for a set amount of time?

But tbh if I were casey I would have lost it way sooner and I don't think what he did was wrong.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#12 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 22 March 2011 - 02:36 PM

Saw the video of the bully trying to apologize, I think he was lying. I found a great youtube comment there though.
"Casey is the hero Gotham deserves"

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#13 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 22 March 2011 - 03:19 PM

You have a link to the vid you mentioned?

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#14 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 22 March 2011 - 04:21 PM

Street Fighter Remix

Well the school isn't going to condone violence at all. Hardly any school would, that's just how it is. I got suspended plenty of times for fighting, they usually don't care about the reason. But Bullying is getting worse, its not simple name teasing anymore, some of these kids get followed around with this ish. Living in the inner city, I had to fight a lot because you have to let these guys know early on that you're not afraid. I got suspended but it was better than getting constantly bullied. The problem is a lot of these kids won't fight back, they aren't violent. They're easy targets and in these cases, it's up to the school to get involved and prevent this. Happened to the kid here in Philly who was all over the news when they hung him on that fence. NOW the schools here are creating they're groups and etc. Which is great, because at least now it is getting recognized.
\

#15 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 22 March 2011 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Mar 22 2011, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL, effing hilarious! XDD

#16 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 22 March 2011 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Mar 22 2011, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Street Fighter Remix

Well the school isn't going to condone violence at all. Hardly any school would, that's just how it is. I got suspended plenty of times for fighting, they usually don't care about the reason. But Bullying is getting worse, its not simple name teasing anymore, some of these kids get followed around with this ish. Living in the inner city, I had to fight a lot because you have to let these guys know early on that you're not afraid. I got suspended but it was better than getting constantly bullied. The problem is a lot of these kids won't fight back, they aren't violent. They're easy targets and in these cases, it's up to the school to get involved and prevent this. Happened to the kid here in Philly who was all over the news when they hung him on that fence. NOW the schools here are creating they're groups and etc. Which is great, because at least now it is getting recognized.

Well that's the reasoning behind it but honestly, it's pretty awful when it gets to the point of kids are expected to take getting hit and just expect to tell a supervisor.
Don't know about you but if I ever got hit I'd knock the kid out.

#17 Mik3

Mik3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 05:06 PM

QUOTE (Kyuudaime @ Mar 22 2011, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well that's the reasoning behind it but honestly, it's pretty awful when it gets to the point of kids are expected to take getting hit and just expect to tell a supervisor.
Don't know about you but if I ever got hit I'd knock the kid out.

Everyone ought to be able to defend themselves no matter where they are, but the schools just won't ever get behind it. Even though sometimes you can't just run if somebody is hitting you. Personally I'd tell my kid to hit back too.
\

#18 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 05:37 PM

Ahaha! I remember them good old bullying days XD I got popped in the nose! There was so much blood that the chick actually felt sorry cause she thought I'd bleed to death tongue.gif Good day. Now I have George and he'd kill whoever messed with me >.>

Anyway, that kid was totally lying. His eyes kept moving to the side — naturally a sign of lying (or you're in love 0.0) I don't believe one word from the w*nkers mouth. He had it coming, too. Casey, woo...!

#19 Mik3

Mik3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Mar 22 2011, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
naturally a sign of lying (or you're in love 0.0)

both.
\

#20 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 05:51 PM

He's both...? (0.0) Didn't know the kid rode that way... Might explain why we have the same socks XD *mumble mumble*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users